Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! (3935 Views)

My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her / Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
A frnd n also a bed mate to my GF wants me to dis-virgin her today pls advice!
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by DBestDoc(f): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

what advice do you need?you know what is right,yes you,hmmm you know.do the right thing
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by bestower: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2013
What is holding u back....abeg pot the hole joor....or are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by clemz85(m): 12:39am On Jun 22, 2013
advice kwa?
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by obo389(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2013
wink grin
oya over to you oga 190 wink

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Piece of $hit
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 22, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

What the hell is this?
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by JoelFelix(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2013
bestower: What is holding u back....abeg pot the hole joor....or are u a learner?
like the way my brother here said ''are you a learner''? So nobody will advice you to but your hand on fire. The choice is yours.
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Exponental(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2013
What advice?
Is ur prick detachable dat u forgot it n dont know how to explain to her?
Do u av ere.ction abnormalities?
Are u a learner?
Is sex with a virgin a taboo in ur village?
...let us know why u need an advice or u just chose to waste ur MB nii?

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by megareal: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2013
RUBBISH!!! cool
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Exponental: What advice?
Is ur prick detachable dat u forgot it n dont know how to explain to her?
Do u av ere.ction abnormalities?
Are u a learner?
Is sex with a virgin a taboo in ur village?
...let us know why u need an advice or u just chose to waste ur MB nii?

@ OP, am perfectly ok n functioning well. But wot I dnt knw is... it might be a setup btw my GF n her.
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by tolu4you: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2013
You re unfaithful fellow..........
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by goldfish80(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2013
These Neco candidates eh #smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Xaviers(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2013
Go η read ur book mister!
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Didi5(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2013
The issue of morality comes to play here.Please dnt do it
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Odunharry(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
do wat s right to u...abeg she no get bf?e fit b set up o
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Les: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

@ OP, am perfectly ok n functioning well. But wot I dnt knw is... it might be a setup btw my GF n her.
Who again are you refering to as Op The choice of life and death is with humanity, it's upto them to choose wisely. Confused man!! grin
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by MostSoughtAfte(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
To whom brain is given sense is expected..... so use ur BRAIN!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by 2goodbobo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
Very soon if mosquito bite some people them go run come Nairaland come post am. SMH @ some posts this days
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Cashio(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dnt really knw what advice u seek..is it an advice on where de damned hole is,how to insert ur disk,how to cope wiff de uuhs and aahs...but if really it is a setup,i will happily fall cos i wonder why my gf should come up wiff such a rough play..afterwards,i will tell her it is de work of de devil and if she refuses,Bleep her(afterall onaghi atu afia)
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by makaveli1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
The young man thinks it might be a kind of set-up between his girlfriend and the girl in question... Chillll
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by lepasharon(f): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
ur gfs friend! shocked
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Clonus: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
Do d rt thing :oDo d rt thing
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by horlajide: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2013
OP stop all these gimmicks jare. How old are you dat you don't know the right thing to do....its obvious you're just looking for that extra push here on NL so that when you're doing the do you'll have something to calm your conscience. If you like overdisvirgin am sef. If you need more advice as to
What time,day and month to do it
Where to do it
The best style
How many rounds
The best condom to use
What to do when get either of you gets an STD
What to do if she gets pregnant for you
What name to give the baby

and so on...........Feel free to consult NL undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hold on to you advise... Today is 22nd, 'Jim Iyke' has already de-flowered d babe.. So how did it go mate...?
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Exponental(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

so u think a girl in her right senses will set u up @ d expense of her virginity? Betterstill take her to ur place of choice. If its actually a set up, let ur gf know u just trying to help her out. Datzall!
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Ruq: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
goldfish80: These Neco candidates eh #smh embarassed

haba lmao!!! The guy don dey skool now lmao!
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by Ruq: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Les: Who again are you refering to as Op The choice of life and death is with humanity, it's upto them to choose wisely. Confused man!! grin

Na konji! Cuz am ooh, im no knw who OP be again. Lmaooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by aniiii(f): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: She Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her Please Advice! by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:06am On Jun 24, 2013
I am not suprise dat sum IDIOT wil say all manner of nonsense abt me, who cares! Believe it or nt does nt mk any difference. I MEANT WOT I SAY, AND IS REAL. I FINALLY FOUND OUT is not a setup btw my gf n her. She meant all she told me as she xplain to me today wen she came my house y I shld dis-virgin her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman Knowing He/she Had A Baby In The Past? / She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.