Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Do I Leave Or Remain In This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (16656 Views)

Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / Why Would A Lady Remain In An Abusive Relationship? / Why Do Women Remain In Terrible And Abusive Marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by 2mch(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2012
Lmao at these two market women drawing blood. Back to topic, OP am ashamed for this guy. Omo you try o. I have been thinking for two days on how to reply or try to understand how this is possible. Were you desperate for marriage? Did you have the financial discussion before? Did he ever come across as a provider or were you providing even before marriage? I don't understand this. Anyway I suggest you first forget housegirls. You can use that money for something else. Let the guy clean, cook and take care of the kids since he has decided to be a woman. That will help you focus on being the provider. In the western world, some men are househusbands, and they do everything a housewife will do. If that is too low for him then tell him when you are leaving early in the morning both of you must leave together to find daily bread or he can pack out! Moremi and CC's advise are also very good. There is no shame in work as long as a man can provide. If you work hard today, your children will cover whatever shame you feel. You set a good example. Also please know an idle mind is the devil's workshop. One day he may sleep with his kids. This is my fear! Anyone that can sleep with underage housegirls can also sleep with their kids when there is no alternative. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Daresh(f): 1:12am On May 13, 2012
mutter: Just wondering... he was a banker when she met him...
So obviously he worked hard to educate himself and worked hard on the job.
When he lost the job things went sour...
why do the same women who shout so loud that they are feminist still want a man to be a bread winner . I give the husband right there. There is nothing wrong with a w woman being a breadwinner if she believes she is equal to a man wink
Could the story have another twist to it. Maybe you so demoralized and humiliated the man that he lost all self esteem and could no longer pick up his pieces. Hanging out with the househelps just shows how down and out he is.
I have seen cases where women have turned their husbands into drunkard and even cases where the have made them loose it all. The same vice versa.
The fact that he scales through the first interviews shows that he has the necessary qualifications. The failure at the further interviews is due to lack of self confidence and self esteem.
Now as regards the infidelity both parties are accusing each other. So maybe while he is doing it at the bottom the wife is doing it at the top.
What takes the man to the househelps. Maybe because only there he gets his respect as a man.
Loosing a job can be very demoralizing and can break a man if it is not handled properly. You obviously did not handle it too well.
In such times when a man is down you need to take more pains to let him feel he has the sky as his limits and that things will work out for the best.

I don't mean to insult you o, but this is plain bullshit. It is obvious from your post that you are unmarried and have no children. Do you realise the amount of work it takes to hold down a home and a job? How many men do you see doing it? If the husband were responsible fellow, taking care of the kids I am sure she won't lament like this. He is jobless with too much time on hos hands that is why he is knacking house girls. If a man wants respect then he needs to act like a man or else he will not get ANY respect. How can you respect someone who does NOTHING all day. His wife is an enabler. Imagine feeding a bu$ for 8 yrs? Pushing pregnancy, breastfeeding, rushing to work while he does nothing?!?! God forgive but I have no patience for lazy men. It is just disgusting and shame on you woman for supporting him!
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13am On May 13, 2012
Daresh:

I don't mean to insult you o, but this is plain bullshit. It is obvious from your post that you are unmarried and have no children. Do you realise the amount of work it takes to hold down a home and a job? How many men do you see doing it? If the husband were responsible fellow, taking care of the kids I am sure she won't lament like this. He is jobless with too much time on hos hands that is why he is knacking house girls. If a man wants respect then he needs to act like a man or else he will not get ANY respect. How can you respect someone who does NOTHING all day. His wife is an enabler. Imagine feeding a bu$ for 8 yrs? Pushing pregnancy, breastfeeding, rushing to work while he does nothing?!?! God forgive but I have no patience for lazy men. It is just disgusting and shame on you woman for supporting him!
Chineke!!!!! U are high o! shocked
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 3:43am On May 13, 2012
mukina is minding her own business jejely in sports section, and someone wants to bring her in?

nl no go contain una o!!!!!
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 3:44am On May 13, 2012
but seriously, why is half the thread hidden?
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 4:05am On May 13, 2012
Edited
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 4:08am On May 13, 2012
Aftermath of WWIII bro just don't take off your carbon jacket yet I don't want you chocking on the relics of these nuclear bombs and BTW, who is bringing muki in where to and what is she being brought in for? Do You mean to do the hatchet job or keep a tab on Howard Web? So many question's man and you done use up all your life line's well, who say's you can't call a friend? Yeah! I made the rule's and just bent it so what? Ask seun he sure know's alot about that and even has alot to answer for.
tpia@:
but seriously, why is half the thread hidden?
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 4:08am On May 13, 2012
you're the one bringing in mukina by implying pe nkan se elede nmu.

ie linking seun with some nl female.

you want her eyes to see red?

or you want seun going gaga again?
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 4:09am On May 13, 2012
abeg who is howard web and why so many riddles here.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 4:11am On May 13, 2012
Guitarlife: Ask seun he sure know's alot about that and even has alot to answer for.

