Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites (18168 Views)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag / We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by aieromon(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2012
Hahahahahahahahaha
Lemme clear my throat
hahahahahahahhahhaha
Okay,lemme pause
hahahahahahahahananahaahhhahahahahahahhaahahahahahahha
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Onyenna(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Something is wrong with our federal government.Why must every delicate policy be announced to the whole world ? I'm sick and tired of all these ''FG to '' crap,we need actions ! Mschew

I tire ooooh!!!..... Every single thing that's supposed to be kept secret is exposed...if they want to build secret prisons for boko boiz, the whole world will know.....
If actually this news ain't fake, then they need to fish out the person that leaked it!!!... if they were the ones that told the press,.....then we are led by fools.....
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by billante(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lmao @ they will get those guys ! Who's going to get them ? The swaggerless folks singing like parrots ? Abeg show me their past record and lets analyze it.

This same noise everybody is making now is what american citizens were doing 2001-2002! After 9/11...D govt is not doing anything,when are they going to capture osama etc...guess what it took them ten yrs and it is still not victory yet!
I believe d reason of making dis info public is to bring confidence on d public that things are being done to combat terrorism...there are many other actions being taken dat is secretly guarded...this one might even be a divertory info...I have heard from madam ogar and other security chiefs countless times saying we can't divulge dis info at dis point in time
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by slimur(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]u ve d name of d sponsors.. Wetin come b d need of trackin Dem again.. Beside where will dey face d satallite?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by emmke(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2012
good...but you'll still need a Jack Bauer
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 12, 2012
billante:

This same noise everybody is making now is what american citizens were doing 2001-2002! After 9/11...D govt is not doing anything,when are they going to capture osama etc...guess what it took them ten yrs and it is still not victory yet!
I believe d reason of making dis info public is to bring confidence on d public that things are being done to combat terrorism...there are many other actions being taken dat is secretly guarded...this one might even be a divertory info...I have heard from madam ogar and other security chiefs countless times saying we can't divulge dis info at dis point in time

we want actions not talk sir !
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by PeeDaVinci: 1:30pm On May 12, 2012
how can a satellite with resolution of 2.5 metres (in panchromatic) and 5meters(colored) which revisits a place once every five days for around 1 hour in the morning be used to monitor bh?
u can quote me anywhere - satellite tech is not used anywhere in the world as the primary source of intelligence in monitoring crime, it is only used to give a context, and background to intelligence (i.e. secondary/ancillary info).
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by olabochayi(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2012
If I hear... Just bring their sponsors to book and freeze their account then lets see if they'll not disappear into thin air. More so, check our borders; they are so porous. every dick and Harry can jump in and jump out as it pleases them. Can't we imbibe the former culture as in the case to Ghana,... Now it should be Niger and chad MUST GO
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 12, 2012
All talk and no action,foolish govt
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Maranzano(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2012
Security strategies to be adopted in the fight against terrorism is not for public discourse to score some cheap political points.If NASRDA is patnering with the security agencies to gather information on suspected terrorists hideouts using satelite imageries and Global Positioning Systems,it is a welcome developent but dislosing the war plans before you launch an attack is not a good millitary strategy unless you intend selling a dummy to your foes. Nigerians ve heard enough on the strategies, we want to see an end to this bloodleting in the North. Americans told the world "some" of the strategies they adopted to track and kill Obama AFTER the operation. IN GOD WE TRUST.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by vanstanzy(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2012
philip0906: First was cctv cameras, next was dog,now satellites. . .i laff grin grin grin

@philip0906

Which satellite? Cheap liars! Is it Nigeria Sat 1, Nigeria Sat2 or Nigeria Sat 52 (How old is Nigeria anyway?) The FG, even if they wanted to, cant even track a Gigantic Vessel on its seaport let alone a moving target like Boko haram. These goons will seek to borrow the americans technology for this (fools errand) and will be turned down, lets bet.
Thes[b][/b][b][/b]e guyz always plan to do Poo. but never do anything. Someone tell them to go TRACK THEIR WIFE'S BIG BACKSIDES and leave Nigerians the phuck alone.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Piyke: 1:42pm On May 12, 2012
Very commendable, but such a move should not have been announced in the first place, just do it. Don't let your enemy know where your getting your intel from.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by stillme(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2012
It's so sad. And it wil be good for us to know that this govt can never tell the truth. It is a waste of time and efforts listening to them. What can cluesless govt offer than promises upon promises?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2012
Mek FG no alow any malam 2 be camera man o. Even yoruba muslims 4rm osun supose stay away o. Just alow on united state n maybe igbo pipl 2 do d job. Thank u
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by DVertex(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2012
Brotherly, pls be optimistic. It took USA over a 100 yrs to get to where they are today and not done yet.

