Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33876 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 5:33pm On May 11, 2012
wesley80:

That is always going to be an unfair statement. A gun is only dangerous in the hand of a foool.

It is an imprecise statement, but not an unfair one.

If I wanted to be more precise, perhaps I should say, "characteristics and beliefs X, Y and Z that are inimical to building a free, prosperous and happy society seem to be more prevalent among practitioners of Islam."

However, the general idea behind the original statement is correct.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2012
1)Anybody that link this to PDP ploy on SW is a fool and worse than boko haram...2)anybody dat link this arrest to CIA/M16 is idiot and lacks manner..this is a boko haram leader.whether he is a yoruba or north,he is BH and a muslim sect fighter.there is no PDP/politics here.anybody that will be found culpable of supporting this man and his group,whether he's a yoruba or hausa or ibo or ijaw will be dealt with.its not ACN/PDP business.the yoruba guys has learnt not to accept what they see clearly is a probs..Y blame PDP?..mstcheew!

4 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by fingard02k(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2012
are we sure he is the sect. leader or just an impostor claiming to be who he is while the devil is still out there seeking whom to devour.don't need remind JTF how to do their job.pls imitate jack bauer.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by onyengbu: 5:36pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

Retard!! I don't do conspiracy theories - I do CRITICAL THINKING - if your LOW IQ understands what that means...

Keep fooling yourself, and the lives of your unborn generations - till the blow your damn home state, mo/ron...
Critical conspiracist u meant to say? grin
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 5:36pm On May 11, 2012
You are not making any sense here. Should we now take all the reports of Ibos involvement in suicide bombings or boko haram arm suppliers serious?

Do you know that the Thisday's bombing in kaduna was alleged to be carried out by Ibo man?

Did you see me questioning the arrest of any terrorist or the blatant lies being cooked by PDP vultures like you to crack-in south west? For some times now, all we hear from the news is Aregbesola "tuwan" millitant are preparing to islamized Osun state and other high stories flying around to amuse fools like. All of a sudden a highly boko haram asset is arrested in far away kano, only to be linked with Osun state? What is more sad here is that, you vultures exposed your low IQs by hurriedly saying Ogbomosho is in Osun state without even double checking your lies. How dumb!

Secondly, I didn't see ediots like you commenting on the reports that fingers Jonathan goatluck as the masterminder of the october first bombings that wasted atleast 26 lives, or is that not terrorism? The last time I check, henry okah says jonoathan sponsored those twin bombings to implicate IBB and other northern political leaders.

Lastly, your so-called breakthrough should start from the presidency, since Kabiru sokoto has a link to the vice president and even the president openly admitted that terrorist have inflitrates his administration

Again, if you are so keen to get a breakthrough as you claimed, then why is IBB and Dokpesi free men, even after showing us the text massages implicating them in those twin bombings that killed 26 people in abuja? Why is Timipreye Sylva free, even after threatening to mobilised boko haram to bayelsa to kill jonathan and his entire family? Why is Sen. Ndume free, even after admitting to be romancing with boko haram and providing financial support to them? Why was Zakari Biu, the then police commisioner the freed kabiru sokoto is allowed to roam the street as a free man? . Breakthrough my fat dicck. O'lodo.

wesley80:

Don't pee in your pants just yet, wait till he's kicked and bundled like a hopeless egufe into the back of a black maria b4 u start spewing your BS like a sick reetard. A major commander of a group terrorizing the entire country seems to have been caught and all u can do is sit your scraggy bum down and shout Beaf and PDP? All of a sudden it doesn't matter that a major breakthrough could have been made in the fight against terrorism simply because a Yoruba man from Osun state is involved isn't that so? Answer me You hopeless O-eediot!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by onyengbu: 5:37pm On May 11, 2012
fingard02k: are we sure he is the sect. leader or just an impostor claiming to be who he is while the devil is still out there seeking whom to devour.don't need remind JTF how to do their job.pls imitate jack bauer.
He is an impostor untill he changes his tribe to igbo or awusa.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 5:39pm On May 11, 2012
abacus:

All I have to say is you are gullible, you readily accept the error of state of origin but the arrest.

