Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225941 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2013
Pataki:

Ordinarily you should be removed as a moderator for this post you have made here.

Is there no moderator section or PM you can send to your fellow co-moderator? You want to turn yourself into a demi-god that must be feared huh? You seem to have a low self esteem of yourself and the belief that being a cyber moderator gives you power is astonishing foolishness.

I have noticed how you carry around your self importance as if you are all that. Sorry to burst your bubbles; dude, you are the butt of jokes here. Even as a moderator, your fellow ibo brethen do not respect you here. Just try to imagine when you are no longer a moderator on this board. Your most precious name will be the gutter talk on this board.

Even Seun who is far more autocratic than all you wimps of moderator has learnt to tone down. Who then are you? Trust me, you would learn a bitter life lesson on this board from the learned members on this forum. Continue with this attitude, NL sure has a way of teaching sense to the senseless.

+100000000
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2013
Moderators God is watching you people on 3D. How long will it take this thread to get to front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1265974/edo-acn-lawmaker-caught-gun
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2013
gramci: Moderators God is washing you people on 3D. How long will it take this thread to get to front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1265974/edo-acn-lawmaker-caught-gun
I don't think God is washing them my G grin but I believe HE is watching them from HIS Majesty wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malawian0000001: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2013
when will malawian be unbanned? desola has since been unbanned. afam, oam4j, release me from that self important dictactor abeg. the malawian handle cant wait for 6 months to crack ya ribs here. undecided undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by inaluf: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2013
MODs, It is high time you released Geomac.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2013
Good morning Mods, I want to state before all, that henceforth I would not want a character called, 'eggheaders' reacting to or commenting to my post any longer, most times my good posts here ended up being hidden as a result of his contribution to my post. I believe we have our differences and I personally respect other people's views here even though I don't agree with them all as much as people don't agree with mine! Please any attempt by the said character reacting to my posts any longer deserves a ban because I am willing to inform you guys immediately! Afam4eva, OAM4J and Ikenna351 take note! Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2013
tomakint: Good morning Mods, I want to state before all, that henceforth I would not want a character called, 'eggheaders' reacting to or commenting to my post any longer, most times my good posts here ended up being hidden as a result of his contribution to my post. I believe we have our differences and I personally respect other people's views here even though I don't agree with them all as much as people don't agree with mine! Please any attempt by the said character reacting to my posts any longer deserves a ban because I am willing to inform you guys immediately! Afam4eva, OAM4J and Ikenna351 take note! Thanks

were,you just crack me up with laughter real hard.don't report to the mods, report to seun or better still un security council.you always denial ain't relevant but it seems am frustrating you so hard,it's driving you crazy.goat if you dont want me to quote you idiot.do the honourable and quit this forum.as long as you are here I will always quote you.with this your silly outburst I will make it more frustrating for you than before.welcome on board for the tormenting of a life time in here.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2013
OAM4J,

I apologise for my previous post here addressed to you publicly, which should have been done via PM or in mod section.

But please, let us (the moderators) in this section treat one another fairly. Lets not give the impression that "My decision here is final". It doesnt feel right to hid your co-mod posts in complaint thread, when those posts are not off-topic. But am not doing the blame thing anymore, but to ask for forgiveness.

I will try and stay out of this thread, so that i dont give the tribal bigots the room to win this war we all have started.

Please, we are good and i pray you accept my apology.

Ikenna.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2013
U need to appreciate the fact that OAM4j is ur boss. He has the final say here and all being governed by NL rules.
U are forgiven. Am happy to see that u are now fighting bigotry and not tribalism.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Ikenna351: OAM4J,

I apologise for my previous post here addressed to you publicly, which should have been done via PM or in mod section.

But please, let us (the moderators) in this section treat one another fairly. Lets not give the impression that "My decision here is final". It doesnt feel right to hid your co-mod posts in complaint thread, when those posts are not off-topic. But am not doing the blame thing anymore, but to ask for forgiveness.

I will try and stay out of this thread, so that i dont give the tribal bigots the room to win this war we all have started.

Ikenna.