FG pls bring it on, explore all options possible
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by jayplect(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Something is wrong with our federal government.Why must every delicate policy be announced to the whole world ? I'm sick and tired of all these ''FG to '' crap,we need actions ! Mschew
You can imagine!!
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Willzkid(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2012
Finally, Musiwa to the rescue
With the recent encroachment of BH into the hallowed grounds of the western Niger, they are sure to meet their waterloo..thanks to the satelite pictures
Even the government knows this, it's surprising that NLers hav chosen to undermine the internationally acclaimes AARE MUSIWA...
AARE,It's time to prove ur detractors wrong esp BEAF and that BOMBASTIC JAKUMOangry
Whatever you do please charge them well for your services...
It might jst be ur time 2 Becomrich
..Pls remember me in thine kingdom
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 12, 2012
Last I checked, Boko Haram exist in our sovereign country and is irrelevant using "Communication Satellite" as spy satellite. I suggest that helicopters and drones will do better spying and engagements of targets. Just my thoughts!
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Butoneday2(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2012
A man of action doesn't talk, our govt, is weak, dey don't have secret, no action. Just dey talk without action. Action speaks louder than words. They should stop sleeping, is too much for them. Rubbish....
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by werepeLeri: 2:23pm On May 12, 2012
Dafties - so whats wrong if they announce it? BH will launch their own technology to counter it or what is the point? Its not necessary or compulsory to make a comment on every issue. All these expired analysts seeking relevance on NL tire me jare.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 12, 2012
Delafruita: .firstly,are our satelites capable?secondly,are our field operatives capable?

Our field operatives have been displaced from their positions-CHECK POINTS.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Faheedat: 2:25pm On May 12, 2012
What are we waiting for before now?
The following agency and Parastatals should have work together before now and give us the solution
NASRDA
OSGOF
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (INELLIGENCE SECTION)
and other relevants organisation that has something to do with Tracking and Positioning System and the security operatives that are concerned
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 12, 2012
princey83: Where is Musiwa.... grin
yes where is our musiwa who has been doing map analysis, let them consider him wink. on a serious note could it be his going down to south korea and get more info on dis work, made him to say BH will be over in june?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Stevogue(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2012
Talk talk talk talk talk talk... that's all we are good at. Using satellite without any pre-programmed biometric data of targets. First ask them if the Nigerian Police has a data base of its personnel across the country or if the Nigerian judicial system has a database for criminal convicts? Lets first get to work before we commence the talk talk session. Beside real security is not discussed on the pages of newspapers, its results and achievements tell its stories. Have your say!
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Abaykf: 2:31pm On May 12, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Waiting for Godot! Let's wait and see ;DWaiting for Godot! Let's wait and see
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by jaysm(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2012
U want to beat a child, do have to tell the child that u re goin to use cane or hand? FG that is dry talk!

Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Exponental(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2012
I thought d satellite was 4 fashion.........who woke FG up?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Butoneday2(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2012
What a shameless govt, dey no dey see dis boko boys if dey want to act dey no dey tell anybody, dey don't even delay in doing it. I think GEJ shuld emulate dem and stop opening and closing his mouth without action. What a nonsense..
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 12, 2012
Dis FG is crazy o...,next will be a national fast bc it seems all possible measures hav been exhausted
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by omenziate(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2012
Nigeria is either sinking or drowning fast. Next week will b biochemical weapons e.g anthrax, q-fever rickettsia or pox virus.
They should shut up and exterminate dese guys even if it involves using crude means. We are yet to have a bomb-free month dis year. What a bunch of evil leaders we got in naija.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by jimjones: 2:46pm On May 12, 2012
with which nepa? light nor dey dmi headquaters na...o, ebele and his clowns
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by aykabba(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2012
This is crazy....FG is very insane I bet it....must u tell the whole world ur plans before u track BH....wonders shall never end in nija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / Shell Rules Out Repair Of Damaged Oil Facility / Umar Ganduje Builds A N75Million Litres Water Treatment Plant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.