Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74754 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2012
safarigirl: Mtchewww! To more annoying things, Goldie no just impress today, imagine the yeye only coming out cos Prezzo's song was played, after which she went back to sleep, na only she dem nominate?

@ forkadict & ortopazz, like I said, entertaining Junia and Malonza are going home tomorrow, boring Prego will unfortunately be here to keep annoying y'all. I don't like Goldie, but nobody is hundred percent bad,

I'VE TRIED seeing the GOOD, if y'all take your time, you could too.

So my dears, Goldie is a bitter poison you either drink or ignore. Stop sounding like Broken records, if you want to attack, do that in batches, don't make 70% of your posts on how wack she is, see some good in the bad or stop b1tch1ng and save 5k for your forms next year so you can 'redeem' our spoilt 'image'.

goldie should we debate this girl? Dnt think myself wil allow her spoil my day, she's was inside tha house, getting moody over something wey KK,D1 N KSB don mopol for am finito?

I shud see the good in her, I lyk this cun3ri, I say like? I love naija, anything wey go comot say na competition, i give it support, buh the good in goldie is nt evn entertaining, or u wil nw tell me she has qualities of being a good wife? U go just dull yaself.

Junia N malonza's relationship is something u shudnt h8 on, might be as a female u feel she's belittling womanhood, if thats why u h8 her well, buh shud they go, i'l mis them no doubt...``buh it wil be a shame to watch them go.

Sounding like a broken record, provided u get the tune and the msg is passed, I dnt think av been hard on goldie more than u have, am just pissed, her attitude is unbecoming, evn during the u slammed her b4 my fingaz got to work.

As for redeeming our image, the blueprint is underground n its something that is Wowing,'believe b.B.a is just nt my cut atleast 4 now, but that doesnt mean I dnt av the right to criticize any1 who doesnt give me What I want,,, safari, 'the customer is always right' for putting the records straight am paying 2watch, its nt free, had it been free,I wudnt bother.,.

As 4 the poison
fork adict: ^^^^ I can base 100% of my post on how wack Goldie is. That is solely @ my discretion.

About the bitter poison, you forgot a third option.... I could pour it away.
[

Thanks 4 helping out

[/quote]

goldie should we debate this girl? Dnt think myself wil allow her spoil my day, she's was inside tha house, getting moody over something wey KK,D1 N KSB don mopol for am finito?

I shud see the good in her, I lyk this cun3ri, I say like? I love naija, anything wey go comot say na competition, i give it support, buh the good in goldie is nt evn entertaining, or u wil nw tell me she has qualities of being a good wife? U go just dull yaself.

Junia N malonza's relationship is something u shudnt h8 on, might be as a female u feel she's belittling womanhood, if thats why u h8 her well, buh shud they go, i'l mis them no doubt...``buh it wil be a shame to watch them go.

Sounding like a broken record, provided u get the tune and the msg is passed, I dnt think av been hard on goldie more than u have, am just pissed, her attitude is unbecoming, evn when she dint come out for the party, u slammed her b4 my fingaz got to work.

As for redeeming our image, the blueprint is underground n its something that is Wowing,'believe b.B.a is just nt my cut atleast 4 now, but that doesnt mean I dnt av the right to criticize any1 who doesnt give me What I want,,, safari, 'the customer is always right' for putting the records straight am paying 2watch, its nt free, had it been free,I wudnt bother.,.

As 4 the poison
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2012
and am nt complaining either, if they bunk as bigbrother referrd to Luke nJESSicas, it will a feather added to her cap!
I take a bow!
This few lines wil help out

fork adict:

(3) For as long as Malonza can not confront Junia and say such bullsheet to her face, then he is blooooody coward. I dont have any issues with junia chasing malonza. The guy na fine boy na and it is not unusual to see girls throw themselves at fine boys. Matter of fact, i even have more respect for those kind of girls personally than their traditional counterparts who expect guys to do all the chasing even if they are dieing to date the guy. Such girls come across to me as bold and confident and these two qualities turn me on like sheet. So i got absolutely no qualms with her chasing Malonza. besides, when she asked malonza what he feels about her sometime this week, why didnt he tell her that the whole thing was childish? Instead he went on and on about the love he has for her etc. again, when she posted the message ' Will you be my strength cos i dont feel strong anymore' on the facebook strap in the house, why did he respond in the affirmative? as far as i'm concerned, what they have together is ok although i would want it to be as ok as Luke and Jessica's.

