Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad (3035 Views)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) / Sexiest Women In The World / Guys On Nairaland Are The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
pls remove rokiatu fro that list abeg angry
mazdarkskin fine yes and she even get ikebe as an added advantage.nayah fine i agree and i like her teeth wey white pass those babes wey dey pose for closeup advert. but rokiatu no try at all. first of all her yansh too small,her mouth too small and e look like mouth wey go sabi make trouble and she too dey form wetin i no know sad

lol awwwwe!! thanks for the compliment. wink
but be nice to rokiatu, or else im telling mrs.chima. angry
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL thanks for the compliment.
But there are some Naija cuties on here. wink

Michellin (sp?), (Omolola), Freecoco; et cetera. smiley smiley

@ bracket you're kidding me right? I don't know bout Michellin Lol
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 08, 2012
lefulefu:
pls remove rokiatu fro that list abeg angry
mazdarkskin fine yes and she even get ikebe as an added advantage.

Tap that azss cheesy
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Jambsupport(f): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
lmfao dat z nt y we r hia
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
REALITY101:

Tap that azss cheesy
so u like ikebe like me abi? wink
any guy wey say he no prefer ikebe on im babe no be real man grin
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Plarp: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
The most beautiful woman to ever grace is board was African1, im not even going to say where she was from. grin
Re: Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad by Plarp: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Btw, is that 'freelemon' chick Nigerian?.... she looks like she has a nice snatch.

(1) (2)

Does Using Your Boyfriend Or Gilfriend's Picture Denote How Much You Love Him? / My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums / 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.