Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Do I Leave Or Remain In This? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (16669 Views)

Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Why Would A Lady Remain In An Abusive Relationship? / Why Do Women Remain In Terrible And Abusive Marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by LaParisienne(f): 6:53am On May 13, 2012
Richvkunt: Hmmmmm!
This story takes place in a land far,far awayyy.
Someone has a reputation for throwing insults at everyone left, right and centre.
People turn a blind eye to this horrible vice for years and years with the hope that she will have a rethink and change,but instead this person gets more dangerous and violent in this sickening abuse.No one who has a contrary view can escape her caustic tongue.
Meanwhile the referee/moderator,who should act as a unbiased mediator sits by watching this person attacking everyone and does nothing,maybe enjoying the traffic getting attracted to the land far,far awayyy.
Then one day some members of the land far,far awayy, rise up and say NO Mas to rubbish and decide to fight back,by giving this person a dose of her own medicine.
Surprisingly and with sudden strength and speed,the formerly, supine moderators/referee, spin into action and ride into battle to save their favorite daughter from annihilation by deciding to annihilate half of the comments on the thread,in the land far,far awayy.
Bravo! The solution to a headache is to chop off the head.
Don't mind the mods and their appalling bias. All the while, that nincompoop was busy insulting others and they kept mute. The things she said to Agiboma and Taryour can make a grown man cry, and nobody said anything. Just when I was putting her in hell where she truly belongs, they came running for her help undecided
How pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 13, 2012
Actually it is fiction,sir.

Any way on a more serious note,I think the moderators are too sensitive.We are all adults,and they need to let people get things off their chests.
The poster whose name shall not be mentioned,has been throwing insults at all and sundry but in the last couple of weeks she has actually gone ballistic.No body is too big or small for her caustic tongue.Now people have decided to fight back,giving her a taste of her own medicine.Why has the Leviathan moderator suddenly woken up?
A lady opened a thread to discuss these issues that are causing problems here,but what happened the thread was suddenly locked because the moderators did not like the mood of the discussion.
Enforced censorship is only going to lead to suppressed rage and more blood on the dance floor.

Guitarlife: *clap's* and can we rise as we welcome the winner of this year's award of the CAINE's prize in the true life story category? Now sir, what do you have to say to million's of your teeming fan's some here present and other's watching round across the globe? . . . . .
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Odunnu: 7:00am On May 13, 2012
@OP: The people who you are afraid will say stuff if you 'act' what are they saying now with all this rubbish your hubby has been generating since?
Are your parents in law alive? Who is an authority over your hubby?
Na wa o. 8years of consistent misbehaving! I congratulate you ojare!
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 13, 2012
La Parisienne:
Don't mind the mods and their appalling bias. All the while, that nincompoop was busy insulting others and they kept mute. The things she said to Agiboma and Taryour can make a grown man cry, and nobody said anything. Just when I was putting her in hell where she truly belongs, they came running for her help undecided
How pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see what she said to the poster called Uplawal? What about Big Bumper/Busy body? Even The almighty chaircover had to take to her heels to escape her caustic tongue last week.
The problem lies with us/posters-we have indulged her thinking she would change,but it is time we all understood that the only language (this poster whose name shall not be mentioned for now) understands is an eye for an eye.
Mods should be ready to clean a lot of p-- if they are not ready to do their jobs and call her to order
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by mutter(f): 7:14am On May 13, 2012
[quote]I don't mean to insult you o, but this is plain bullshit. It is obvious from your post that you are unmarried and have no children. Do you realise the amount of work it takes to hold down a home and a job? How many men do you see doing it? If the husband were responsible fellow, taking care of the kids I am sure she won't lament like this. He is jobless with too much time on hos hands that is why he is knacking house girls. If a man wants respect then he needs to act like a man or else he will not get ANY respect. How can you respect someone who does NOTHING all day. His wife is an enabler. Imagine feeding a bu$ for 8 yrs? Pushing pregnancy, breastfeeding, rushing to work while he does nothing?!?! God forgive but I have no patience for lazy men. It is just disgusting and shame on you woman for supporting him!/quote]

