Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites (18064 Views)

Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag / We Will Fight Boko Haram With The Law - David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by purefella(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2012
Imagine!!! they will soon start using satelite to trace Boko Haram and they said it openly , telling the criminals your steps will keep you farther away from them and not closer bunch of stupid people and for those of you saying United states used satelites to trace Osama and got him that's a LIE!!! , it was a phone call to WASHINGTON by one of al-qaeda members or maybe Osama himself because he got tired of his lifestyle that lead to his death
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by miteolu(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2012
This is a sign of delay, must FG broadcast strategies before executing it.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 12, 2012
werepeLeri: Dafties - so whats wrong if they announce it? BH will launch their own technology to counter it or what is the point? Its not necessary or compulsory to make a comment on every issue. All these expired analysts seeking relevance on NL tire me jare.

I laugh o o. grin
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by iammodel(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2012
Hope this would be realistic. But why not make dis info confidential to avoid attack by BH. Abi na mouth them jux dey make?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by cashcpt(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2012
Soon the conflict will escalate into full scale war Northern Troop movements and battleformations will be monitored by the Southern Confederate forces using these technology. FG under GEJ is merely informing the enemy ahead of time.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Butoneday2(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2012
Wounders shall neva end? Is dat how they're going to stop these guys (bh) by next month as they said. Opening their yansh for bh to Zap them. Their just pouring petrol inside a burning fire by exposing theirselves. i said dis last month even last two months evry month new story, let dem be serious for once i mean this confused govt.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by jswagg4(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2012
Going by the trends of FG,no information is ever deemed sensitive or classified! Must we know everything?? Even the Pakistani authorities were kept in the dark by the U.S when they trailed and eventually killed bin laden! Everytime its-"FG TO"..NA WA O! @bluetooth,i feel you jare!
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by hubreality(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2012
The awareness definitely reduces the tendencies of further reckless attacks well unmonitored, people tend to be a bit cautioned when they know that they're actually been watched or monitored. Technology still remained the best tool to counter similar acts of violences before the happen.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by beelon1020(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2012
cheesy grin...lol na today?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by beelon1020(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2012
pls tell them, let them know how technologies works, this is not a child play.
purefella: Imagine!!! they will soon start using satelite to trace Boko Haram and they said it openly , telling the criminals your steps will keep you farther away from them and not closer bunch of stupid people and for those of you saying United states used satelites to trace Osama and got him that's a LIE!!! , it was a phone call to WASHINGTON by one of al-qaeda members or maybe Osama himself because he got tired of his lifestyle that lead to his death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by belvo(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2012
mr.born2fuck:
I trust you Good luck, I know the northern leaders and their people over there will not want you rule successful, that's why they fold their arm, only one Good luck from God against all mighty Devil Northerners leader numbering 15, they rule theirs term with peace and they want to ruin your government all because you are christian and from the eastern part and they believe you will handle the power to igbo, even if it remain one single soul in nigeria. Do not step down..aboki must perish, the norther leaders sponsoring boko haram with their arabs supporters and their fellow nother cities protecting them shall all perish, except Jesus and God is sleeping..
sic ,enough of this regional or religious sentiment.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Emylexray(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2012
Nairaland and criticism ehn!..it thrives here.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Super1759: 4:28pm On May 12, 2012
Bokoharam will now face cia and nasrda and bomb their offices,plan wil fail. What rubbish.you have revealed your plan when your not even ready yet.mchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Bright2(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2012
Before they conclude this training half of the northern population must have been consumed by BH bomb.The ealier the better oo!
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by TheDefender: 4:31pm On May 12, 2012
l pray they implement this one because since GEJ is in power l have never seen Nigeria do this or that. All l read and hear is Nigeria budget, Nigeria plan, Nigeria to, Nigeria about and so on. Me l don tire o!
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 12, 2012
This strategy just fell from the moon i guess,.. But do we really have security advicers?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 12, 2012
This strategy just fell from the moon i guess,.. But do we really have security advicers?, maybe BH no de hear news o!
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 12, 2012
laughs in BOKO-HARAM....then KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 12, 2012
Emylexray: Nairaland and criticism ehn!..it thrives here.
Honestly.. grin
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2012
Is it musiwas satellite they want to use for fighting boko?if so,musiwa is made.Aare musiwa,the latest billionaire in town,I greet you.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 12, 2012
philip0906: First was cctv cameras, next was dog,now satellites. . .i laff grin grin grin

ROFLMAO
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by ibrowisky(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2012
:ohow could that be possible,eya boko :ohow could that be possible,eya boko
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 12, 2012
billante: Thats
Federal Government will soon deploy satellites to trace movement of suspected terrorists and their locations in the country. The Director General of the National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA), Dr Seidu O. Mohammed said yesterday said there WILL BE training sessions for the security agencies in the next few weeks.
I SWEAR THIS MAN SHOULD BE SACK WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. This government is just toothless and cannot bite , spent billions on sat yet you cannot track ordinary movement? What a country? Yet you want to negotiate ? One thing i am sure of is that government moving in the wrong direction and i just wish boko haram will stop killing innocent souls and face top government officials. Face the governors, face the senators , face aso rock and see if there will be no immediate reaction.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Rotty32: 6:19pm On May 12, 2012
Common constant electricity government can't give to the masses. Talking about satellite.
Satellite ko, satellite ni. Finish ur term and leave the office for another brave man to comes in
And re install hope to Nigerians
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by codeworks(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2012
we need unmann plane aka the drone to send missile and GPS tracking
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by bode4u2nv(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2012
Yet another lie from FG. They could not track them from mobile network providers when they makes, they can't track them through ISP or IP address when they post videos on youtube,they are now talking satellite. Satellite ko satellite ni.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2012
First was cctv, now another man with a new ideal. Another way to dupe public fund.
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Kzea: 7:13pm On May 12, 2012
let them find jack bauer 2 help them out lol
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by denitro(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2012
Ever notice that all the instruments to detect "intelligent life" are pointed AWAY from Earth?
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by WhoIGoAsk: 8:04pm On May 12, 2012
NigSat BH v1.1 lol
Re: FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites by Csami(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2012
Anoda story....this is the kind of news meant 2 be heard in the animals kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown / Kwankwasiyya / Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.