this i dont doubt.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 4:22am On May 13, 2012
Nobody holy pass joor and I hope muki has a plan B. Word from grapevine source's has it she signed a prenup with seun before he played ball. But I have advised her to go for a postnup too now that she can. I could bet my plate of bean's on it she is not sitting around doing nothing. I saw her disguised on her way to Ijebu igbo the other day. And you know just about all kind's of jazz are available there though seun himself is also a child of the elder's(not after drinking that concotion made from a pig's shit mixed with a goat's urine) . I guess we all have to see how it pan's out but seem's muki still got him on lock down atleast from all available record's.
tpia@:
you're the one bringing in mukina by implying pe nkan se elede nmu.

ie linking seun with some nl female.

you want her eyes to see red?

or you want seun going gaga again?
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 4:27am On May 13, 2012
alright then.

you quickly saved yourself i see.

so we'll find out if it worked.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by moremi2008(m): 4:36am On May 13, 2012
Wow! This thread has dissolved into a complete fiasco. Why are women so mean to each other? Why can't they insult each other intelligently without calling each other "sluts" and "ashewos". So sad! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 4:44am On May 13, 2012
Well, a man's gotta do what he's gotta do I don't wanna be banned. #shivering
tpia@:
alright then.

you quickly saved yourself i see.

so we'll find out if it worked.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 4:50am On May 13, 2012
you seem very familiar with this place- what was your old id?
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 4:51am On May 13, 2012
Now I am just reminescing o but messi sef go fear award na. NL's no 1 self absorbed psychotic b**** ? Now I am choking.
La Parisienne:
Let me guess, you are refering to Nairaland's no.1 self absorbed Psychotic B1tch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What she gonna do? Na today? Abegi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 4:54am On May 13, 2012
Mmmmhhhh, old thing's are passed away the bible say's but sure i ain't that young on here too at least 7 month's should count for something. BTW, why are you interested and if you knowing will fetch me a few buck's I'll gladly oblige you. Lol.
tpia@:
you seem very familiar with this place- what was your old id?
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by tpia5: 4:57am On May 13, 2012
i'm trying to turn my own popularity into money so cant help you there i'm afraid.

when i discover the secret or open formula i'll let you in on it.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 13, 2012
Ok, I used to be a passive member but decided to fully register not long ago. But you find NL inundated with countless accusation's of 'murderrator's' taking side's everyday. There was a time some concerned good samaritan's started a campaign on here trying to demystify the NL cabal's(whatever that mean's). Atleast I can still clearly recollect mactunji starting a thread on that premise. It turned out to become the most hilarious thread I have ever gone through on nairaland . Sometime along the lines of some people coming here to vent now or some more ridiculous shit damn. I am having a good laugh now remembering how some few good hearted individual's have really done their best to neutralise these cabal's (i still insist whatever that means). I guess I just added to the list myself.
tpia@:
i'm trying to turn my own popularity into money so cant help you there i'm afraid.

when i discover the secret or open formula i'll let you in on it.
Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 5:20am On May 13, 2012
[b]Hmmmmm!
This story takes place in a land far,far awayyy.
Someone has a reputation for throwing insults at everyone left, right and centre.
People turn a blind eye to this horrible vice for years and years with the hope that she will have a rethink and change,but instead this person gets more dangerous and violent in this sickening abuse.No one who has a contrary view can escape her caustic tongue.
Meanwhile the referee/moderator,who should act as a unbiased mediator sits by watching this person attacking everyone and does nothing,maybe enjoying the traffic getting attracted to the land far,far awayyy.
Then one day some members of the land far,far awayy, rise up and say NO Mas to rubbish and decide to fight back,by giving this person a dose of her own medicine.
Surprisingly and with sudden strength and speed,the formerly, supine moderators/referee, spin into action and ride into battle to save their favorite daughter from annihilation by deciding to annihilate half of the comments on the thread,in the land far,far awayy.
Bravo! The solution to a headache is to chop off the head.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Do I Leave Or Remain In This? by Nobody: 5:27am On May 13, 2012
*clap's* and can we rise as we welcome the winner of this year's award of the CAINE's prize in the true life story category? Now sir, what do you have to say to million's of your teeming fan's some here present and other's watching round across the globe? . . . . .
Richvkunt: [b]Hmmmmm!
This story takes place in a land far,far awayyy.
Someone has a reputation for throwing insults at everyone left, right and centre.
People turn a blind eye to this horrible vice for years and years with the hope that she will have a rethink and change,but instead this person gets more dangerous and violent in this sickening abuse.No one who has a contrary view can escape her caustic tongue.
Meanwhile the referee/moderator,who should act as a unbiased mediator sits by watching this person attacking everyone and does nothing,maybe enjoying the traffic getting attracted to the land far,far awayyy.
Then one day some members of the land far,far awayy, rise up and say NO Mas to rubbish and decide to fight back,by giving this person a dose of her own medicine.
Surprisingly and with sudden strength and speed,the formerly, supine moderators/referee, spin into action and ride into battle to save their favorite daughter from annihilation by deciding to annihilate half of the comments on the thread,in the land far,far awayy.
Bravo! The solution to a headache is to chop off the head.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Funny Nigerian Divorce cases / Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.