Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33878 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:45pm On May 11, 2012
Well, what is more plausible.

Somebody doing a hatchet job and trying to associate Aregbe with terrorism, and making a rookie mistake like making the man's town of origin Ogbomosho?

Or a typo by the writer of the article.

Which is the more likely explanation, in your opinion?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by wesley80(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
It is obvious some desperate animals are doing everything possible to bring in south west.

Don't pee in your pants just yet, wait till he's kicked and bundled like a hopeless egufe into the back of a black maria b4 u start spewing your BS like a sick reetard. A major commander of a group terrorizing the entire country seems to have been caught and all u can do is sit your scraggy bum down and shout Beaf and PDP? All of a sudden it doesn't matter that a major breakthrough could have been made in the fight against terrorism simply because a Yoruba man from Osun state is involved isn't that so? Answer me You hopeless O-eediot!

7 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80:

Don't pee in your pants just yet, wait till he's kicked and bundled like a hopeless egufe into the back of a black maria b4 u start spewing your BS like a sick reetard. A major commander of a group terrorizing the entire country seems to have been caught and all u can do is sit your scraggy bum down and shout Beaf and PDP? All of a sudden it doesn't matter that a major breakthrough could have been made in the fight against terrorism simply because a Yoruba man from Osun state is involved isn't that so? Answer me You hopeless O-eediot!

ignoramus, Yoruba man from Ogbomoso Oyo state, not Osun. Ode.
Ogbomoso is in Oyo state not Osun

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by wesley80(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2012
Brixtonyute: I posted the thread below, a couple of days ago:

I'm a prophet!!! The real drama is about to start... The bolded part shows where the new front is..

Watchout before you become a victim.

What you are is a paranoid schizophrenic that should be on a permanent strait jacket!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:58pm On May 11, 2012
The bold says it ALL.

ekt_bear: Well, what is more plausible.

Somebody doing a hatchet job and trying to associate Aregbe with terrorism, and making a rookie mistake like making the man's town of origin Ogbomosho?

Or a typo by the writer of the article.

Which is the more likely explanation, in your opinion?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by wesley80(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2012
Demdem:

ignoramus, Yoruba man from Ogbomoso Oyo state, not Osun. Ode.
Ogbomoso is in Oyo state not Osun

Our renowned SW Monkey, was I the one that posted the piece or the author or could the band of eediots shouting conspiracy have been this riled if the piece had not said O-sun state?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ilaje44(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80:

There is nothing in semblance of a breakthrough in this story. They have not made any break through at all even though they managed to murder the founder of the BK extra judicially.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80:
What you are is a paranoid schizophrenic that should be on a permanent strait jacket!

oyo, or Osun - does it really matter??

How come no Kanuri, nor Fulani man has been arrested since boko haram started? Boko haram started from a Kanuri state, yet they have not arrested any Kanuri top man...

Boko haram is faux!!! These people can't be this sophisticated - only a dickhead and a prick would believe some rag tag Northern Nigerians are the ones blowing shyte up..

Widen your horizon, and look around to see bombings of the same magnitude happening only in the MENA (middle east)... Even the notorious Al Shabaab, and AQIM are not as sophisticated as boko haram.. Just read their histories, and their atrocities....

This is pure Al Queda business - and every sane person knows al queda is CIA!!!

Phucking moronic Nigerians!!!

Open your phucking eyes!!!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
He's yoruba, he's bariba - who gives a phuck??

We're dealing with something bigger than the damn country...

These people are killing both muslims and christians - it's a spare no one business.. When has there ever been Sunni muslims vs Shiite muslim war in Nigeria?? But we're going to witness one soon, with the killing of the shiite leader..

Nigerians are phucking educated retards!!! Everything happening is there for all to see - but ethnic jingoism, and ignorant educated dickhead will always want to sound politically correct...

The whole boko haram bs is scripted!!! The bs is bigger than Northern Nigeria!!!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by wesley80(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:
Open your phucking eyes!!!

We have and we've caught a Yoruba man in the act!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by hakanai(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
Toaskarity:

you dont have to? remember yoruba have 50/50 islam/christian

if an hausa can behave like an arab cos of islam, do you think yoruba
is immune to it?

