Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Do I Leave Or Remain In This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (16645 Views)

Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Why Would A Lady Remain In An Abusive Relationship? / Why Do Women Remain In Terrible And Abusive Marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 11, 2012
Where is dayo and co? Look at a woman that sponsored her family and I know a lot of the wedding too, see what a man is doin to her.

@Op
How many kids do you have? Have you got a back up plan? Cos this is he time when you need to give ultimatums and stick to it and if he continues with this nonchalant attitude of his, strike with your back plan.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by r231(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2012
8 yrs undecided undecided

wow
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by r231(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt: Wat can I say?
Not even been in d marraige world but mayb my little cent cld count

I blv right now, dis is d tym he nids u most, tho you made it sound like he's very lazy, bt I think u should communicate even more with him, tell him how u feel abt d whole issue, I blv he ll change

you are kidding right undecided undecided

after 8yrs. . . . and keep sleeping with househelps then you said he needs her undecided undecided undecided FOR WHAT

2 Likes

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Dyt(f): 6:24pm On May 11, 2012
r231:

you are kidding right undecided undecided

after 8yrs. . . . and keep sleeping with househelps then you said he needs her undecided undecided undecided FOR WHAT

Oh oh
So women don't stay jobless and d men tk responsibilities?
N den dey don't slp wit dere hubbys driver?
Did she eva mention she has tym 4 her hubby?
She goes very early in d mornin n comes back late at nyt
Smtyms a man nids his wife u know
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by r231(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt:

Oh oh
So women don't stay jobless and d men tk responsibilities?
N den dey don't slp wit dere hubbys driver?
Did she eva mention she has tym 4 her hubby?
She goes very early in d mornin n comes back late at nyt
Smtyms a man nids his wife u know

with all the going in the morning and coming late, 2 kids still came out of that union so whats your point undecided undecided

how about weekends?

i am sure she still come home to sleep

cus he is jobless now, she should sit at home with him too abi undecided
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Dyt(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2012
r231:

with all the going in the morning and coming late, 2 kids still came out of that union so whats your point undecided undecided

how about weekends?

i am sure she still come home to sleep

cus he is jobless now, she should sit at home with him too abi undecided

Rili u mk me laugh, lyk I said earlier, I am nt married n v lil or no experience abt d so called marriage, married n single thinks differently, dats my own opinion as a single lady n wat I can do 4 my man
Nt necessary she goes wit my advice, I jst tot divorce is nt d soln n dats all she can do
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 11, 2012
jennykadry:

Dont mind them especially tha one that hasn't even see marriage yet and is busy telling her to be there for him.

Let me ask you, what if your husband becomes so physically violent that he beats you up in the presence of your kids, tell me what will you do?

it will definitely be over. That is a worse example than divorce. I pray it doesn't degenerate to that level sha.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Busybody2(f): 7:55pm On May 11, 2012
My first time on NL that I would be posting to say I don't believe a thread/story, so in Richvkunt's speak all I gotta say is "hmmm" cool
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt are u high? 8yrs and u say b dere for him? Babe tell me u typing under sedation.

@0p

U jus wowwwwww!!! As in are u afraid of leaving or did u take an oath wiv him? Seriously........ U are doing more harm dan good to both of u staying with him.Get ur acts together u better dan that.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Dyt(f): 9:18pm On May 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dyt are u high? 8yrs and u say b dere for him? Babe tell me u typing under sedation.

@0p

U jus wowwwwww!!! As in are u afraid of leaving or did u take an oath wiv him? Seriously........ U are doing more harm dan good to both of u staying with him.Get ur acts together u better dan that.

I wldnt say she shld leave, besides we always v a way 2 mk ppl feel our partner is wrong
#jstmytotssha#
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt:

I wldnt say she shld leave, besides we always v a way 2 mk ppl feel our partner is wrong
#jstmytotssha#
Mi o gbo phoney! Haba! Pity d kids if at all u don't pity d adults. 8yrsssss o!! He is a man remember! U up hia telling Jenny about culture she? Tell me wot role d man plays in a family if u wanna swing dat way. Abegggggg!!!!! liv yarns u no make am blend at all o!

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Dyt(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mi o gbo phoney! Haba! Pity d kids if at all u don't pity d adults. 8yrsssss o!! He is a man remember! U up hia telling Jenny about culture she? Tell me wot role d man plays in a family if u wanna swing dat way. Abegggggg!!!!! liv yarns u no make am blend at all o!

Now u r givin dat jenny reasons 2 cm n preach 2 me abt bein married

D whole truth of dis ish is, if u nt in2 it, den u rili can't tell wat its lyk

Mayb I didn't know wat I wz sayin sha
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by gemstone22(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2012
Ur husband is taking you for granted and sticking around him will do you no good. if he has the time to sleep with ur maids then it means he is man enough to get his ass off the chair and go get a job. A man who leaves the responsbility of his home to his wife to bear is not a responsible man. What values is he teaching his daughters? Please shake him a bit. A friend of mine was jobless for four years after graduation. He wasn't getting off the chair to get a job. He would lay down and wait for his mom to feed him morning,noon ad night. She taught him a lesson. She would cook the meal and then lock it in her room.when hungry torture the guy he had to look for something to do.he even became a conductor at one point. As lowly as that job was it was bringing in dough. Today,he has gotten a job that pays he too well and it was in the course of doing a menial job that he got it.
Do not encourage ur husband by making him ur responsibility.it is a heavy load to carry. Talk to him once more. If he doesn't geet up and move then seperate from him for a while. Let him see how he will manage without a job.

