Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri (18954 Views)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Protesters Shut Down Warri, Effurun, Udu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Detongue: 1:35am On May 15, 2012
@delafruita, u just lost ur mind
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by juman(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2012
Again!

Why and Why??
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by fm7070: 7:47am On May 15, 2012
no reliable source, and many people are already judging her.
Nigerians need to wise up and rise againt propaganda.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Akshow: 8:19am On May 15, 2012
u dis stewpid woman. Where is turai 2day?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Biscute(f): 8:19am On May 15, 2012
Chuk49 Nawa for you oo, u no sabi anything,, how can you talk to the QUEEN OF AFRICA like that.. if na wife be de
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Biscute(f): 8:22am On May 15, 2012
Chuks49 those road side markets along warri sapele road are of security risk pls take and find out[b][/b]
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by zeefever: 8:25am On May 15, 2012
Its only in Naija that such things can happen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Htown64(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2012
Biscute: Chuks49 those road side markets along warri sapele road are of security risk pls take and find out[b][/b]
banks and schools too? If you live in warri you will know that that road is the wall street of Delta state. In a sane society you dont shutdown schools, banks and shops to commission an hair dressing saloon!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2012
fm7070: no reliable source, and many people are already judging her.

what other 'reliable source' do you need than corroborative posts from people living there who were
stuck in traffic jam for hours? why are we so clueless?! angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Htown64(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2012
To all those doubting thomas asking for source. Warri stands still as First Lady jets in to commission beauty salon http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3360:warri-stands-still-as-first-lady-jets-in-to-commission-beauty-salon&catid=90:front-page-To all those doubting thomas asking for source. Warri stands still as First Lady jets in to commission beauty salon http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3360:warri-stands-still-as-first-lady-jets-in-to-commission-beauty-salon&catid=90:front-page-To all those doubting thomas asking for source. Warri stands still as First Lady jets in to commission beauty salon http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3360:warri-stands-still-as-first-lady-jets-in-to-commission-beauty-salon&catid=90:front-page-
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2012
A mere 'hairdresser' carry 1st lady come commission her salon,wonders no go end,infact na wetin man eye no go see for we DAME hand
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by mekasonuk: 9:34am On May 15, 2012
This type of nonsense should not be condoned any longer. It is sheer madness. I witnessed it life in warri yesterday as the whole road was blocked and sirens were blasting endlessly just because a first lady was coming to commission an ordinary shop. It was most unfortunate. People should advise her to stop cheapening her office. Also with all the expenditures involved in the trip, where's the justification of our fight against corruption? Pls Goodluck, advise your wife because it seems she likes power a lot; let she not allow it to intoxicate her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by OneNaira6: 9:38am On May 15, 2012
Chei this nation. No source, no verification yet una already condemning the woman. Smh
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by jason123: 9:42am On May 15, 2012
One_Naira: Chei this nation. No source, no verification yet una already condemning the woman. Smh

Htown64: To all those doubting thomas asking for source. Warri stands still as First Lady jets in to commission beauty salon http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3360:warri-stands-still-as-first-lady-jets-in-to-commission-beauty-salon&catid=90:front-page-
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by OneNaira6: 9:43am On May 15, 2012
Okay it is true. I just clicked on the compass news link.

Smh. Wetin man except from a nation like nigeria?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by philip0906(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2012
d worst we all can do is 2 scream and rant on nland and nothing will happen. . .sick country

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Htown64(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2012
One_Naira: Chei this nation. No source, no verification yet una already condemning the woman. Smh
BLIND BARTIMAEUS :-D
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Revolva(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2012
all of una dey crase una no get work una dey hear dey waste time dey drag over nothing if patient or comfort like make she come open kiosk for market ,wetin i wan argue about ,na she be 1st mama na,no be una vote im lame hubby the cowboy presido 4 power.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by putro(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2012
The shops and businesses really needed to be shutdown and people too need to stay away if dem no wan make madam jonathan bomb them with her big big grammar. To be fore warned is to be fore harmed o. Husband+Wife=Mo-ron
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by putro(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2012
[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color]
ZUBY77: Judging by the security situations in this country now, i believe the wife of the President should be protected extremely. Imagine people attacking the wife of your president? How will it play in the outside world?
[color=#006600]
ZUBY77: Judging by the security situations in this country now, i believe the wife of the President should be protected extremely. Imagine people attacking the wife of your president? How will it play in the outside world?
.Awesome
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by hakanai(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2012
talk about the first lady! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Good PR.probably she is trying to connect with the masses.You know show some love to the lower class. wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by rockafela(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2012
fm7070: no reliable source, and many people are already judging her.

What kind of reliable source do u want? people living in that environment are giving u there experience, u re here talking about reliable source.
people like u will do same from the way u talk.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 15, 2012
The picture is on the front page of vanguard.

http://issuu.com/vanguardngr/docs/15052012?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by rockafela(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2012
from d frontpage u can see the useless looking Governor behind her, with hopeless looking suit.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by denthemen(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2012
I saw everything live and direct. I wanted to go to Skye bank near water resources and found the whole road was blocked. I had to park my car and wolk. The worst thing is that it was a bloody beauty salon that was being opened!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Flexie(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2012
she has done it at apapa before in wich i witnessed early dis year. shes bleeped bleeped, bleeped, F>U>C>K>E>D. Zap.E.D
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by rhymeup(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2012
i dont blame the government anymore. Seeing the way that some people are condoning this action shows me that the sitaution is worse than i thot.
As Fela said, sufferhead don dabar our senses, we dont even know what our rights are anymore.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by abacus(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2012
Wondering how she'll cope with life after office. I pity her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by GeorgeD1(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2012
well, i guess this the end for the jona dream. we've had enough of this nonsense! angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Musiwa49: 3:32pm On May 15, 2012
the ijaw in warri are immigrate like ijaw in new york or london who immigrate.

Do you make abuja ijawland because Jonathan Goodluck lives there. itsekiri own warri. 100% of warriland.. I have an uhrobo friend, who says so too. he was born and breed in warri. But he is Uhrobo, he is a born again , so he did not want to lie to me. unlike the unbelieve who tell lies.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Jyde89: 3:34pm On May 15, 2012
[quote author=blackboi]Quote of the day: Ojuku death but his man[b]H[/b]ood lives...

-Dame P. Jonathan[/quote ] A to Z of public speaking by "Dame Patience Jonathan",out in book store's nationwide.grab your copy now! Na wa o
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by megxo(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2012
nitrogen:

Hahaha, she wants fresh air during the visit.
SHE WIL GET HOT AIR IN RETURN, TRUST NA, DEM GO KIDNAP HA, HA FRIEND , EVEN D SHOP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.