Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33875 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Kayslow: 5:58am On May 12, 2012
A muslim is a muslim. Last time said bokoharam leader 4m kogi now 4m osun dis are two states non hausa muslims reside. Pls lets be real, are yoruba muslims not reading d same koran with d hausas? Is dia a seperate koran 4 hausa an yoruba? Ok go to a yoruba mosque an shout dat mohammed is stupid and see if u wont be killed jus like d hausas wud do to u. D yorubas are jus not resonable d hausas call dem fake muslims and kill dem during crises. I want an answer 4m a yoruba muslim! If dia is crises, whose side would u join?

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Johndoe100(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2012
Yoruba people, always scheming and ploting evil. Brrrrr... What a nasty lot.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Obiagu1(m): 6:26am On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100: Yoruba people, always scheming and ploting evil. Brrrrr... What a nasty lot.

I heard that this Suleiman Mohammed is the actual leader of Boko Haram and has ties with Obasanjo while the late Yusuf Mohammed was a mere foot soldier and a preacher.
This has been a covert operation by the Yoruba to destabilise the core North. sad
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:36am On May 12, 2012
Shut it! You are just an ape like your drunken master!. Tell us why is IBB a free man? Or why is dopkesi a a free man? Are they not the masterminder of Oct. 1 twin bombings again? I thought you display some text massage implicating the duo? " IBB na we do am" , "lets meet at IBB campaign office for our balance". Fool.

The thread you quote and sliced out to confuse dunces admiring your stup!d!ty, is an award winning factual reports, unlike you goats that believe in twisting story for the benefit of your pockets.

Beaf: As much as I have opposed ekt_bear in the past, I really respect his stance on this thread. Every topic on NL is being dragged to stup!d lows by ethnic bigots.
Boko haram is an evil that must be stopped, regardless of the ethnic makeup of its members.

In the past, I labelled Rhino.5dm a boko haram lover... The evidence is here for all to see. cool

, . .and you are a PDP paid maggot? Which one is better? Dude, is it a coincidence that you have been shouting terrorism and south west for the past 2 months and all of a sudden, a yoruba man is the leader of boko haram? We know how you spammed this board with Dokpesi and IBB the terrorist, only for your master Jonathan goatluck to appoint Dokpesi as his media campaign manager. You stink fresh blood!!

Henry okar is playing the real music in south africa, very soon the whole world will know who is sponsoring terrorism in nigeria. Little wonders you blood sucking vampires in PDP always bomb innocent people, while none of your so-called party members has ever been afftected by boko haram bombs.

Go drink more blood. Ekwensu!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:40am On May 12, 2012
Why not link him to Ojukwu? Since you fools always claimed we Yorubas don't want to leave nigeria? Your IQ is on a low side. Dunce!

All of sudden the "coward" yorubas according moro'ns like became instantly brave enough to be leading boko haram? Ehn?!

Obiagu1:

I heard that this Suleiman Mohammed is the actual leader of Boko Haram and has ties with Obasanjo while the late Yusuf Mohammed was a mere foot soldier and a preacher.
This has been a covert operation by the Yoruba to destabilise the core North. sad

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:42am On May 12, 2012
Ibos do what? Sell drugs? Kidnapping?? Money rituals? ? Sell small small children like for 20 thausand like chicken?. Ewu!

Johndoe100: Yoruba people, always scheming and ploting evil. Brrrrr... What a nasty lot.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:45am On May 12, 2012
You must high on cheap grass. Many people went on to verify, before they quickly change it OYO state. We know how PDP and Beaf with his low IQ operates. Not new to us at all.

Malawian: grin that Rhino5dm guy must be an evil genius. He is the one that started this thread. He probably knowingly used osun instead of oyo and then has been expertly controlling the discuss by picking holes in the article, a hole he deliberatly put there. Vanguard says oyo state but Rhinos tribal paper "sahara reporters" is still to carry the news. Rhino nwannem, jee rachaa ofe mmanu ka afo noo gi nwayo.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:49am On May 12, 2012
Yes nah, no be una talk say Yoruba na cowards them be, them no go fit do this kain thing? Are you trying to lick your vomits? You lots scream that we are cowards and all that, ironically you are believing Osun man is leading the dreaded sect. My brother what you are doing is called double standard.

Sam_Ikenna:

Do you honestly believe that only northern people are capable of terrorism? The last time I checked, more people have died in the hands of their kins men more than they did in the hands of outsiders. Whether you're killed by terrorists, armed robbers, juju, poison, military, etc death is death and we all have recieved more deaths from people we share the same ethnic group with.

Yeah, terrorism is a northern thing, just like how kidnapping belongs to south east.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Obiagu1(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why not link him to Ojukwu? Since you fools always claimed we Yorubas don't want to leave nigeria? Your IQ is on a low side. Dunce!