besides they need my votes and I dint 4ce them to come 4 de show, they want moola and r gving sumthing in return or Oga fork u force anyone 2 come?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Goldie what r u crying 4? Whats her quarel, I tire 4 am, this chik

Junia makes sense tell me u dnt like her, junia doesnt deserve to go, she doesnt, her face is sweet, look at those lips, her voice, mehn this chik sef set die, i love her attitude, calm makes sense,, she strong and deserves to stay! As the bubby chubby junia that really like 2 enjoy, she got up when she was down, now the way, the tears were rolling down in a very sexy manner, she was beautiful, thank u Junia,I enjoyd u.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
when prezzo waka, i hope say biggie get medical team on standby, make goldie no kill herself o. anyways, i anticipate a major breakdown...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
fork adict: when prezzo waka, i hope say biggie get medical team on standby, make goldie no kill herself o. anyways, i anticipate a major breakdown...
fork adict: when prezzo waka, i hope say biggie get medical team on standby, make goldie no kill herself o. anyways, i anticipate a major breakdown...

dat guy is safe
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
goldie why shaking tha head
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
mehn malonza mehn 4me kyle shud av left, malonza who go d gv me those kises, afrIcka .got it wrng seriously!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by zukkymike(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
ortopazz: goldie why shaking tha head

she lacks confidence. prezzo saved.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
malonza mehn I liked u, mehn thz homie is murafucker player, had to borrow u word FORK man,
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
lovebirds Junia and Malonza out. sad was hoping it'll be prezzo and kyle. how on earth did lady may amass all those country votes angry friggin Lady May!!! angry i don't believe these results one bit.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by zukkymike(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Zap........................................... f.u.c.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk f.u.c.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk f.u.c.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This Big brother game sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish,that junia malonza couple were very irritating,to me they weer just acting for d camera(childish acting for dt matter)mscheew
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
how Africa voted

Angola: Junia
Botswana: Lady May
Ghana: Goldie
Kenya: Prezzo
Liberia: *Goldie / Lady May
Malawi: Kyle
Namibia: Lady May
Nigeria: Goldie
South Africa: Lady May
Sierra Leone: Lady May
Tanzania: Prezzo
Uganda: Kyle
Zambia: Malonza
Zimbabwe: Lady May
Rest of Africa: Goldie

Total: Lady May = 5.5; Goldie = 3.5, Prezzo = 2, Kyle = 2, Malonza = 1, Junia = 1. (Total: 15 Votes)
*Goldie and Lady May shared a vote for Liberia.

the organisers should explain to us us how 2 housemates happened to split a country vote. are they saying that the exact amount of people voted for the two? i knew a kenyan and/or a namibian will be saying goodbye this sunday, it just happened to be the wrong ones that got evicted imo. this show sucks big time!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
safarigirl: This DJ, I'm not feeling him. Na only yankee song im sabi? Hip hop for that matter, everything ought to be in small doses, yeye! No sabi work, a party without Naija jamz is a flop already, (1)

he could work in a boys only party, or better still, catch the next flight to US, generally? Mtchewww! To more annoying things, Goldie no just impress today, imagine the yeye only coming out cos Prezzo's song was played, after which she went back to sleep, na only she dem nominate? Me sef I no fit sleep with loud music, isn't it better to come and sit down outside?

@ forkadict & ortopazz, like I said, entertaining Junia and Malonza are going home tomorrow, boring Prego will unfortunately be here to keep annoying y'all.(2)

I don't like Goldie, but nobody is hundred percent bad, I've tried seeing the good, if y'all take your time, you could too. @ ortopazz, go back to your BBA history, Geraldine was the mute of BBA 4, the one Kevin won, she was the wallpaper. If Ola and Chris hadn't gone would you have noticed Goldie? No! Just like no one noticed Geraldine, we let her go easily cos we had the other 2. So my dears, Goldie is a bitter poison you either drink or ignore. Stop sounding like broken records, if you want to attack, do that in batches, don't make 70% of your posts on how wack she is, see some good in the bad or stop b1tch1ng and save 5k for your forms next year so you can 'redeem' our spoilt 'image'. As for that yeye Goldie, mtchewww, words can't even express her hand falling today, so I'll leave it at.........(3)

Na now i get time for this your post.
(1) Ortopazz and I have said a number of times that whatever comes out of naija must be celebrated by the rest of africa, dem no get choice. No be our fault o, Baba God noni. You countered us and in your exact words you said and i quote 'naija need to get of their high horses....' Now you say that a party without naija jamz is a flop already?? See, i really need people to be consistent in their analysis, it makes life simple. How do you expect me to feel when you tell me one thing today and tell me a different thing about the same topic tomorrow? I will get back to this point in a jiffy.