Daresh, with your "opening prayer" I guess you think all insults that follow after are forgiven tongue
I am married and have been blessed with kids in abundance so I guess I know just what it involves.
With this experience I know that the man can never be doing nothing in the house. How is it possible with the on and off househelp situation that this woman has been able to keep a job with such late hours?
Incase you did not notice she never mentioned that her kids are affected drastically by that situation. That means that the man is obviously playing his role at home.
As a mother too for me going to work is like a vacation compared to staying at home with kids. That can be the most thankless job sometimes and is never appreciated.
From my years of experience I know that a good woman can lift her man up when he is down and vice versa. There have been times in my life when it all became too much or when I felt something was going to consume me, my husband with just a few words would build me up and give me the strength to go on. The same goes for when he is in that situation.
THe problem with many couples is that they do not talk honestly about their emotions, their fears and worries and even worse than that, they do not know how to listen to each other and try to understand each other. Ego and vanity tear thin bonds apart.
This man may be saying the woman can work and be acting like he feels comfortable but in reality he may be a desperate and broken man. I have seen men walk the street homeless that once were doctors, lawyers and principals.
You need to appreciate that there are such things like depression, burnout and much more that someone in the medical field may be able to highlight more on. These conditions can break a man and if not handled properly he might never be able to function efficiently again. Such things do exist and unfortunately in Nigeria we often just label every thing as lazy or unmotivated.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Smilenw(f): 7:41am On May 13, 2012
@ La parisienne ...bravo !!! Wish everybody could be like you... My dear it takes guts to communicate with her in her language, which half of us can't and won't do. Blame it on our decent upbringing which obviously she (n she alone) lacks. You my dear went ahead and kept all this aside and gave her some much needed dose, which was long pending. I've often wondered how a woman who "CLAIMS" to have some respectable career( :p ), a husband (LOL) and kids (god help them, if her claim is true) can turn so much disgusting and pathetic. Can't she atleast live up to the picture she has painted ? The mods n super mod have just allowed this nonsense to fester while they think the site will crumble down if private human parts don't change into manliness n womanliness. Arrant nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46am On May 13, 2012
Emmmmh..... Mods y una no hide some oda posts na, Haba! U guys are cheating o! I sed it af do na! angry

Nike if I catch u! angry
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by moremi2008(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2012
I am no fan of Aunt Jenny (but I do enjoy her craze display from time to time) but all you bloody weaklings need to stop the false back-slapping and learn to speak-up for your damn selves! The biggest tragedy is to see a full-grown man hide behind the skirts of a woman! Shame on you!!!! No wonder your wife took your son and left! Failed, miserable coward of a man!

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Odunnu: 7:54am On May 13, 2012
I didnt go thru the entire thread before dropping my own advice, now I have and its a wow the rate at which the thread has been derailed.
Poor OP, now she'll be so confused on what decision to take.
Kai, JK and LP, una sabi yab o! When I grow up I go come learn from una. How long my apprenticeship go last?
Another thing, Patosibe should be banned completely from this section, ban plus his strangerf and ystranger series of usernames too. He's a nuisance.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 13, 2012
First allow me apologise to the (un)fortunate OP whoose thread has now been turned to a court of law(now with competent jurisdiction) where all seeming transgressions of a certain lilly livered travestite whoose vituperation's against her innocent and unsuspecting victim's flow endlessly with wanton disregard for anything civil and who has so much traumatized countless number's of NLder's and now all her actions are being laid bear. I want to congratulate you OP because history is now being made as we speak and I mean your own thread of all the million's(erm is it actually up to a million) of thread here in the family section has been selected to bear the proceedings. And as we render due recompence to the lost soul in a last ditch effort to bring her to her senses and possibly restore her to the path of sanity , I say congratulation's yet again because many were called but only you were chosen now having said that. I hope y'all will learn a lesson or two from this real life episode and learn to use word's wisely knowing fully well that nobody and I repeat nobody has the monopoly of craziness (in the word's of Bola Ahmed Tinubu) . Now who exactly have we being talking about? Anybody in the house wanna try? No not you CC, put your hand's down idowu, I'd rather a 'murderrator' did the cat.
Richvkunt: Actually it is fiction,sir.