All of sudden the "coward" yorubas according moro'ns like became instantly brave enough to be leading boko haram? Ehn?!

. . . and you're coward enough to be peeing on your pants already just because a Yoruba Boko Haram was caught? Are you that scared the attacks will shift to the SW?
After all your bravado and bigmouth, you just betrayed yourself. Look at all your posts on this thread, every single one of them shows a man in a panic mode. What a coward!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 7:05am On May 12, 2012
Shut up!!

Double-faced shyte eating maggot! You fools said we are cowards and now you want to believe that we are leading boko haram because the story is in your favour? How daft can you be? I'm ashame of your very low IQ. Just last week OPC threatened to retailiate any further attacks on south westerners and bingo! A south westerner is the leader of the sect in kano? shocked Can't you ever reason beyond your mucor-filled empty skulls?

I'm waiting until they even say he is the one that led the attacks that killed 2 yoruba professors. I don't expect moro'ns like you to follow the logic. Dunce!

Obiagu1:

. . . and you're coward enough to be peeing on your pants already just because a Yoruba Boko Haram was caught? Are you that scared the attacks will shift to the SW?
After all your bravado and bigmouth, you just be betrayed yourself. Look at all your posts on this thread, every single one of them shows a man in a panic mode. What a coward!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by banky1987(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
very soon the PDP will link this arrest to the poor state governor. I'm now fully convince that there is a grand plot to bring down south west by all means.

Yeah, why osun state? Last time they cooked up a story that the governor travelled to north africa to bring in trained terrorist in his plan to Islamize Osun state. . .and now a sect leader from Osun is arrested. shocked shocked shocked

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/jtf-arrests-suspected-sect-leader-wife-in-kano/

^
Read more here. . .SMH!

I don't think you know how to read english.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by jmaine: 8:23am On May 12, 2012
A Boko haram leader is a Boko haram leader which ever tribe they come from . .cos they all share a common denominator of plotting multiple deaths via their violent campaign . . .But i got a lil peeved with the headline caption of Punch . .which says . ." [size=14pt]JTF arrests suspected Yoruba Boko Haram leader[/size]" . . . .Why the bold emphasis on the Yoruba aspect . . .That is sending a wrong subliminal message to me . . .

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 8:35am On May 12, 2012
Bros, thats the problem.

jmaine: A Boko haram leader is a Boko haram leader which ever tribe they come from . .cos they all share a common denominator of plotting multiple deaths via their violent campaign . . .But i got a lil peeved with the headline caption of Punch . .which says . ." [size=14pt]JTF arrests suspected Yoruba Boko Haram leader[/size]" . . . .Why the bold emphasis on the Yoruba aspect . . .That is sending a wrong subliminal message to me . . .
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by omooloye: 8:36am On May 12, 2012
Na wa for Nigeria Journalist sha. So the Journalist wey write this report no no say Ogbomosho is in Oyo State? Which school he go sef?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Kinterez(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2012
Nawa o...very soon,,FG wil claim dey v caught ibo boko haram..watch out for 2mao,u wil hear he has escaped..fuckd govt
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by cindyrella(f): 8:46am On May 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so yoruba too join boko haram? Na wah oh wonders shall never end..
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by sabreena289(f): 8:46am On May 12, 2012
na wa o.2day yoruba,2morrow na ibo man dem go caugh as boko haram...abeg who re dis boko harams?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Arysexy(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2012
Shut up!!

Double-faced shyte eating maggot! You fools said we are cowards and now you want to believe that we are leading boko haram because the story is in your favour? How daft can you be? I'm ashame of your very low IQ. Just last week OPC threatened to retailiate any further attacks on south westerners and bingo! A south westerner is the leader of the sect in kano? shocked Can't you ever reason beyond your mucor-filled empty skulls?

I'm waiting until they even say he is the one that led the attacks that killed 2 yoruba professors. I don't expect moro'ns like you to follow the logic. Dunce!

so to u boko haramism is about bravity? hw brave are boko haram? bomb and run is bravity? a coward is he who hides in kano and sponsors brainwashed almajiris to go and die while he and his family are hiding in a kano suburb. dat the yoruba guy caught is a boko member does not make him a hero or brave man untill boko come out and confront JTF on a broad day war, man to man not bombing innocent church worshippers.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:09am On May 12, 2012
I don't enjoy retarrds quoting me. Go get some candy!

Arysexy:

so to u boko haramism is about bravity? hw brave are boko haram? bomb and run is bravity? a coward is he who hides in kano and sponsors brainwashed almajiris to go and die while he and his family are hiding in a kano suburb. dat the yoruba guy caught is a boko member does not make him a hero or brave man untill boko come out and confront JTF on a broad day war, man to man not bombing innocent church worshippers.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:09am On May 12, 2012

Suicide bombing is what? Eating beans?

