Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,387 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here (3960 Views)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / 10 Signs You Are Wasting Your Life But Wont Admit It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by mamalola19: 5:31am On May 15, 2012
The truth and nothing but the truth so help us God
Who has ever been played, used and dumped in a relationship or marriage
share your story here so we can learn
If you are seperated divorced or abandoned to raise a child
You can share your story too
Have you been abandoned on the altar
Has you partner died before on the altar
Did someone raise his hand up when the pastor asked who was against the marriage
Did your bf leave you for your friend
Did you fall inlove with a married man and lost out
Abi you spent your money on your guy and was jilted
Abi your mother snatched your guy
If you dont share your story no one would learn from your mistakes
Make we help youths and young generation
How did you get over it
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by KevinII(m): 6:07am On May 15, 2012
This woman exhibits the true definition of a jobless amebo. Wetin consign you whether them don dump anybody or abandon am for altar? So tomorrow you go use am start attack people abi? Why don't you first tell us how you were used and dumped so we can learn? I see senility has started setting in, make sure you take your drugs ok? amebo 4:40. arindin oshi!
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by koolkamzzy(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2012
Kevin_II: This woman exhibits the true definition of a jobless amebo. Wetin consign you whether them don dump anybody or abandon am for altar? So tomorrow you go use am start attack people abi? Why don't you first tell us how you were used and dumped so we can learn? I see senility has started setting in, make sure you take your drugs ok? amebo 4:40. arindin oshi!

Guy! which one be your own na? If you like the OP, why not say it instead of following her up and down like puppy dog

1 Like

Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Killz1(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2012
mamalola19: The truth and nothing but the truth so help us God
Did someone raise his hand up when the pastor asked who was against the marriage
How did you get over it

Pure compartmentalized unadulterated what? Unadulterated NONSENSE!
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by mamalola19: 8:10am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Pure compartmentalized unadulterated what? Unadulterated NONSENSE!

that is the only story you can narrate about your love life
killz you can do better
what happened to your encyclopedia
gone missing?
you suck without it
i will wait, go grab it
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by mamalola19: 8:12am On May 15, 2012
killz sharply use this one for now
http://www.dke-encyc.com/
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Killz1(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2012
You are as Boring as fcck. . . undecided
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by mamalola19: 8:23am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:
You are as Boring as fcck. . . undecided

same words uttered by ur dad when you fcck him from behind.
i just come here to have fun,
it is u the gadaffi of nl that needs to entertain us or be lively
that is your gold medal and aspiration
we are just passer bys
u r seun's watchman wink
this forum is not a contest ground for wild animals in warfare
it meant to be a free and fair forum for naija to come together
till you over threw seun and dropped the standard of nl
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29am On May 15, 2012
Iyalola jus buy dildoooo na, dey on sales now apparently. grin grin

Na boredom dey do u so? Abi Na lack of Mabunga? Which one gist us urs first.
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Honeycity(f): 8:29am On May 15, 2012
OP
i'll suggest you take this thread to the family section if you are expecting meaningful responses.
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by mamalola19: 8:34am On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Iyalola jus buy dildoooo na, dey on sales now apparently. grin grin

omo sex dey craze person grin
but i swear i am sober now cheesy
blame my sex drive
Love Machine no fit do anything
dt thing dey work?
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by mamalola19: 8:35am On May 15, 2012
Honeycity: OP
i'll suggest you take this thread to the family section if you are expecting meaningful responses.

Ok!
dnt you have any to share with us
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Killz1(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2012
mamalola19:

same words uttered by ur dad when you fcck him from behind.
i just come here to have fun,
it is u the gadaffi of nl that needs to entertain us or be lively
that is your gold medal and aspiration
we are just passer bys
u r seun's watchman wink
this forum is not a contest ground for wild animals in warfare
it meant to be a free and fair forum for naija to come together
till you over threw seun and dropped the standard of nl
**Yawns** How can someone be this lame?
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by freakyamanda(f): 9:15am On May 15, 2012

God bless u my sister. U got her problem exactly. Please how can we help her.
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On May 15, 2012
mamalola19:

omo sex dey craze person grin
but i swear i am sober now cheesy
blame my sex drive
Love Machine no fit do anything
dt thing dey work?

Hmmmm.... I was rite afterall.

Iyalola,try d wooden handle/plastic handle of a mop.Its bin proven to take u dere back and forth non stop.

Madam pls give dat a go cus we forumites wanna no if it cured ur boredom and also a win win for us cus u get to represent the purpose of this disturbing thread. grin

freakyamanda: God bless u my sister. U got her problem exactly. Please how can we help her.
I have prescribed d handle of a mop, chill for her pls!

She would be bck wiv tales of d unbreakable Mabunga!

Do u have anymore prescriptions u wanna add? grin

Bless u 2!
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by slimyem: 10:35am On May 15, 2012
mamalola19: The truth and nothing but the truth so help us God
How did you get over it

everybody has a story to tell...
...but you probably will never get it on here...
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2012
Mamalola, I got a free week say we hook up?
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by ayobase(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2012
slimyem: everybody has a story to tell...

U just discouraged me.
Can u share yours?
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by ayobase(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2012
koolkamzzy:

Guy! which one be your own na? If you like the OP, why not say it instead of following her up and down like puppy dog

Eeeeeeeeewwwww!
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by slimyem: 12:25pm On May 15, 2012
ayobase:

U just discouraged me.
Can u share yours?
......wait till forever!
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by anonymus1X1: 5:35pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

**Yawns** How can someone be this lame?

dracula, pick on ya own gender for once......anytin to be famous
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by CyberG: 1:58am On May 16, 2012
It's like some people are always waiting on NL romance section these days to poison every thread with their empty invectives. If you have nothing relevant to the topic, I think it is better to just pass rather than inject out of points into the thread!
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by bknight: 6:22am On May 16, 2012
but for d derailing, I was gonn share one, and even Op didn't sound any serious in her comments. It wld hv made an amusing thread to follow.
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by OK2NV3: 7:02am On May 16, 2012
she said she needed lube and that they sell some at the counter of the motel.
said she will be back in a jiffy
that was the last I saw of the crack LovePeddler
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by dabrake(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2012
slimyem: everybody has a story to tell...
madam, share your own nah. me sef get boku.
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by slimyem: 10:45am On May 16, 2012
dabrake:
madam, share your own nah. me sef get boku.
you go first!
Ladies first......after men!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Chimezie198(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2012
@OP can i narrate my own story of hw i used Slimyem and dumped her?
So interesting smiley
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by slimyem: 11:23am On May 16, 2012
Chimezie198: @OP can i narrate my own story of hw i used Slimyem and dumped her?
So interesting smiley
lmao!
Go ahead...let's hear it!cheesy
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2012
The thread was opened with a purpose to learn and its amazing to see how the replies goes on.
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Chimezie198(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2012
slimyem: lmao!
Go ahead...let's hear it!cheesy
hmmm. . . .
@OP Shuld I?
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by Ozioma49(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2012
Nairaland has turned into libya thanks to sexkillz and his followers[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font
] sad
Re: Admit It If You Were Ever Played In A Relationship. Narate Your Story Here by renzoisi(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2012
i see your here......interesting1 so you tell us ur story how did u get dumped slap and pushed off the bridge with ur heart in ur mouth lol tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Ladies Buying Postinor2 In D Pharmacy? / Why Women Love Bad Boys?? / 13 Worst Gifts You Can Give Her On Valentine's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.