Any way on a more serious note,I think the moderators are too sensitive.We are all adults,and they need to let people get things off their chests.
The poster whose name shall not be mentioned,has been throwing insults at all and sundry but in the last couple of weeks she has actually gone ballistic.No body is too big or small for her caustic tongue.Now people have decided to fight back,giving her a taste of her own medicine.Why has the Leviathan moderator suddenly woken up?
A lady opened a thread to discuss these issues that are causing problems here,but what happened the thread was suddenly locked because the moderators did not like the mood of the discussion.
Enforced censorship is only going to lead to suppressed rage and more blood on the dance floor.

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55am On May 13, 2012
Smilenw: @ La parisienne ...bravo !!! Wish everybody could be like you... My dear it takes guts to communicate with her in her language, which half of us can't and won't do. Blame it on our decent upbringing which obviously she (n she alone) lacks. You my dear went ahead and kept all this aside and gave her some much needed dose, which was long pending. I've often wondered how a woman who "CLAIMS" to have some respectable career( :p ), a husband (LOL) and kids (god help them, if her claim is true) can turn so much disgusting and pathetic. Can't she atleast live up to the picture she has painted ? The mods n super mod have just allowed this nonsense to fester while they think the site will crumble down if private human parts don't change into manliness n womanliness. Arrant nonsense.
Oooopsi..... Cheer leading is cool o! But do am small small u hia!

@La belle

U were really bored she? sometimes ignoring cuts deeper!

Anywayss......u need to tell d poster sorry o! Haba u just discombulated d poor woman's thread, me no likey at all at all! angry
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00am On May 13, 2012
moremi2008: I am no fan of Aunt Jenny (but I do enjoy her craze display from time to time) but all you bloody weaklings need to stop the false back-slapping and learn to speak-up for your damn selves! The biggest tragedy is to see a full-grown man hide behind the skirts of a woman! Shame on you!!!! No wonder your wife took your son and left! Failed, miserable coward of a man!
U are discombulated I swear! Y u derailing d thread wiv ur insipid nonsense? tongue
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 13, 2012
Clap for yourself *claps* you just nailed the cat but erm, wait are you a 'murderrator'? Are you? Well, who care's a bottle of sobo drink for him with a plate of three boiled yam's and three cooked egg's splashed with an extravagant quantity of red oil. And did you say a woman started this assault ? Well, you might wanna reread the thread. No! Not now after your meal. Ok!
moremi2008: I am no fan of Aunt Jenny (but I do enjoy her craze display from time to time) but all you bloody weaklings need to stop the false back-slapping and learn to speak-up for your damn selves! The biggest tragedy is to see a full-grown man hide behind the skirts of a woman! Shame on you!!!! No wonder your wife took your son and left! Failed, miserable coward of a man!
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02am On May 13, 2012
Odunnu: I didnt go thru the entire thread before dropping my own advice, now I have and its a wow the rate at which the thread has been derailed.
Poor OP, now she'll be so confused on what decision to take.
Kai, JK and LP, una sabi yab o! When I grow up I go come learn from una. How long my apprenticeship go last?
Another thing, Patosibe should be banned completely from this section, ban plus his strangerf and ystranger series of usernames too. He's a nuisance.
It's just 40naira per lecture, we do discounts as well for first-timers.

Enrol fast!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 13, 2012
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by moremi2008(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2012
chaircover: I dont know what happened here but by the amount of hidden posts it seems to be pretty bad.

Obviously even to a blind man one can see that something is not quite right somewhere and maybe it is time for the mods to do something otherwise we will keep on seeing these kinds of things.

We used to have a thread called "let off steam" or something like that. Maybe it is time to resurrect/create a new thread but with a rule that zero insults allowed and people should like the adults that they are state their grievances and sort them out maturely.

We all cant agree with each other and what may be a clever opinion to someone may be a stupid opinion to another but we need to learn to agree to disagree amicably and respect each others views. Richy and I have been at it for 2 or so years now but we still manage to disagree without drawing blood. Thanks to him I have the word "CA" shortened for Cabal tagged at the end of all my degrees grin Hi Richy **waves** kiss

I also think that we need more mods on this section; with at least one of them being logged in 24/7 to oversee things and to nip things in the bid before they get out of hand.

