Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33922 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:49pm On May 11, 2012
stop making yourself look stup!d. That dude may even be a muslim, who cares?.

The massage he is trying to pass is, Ifa is what we accept above all your middle eastern religions.

Torch1: whats all these ranting about? The dude(shymmex) claimed to be a Christian on page-1 suddenly he converted to an Ifa worshipper on page-5.. Isn't he a confused fellow?

Do u mean people like you? Smh! You can't even comprehend..
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 11, 2012
ndu_chucks: By the way, you people are belabouring a useless point rather than focusing on the important issue here. Journalists have been known to type Ogbomosho instead of Osogbo, which is sometime spelt Oshogbo. Correct me if I'm wrong, Oshogbo is in Osun state, ko kwa? So, kini big deal, what's the big deal? The fact remains that the caught leader is from the south west, as you people say, omi eko, eko ni (akamu water sef be akamu).

In this age, a journalist has no reason, except for laziness, to misspell Osogbo as Ogbomosho, look at it again, they are far from each other. A journalist should strife to remove any loophole that could question the credibility of his or her story or news item. For some folks, an error is enough to dismiss the entire news item.

You are right, Osogbo is in Osun State or the state of Osun. grin But Ogbomoso is in Oyo state.

Terrorism is not an exclusive preserve of a particular ethnic stock or group. Like I said, I would only be surprised if a self professed atheist is caught. Any religious fellow irrespective of place of origin can be involved as long as religion fuels the extremism.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by JW214: 9:55pm On May 11, 2012
I saw this on a social media and feel like sharing it. Pls take note, am not the author. It goes thus;

"
Igbo #BokoHaram bomb supplier!
Yoruba #BokoHaram commander!
Hausa #BokoHaram suicide bomber! & naysayers claim #Nigeria is not United?

"

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:55pm On May 11, 2012
Today must be like a sallah day to you bigots. Is Ogbomosho in Osun? SMH!

ndu_chucks:

You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Ogbomosho is in the SW, Osogbo is in the SW, the Boko Haram leader is from the SW. None of these facts are made up. Who cares whether he is from Ogbomosho or even Imeko?

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2012
Remember to listen to radio biafra london tomorow saturday from 9pm-10pm on 11870khz or 11.87mhz. As you all know Biafra human rights initiative and BILIE have been registered by the United Nations, so very soon gowon, obasanjo and co will be arraigned before the ICC for persecution.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:59pm On May 11, 2012
The bold is right on point, but on this case intelligent folks would be able to discern and see the foot prints of PDP monsters clearly..

bayooooooo:

In this age, a journalist has no reason, except for laziness, to misspell Osogbo as Ogbomosho, look at it again, they are far from each other. A journalist should strife to remove any loophole that could question the credibility of his or her story or news item. For some folks, an error is enough to dismiss the entire news item.

You are right, Osogbo is in Osun State or the state of Osun. grin But Ogbomoso is in Oyo state.

Terrorism is not an exclusive preserve of a particular ethnic stock or group. Like I said, I would only be surprised if a self professed atheist is caught. Any religious fellow irrespective of place of origin can be involved as long as religion fuels the extremism.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Remember to listen to radio biafra london tomorow saturday from 9pm-10pm on 11870khz or 11.87mhz. As you all know Biafra human rights initiative and BILIE have been registered by the United Nations, so very soon gowon, obasanjo and co will be arraigned before the ICC for persecution.

Get real, face reality for once in your life! Can't you see it, if Gowon and OBJ would be prosecuted, that would have happened long time ago? Are you going to prosecute them in their graves or what do you mean by very soon?

Anyway, I am interested in listening to the Biafra Radio. Any link, website?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by alongeyink(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbomoso is not under osun state its under oyo state .
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by nduchucks: 10:05pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Today must be like a sallah day to you bigots. Is Ogbomosho in Osun? SMH!

Are you blind? Where did I write that Ogbomosho is in Osun state? Stop pretending to be a dullard in a lame attempt at putting the wool over the faces of NL fools. You understood exactly what I meant, stop pretending.

What da heck does sallah day have to do with anything? SMH
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by kutchs: 10:07pm On May 11, 2012
Most commentators here are very silly, a terrorist is caught and some are here defending him. You want the govt to root out BH but you dont want them to touch ur own person. Whether he‘s Yoruba or Igbo doesnt matter but that he is a terrorist, a public enemy.g

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:08pm On May 11, 2012
Whatever you are smoking must be soo strong, If you want biafra then tell your folks to get out of nigeria. You want biafra and you kept relocating to other states like colony of bats. SMH!

Ogbonaikenna: Remember to listen to radio biafra london tomorow saturday from 9pm-10pm on 11870khz or 11.87mhz. As you all know Biafra human rights initiative and BILIE have been registered by the United Nations, so very soon gowon, obasanjo and co will be arraigned before the ICC for persecution.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Torch1(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
stop making yourself look stup!d. That dude may even be a muslim, who cares?.