(2) You are right they are gone. Prego are staying. So is my TALIA. and thank God, we now have the power to have a different view of the same house. so when prego is getting to me like they always are, i will simply flip the view. FYI Prego might not have the kind of effect you think they will have on me afterall.

(3) OK....... Halt. You advise me to stop bitching about Goldie? that i sound like a broken record cos of Goldie? Excuse me? FYI you used to be one of her biggest antagonists on here. Maybe we were both at par. While it is ok to be a crossover fan, (i got absolutely no problems with that) it becomes offensive when you now assume a holier than thou attitude about the same thing you used to run down. The same Goldie that you said should be driven back home in keke napep now makes us sound like broken records cos we express our displeasure at how she is playing the game? To worsen issues, a few lines further, you called the same Goldie yeye This now takes me back to my first point which is the issue i have with your consistency. Where exactly do you stand regarding Goldie safari?

TEAM TALIA RULES
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
Prezzo the cockroach refused to die.
Twas fun watching Junia...will miss her big tummy and tingling voice.

So what was Davidshoo! doing on that stage just bouncing about?! Sing he no gree do. Would av been cheaper playing his song and getting someone to dance to it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
ortopazz: mehn malonza mehn 4me kyle shud av left, malonza who go d gv me those kises, afrIcka .got it wrng seriously!

Main Niggy. i tire for africa o. They chose Prego over Junia and malonza? SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
sigmundfreud: Prezzo the cockroach refused to die.
Twas fun watching Junia...will miss her big tummy and tingling voice.

So what was Davidshoo! doing on that stage just bouncing about?! Sing he no gree do. Would av been cheaper playing his song and getting someone to dance to it.
Word!

I even enjoyed watching his back up singer far more than i did him. But i dont get how these event organisers reason. Must artistes maim their own songs at shows? cant they put some extra effizzy like having a band instead? cos like you rightly said all the guy did was jump about on stage.His performance lasted a couple of minutes tops and he gets paid how much? Who says life is fair?

TEAM TALIA RULES
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
Malonza and Junia, i loved you guys and i enjoyed watching you both. Particularly you Junia. And no doubt, i will miss you both. i wish you both good luck in your future endeavours.

SIGNED:
President. Team Talia.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
dominique: lovebirds Junia and Malonza out. sad was hoping it'll be prezzo and kyle. how on earth did lady may amass all those country votes angry friggin Lady May!!! angry i don't believe these results one bit.

FYI Lady May is a strong contender. Same with me. i hoped Prezzo and Kyle would have been evicted.

TEAM TALIA FOR LIFE
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
zukkymike: Zap........................................... f.u.c.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk f.u.c.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk f.u.c.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This Big brother game sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can say that again bro. Tha game sucks big time.

TEAM TALIA RULES
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
And hey what's up with Keegan and his swearing. Fork Fork Fork Fork Fork Fork Fork Fork Fork Fork shaaa. I doubt if he can utter three sentence without uttering the word fork. Abi he wan be fork addict? But the guy is too forking competitive tho. he is head of house again? For like the 4th or 5th time? But sadly, that aint going to win him the money cos TEAM TALIA will be waiting for him.

TEAM TALIA REIGNS.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ok is it just me or are ikz outfits wack,sunday after sunday he comes on wth these tight jumper ish trousers and atrocious jackets,and if he does anoda of dose his dancemoves I swear I'll slap someone angry

But naija sabi represent sha,see as davido scatter d place,though na miming e come do,no be perfomance,but well as long as hez makin his dough notin do am,by the by dat iim fine yellow frend wey dey always dey iim video don fat o,choi tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
fork adict:

FYI Lady May is a strong contender. Same with me. i hoped Prezzo and Kyle would have been evicted.

TEAM TALIA FOR LIFE

So ure for talia now,no wahala I'll be here laffin my fake hair off wen shez evicted,as for ladymay aint worid bout her,shez just bin lucky so far to av been put up for eviction wth annoyingly irritatin xters
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
tjskii:

So ure for talia now,no wahala I'll be here laffin my fake hair off wen shez evicted,as for ladymay aint worid bout her,shez just bin lucky so far to av been put up for eviction wth annoyingly irritatin xters
Lady May is definately strong but her vote will suffer if she is up against someone from the Southern bloc.
6 people for eviction too much joor!
@fork addict...so now u are the self appointed president and campaigner of team Talia...thought u prefered Tamara?! I really think she has upped her game...apart from being a beautiful face to watch.
make we dey watch go sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2012
fork adict:

Na now i get time for this your post.
(1) Ortopazz and I have said a number of times that whatever comes out of naija must be celebrated by the rest of africa, dem no get choice. No be our fault o, Baba God noni. You countered us and in your exact words you said and i quote 'naija need to get of their high horses....' Now you say that a party without naija jamz is a flop already?? See, i really need people to be consistent in their analysis, it makes life simple. How do you expect me to feel when you tell me one thing today and tell me a different thing about the same topic tomorrow? I will get back to this point in a jiffy.

