Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri (18952 Views)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Protesters Shut Down Warri, Effurun, Udu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by mrbanks09: 8:13pm On May 15, 2012
I tire for this kind first lady dat feels she is God, same thing happened in benue state last two weeks all shops, banks including the road was block. God help 9ja !!! I don tire first lady my foot.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by jpphilips(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2012
MrOldskool (JP):
dat woman d craze well well! lipsrsealed. Sha she cant try dat else she will not lave warri jst like dat

shut up, you guys wont do sh!!t, na only for mouth una no dey carry last
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 10:36am On May 16, 2012
‘Grounding of Warri by Jonathan insensitive’

A human rights group, the Forum for Justice and Human Rights Defence,on Tuesday condemned the crippling of commercial activities in Warri on Monday by the visit of the President’s wife, Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

The president’s wife was in Warri to inaugurate a private beauty shop along the busy Warri/Sapele Road.

The visit paralysed business and social activities in the city for hours even as vehicular movement was halted for most part of the day.

In a statement by its National Coordinator, Mr. Oghenejabor Ikimi, the rights group said the visit was unnecessary.

It said, “The said visit smacked of idleness and waste of pubic funds.

“The first lady who ought to be busy with pet projects geared towards lifting the vulnerable and less privileged in our society, came all the way from Abuja to the city of Warri to commission a private beauty saloon.

This, no doubt, can only happen in Nigeria and not anywhere else. Furthermore, the so-called visit was an abuse of executive powers as the Secretary to the Delta State Government went on air informing bewildered residents of Warri that stores and offices between Enerhen Junction to Airport Junction should not open while vehicular movements in the said area were also prohibited.
Source

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Htown64(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2012
rockafela: from d frontpage u can see the useless looking Governor behind her, with hopeless looking suit.
ROTFLMAOL
not only hopeless but weak also!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Htown64(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2012
Musiwa,,:
the ijaw in warri are immigrate like ijaw in new york or london who immigrate.

Do you make abuja ijawland because Jonathan Goodluck lives there. itsekiri own warri. 100% of warriland.. I have an uhrobo friend, who says so too. he was born and breed in warri. But he is Uhrobo, he is a born again , so he did not want to lie to me. unlike the unbelieve who tell lies.
You are a big fat liar. Your king's palace is on a rented land owned by the Okumagbas and you are here claiming 100% ownership of warri. If you guys truly own warri why was the 25yrs coronation of your king restricted to Ajamogha and big warri alone?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by GeorgeD1(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2012
yeah, i guess it's now down to politics and name-calling!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On May 16, 2012
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ribadu - Thieves Worse Than Ibori Walking Free In Nigeria / Buhari Nominates 3 New NDDC Board Members, Sends Their Names To Senate / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.