The massage he is trying to pass is, Ifa is what we accept above all your middle eastern religions.

You don't worth it.. Pls don't quote me again, i need to catch some sleep.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

Get real, face reality for once in your life! Can't you see it, if Gowon and OBJ would be prosecuted, that would have happened long time ago? Are you going to prosecute them in their graves or what do you mean by very soon?

Anyway, I am interested in listening to the Biafra Radio. Any link, website?
www.radiobiafralondon.com then click on broadcast to listen to previous broadcasts. Thank you
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: www.radiobiafralondon.com then click on broadcast to listen to previous broadcasts. Thank you

Thanks man.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:16pm On May 11, 2012
A terrorist was caught and he claimed to be from Ogbomosho in Osun state and you believed him? By way was he caught in Osun or Kano? Pick another line. No matter how hard you try, terrorism is a northern phenomena. SMH.

ndu_chucks:

Are you blind? Where did I write that Ogbomosho is in Osun state? Stop pretending to be a dullard in a lame attempt at putting the wool over the faces of NL fools. You understood exactly what I meant, stop pretending.

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Whatever you are smoking must be soo strong, If you want biafra then tell your folks to get out of nigeria. You want biafra and you kept relocating to other states like colony of bats. SMH!

you are right. I'm always high on Biafra issues cos it gives me joy. The last time we opted out you fought tooth and nail to bring us back.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by NegroNtns(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2012
So "f...kng" what if he is Yoruba man? Na Yorubaman go be first to lead a terrorist group or belong to one?

The issue here is they caught a boko leader, whether or not he is Yoruba is secondary. . . the primary point of concern is that they associate him with the same State they recently labeled as being Islamiced by its Governor, who they accused of importing or sponsoring Yoruba youths to Cuba for terrorism training.

There is a plot to connect Osun and its governor with Islamization, terrorism and destabilization, whether it is false claim directly thrown from PDP or from spins leaked to press by ASO or even in unconnected events as we are witnessing with Suleiman Mohammed's arrest.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by 9jaIhail(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Ogbomosho is in the SW, Osogbo is in the SW, the Boko Haram leader is from the SW. None of these facts are made up. Who cares whether he is from Ogbomosho or even Imeko?

Hehehehehe the bolded got me cracking.I have been reading through this comments and only this Ndu_chucks was so much smart to draw this yoruba's back to the main topic which is BH leader is from south west shekina.rhino and his cohort can deal with the truth or burial their heads in hot sand on the desert road.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:17pm On May 11, 2012
Dunce!

Torch1: You don't worth it.. Pls don't quote me again, i need to catch some sleep.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:18pm On May 11, 2012
You never make any sense. I pity you.

9ja_I_hail:

Hehehehehe the bolded got me cracking.I have been reading through this comments and only this Ndu_chucks was so much smart to draw this yoruba's back to the main topic which is BH leader is from south west shekina.rhino and his cohort can deal with the truth or burial their heads in hot sand on the desert road.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by 9jaIhail(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Oboy Ndu chucks you really don't want the real point here to be sweep under the carpet it is usual thing in the case of Nigeria lol. I really dey gbadu your close marking and pointing this rhino right.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by remarkD(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2012
Dayokanu has another hero - men from his village, Ogbomosho, that kill defenceless people (and brag about it feeling like they are men, but when they meet the real men...

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by otokx(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2012
the drama continues
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:29pm On May 11, 2012
That was my massage right from page one, this is more than a mere coincidence to sensible folks. Very soon they will go after Osun state governor all in their efforts to capture south west, afteral the SSS questioned him last month in their preparation to further frustrate south west back to their clique of blood sucking vultures.

Negro_Ntns: So "f...kng" what if he is Yoruba man? Na Yorubaman go be first to lead a terrorist group or belong to one?

The issue here is they caught a boko leader, whether or not he is Yoruba is secondary. . . the primary point of concern is that they associate him with the same State they recently labeled as being Islamiced by its Governor, who they accused of importing or sponsoring Yoruba youths to Cuba for terrorism training.

There is a plot to connect Osun and its governor with Islamization, terrorism and destabilization, whether it is false claim directly thrown from PDP or from spins leaked to press by ASO or even in unconnected events as we are witnessing with Suleiman Mohammed's arrest.

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2012
I read vanguard news and what i saw there was dat a yoruba man form ogbomosho in Oyo state was nabbbed for terrorism by JTF.so i dnt knw what the fuss with osun or Oyo has to do with the fact that terrorism is ravaging nigeria?anybody placing a conspiracy theory over this issue in among the causes of nigeria problems and his creature is by accident.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by NegroNtns(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2012
There is a tactic in politics that is very effective in shaping popular opinion about an opponent and here is how it's done.