(2) You are right they are gone. Prego are staying. So is my TALIA. and thank God, we now have the power to have a different view of the same house. so when prego is getting to me like they always are, i will simply flip the view. FYI Prego might not have the kind of effect you think they will have on me afterall.

(3) OK....... Halt. You advise me to stop bitching about Goldie? that i sound like a broken record cos of Goldie? Excuse me? FYI you used to be one of her biggest antagonists on here. Maybe we were both at par. While it is ok to be a crossover fan, (i got absolutely no problems with that) it becomes offensive when you now assume a holier than thou attitude about the same thing you used to run down. The same Goldie that you said should be driven back home in keke napep now makes us sound like broken records cos we express our displeasure at how she is playing the game? To worsen issues, a few lines further, you called the same Goldie yeye This now takes me back to my first point which is the issue i have with your consistency. Where exactly do you stand regarding Goldie safari?

TEAM TALIA RULES
everything from Naija must be celebrated? Nah! I'm all for our entertainment industry, nothing more, and definitely not everyONE, else scammers and drug dealers would be celebrated too innit? Even USA isn't always celebrated on their continent. 2. Everyone knows I was... I am a Goldie antagonist, but no one will say I haven't said good things of her. Sometime ago, I and someone else tried to explain her psychological problem being from her upbringing and what did you guys say? "We don't care, she's in a game and repping Naija bla bla bla" so make she change herself cos of that abi? I thought the show was about being real? The chic has never even seen BBA so she no sabi as dem s'pos play am, she's just being herself. Is Goldie more anti-social than Lady May? No! At least she talks to Prezzn, Jannette, Kyle and Talia. Your only problem with Goldie is Prezzo, admit it. Shikena! Balance your criticism, no matter how harsh a critic is, he always states the good, y'all have failed to do that. I will call Goldie out when she's wrong, but I will congratulate her when she's right. That is where I stand, no partialties.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2012
tjskii:

YOU won't be laughing cos Keitta got nufn on Talia, who did he come up with to cement a place? Barbz? Keitta does NOT have a fanbase outside WA, the guy's a snitch and a scheming gossip, he's NOT winning material, just like Keagan, someone needs to tell those LOSERS that plotting against upvillers is a plan that'll come back to bite them in the A.S-S. Imagine that Pakistani rat saying 'NAIJAS AREN'T SMART, THEY'RE JUST OVERPOPULATED' he should go and ask how foolish people won the show thrice in a row. And this is the same maloo forkadict was questioning me for decamping from, ya see? Even that drunken Wati sat down to even plot? Ha! Three fools, they and their plans will crash like a pack of cards, especially that Keagan that has the guts to diss Naija. Keitta will FALL, Keagan will CRASH and Wati, mtcheww, that one is already gone. LADY MAY & TALIA are the front runners, everyone else? Escorts! I'm still wondering why Lady May has fans cos she's got Zero entertainment value, at least Goldie's relationship keeps people talking, has Lady May ever made news? Never! She's just like Wendull, then some ignoramuses say the show's bout entertainment, puhlease!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2012
safarigirl: everything from Naija must be celebrated? Nah! I'm all for our entertainment industry, nothing more, and definitely not everyONE, else scammers and drug dealers would be celebrated too innit? Even USA isn't always celebrated on their continent. 2. Everyone knows I was... I am a Goldie antagonist, but no one will say I haven't said good things of her. Sometime ago, I and someone else tried to explain her psychological problem being from her upbringing and what did you guys say? "We don't care, she's in a game and repping Naija bla bla bla" so make she change herself cos of that abi? I thought the show was about being real? The chic has never even seen BBA so she no sabi as dem s'pos play am, she's just being herself. Is Goldie more anti-social than Lady May? No! At least she talks to Prezzn, Jannette, Kyle and Talia. Your only problem with Goldie is Prezzo, admit it. Shikena! Balance your criticism, no matter how harsh a critic is, he always states the good, y'all have failed to do that. I will call Goldie out when she's wrong, but I will congratulate her when she's right. That is where I stand, no partialties.