***I just like the MATURITY of this guy*** however, I made mention of a character called, 'eggheaders' kindly take note of my request and carry out the necessary punitive measure, I have lost many of my posts here as a result of his 'baseless and incoherent comments' to my post as a result of that singular act, I hereby declare him an 'unwelcome contributor' to any of my posts here please, he is not the TYPE to relate with! Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Chubhie: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2013

Ikenna.

Quite honourable and a wise step to take. Let the ranks of the mods be water tight so that good can triumph over evil.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2013

Ikenna.

Good that you sensibly apologized. Kindly do note one other thing: you seem to have a penchant for taking decisions before thinking it through and thereafter returning to proffer apologies.

You made the same error with Desola not just on one occasion.

We all want a workable and endearing Politics section. I was never a fan of OAM4J. But having noticed his diplomatic approach to issues on this board, he gets a thumbs up from me. On the contrary, you need to work more on your diplomatic approach to posters here and stop this egocentric madness of dressing down posters and thereafter apologizing for it.

PS: None of you moderators should hide my posts here!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by inaluf: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2013

Ikenna.

You just earn my respect, although you have not released Geomac.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2013
inaluf:

You just earn my respect, although you have not released Geomac.

Am beginning to love him too. Now where are those bigots? Let's fight them together. Afam, I can see u ooo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2013
By the way mods, this thread already has 100 pages. Open another and let me take my seat there on time. We are closing this on a good note.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by KingBauer: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2013

Ikenna.

This does not mean diddly squat.

Can you please explain why I was banned for posting quotes of Heebo people saying they had no problems with the terms Heebo and Eboans?

Especially when these posts were from 2011...well before this current debate and you displays of megalomania

Stop trying to score cheap popularity points by apologizing to OAM4J

You are clearly an unintelligent, uneducated specimen.

Now OAM4J/AFAM please review my statements on this very thread and see if I committed a bannable offense
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem: U need to appreciate the fact that OAM4j is ur boss. He has the final say here and all being governed by NL rules.
U are forgiven. Am happy to see that u are now fighting bigotry and not tribalism.
Is it your duty to accept his apology? mtscheeew! anyway you are lucky you didn't mention Afam in your comment. If not wetin i for do you now eh...... grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2013
Are u sure ikenna banned u for a 2011 post made by u? This need to be investigated.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2013

Ikenna.

Apology accepted.

I gave you my reasons already for hiding the post, it was not to malign you or anyone but to maintain orderliness since the said posts were derailing the thread running to more than 3 pages, clouding the on-topic posts without any check.

I have not made any final say outside the rules and outside the issues that were already discussed with Seun, debated here and in the moderator section. What is fair is you not making and enforcing 'new rules' in the section without carrying your other moderators along. I asked you at the moderator section when your 1st post here seems to be suggesting un-discussed new rules, told you the need to discuss any new rule before announcing and implementing them and you said you were not making any new rule. So, pray tell me any final say I made here that is out of order or out of already established rules and concluded debates.

I have nothing personal against you, or what you are doing. I just don't like operating in a confusing and disorderly environment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2013
berem: Is it your duty to accept his apology? mtscheeew! anyway you are lucky you didn't mention Afam in your comment. If not wetin i for do you now eh...... grin

U should know by now that oam4j is cool headed. He will surely forgive him. That is one of the halmark of a great leader.
Afam just came in and left. He is fast becoming an observer.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2013
OAM4J:

Apology accepted.

I gave you my reasons already for hiding the post, it was not to malign you or anyone but to maintain orderliness since the said posts were derailing the thread running to more than 3 pages, clouding the on-topic posts without any check.

I have not made any final say outside the rules and outside the issues that were already discussed with Seun, debated here and in the moderator section. What is fair is you not making and enforcing 'new rules' in the section without carrying your other moderators along. I asked you at the moderator section when your 1st post here seems to be suggesting un-discussed new rules, told you the need to discuss any new rules before announcing and implementing them and you said you were not making any new rules. So, pray tell me any final say I made here that were out of order or out of already established rules and concluded debates.

I have nothing personal against you, or what you are doing. I just don't like operating in a confusing and disorderly environment.
At least we are getting somewhere here, even though I have never been a fan of OAM4J but at least for the sake of peace within the camp of the 3 Mods, this is a welcome development! Are you going to reveal my hidden posts now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.