You generate falsehoods and bogus claims about your opponent and you modulate them with actual and real events. This raises doubt about his credibility and he is perceived in public opinion as an untrustowrthy leader. If your bogus claims are consumed then you have accomplished your purpose of damaging the opponent's character. If your claims don't hold water, it could backfire and hurt your own image. So you self preserve by doing damage control - you offer apology on behalf of a staff (a ghost, really. . .)who erroneously did not check their facts before going to press. You can also say the supposedly ghost staff has been released of his duties. . . .just so the audience can pass it off forgivingly!

I expect someone to come up with an apology soon for this error in connection with Osun.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:43pm On May 11, 2012
[size=28pt] Ha ha they have quickly changed the state to Oyo state from Osun state. Vanguard must be an extention of PDP[/size]
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by 9jaIhail(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2012
Negro_Ntns: There is a tactic in politics that is very effective in shaping popular opinion about an opponent and here is how it's done.

You generate falsehoods and bogus claims about your opponent and you modulate them with actual and real events. This raises doubt about his credibility and he is perceived in public opinion as an untrustowrthy leader. If your bogus claims are consumed then you have accomplished your purpose of damaging the opponent's character. If your claims don't hold water, it could backfire and hurt your own image. So you self preserve by doing damage control - you offer apology on behalf of a staff (a ghost, really. . .)who erroneously did not check their facts before going to press. You can also say the supposedly ghost staff has been released of his duties. . . .just so the audience can pass it off forgivingly!

I expect someone to come up with an apology soon for this error in connection with Osun.

Some times out of over zealous to play defensive rule for your ethnic nation make u drop some comments that belittle your expected height.Man call a spade a spade and stop pointing fingers here and there.Your counterpart bluetooth cannot be find on this thread because the man in question does not state chuckwu or ifeanyi you know what i am trying to say man.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by omenziate(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2012
6 pages and counting on osun or oyo. Dat is not d issue here, d dude for now is an alleged terrorist until proven odawise. Shikena.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by omenziate(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt] Ha ha they have quickly changed the state to Oyo state from Osun state. Vanguard must be an extention of PDP[/size]

Young man, take a chill pill, u have been hyperventilating since d first page, no court will convict ur Ogbomosho/osogbo friend. Now sleep.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by toluxe0075: 11:03pm On May 11, 2012
I'm sure dat man would have been living in d north for more dan 15years so issue concerning osun state as his state is pointless
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by alpontif(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2012
I hate commenting on Nairaland threads, for reasons best understood by right thinking people, but the ton of crap being poured out on this particular thread makes the task of commenting less revolting to me.

People have to realize the gravity, and impact of what they write on here, and its implications in the real world. Whatever is posted or published on a pervasively accessible public forum can, if sensitive enough lead to consequences that are more complex and are as unexpected as the butterfly effect.

People on here are passing off personal opinions as actual, factual information. Discussants are purposefully creating mischievous information just for the sake of their ego. The particularly annoying thing is that they continue to defend the indefensible in the face of actual facts. People defend points that are fundamentally illogical at first glance, and out-rightly laughable upon deep analysis. Even though some of these false information are laughable, the consequences are not. The consequences of misinformation are terrible. Misinformation has been known to kill people, cause wars, create problems and create calamity. This is why Journalism is a profession. So that we will be reasonably assured as to the factuality of the information been passed across as News. It is an error of impermissible and unpardonable proportions for a journalistic outfit not to verify, ascertain, cross check, edit and be sure of the facts surrounding a story. It is an error of epic proportions for a Journalist to interchange Ogbomosho In Oyo state for Ogbomosho in Osun State, assuming there was no mischievous intention in the act, where is the professionalism behind the report? if a Journalist can not be sure as to the actual geographical location of a cogent point in a report, how credible can that journalist be, how competent is he/her, how reliable is the information.....Journalism is a profession, No errors ARE ALLOWED , because of the grave consequences it can have, on the polity, and the people.based on this anybody who takes that report serious must have his head checked.

But we are idealists, so let us assume just for the sake of argument that certain facts of the report are true( minus the City Name). Does it matter that a BH Suspect is Yoruba? or Igbo? or Tiv.....?.........as long as you will not be spared in a terrorist attack if you are targeted, then it doesn't matter. We need to stop looking at things from A Tribal or religious or Political party point of view, because in the long run it doesn't solve the problems on ground, it only exacerbates them. WE are youths, let us stop been petty, let us stop sounding immature, we all know the problems we have in this country, let us STOP discussing the problems. Let us start discussing PRAGMATIC solutions. I know most of the smart people DONT Comment, It is usually the empty barrels who make the most noise. let us stop the ethnic, religious, political noise making...let us Talk and reason together. Please people. You are better than THIS. Rise above the ethnic barriers you have raised and start seeing issues objectively.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Spotted Cycling On The Streets Of Umuahia With His Deputy / EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.