We are in the entertainment section of the land. We are talking about big brother so i assumed that that statement of mine means that anything exported by naija in the entertainment industry must be celebrated by the rest of africa. I didnt know i had to spell evrything out one letter after the other.

What good have you seen in Goldie? please tell me cos i havent seen nada. If i do, trust me i will mention it. Please note that if you choose to tell me anything good about goldie, then it has to be something connected to entertainment ever since she's been IN THE FORKING HOUSE. You reserve the right not to mention it by the way. So i await the 'good' thing you got to tell me about goldie.

Like say i no dey watch BB.

PRESIDENT, TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2012
fork adict:

We are in the entertainment section of the land. We are talking about big brother so i assumed that that statement of mine means that anything exported by naija in the entertainment industry must be celebrated by the rest of africa. I didnt know i had to spell evrything out one letter after the other.

What good have you seen in Goldie? please tell me cos i havent seen nada. If i do, trust me i will mention it. Please note that if you choose to tell me anything good about goldie, then it has to be something connected to entertainment ever since she's been IN THE FORKING HOUSE. You reserve the right not to mention it by the way. So i await the 'good' thing you got to tell me about goldie.

Like say i no dey watch BB.
you ask for one? I'll give you more. Last sunday, when Talia and Wati came into the house and Goldie laid down the 'rules', I found that entertaining, maybe you went to fetch something while that was going on. Then the Monday she attacked Wati, the one time many Nigerians were proud of her, what about that? Or do you have a case of selective amnesia? I repeat, you only dislike Goldie because of her association with Prezzo, admit it and move on, is that so hard?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2012
safarigirl: LADY MAY & TALIA are the front runners, everyone else? Escorts! I'm still wondering why Lady May has fans cos she's got Zero entertainment value, at least Goldie's relationship keeps people talking, has Lady May ever made news? Never! She's just like Wendull, then some ignoramuses say the show's bout entertainment, puhlease!

Have you seen lady may's diary sessions before? she talks and acts like a child and believe it or not, it endears her to you. This is the major reason why she is popular. and are you trying to compare Goldie with lady May? please dont cos they are worlds apart
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2012
safarigirl: you ask for one? I'll give you more. Last sunday, when Talia and Wati came into the house and Goldie laid down the 'rules', I found that entertaining, maybe you went to fetch something while that was going on. Then the Monday she attacked Wati, the one time many Nigerians were proud of her, what about that? Or do you have a case of selective amnesia? I repeat, you only dislike Goldie because of her association with Prezzo, admit it and move on, is that so hard?

LMAO.

FYI. She only acted a script that anyone else could have acted and you ascribe that to her as entertaining So if Keita had been given that role would he have been entertaing to you?

Go back and trace my history of analysing BBA. I have never, ever supported attacks, quarells and fights as entertainment. So please cos she fought with wati just once now makes her the most entertaining housemate? LMAO

PRESIDENT, TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2012
fork adict:

Have you seen lady may's diary sessions before? she talks and acts like a child and believe it or not, it endears her to you. This is the major reason why she is popular. and are you trying to compare Goldie with lady May? please dont cos they are worlds apart
wow! Diary sessions make the winner, first time I'm hearing that, Barbz had one of the most entertaining diary sessions, why didn't that help? Africans are hypocrites, is it everyone that watches diary sessions? People go to work yo! I'm talking general entertainment and Lady May does NOT have that. I've seen her session, hated it! She sounds psychotic, and re(tarded, cute on a kid, weird for a grown woman. When finals reach, SADC will have too many reps and so will need other regions' votes. Lady May does NOT deserve that money, after all isn't she a celeb?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2012
safarigirl: wow! Diary sessions make the winner, first time I'm hearing that, Barbz had one of the most entertaining diary sessions, why didn't that help? Africans are hypocrites, is it everyone that watches diary sessions? People go to work yo! I'm talking general entertainment and Lady May does NOT have that. I've seen her session, hated it! She sounds psychotic, and re(tarded, cute on a kid, weird for a grown woman. When finals reach, SADC will have too many reps and so will need other regions' votes. Lady May does NOT deserve that money, after all isn't she a celeb?

And who says she deserves the money?

Even in the house, its those antics of hers that you describe as psychotic that endears her to people. e.g wearing those pink high heels for exercises, when Biggiy brought some clowns into the house? You might want to go back in time and watch those clips again.

TEAM TALIA RULES

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.