Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? (13429 Views)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 8:26pm On May 10, 2012
thanks my peeps any outcome of this issue i will let you know
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by stpat1(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2012
If u like go ahead and employ her, A word is enough for the Wise
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Saraha1(f): 11:47pm On May 10, 2012
Fellow your heart
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by MacLovington(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2012
llullipup: thanks my peeps any outcome of this issue i will let you know

Nna don't omit all the salacious and titilating details ooo..including if the kiss don change from previous level.

I hope you won't come back here after a few months asking what to do because she has refused to abort the pregnancy.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by chucky234(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2012
Majority carry the vote they say,heed to our advices and save yourself the trouble you are grooming unknowingly.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 2:12am On May 11, 2012
All she needs is to look at him with her big googoo eyes and soon the next thread u will see is,"I am married but am in love with my ex.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by linearity: 3:26am On May 11, 2012
You have not even told us how your current beauty feel about the situation or doesn't her opinion count? Most ladies that I know would not want an ex-gf to be too close to their bf. Since she will be working for your Monday to Friday, for about 8hrs a day...there is chances that; you will be seeing her more than your beautiful queen.

You might not be feeling her right now, but that could change. What about her? what made you think she will not try to subtly entice you?

Many might men have slept and gotten baby by their housemaid despite the different levels between them and the fact that they got feeling aka love for the housemaid. Some would not even want to be associated with these girls outside...

be careful sha...
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by DECOtech(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2012
I so love this statement:
Exponental: No smell d food u dont want 2 eat.
how do you think ur new baby will put up with this idea?
simply put; IT IS SUICIDAL.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Phoebel(f): 8:56am On May 11, 2012
Pls dont try it.come to tink of it u dated dis lady for gud five yrs n u tink seeing her everyday will bring notin emotional.my broda look b4 u leap
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Itohenry: 9:26am On May 11, 2012
I you ever read this reply, Pls take note:

This girl is not happy with you for leaving her for another girl in the first place. even if she had assured you she is not annoyed, it's a lie. She will only work with/for you for 2 things: One: to get back what she lost in the past. Two: to carry out a revenge.

YOU BETTER LET HER ALONE
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nayah(f): 9:37am On May 11, 2012
Poster good morning, if she's qualified for the job and has proved she can give her best and need a job so bad why not? Now this is you the crucial key: treat her like a simple collegue and that's all
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 9:57am On May 11, 2012
Itohenry: I you ever read this reply, Pls take note:

This girl is not happy with you for leaving her for another girl in the first place. even if she had assured you she is not annoyed, it's a lie. She will only work with/for you for 2 things: One: to get back what she lost in the past. Two: to carry out a revenge.

YOU BETTER LET HER ALONE

i didnt work away from the relationship but she do maybe because i didnt have money by then, and she didnt know that i will be like this today, i think she just surprise. am not treating her like my girl but i treat her just like any other persons , i restrict her in so many ways now, i dont call her on phone and i dont even want her number.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by llullipup: 10:04am On May 11, 2012
THAT'S WHY I LIKE ADVISING YOUNG GIRLS TO STICK TO ONE MAN
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by owobokiri(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2012
Since i'm not the "one man-one woman" type anymore and seeing that you really want to employ her, sorry do her a favour. i will just suggest you make sure madame NEVER notices! (demands some skills like sleepin wth ur phone under the pillow!) I dont understand the fixation wth the word "comittment" here. If you can keep madame happy and unaware while keeping the "office orobokibo" right there in the office, you are home and dry! But If you get carried away and she finds out, na inwii levels for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by nagoma(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2012
llullipup: I CANT DISGRACE MY SELF WITH HER SHE IS NOT MY TYPE AND MY GAL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL AND EDUCATED THAN HER I JUST WANTED TO HELP HER . WHEN I SAW HER LASTWEEK SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE STAYING AT HOME THAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR WORK, THE FUNIEST THING IS THAT MY LEVEL HAS CHANGE I WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN SHE KNEW ME.
As if beauty and education have much to do with seex. Your new level will make it easier to achieve what you coulnt in a 5 year friendship. She is yours for the asking and everyday.
I do not doubt your integrity but this is man know man matter.know what I mean?
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2012
Serzly,I don't think its advisavble...its not just.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by masterpiecer(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2012
Killz.:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO NO! NO!

o boy u wan finish the ink 4 nairaland? shoooooooooo!shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by symbian03(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2012
Walexz02:
LMAO u sa bi d gurl b4?