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt: I bet sm ppl don't understand d frustration of odas
A jobless man we r sayin ere, no one knows ow frustrated lyf cld b wit him

So 2 d married women ere, ur husbands cheat n d next thing u throw him out ryt?
Smh

Frustrated for 8 years and he couldn't channel that frustration into getting a JOB Lord have mercy o! Op, shey after 20 years and maybe a child/ren fron his indiscretions your eyes go clear now?

Yes, my hubby cheats and he's out same way I'll be out if i cheat angry Why do people think it's okay to cheat and if you don't accept it there's something wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On May 11, 2012
naijababe:

Yes, my hubby cheats and he's out same way I'll be out if i cheat angry Why do people think it's okay to cheat and if you don't accept it there's something wrong with you?

Iyalaje connections! My friend was high ni o! Ee... ma binu Ma.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt:

Now u r givin dat jenny reasons 2 cm n preach 2 me abt bein married

D whole truth of dis ish is, if u nt in2 it, den u rili can't tell wat its lyk

Mayb I didn't know wat I wz sayin sha
Give who reasons to wetin? I no send dat 1 o! I just gats to keep it real mama! kiss
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Dyt(f): 11:01pm On May 11, 2012
Y is every1 attackin me na, shey I said in my 1st post dat I don't know ow things roll in d marriage world
Ahn ahn, u ppl shld v atleast held on 2 dat na

Frowns
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:05pm On May 11, 2012
Infact,

I don't know what to say again. I don angry, I don laff, I don tire.

Really Been jobless 3 months b4 wedding. Kai! SMH.

OP, I will go with d response below. Just to add a few more lines, dat guy is a big irresponsible leach. *hiss*
Did u say he sleeps with your maids Infact, you have condoned a lotta crap. What nonsense! Ur hubby has lost his self esteem and all form of dignity.

gemstone22: Ur husband is taking you for granted and sticking around him will do you no good. if he has the time to sleep with ur maids then it means he is man enough to get his ass off the chair and go get a job. A man who leaves the responsbility of his home to his wife to bear is not a responsible man. What values is he teaching his daughters? Please shake him a bit. A friend of mine was jobless for four years after graduation. He wasn't getting off the chair to get a job. He would lay down and wait for his mom to feed him morning,noon ad night. She taught him a lesson. She would cook the meal and then lock it in her room.when hungry torture the guy he had to look for something to do.he even became a conductor at one point. As lowly as that job was it was bringing in dough. Today,he has gotten a job that pays he too well and it was in the course of doing a menial job that he got it.
Do not encourage ur husband by making him ur responsibility.it is a heavy load to carry. Talk to him once more. If he doesn't geet up and move then seperate from him for a while. Let him see how he will manage without a job.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt: Y is every1 attackin me na, shey I said in my 1st post dat I don't know ow things roll in d marriage world
Ahn ahn, u ppl shld v atleast held on 2 dat na

Frowns
Come here my little puppy, na me and u na! ah jo lepo mehn! cheesy kiss
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 11, 2012
I believe the poster is still coping cos of the kids, OP do you buy clothes, toiletries, recharge cards for your husband ? 8 years isn't beans oh!
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Smilenw(f): 11:20pm On May 11, 2012
I choose to ignore the "8 long years of joblessness" part of this story. Are you sure you have no major problem ? Otherwise why on earth would a woman bring in househelps one after another when you know your husband is sleeping around? Are you incapable of meeting his carnal needs? Else would he continue to sleep around with househelps when he knows you are fully aware of the situation ?I r'ber reading an article long back...it said kids and husbands turn out the way a mother/wife trains them. If you allow your man to raise his hand against you for no apparent reason, chances are he will remain to be a wife-beater forever. If you give-in to your kids' demands at the drop of a hat, they might live forever demanding everything at their fingertip. Your meaningful silence, reprimands, praises, support, love...if rightly used at the right time, all of this will bring about the desired result in the long run in your relationships with your husband and kids. Was really young when I read that and remember asking my friend whether these things would work out in real life. Seems the writer was right indeed, atleast in cases like yours. In your case, you have spoiled your husband beyond belief...allowed him to sit at home and hatch eggs for 8 goddamn years...spoiled him to to the extent of appointing young women to keep him busy in your absence. No point in crying over spilled milk.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Dyt(f): 11:22pm On May 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Come here my little puppy, na me and u na! ah jo lepo mehn! cheesy kiss

Ahn ahn, c ow dey r quotin me na
Sad
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt:

Ahn ahn, c ow dey r quotin me na
Sad
No misyarn nextime. Pele! Ore mi o! Oh la la! grin
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Daresh(f): 11:39pm On May 11, 2012
WOMAN KICK THAT LYING CHEATING BASTARD OUT OF YOUR HOUSE BEFORE HE GIVES YOU AIDS! WHAT ARRANT NONSENSE angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Daresh(f): 11:44pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt: I bet sm ppl don't understand d frustration of odas
A jobless man we r sayin ere, no one knows ow frustrated lyf cld b wit him

So 2 d married women ere, ur husbands cheat n d next thing u throw him out ryt?
Smh

Madam if my husband repeatedly sleeps with housemaids and then opens his dirty jobless mouth and says there is no big deal in the woman being the breadwinner then I will kick him out. What bullshit. I am ashamed of women, your low self esteem is staggering.

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Dyt(f): 11:47pm On May 11, 2012
Daresh:

Madam if my husband repeatedly sleeps with housemaids and then opens his dirty jobless mouth and says there is no big deal in the woman being the breadwinner then I will kick him out. What bullshit. I am ashamed of women, your low self esteem is staggering.

Did u jst notice dis post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch / Husband Sacked From Bank Job / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.