Arysexy:

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Johndoe100(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2012
Yoruba's are cowards, what rhino fool refuses to accept is that it does not require much courage to shoot and bomb unarmed civilians.

I won't be surprised if the yoruba terroist man has links to Aregbesola.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by omenziate(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Young man, u sound so incivil, uncouth and unrefined, u seem to b d only yoruba dude hyperventilating here, dude is an alleged terrorist, chill and see how d matter unfolds, instead of dis ur usual ethnic bashing and drivels. What makes ur life more miserable, d fact dat he is yoruba or he is from ogbomosho?. Like one knowlegdeable poster stated, for any tribe badly represented, there are countless millions doing d tribe proud
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Arysexy(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2012

Suicide bombing is what? Eating beans?

f.0.0.l!

and why haven't suleiman mohammed bombed himself in suicide? why are his family intact? dont let me call ejine or ekwy omalicha to come and handle ur stu.pidity.

keeping running round the thread like a headless chicken trying to defend a yoruba boko haram. i.di0t!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Kandidear: 9:30am On May 12, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm][/quote] Hmmmm :/
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by seenoevil1: 9:32am On May 12, 2012
[size=20pt]I THINK THE FG SHOULD DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE ENTIRE SOUTH WEST AS IT SEEMS THE BOKO HARAM SECT HAS STRONG FOLLOWERS IN SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA.[/size]
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:37am On May 12, 2012
It must be sooo painful to see someone exposing your masters over the internet. Bro, take heart. We know better. These whole brouhaha is just trying to link Aregbesola with terrorism. Epic fail.

Johndoe100: Yoruba's are cowards, what rhino fool refuses to accept is that it does not require much courage to shoot and bomb unarmed civilians.

I won't be surprised if the yoruba terroist man has links to Aregbesola.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:39am On May 12, 2012
If you can't see the deception in this whole thing, then am sorry I can't help.

omenziate:

Young man, u sound so incivil, uncouth and unrefined, u seem to b d only yoruba dude hyperventilating here, dude is an alleged terrorist, chill and see how d matter unfolds, instead of dis ur usual ethnic bashing and drivels. What makes ur life more miserable, d fact dat he is yoruba or he is from ogbomosho?. Like one knowlegdeable poster stated, for any tribe badly represented, there are countless millions doing d tribe proud
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:46am On May 12, 2012
It must be so sad being you, an arsz licking moro'n. Dude, grow some balls and stop crying like some bleeping bytch arzz dolt. I feel sooooo ashamed for grown ups like you threatening to call others when faced with superior fire power.

Oya go call them, . . .dehydrated goat like you. Nkita ara.

Arysexy:

f.0.0.l!

and why haven't suleiman mohammed bombed himself in suicide? why are his family intact? dont let me call ejine or ekwy omalicha to come and handle ur stu.pidity.

keeping running round the thread like a headless chicken trying to defend a yoruba boko haram. i.di0t!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 9:47am On May 12, 2012
omenziate:

Young man, u sound so incivil, uncouth and unrefined, u seem to b d only yoruba dude hyperventilating here, dude is an alleged terrorist, chill and see how d matter unfolds, instead of dis ur usual ethnic bashing and drivels.
What makes ur life more miserable, d fact dat he is yoruba or he is from ogbomosho?. Like one knowlegdeable poster stated, for any tribe badly represented, there are countless millions doing d tribe proud

Word. cool
Rhino.5dm is evidently very sick.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:56am On May 12, 2012
Rants of a paid PDP dolt. Bros, Your PHP & C ++ facebook page is waiting for you @ programming section. Damn! cool

Beaf:

Word. cool
Rhino.5dm is evidently very sick.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Demdem(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2012
wesley80:

Our renowned SW Monkey, was I the one that posted the piece or the author or could the band of eediots shouting conspiracy have been this riled if the piece had not said O-sun state?

So if u are told to go ffuck ur mama, na so u will go without using ur brain eh? Shameless he-goat.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by surveycash(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2012
shymmex: grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Propaganda!!!!

How come he's Yoruba and from Osun state - the same state PDP has a problem with??

Everything is a scripted, I tell ya - and Nigeria is definitely going to break up in 2015.. The signs are there...

The bombing in Syria two days ago, proves that CIA/MI6 is behind boko haram.. Only them can pull all these large explosions synonymous with the new boko haram off - just as they're doing in Syria....

And the CIA undercover pant bomber arrested in Yemen last week shows even Muttallab's story is dubious.. The undercover also has British background..

It's all a chess game, but most are blind to see through it. lipsrsealed

You made my day. That report has been released by the US intelligence since 2009 that Nigeria will fail by 2015. Shortly afterwards, Hillary Clinton came in for a secret meeting with stakeholders. Fastfoward 2012, I see their plans in motion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.