Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33874 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa grin

The God os Shedrack, Mishack and Elebe Jonathan is not asleep...

It is slowly coming out!! I knew that this Boko Haram thing was more like a Yoruba terrorist group than it was a Northern agenda. The writing was always there for us all to see.. Their tactics were cowardly at best and you and I know which ethnic group is famed for such... And we should have known that this Boko Haram was a yoruba agenda because they linked Boko Haram with poverty and Ekiti State (A Yoruba State) is the poorest state in Nigeria, so it is only right for them to be the training/recruiting ground for potential bombers... No be god?!!!

Infact, Jonathan should declare a state of Emergency in all the South western states... We must destroy this Boko Haram issue once and for all...

Good work SSS.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Arysexy(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2012
It must be so sad being you, an arsz licking moro'n. Dude, grow some balls and stop crying like some bleeping bytch arzz dolt. I feel sooooo ashamed for grown ups like you threatening to call others when faced with superior fire power.

Oya go call them, . . .dehydrated goat like you. Nkita ara.

it really sucks to be a confused rhino, i mean how do i explain ur stu.pidity to an adult ape like u? u quickly started a thread that u know if somebody like ekwy had beaten u to it, it will obviously not sound well for u yorubas. in order to avoid the bashing dat would av followed, u changed oyo to osun in the original article, to divert attention to PDP and avoid yoruba bashing. u were d first to point to out that ogbomosho is in oyo, when ur trick was bursted, u quickly wrote in large font that the d error has been corrected. All this in a bid to twist story and avoid bashing. Go read all ur comment from blaming PDP, to conspiracy jagons just to derail the thread and divert attention. The arrested terrorist is a YORUBA MAN! KEEP BLABBING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN. BILLY D GOAT!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 10:24am On May 12, 2012
It is obvious that Rhino.5dm is mad. Mere stup!dity cannot explain his actions.
What a disgrace!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 10:27am On May 12, 2012
Arysexy:

it really sucks to be a confused rhino, i mean how do i explain ur stu.pidity to an adult ape like u? u quickly started a thread that u know if somebody like ekwy had beaten u to it, it will obviously not sound well for u yorubas. in order to avoid the bashing dat would av followed, u changed oyo to osun in the original article, to divert attention to PDP and avoid yoruba bashing. u were d first to point to out that ogbomosho is in oyo, when ur trick was bursted, u quickly wrote in large font that the d error has been corrected. All this in a bid to twist story and avoid bashing. Go read all ur comment from blaming PDP, to conspiracy jagons just to derail the thread and divert attention. The arrested terrorist is a YORUBA MAN! KEEP BLABBING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN. BILLY D GOAT!

One thing that is common with the pack of fools that Rhino.5dm belongs to is telling shameless lies. Another of his co-travellers, Gbawe has been eternally disgraced on another thread while telling similar shameless lies.

Its just shameful.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:33am On May 12, 2012
Why can't you just go ahead and call them? I'm waiting for them.

You sound sooo dense. Fool

Arysexy:

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:45am On May 12, 2012
You must feeling very defeated. Go ask for pay increment, cos am making your paid hatchet job very difficult.

It must be very painful to see me exposing your plot and lies. Oya tell us why is IBB and Dokpesi free, after spamming us with your evidence? Are they not terrorist anymore?. What an ape!

Beaf:

One thing that is common with the pack of fools that Rhino.5dm belongs to is telling shameless lies. Another of his co-travellers, Gbawe has been eternally disgraced on another thread while telling similar shameless lies.

Its just shameful.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by achi4u(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2012
@Rhino_5dm,the way ur mouth is wagging licking shows that you are afriad of this monsters called boko haram or are you more epileptic cowardice than ur fellow eratic cowards?gringrin
your now btw the devil and the red sea____i like Yoruba peopl bcause my bible tells me to love one another despert that.....
i cant even do bizness with such ppl cos they will keep drawing BACK
Now,they are the leaders boko haram___we're waithing fore the bombing of SW to begingrin

up the great biafra
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 10:59am On May 12, 2012
Calling my name alone won't cover your stup!dity. You have just proved to us that you are suffering from a genetical dwarfed IQ. What is more disturbing is that people like you are being allowed to procreate and populate the world with more dunces.

Just do the world a favour by putting a bullet hole through your empty skull.

achi4u: @Rhino_5dm,the way ur mouth is wagging licking shows that you are afriad of this monsters called boko haram or are you more epileptic cowardice than ur fellow eratic cowards?gringrin
your now btw the devil and the red sea____i like Yoruba peopl bcause my bible tells me to love one another despert that.....
i cant even do bizness with such ppl cos they will keep drawing BACK
Now,they are the leaders boko haram___we're waithing fore the bombing of SW to begingrin

up the great biafra
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 11:09am On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You must feeling very defeated. Go ask for pay increment, cos am making your paid hatchet job very difficult.