One reason why I nominate mutter year after year for the family section vote is because, no amount of insults you throw at her, she responds maturely and still sticks to the topic/her point and its the other person ends up looking silly

BTW Guitarlife, whatever happened to you? You used to be such a calm fellow shocked & BTW stop showing off with your Grammar before Debosky or Lastpage descend on you & turn you into a quivering nursery school boy on his first day at school grin

I am sorry, but calm, adult talk all the time does not make for a very interesting section (the mix of real advice and real craze is the special sauce that makes this section vibrant and yet serious). At the end of the day, Nairaland is an internet forum with a huge entertainment component. These are my last days on here anyway. It all gets really tired and boring after a while and I think it's time to move on (not sure when but it'll happen sooner or later if things keep going the way they are).

Guitarlife: Clap for yourself *claps* you just nailed the cat but erm, wait are you a 'murderrator'? Are you? Well, who care's a bottle of sobo drink for him with a plate of three boiled yam's and three cooked egg's splashed with an extravagant quantity of red oil. And did you say a woman started this assault ? Well, you might wanna reread the thread. No! Not now after your meal. Ok!

A crash course in reading comprehension is in order! Who said anything about a woman starting the assault? Bloody dullard! Besides, who called for you? I put out a rat trap and this lousy cockroach ran into it. Who told you that you were invited? Abeg, comot jor!
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On May 13, 2012
La Parisienne:
Coming from you, that's consoling. Abegi, I can even sense tha sarcasm in your post tongue
Wereyyyy!!! grin

Sarcasm ke? I don't fight on Sundays joor!

All dis ur agidi Juliet qualities sef,I will bite ur ears o! angry
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Busybody2(f): 8:16am On May 13, 2012
Jennykadry: One woman and how many of them? I am beginning to feel like a super woman, one person cannot "eradicate" me do they had to join forces. Good to know people grow balls by just getting people to Join them. You all need self independence lectures from me

Hahaha classic. Succinctly stated. Nothing more to add cool

Can the thread now resume for what it was purposely intended for please
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Odunnu: 8:17am On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It's just 40naira per lecture, we do discounts as well for first-timers.

Enrol fast!!!!!
N40 per class? Thats too much o. Can I 'price?' BTW,I hear you didnt graduate thats why you cant yab well. What happened?
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21am On May 13, 2012
Odunnu:
N40 per class? Thats too much o. Can I 'price?' BTW,I hear you didnt graduate thats why you cant yab well. What happened?
Mehnn!!! I did 3 classes and I started feeling funky, I go yab wan local champion like dat o! dem beat me tire I forget my Dunlop slippers.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by LaParisienne(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wereyyyy!!! grin

Sarcasm ke? I don't fight on Sundays joor!

All dis ur agidi Juliet qualities sef,I will bite ur ears o! angry
Lol. Actually, it's the other way round cool
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by LaParisienne(f): 8:24am On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mehnn!!! I did 3 classes and I started feeling funky, I go yab wan local champion like dat o! dem beat tire I forget my Dunlop slippers.
grin grin grin
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24am On May 13, 2012
Busy_body:

Hahaha classic. Succinctly stated. Nothing more to add cool

Can the thread now resume for what it was purposely intended for please
No good morning abi? Eku moderation o! Anyways..... U don hear d good news? If yes,pls am allergic to seafood o! I only do efo riro, ewa agoyin and d whole shibang!