Until we exclude religion and tribe from our politics, we head no where as a country.

Eh.

The man is part of an Islamic terrorist organization, no?

So I should ignore that his actions are motivated by his religious beliefs?

Why do you all enjoy hiding your heads in the sand?

It is impossible to defeat problems unless you are willing to admit that you have them.

So Boko Haram has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, I take it?

If a new terrorist organization springs up today somewhere in the world and you are only told that they are religious, you will believe that there is a 15% chance of them being catholic, 15% chance protestant, 15% muslim, 15% hindu, 15% Chinese traditional religion, etc?

Or won't it be a pretty good bet to think that 95%+ of the time this is going to be a Muslim terrorist organization? grin cheesy

Let us be honest with ourselves.

Lying to yourself makes life harder and more complicated than it has to be.

4 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by onyengbu: 5:41pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Again, if you are so keen to get a breakthrough as you claimed, then why is IBB and Dokpesi free men, even after showing us the text massages implicating them in those twin bombings that killed 26 people in abuja? Why is Timipreye Sylva free, even after threatening to mobilised boko haram to bayelsa to kill jonathan and his entire family? Why is Sen. Ndume free, even after admitting to be romancing with boko haram and providing financial support to them? Why was Zakari Biu, the then police commisioner the freed kabiru sokoto is allowed to roam the street as a free man? . Breakthrough my fat dicck. O'lodo.

Dont pee in your pant yet. Thank God you know all the other tribes have been arrested in connection with boko haram.

Why then do you think all mighty Yoruba should be exempt. Why?
Because the sun shines out of their ars--es?

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by presido1: 5:42pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex

If boko haram is CIA + M16 which am not disputing. How come Boko haram is PDP according to you again (https://www.nairaland.com/925178/boko-haram-pdp-pdp-boko/2).
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 11, 2012
Sealeddeal: 1)Anybody that link this to PDP ploy on SW is a fool and worse than boko haram...2)anybody dat link this arrest to CIA/M16 is idiot and lacks manner..this is a boko haram leader.whether he is a yoruba or north,he is BH and a muslim sect fighter.there is no PDP/politics here.anybody that will be found culpable of supporting this man and his group,whether he's a yoruba or hausa or ibo or ijaw will be dealt with.its not ACN/PDP business.the yoruba guys has learnt not to accept what they see clearly is a probs..Y blame PDP?..mstcheew!

If we're to go by the boko haram script - it started from a kanuri/fulani region right?

So, why has anyone from that region been elusive to arrest?? It has nothing to do with tribes nor religion - the new faceless boko haram is BIGGER than Nigeria... The magnitude of their bombings is enough to prove all doubters wrong... The went from Ak47, knives, and can bombs - to large explosives, and roadside bombs within a year...

I have seen the same script in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Syria - even Al Shabaab and AQIM are not as sophisticated as these guys... They don't even have a base for crying out loud - and that shows it's a covert operation...

AQIM has a base!!!

Al Shabaab has a base!!

But how boko haram suddenly went ghost when they became sophisticated??
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 11, 2012
presido1: shymmex

If boko haram is CIA + M16 which am not disputing. How come Boko haram is PDP according to you again (https://www.nairaland.com/925178/boko-haram-pdp-pdp-boko/2).

PDP is a party of CIA agents... Babangida, Atiku, and most of the PDP bigwigs are well known CIA agents - hence why they're the untouchables...

Read more about Nigeria!!!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 5:47pm On May 11, 2012
I don't know if it is political correctness or naivety on the part of some of you.

But for me, as an empiricist, given that I know that the vast majority of terrorist organizations in the world today are Muslim, then it seems absurd to then think that there is not something about the religion that encourages behavior that makes society-building difficult.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by wesley80(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You are not making any sense here. Should we now take all the reports of Ibos involvement in suicide bombings or boko haram arm suppliers serious?