It must be very painful to see me exposing your plot and lies. Oya tell us why is IBB and Dokpesi free, after spamming us with your evidence? Are they not terrorist anymore?. What an ape!

I don't think you know how id!otic you are sounding.
Does any of the crap you are spewing change the fact that a boko haram commander was arrested?

What exactly is your point with all this nonsense if you are not a boko haram member?

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by adebayosun02: 11:17am On May 12, 2012
This news could not be true, read between the line of the news correctly and see flop. The flop I iedtified is emphasis I laid on the extract from the article above "The sect leader identified as Suleiman Mohammed is suspected to hail from Ogbomosho, in Osun State, South West Nigeria." and the question is that is Ogbomosho in Osun state?

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by achi4u(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Calling my name alone won't cover your stup!dity. You have just proved to us that you are suffering from a genetical dwarfed IQ. What is more disturbing is that people like you are being allowed to procreate and populate the world with more dunces.

Just do the world a favour by putting a bullet hole through your empty skull.

hmmm! seems the devil is tormenting you now.
repent and free urself from this bondage you found yourself.
now i command you to strangle yourself and die off cos your life is worthless being a boko menace.
night bat
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by noiseless: 11:25am On May 12, 2012
Wonder why on earth anyone would temper with an evidence, and at the same time crying of a "PLOT TO IMPLICATE HIM/THEM",this a very dangerous attempt to trick the whole world, this act is worse than shameful and it runs in the blood of a particuler section of people in the land. ACN MUST TELL THE LAND & PEOPLE IT'S BUSINESS WITH THE NOTHERN ELITES & BOKO HARAM as there could be more to this as not just one Yoruba muslim sponroring,covering and diverting attentions from the bunch of murderers. Though personally i'm not surprised that such can happen,but really shocked that people could allow the same enemies use any sort of cowardly propaganda & conspiracy theories to decieve and keep them in bondage for very long time. ONCE AGAIN THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THIS THAN JUST ONE MAN.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 11:30am On May 12, 2012
noiseless: Wonder why on earth anyone would temper with an evidence, and at the same time crying of a "PLOT TO IMPLICATE HIM/THEM",this a very dangerous attempt to trick the whole world, this act is worse than shameful and it runs in the blood of a particuler section of people in the land. ACN MUST TELL THE LAND & PEOPLE IT'S BUSINESS WITH THE NOTHERN ELITES & BOKO HARAM as there could be more to this as not just one Yoruba muslim sponroring,covering and diverting attentions from the bunch of murderers. Though personally i'm not surprised that such can happen,but really shocked that people could allow the same enemies use any sort of cowardly propaganda & conspiracy theories to decieve and keep them in bondage for very long time. ONCE AGAIN THERE IS A LOT MORE TO THIS THAN JUST ONE MAN.

I don't think we should allow a piece of shiit like Rhino.5dm to define an ethnic group. He is just one individual that walked out of the gutter.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 11:46am On May 12, 2012
^
PDP vultures are known to romance with boko haram. . .below is how a PDP governor vowed to mobilised boko haram to beyalsa state. You freed IBB and High chief Raymond Dopkesi the real terrorist and you are here looking for way to bring your nonsene to south west. It won't work.

By the way, why is the governor below walking free? Even after threatening to kill the president? Fool.

In a telephone conversation with Huhuonline.com, Eruani said: “Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner? “Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME"
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Unitedabby(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2012
@beaf,listen to me and listen good.if i say the entire story is a make believe,i know what i'm talking about because i'm a 100% northerner myself so dnt you even bring up the issue of bias here.when it comes to islam,there is only one place you can find extremists and thats the north as far as naija is concerned.i dont care what a fellow northern feel but thats the truth except if they dont want to be candid.more over,you are a Deltan so you know no SHIT about the north dude!so i'd suggest you shut that CUNT of yours you call mouth and let yoruba,igbo etc out of these.grow up kid!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by daylae(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2012
You guys shud stop nodding eachother,who cares whether he's from kano,oshogbo,or abakaliki;the bottomline is to fish out these mephistophelian whatever pit they are concocting evil.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by oiseworld: 11:53am On May 12, 2012
very funny,
Rhino.5dn or what ever you call urself. I've never followed you on nairaland but you are a puss.y,cunt and heediot.

Disgrace to the highly rated yoruba culture.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 11:56am On May 12, 2012
United_abby: @beaf,listen to me and listen good.if i say the entire story is a make believe,i know what i'm talking about because i'm a 100% northerner myself so dnt you even bring up the issue of bias here.when it comes to islam,there is only one place you can find extremists and thats the north as far as naija is concerned.i dont care what a fellow northern feel but thats the truth except if they dont want to be candid.more over,you are a Deltan so you know no SHIT about the north dude!so i'd suggest you shut that CUNT of yours you call mouth and let yoruba,igbo etc out of these.grow up kid!