Yes boss! Its ten ova ten! cool
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29am On May 13, 2012
La Parisienne:
Lol. Actually, it's the other way round cool
Yeah rite! Anyways..... I need u bck in romance sect o! I nid backup sum1 called me a bat angry sad
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 13, 2012
Now y'all get ready for this. I don't just run in holding my breath for nothing I am about to break da news. *grabs a bottle of outstretched coke from CC, thank's dear he say's after doing justice to the drink* . Y'all won't believe this is a double assault operartion. I truly believe now that this operation is a covert and perfectly planned assault. Grape vine source's even confirmed that the operation code named phuckJNK was coordinated by a succesful but retired renegade of the former soviet union (USSR). We will keep you posted as event's unfold but we have it on good report that the enemy is busy gathering ammunititon's and has also sent representative's to the big brother North korea(sseun and mmods) for support. I implore all unconcerned parties rather than sit back enjoying this piece of galant demonstration of needless waste of artillery though a perfect showpiece, should rather immerse themselve's in serious intercessory prayer's knowing fully well that both parties being capable of nuclear assault the world would definitely be at the receiving end of this titanic agitation. I can confidently confirm to you that another perfectly guided missile just landed at the ammunition store(sorry i forgot the name, was too much in a hurry to break the news before anybody beat me to it ) of JNK. Now we have a pearl harbor imitational situation on our hand's and . I can only pray we won't have a hiroshima and nagasaki. You can log on to this thread on this same family section where fierce battle has also been reported. 'Topic: my friend want's to leave her marriage due to her mean inlaws
Poster: KKK'
. . . . . . Guitarlife reporting for GuitarlifeSATELLITETV
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Busybody2(f): 8:49am On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No good morning abi? Eku moderation o! Anyways..... U don hear d good news? If yes,pls am allergic to seafood o! I only do efo riro, ewa agoyin and d whole shibang!

Yes boss! Its ten ova ten! cool

Haba, did you not get the telegram from the pigeon my pickin sent to you? His generous self has finally decided to move his fav toy car or his train to the garden shed so u can have space for your mat in his room tongue I told you, we were a very caring and loving family cheesy I can't wait babydoll kiss

Richvkunt:
I suggest you leave me out of this and retreat to your safe position on the fence.
The last time I told you that most of the sob stories about worthless men are planted by feminists who have issues with men you refused to believe me.This is one of such stories,planted so that the feminists can engage in their favourite past time of male degeneration.
I bet the OP who has since conveniently disappeared from the thread is some where watching and getting her rocks off,at the male bashing going on.
Eight years-without a job?Husband sleeping with house maid and you keep on engaging new ones every four months?The mind boggles to what these females will think of next in order to achieve their vile aim.
Hmmmm!x 2

Until you show me the patent from the Copyright Agency giving you sole right to the "hmmm" and heck even "Richvkunt" sef, its mine to use and spell as I like tongue

Ok seriously, I know your stance as an alphamale, but what exactly do you want from women? Why should we submit 100% and suffer fools gladly and forgive men everytime no matter their crime, yet you believe men should not be responsible!!!

Even Johndoe100 with all his mouth saying women are men's properties, should be beaten, cheated upon and says that married men should have girlfriends already used his mouth to confess once that "he is meek and gentle and worships the grounds his wife walks on"

So RVK kindly spell out what you expect from us women, I am sure we can meet you halfway . . .er. . . Okay we will chip in 80% of the total tally tongue
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Odunnu: 9:05am On May 13, 2012
Who be this Guitarlife? I've been away for a while I need an update biko
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09am On May 13, 2012
Busy_body:

Haba, did you not get the telegram from the pigeon my pickin sent to you? His generous self has finally decided to move his fav toy car or his train to the garden shed so u can have space for your mat in his room tongue I told you, we were a very caring and loving family cheesy

Nextime tell my husy to use wifi.Olaju ti de na! Y is he using a town crier? Anyways....I hope azonto dancing is included in our extra curriculum activities o! Cus emi o le ma fo wo leran. Faji must lo bi ororo kiss
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On May 13, 2012
Odunnu: Who be this Guitarlife? I've been away for a while I need an update biko
Deres a musician called Solek, na him guitarist.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by moremi2008(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2012
Odunnu: Who be this Guitarlife? I've been away for a while I need an update biko

His tragic life history is all up here for your persusal:

1) He's a 25-yr old virgin man that has never had a girlfriend:
https://www.nairaland.com/796346/will-regret-this

2) His own father rejected him and refused to fund his lofty dreams:
https://www.nairaland.com/816518/iam-depressed-encourage-me-tell

3) He cried out for help because a she-devil wants to disvirgin him by force:
https://www.nairaland.com/910804/young-man-fighting-keep-destiny

You're welcome! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Husband Sacked From Bank Job / Funny Nigerian Divorce cases / In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.