Do you know that the Thisday's bombing in kaduna was alleged to be carried out by Ibo man?

Did you see me questioning the arrest of any terrorist or the blatant lies being cooked by PDP vultures like you to crack-in south west? For some times now, all we hear from the news is Aregbesola "tuwan" millitant are preparing to islamized Osun state and other high stories flying around to amuse fools like. All of a sudden a highly boko haram asset is arrested in far away kano, only to be linked with Osun state? What is more sad here is that, you vultures exposed your low IQs by hurriedly saying Ogbomosho is in Osun state without even double checking your lies. How dumb!

Secondly, I didn't see ediots like you commenting on the reports that fingers Jonathan goatluck as the masterminder of the october first bombings that wasted atleast 26 lives, or is that not terrorism? The last time I check, henry okah says jonoathan sponsored those twin bombings to implicate IBB and other northern political leaders.

Lastly, your so-called breakthrough should start from the presidency, since Kabiru sokoto has a link to the vice president and even the president openly admitted that terrorist have inflitrates his administration

My friend with all due respect, You're a
nuttcase! Your questions give u away so easily. If u want to have a discourse then engage your brain b4 posting, this drivel u just posted are the kind of stuff I expect to hear Okada riders discussing. And did u call me an O-lodo?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 5:48pm On May 11, 2012
Here you go: www.101ways-for-mastubating.com

Go catch some fun. Ewu!

onye_ngbu*:

Dont pee in your pant yet. Thank God you know all the other tribes have been arrested in connection with boko haram.

Why then do you think all mighty Yoruba should be exempt. Why?
Because the sun shines out of their ars--es?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by aletheia(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
very soon the PDP will link this arrest to the poor state governor. I'm now fully convince that there is a grand plot to bring down south west by all means.

Yeah, why osun state? Last time they cooked up a story that the governor travelled to north africa to bring in trained terrorist in his plan to Islamize Osun state. . .and now a sect leader from Osun is arrested. shocked shocked shocked

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/jtf-arrests-suspected-sect-leader-wife-in-kano/

^
Read more here. . .SMH!
Stop being paranoid. Wasn't the first Abu Qaqa from Kogi state? Una dey carry una pro-ACN mindset to extremes. It's blinding you to issues. Boko Haram probably has foot soldiers from other parts of the country than the far North.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
By AbdulSalam Muhammad, Kano. KANO – The Joint Military Task Force in Kano Friday morning, raided Farawa quarters in Kumbotso local Government area of the state and arrested a man believed to be a high profile sect leader, his wife and five children The sect leader identified as Suleiman Mohammed is suspected to hail from Ogbomosho, in Osun State, South West Nigeria.

JTF sources confided in Vanguard that the suspect and his entire family has been flown to Abuja for interrogation. Vanguard learnt that counter terrorism personnel that stormed the residence recovered three pistols, one AK47 assault riffle, one thousand live ammunition and w0 wired Improvised Explosive Devices. Confirming the incident to reporters in Kano, Police Commissioner, Mr Ibrahim Idris said; “we made an arrest at Farawa quarters this morning”, stressing that “details of the suspect were not for public consumption for now.”

Boko Haram is 55% politics, 10% illiteracy and 35% Islam. It has nothing to do with poverty.
Ogbomoso is in Oyo not Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Calebsky(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2012
i have always said that this Boko haram menace is a CIA covert operation. To what purpose, i have not fully understood. Maybe to break up nigeria, and have total control over her resources. All regions of this country are blessed with commercially viable and economic high-value natural resources. This is a grand script in action.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 11, 2012
Calebsky: i have always said that this Boko haram menace is a CIA covert operation. To what purpose, i have not fully understood. Maybe to break up nigeria, and have total control over her resources. All regions of this country are blessed with commercially viable and economic high-value natural resources. This is a grand script in action.