I tire o. but i think if you're well disciplined, ain't no bad idea giving her a job.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by symbian03(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2012
krystabella28:

You have a good heart dear..to want to help her get a job..but Trust me..its never Good to associate with exs..i know that may sound harsh but do you really wanna see her at work?reminding you of the past?Prevention is always best..I have cut all my exs off coz out of my life..I dont want no badbelle bullshit.Plus im loyal to my ifemi.

lol
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by pweetymama(f): 2:19pm On May 11, 2012
llullipup: Good Morning

Is it right for me to employ my ex-girlfriend to work for me in my company? I dated her for five years but we never made love , we just kissed.

I want to employ her and i have no feelings for her again because i am in love with my beauty angel

Is this a good decision?

pls,dnt employ her but help her get another job OR one day u will find urslef being tempted to touch.i as a girl will nt work wt smone dat had feelings for me or smone i hv feelings for.if my boss even starts developing feelings for me,i run wit my life.u can give d job to me instead.‎​​​​​​‎​‎​​​​ ‎​‎​‎​​​​​​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))...
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 11, 2012
Plz if u truly wana help her, find a job 4 her n not in ya place of work.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by Callimo(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2012
Kai, this man no know the wikedness of the so called friends. O boy beta go swallow for Lagoon than bring BOKO Haaa on ur chop chop avenue. BUSINESS IS BUSINESS, THE WROUGHT OF EX... NA ONLY GOD NO AM
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by ibrowisky(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2012
i ]dont think there issomething bad in that, the love will just begin again,no long thing
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by ainabeosei: 8:04pm On May 12, 2012
if u do not value d money u ve invested in ur business then go ahead,wetin u dey find, u go see am.Script writers are waiting 4 u to use ur story 4 a new home video.No feelings indeed!!!
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by ilhama(f): 4:54pm On May 22, 2012
if you have nothing 4 her u can go ahead n employ but do know what she has in mind 4 you.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by phenomguy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
llullipup: Good Morning

Is it right for me to employ my ex-girlfriend to work for me in my company? I dated her for five years but we never made love , we just kissed.

I want to employ her and i have no feelings for her again because i am in love with my beauty angel

Is this a good decision?

hear talk oh! Five yrs no sex? Why would u employ her abi u wan renew ur contract wey u no finish guy
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by ochisman(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
AS FOR ME, IF MY EX IS CAPABLE OF DOING THE JOB BETTER,WHY WONT I GIVE HER THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORKING IN MY FIRM? BUSINESS IS STRICTLY BUSINESS AND NOTHING MORE.AFTER ALL, THE GROWTH OF MY COMPANY IS MY MAIN PRIORITY. I WOULDN'T ALLOW THE EVENT OF THE PAST BETWEEN ME AND A WOMAN I ONCE DATED AFFECT THE ADVANCEMENT OF MY ESTABLISHMENT JUST BECAUSE OF THE FEAR THAT WE MAY COME BACK/ SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN.
Re: Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? by UjSizzle(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
If you really had no feelings for her u wouldn't need to ask for a go ahead. I'd suggest you find her somewhere different to work and not tempt fate. Close proximity wit someone u've once loved well enough not to have sex with her again cld be quite dangerous to ur psyche...u cld very well begin to develop smethn for her again despite ur good intention plus i doubt ur current gf will feel comfy with that arrangement. You wldnt be labeled 'horrible' if u did urself a favour and got her a job elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.