Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri (18951 Views)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Protesters Shut Down Warri, Effurun, Udu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Dipwater(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2012
Just checkout the fucking bitch. A shop not a housing project nonsence
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Ozegbe(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2012
Spirit96: That was done 4 security reason.
who won kill am?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Onasa22: 1:40pm On May 14, 2012
Was she d one who instructed the closure of their stores or they did that in order to welcome her? Pls she never ordered anybody to close any store, they all did that willingly.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by opokonwa(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2012
chiover: Allow her to enjoy her office. Stop envying her vasachi. Go and win election so dat ur wife go enjoy like Dame oooo
undecided And may we know what this means

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 14, 2012
...*yawns*... Nothing interesting on the front page today.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Richardid: 1:44pm On May 14, 2012
We don't seem to understand how things works in the corridor of power. If any important dignitary/govt official is going out on a visit or assignment,it is usually the security brief that does all these for them without their consent. So we should not hate or criticize the first lady after all she has her own privilages as the first lady of the federal republic of nigeria. How can the first lady leave Abuja to warri just to commisson a shop,who will believe that crap,pls. let us learn how to criticize constructively.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by lacasa: 1:52pm On May 14, 2012
They said GEJ is their son abi!

so​, Patience as their daughter is coming home τ̅☺ her people ​ so​ watz †ЂΞ fuss about

Carry on wt †ЂΞ Fresh Family joor
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by solaceguy(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2012
K
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by samcigar(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2012
why does she shut warri? or has these men visited warri?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by autodealerng(f): 1:56pm On May 14, 2012
Only in Nigeria can this happen... May God save us all.

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Samminixon(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2012
Na Gboa remain
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 14, 2012
Stop insulting the first lady!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by angelz(f): 2:05pm On May 14, 2012
@ poster.
did u say "office of the first lady".
wu created dat office.
4tunately its not part of the constitution.
crap.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by ayojango(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2012
Richardid: We don't seem to understand how things works in the corridor of power. If any important dignitary/govt official is going out on a visit or assignment,it is usually the security brief that does all these for them without their consent. So we should not hate or criticize the first lady after all she has her own privilages as the first lady of the federal republic of nigeria. How can the first lady leave Abuja to warri just to commisson a shop,who will believe that crap,pls. let us learn how to criticize constructively.

She has no right to cause road closure,she's fully aware,iys because her foolish retardden is afraid of boko haram,dnt u c michelle obama
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Silva79(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2012
LeoMax: Stop insulting the first lady!
sharap mumu,na she dey feed us. U better no lemme vex dis afternoon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 14, 2012
i dnt envy our situation in dis country at all: but for now, we can not do anytin to change our plight! I went to first bank at warri sapele rd just now; although they r workin, but u have to treck down to d bank frm a very long distance cos car or okada is nt allowed on dat axis. But Dame nor try at all oh! How u go come warri because of shop? Una nor get any beta tin to do for d pipo? Shiooooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by kawkab: 2:20pm On May 14, 2012
I always wonder how this type of post make it to the front page, while other serious post at left in the sections
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by ben4ever(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2012
Am rily surprised to see this on nairaland. I happen to be close to the venue. I cant imagine the fleet of convoy that i am seeing just because of a first lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by edub45(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2012
solaceguy: she dont need no security, her vocal guns n bullets are more powerful than a million GI Joes comin 2geda
na wa 4 you o! Show some respect na...
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by miteolu(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2012
This should be under Joke.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Delafruita(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2012
Onasa22: Was she d one who instructed the closure of their stores or they did that in order to welcome her? Pls she never ordered anybody to close any store, they all did that willingly.
you must be a big MUMU.so as they closed shop,ne she go feed dem abi?i was stuck in VI for 7hrs d idiot came to lagos
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by buchibabe: 2:39pm On May 14, 2012
Dats d result of power intoxication. Just to commision one shop Na him make am close a whole state. Funny enuf,dis pple travel to other developed countries and see how tins are done there. U can hardly notice when an important dignitary like the mayor of london,or any other VIP's is on the road .the move about quietly witout airs around them,dey trek in public places,use d same train stations with d common man and even shop in d same viccinities with anyone who cares and yet they are beta dan all d blood sucking, power shacking,uneducated naija govt officials.dis woman keeps falling my hand evryday wit her attitude which is usually uncalled for. So what's going to be d benefit of all dose who closed shop or didn't go to work just because MADAM is in town?
Come to think of it,if she did dat for security reason,den she must be very selfish. Oooo so she no wan die abi?bt it doesn't mata to dem how many lives are lost in d bokoharam activites,as she n her" WiFe" are doing nothin to curb it. #Godiswatchingyou#
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Detongue: 2:41pm On May 14, 2012
Give Patience a break. Warri is not complaining. we are excited everybody want to see her. If u are not from warri, pls mind ur buisness
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by blackboi(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2012
Quote of the day: Ojuku death but his man[b]H[/b]ood lives...

-Dame P. Jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Delafruita(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2012
the excesses of the wives of public officials are getting out of hand.at the airforce winging a few weeks ago,the wife of the CDS was called upon to wing someone.what sort of nonsense is that?ministers' wives now hold meetings,same for commisioners's wives.what is this country turning to?this trend needs to be checked ASAP
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by jaysm(f): 2:46pm On May 14, 2012
Na wa o I m not sure this true o, cos I m along that road and seeing all shops open including mine!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Delafruita(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2012
Detongue: Give Patience a break. Warri is not complaining. we are excited everybody want to see her. If u are not from warri, pls mind ur buisness
jobless miscreants wont complain.but am sure serious minded business people will have started calculating profits that wont be realised due to ds disruption

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by jaysm(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2012
Na wa o but, shops open here o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by LeJeun3: 2:51pm On May 14, 2012
Onasa22: Was she d one who instructed the closure of their stores or they did that in order to welcome her? Pls she never ordered anybody to close any store, they all did that willingly.

U talk like a stranger in Nigeria. Does anyone do anything willingly these days?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by jaysm(f): 3:04pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=jaysm]Na wa o but, shops open here o. [/quote
Though i'm not around water resource sha. It true she was here today she just pass now
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=jaysm][/quote]my friend go n sleep; i sure say sleep dey cash u! U dey talk anyhow! U nor wise? Orhue!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shuts Down Warri by Baawaa(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2012
Ten kings ten Epoch!!remain small for them shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Onitsha An Anmbra Man Will Never Show You. / US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / Government Completes 22MW Ajaokuta Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.