^^^^ Another dunce !!!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ilaje44(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2012

Suleiman Mohammed

This does not sound Yoruba in my ears. You hardly find Yoruba having Arabic first and surnames.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 11, 2012
haka_nai:
^^^ you are definitely daft and sound ridiculous!!! angry angry angry

Don't mind them.. Most are just too myopic...

Like christianity is not committing the same atrocities around the world.. Bad is bad!!!

And if we're to judge evil based on individuals - Christians have done worse things to mankind..

NB: I'm a christian by the way..
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80:
We have and we've caught a Yoruba man in the act!

Keep pointing out the tribe - till they blow up your state as well, slowpoke...
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by onyengbu: 5:12pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I don't believe this story one bit.
You dont have to, just read it and steer clear.

I was wondering if you will be running around the forum shouting 'hatchet job' if the news said: 'an igboman from ebonyi state'.

You guys never cease to amaze me. You want the security forces to do their job without touching your own people! Hypocrites!

Anyway sha your rantings on nairaland stays on nairaland the yoruba mujaheddin is cooling off in ABJ already and you cant do shit.

4 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by bappahman: 5:15pm On May 11, 2012
Nigerians shld look at who are been killed not who is believed to be doin the killing...from there we can see this boko haram thing is complex nd is above simple tribal hate...ppl shl pls remove tribal or religious glasses and take a hard ☑ look
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by wesley80(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

Keep pointing out the tribe - till they blow up your state as well, slowpoke...

See this dumb Camel that'll rather blame the CIA for his bout of malaria!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 11, 2012
BBC news talked about the rise of a new shiite sect in Nigeria a couple of days ago, and their leader was killed today by boko haram.. It makes you wonder how these people are privy to all the information about boko haram, that Nigerian intelligence don't even have..

A Yoruba proverb says: the witch cried yesterday, and the child died today - who doesn't know the witch killed the child (pardon my translation)...

Boko haram is bigger than Nigeria - al queda, CIA, and MI6 have taken over Northern Nigeria...The notorious Al Shaab terrorist in Somalia will envy the sophistication of boko haram...

Keep pointing out the tribes, and cursing out muslims - till they blow up you and your family.. It's bigger than the damn country... Everything is scripted!!!

Enough rants for the day!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by wesley80(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear: What is up with these damn mods hiding my posts?

Islam is evil.

Deal with it.

That is always going to be an unfair statement. A gun is only dangerous in the hand of a foool.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by onyengbu: 5:25pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear: What is up with these damn mods hiding my posts?

Islam is evil.

Deal with it.

I will keep posting this over and over again if you keep trying to hide it.
that looks like a ban temptation on your side grin

or probably they couldnt code ban funtion since nairaland2. Seun sucks with codes cheesy
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by WhoIGoAsk: 5:25pm On May 11, 2012
ogbomoso is not in osun state, it's in Oyo state
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80:
See this dumb Camel that'll rather blame the CIA for his bout of malaria!

This isn't about malaria, fool - it's about innocent lives... I used to blame Northern muslims - but it's bigger than them... Even northerners are scared of boko haram!!!!!!

Boko haram is not sparing no one - their aim is to kill anyone, both muslims and christians to achieve their objectives.. It's a win win situation for them...
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by NawaO1(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm][/quote]
Please if am wrong fellow nairalander, correct M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚ . As at the last time I checked ogbomosho is in OYO state and not OSUN state. It is either the reporter is a paid agent of PDP or the poster decided to twist the fact!
Please let all try to scrutinise every post in other not to fooled by some mischievious post on NL
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by onyengbu: 5:27pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: BBC news talked about the rise of a new shiite sect in Nigeria a couple of days ago, and their leader was killed today by boko haram.. It makes you wonder how these people are privy to all the information about boko haram, that Nigerian intelligence don't even have..

A Yoruba proverb says: the witch cried yesterday, and the child died today - who doesn't know the witch killed the child (pardon my translation)...

Boko haram is bigger than Nigeria - al queda, CIA, and MI6 have taken over Northern Nigeria...The notorious Al Shaab terrorist in Somalia will envy the sophistication of boko haram...

Keep pointing out the tribes, and cursing out muslims - till they blow up you and your family.. It's bigger than the damn country... Everything is scripted!!!

Enough rants for the day!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Conspiracy professor when are you getting tired?

I tot boko haram was PDP? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa / EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) / CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.