Shut up! No be only CIA covert operation, na Mossad.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 5:57pm On May 11, 2012
Calebsky: i have always said that this Boko haram menace is a CIA covert operation. To what purpose, i have not fully understood. Maybe to break up nigeria, and have total control over her resources. All regions of this country are blessed with commercially viable and economic high-value natural resources. This is a grand script in action.

Another person too afraid to confront the truth.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OmSAa_nuAVc/Tynw99oJ-BI/AAAAAAAAB4I/X7R-og_nxlg/s1600/ostrich-sand.jpg[/img]
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by omenziate(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2012
What seems to b d connection between a hausa/fulani boko haramist and an alleged Yoruba boko haramist?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by lumeneng22: 5:58pm On May 11, 2012
How many leader them get sef?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:01pm On May 11, 2012
How could you utter anything meaningful after slapping you with real facts? Abegi comot for road, everybody knows that your party PDP is the sponsor of boko haram and all other like-minded terrorist organisation. Don't just bring in south west into your mess. Ogbomosho is in Osun state, abi? O'lodo

IBB and Dokpesi are free men, NO? Dokpesi was rewarded with GEJ's campaign manager after "walking along", NO? Keep decieving fools.

wesley80:

My friend with all due respect, You're a
nuttcase! Your questions give u away so easily. If u want to have a discourse then engage your brain b4 posting, this drivel u just posted are the kind of stuff I expect to hear Okada riders discussing. And did u call me an O-lodo?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:03pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

Boko Haram is 55% politics, 10% illiteracy and 35% Islam. It has nothing to do with poverty.
Ogbomoso is in Oyo not Osun state.

Good point. cool
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ikeyman00(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2012
@@@@@@

lets clearifies things for some pf yall

1; boko mumu ba stards fool is the product of evil the vampires and wizards in the north has been habouring over the years; since fuk know these bas tards has been killing for any slighest chance they get; whenever i step out to north whenever im in niaja u personally can sense the tension in the air when u drive-by; even okada man face dey like lion wan jump on u

so the argument that the cia are plotting should be left out for now biko;

2; next the yaribas like ikeyman usually say are just bunch of jokes lipsrsealed; i can only give it up for anyone reading the thread particularilly to decide

pay enuff attention to 419 shymmex; ewoooo ndu oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nigerd(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbomoso is not in Osun State.. Ogbomoso is in Oyo State.

30min drive to Ilorin Kwara State
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:06pm On May 11, 2012
Yeah, I 'm just trying to connect the dots to get the bigger picture.

aletheia:
Stop being paranoid. Wasn't the first Abu Qaqa from Kogi state? Una dey carry una pro-ACN mindset to extremes. It's blinding you to issues. Boko Haram probably has foot soldiers from other parts of the country than the far North.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Calebsky(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

Shut up! No be only CIA covert operation, na Mossad.

ehnnn! a who u dey talk to. see dis small boy o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Calebsky(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear:

Another person too afraid to confront the truth.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OmSAa_nuAVc/Tynw99oJ-BI/AAAAAAAAB4I/X7R-og_nxlg/s1600/ostrich-sand.jpg[/img]

what truth pal?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ronnyfam(f): 6:10pm On May 11, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm][/quote]

Poste I think you got it all wrong, how can you say Ogbomosho is in osun state? Bad journalism
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by passionate88: 6:13pm On May 11, 2012
Toaskarity:

you dont have to? remember yoruba have 50/50 islam/christian

if an hausa can behave like an arab cos of islam, do you think yoruba
is immune to it?
No... I stayed around yorubas honestly I'm just suprised hearing about liberal or moderate yoruba muslims... They that disown their children just for going to church or marrying christians are now been presented as moderate to us.... I believe there is an element of truth about aregbesola nd his islamic extremism..

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 6:13pm On May 11, 2012
Guy, nothing like CIA in boko haram. They are just bunch of blood sucking islamic terrorist/jihadist hijacked by PDP vultures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.