So your claim to be a Northerner gives us reason to take your word over something reported right across the press?
My apologies, but you sound both fake and daft.

All you boko haram promoters on NL have your days numbered. Mark those words. cool
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 12, 2012
Okija_juju: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa grin

The God os Shedrack, Mishack and Elebe Jonathan is not asleep...

It is slowly coming out!! I knew that this Boko Haram thing was more like a Yoruba terrorist group than it was a Northern agenda. The writing was always there for us all to see.. Their tactics were cowardly at best and you and I know which ethnic group is famed for such... And we should have known that this Boko Haram was a yoruba agenda because they linked Boko Haram with poverty and Ekiti State (A Yoruba State) is the poorest state in Nigeria, so it is only right for them to be the training/recruiting ground for potential bombers... No be god?!!!

Infact, Jonathan should declare a state of Emergency in all the South western states... We must destroy this Boko Haram issue once and for all...

Good work SSS.

You wear your ignorance as a badge of honor.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by oiseworld: 12:05pm On May 12, 2012
United_abby: @beaf,listen to me and listen good.if i say the entire story is a make believe,i know what i'm talking about because i'm a 100% northerner myself so dnt you even bring up the issue of bias here.when it comes to islam,there is only one place you can find extremists and thats the north as far as naija is concerned.i dont care what a fellow northern feel but thats the truth except if they dont want to be candid.more over,you are a Deltan so you know no SHIT about the north dude!so i'd suggest you shut that CUNT of yours you call mouth and let yoruba,igbo etc out of these.grow up kid!

you are right g, but have you ever found out why northerners are extrimist? Its because of that same islam. Not the culture of the northern people per say. So don't discredit a yoriba man been an extrimist when it comes to religion. I have withnessed yoruba muslims revolt, and would say the same blood runs in their veins as northerners.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 12:05pm On May 12, 2012
Like I said earlier, calling my name alone will never make you iidiots look smart. I'll surely make you brainless goats suffer sleepless night.

Rhino this, Rhino that! Die if you want. Skunk.

oiseworld: very funny,
Rhino.5dn or what ever you call urself. I've never followed you on nairaland but you are a puss.y,cunt and heediot.

Disgrace to the highly rated yoruba culture.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 12, 2012
Yeaaahhh...I know these fools led by Beaf and his shameless co-travelers will have a feast on this.

Go on..keep displaying your high calibre ignorance all over the forum..we are watching you all in amusement.

In fullness of time..you all shall be disgraced one by one out of this place.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by baslone: 12:10pm On May 12, 2012
Ogbomosho in Osun state!!! grin Obviously another fake one!!!!!

Don't they ever get tired of planting stories!

You have been arresting since last year, please show us a face!!!!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by achi4u(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Like I said earlier, calling my name alone will never make you iidiots look smart. I'll surely make you brainless goats suffer sleepless night.

people called you names because you're 'alone ranger'grin
shooting in the dark
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 12:20pm On May 12, 2012
Nah! I'm a "one man army" ready to make you fools weep. cool

achi4u: people called you names because you're 'alone ranger'grin
shooting in the dark
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by oiseworld: 12:23pm On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

SHARRRAAAP !!!
Ewu, defender of Boko Haram,ethnic bigot and most important of all. A FOOOOLL!!
So its all a pdp plot. Like you can write a nollywood script ! Thats what spending Too much time watching 24 can do to a little boy. Lol !!

Oloriburuku ode oshi. Oni jibiti. Omo ale!!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Beaf: 12:25pm On May 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Nah! I'm a "one man army" ready to make you fools weep. cool

You are simply a houseboy enjoying 15 minutes freedom to promote boko haram.

Mud-brained scarab.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by achi4u(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2012
Rhino_419,he who fight and run live to tell the story,u've fought like a man from a cowards linage.so YouWin,go take a nap ur head is burning
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Skoopy(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2012
Toaskarity:

you dont have to? remember yoruba have 50/50 islam/christian

if an hausa can behave like an arab cos of islam, do you think yoruba
is immune to it?
A thousand and one answer question this is.
Nothing short of ideology.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 12:55pm On May 12, 2012
Sshhh!. . .Obo iyare lo'n ba soro.

oiseworld:

SHARRRAAAP !!!
Ewu, defender of Boko Haram,ethnic bigot and most important of all. A FOOOOLL!!
So its all a pdp plot. Like you can write a nollywood script ! Thats what spending Too much time watching 24 can do to a little boy. Lol !!

Oloriburuku ode oshi. Oni jibiti. Omo ale!!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 12:58pm On May 12, 2012
I'm sooo happy to be making you look soooo stup!d. Dude, you have lost! cool

Beaf:

You are simply a houseboy enjoying 15 minutes freedom to promote boko haram.

Mud-brained scarab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.