Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225951 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2013
Finally! I want to commend the maturity of the moderators and also suggest that we should try and tone down the acrimony on this thread.

The thread is for complaints, enquiries and suggestions to the mods, but it has been derailed and turned to a venue for insults and personal attacks (which are against the rules of nairaland).

I note that two posters, eggheaders and tomakint are currently having a go at each other. I hope the mods would do something about them in order to restore sanity to the thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem:

U should know by now that oam4j is cool headed. He will surely forgive him. That is one of the halmark of a great leader.
Afam just came in and left. He is fast becoming an observer.
yeah i know OAM4J is cool headed that's why i always refer to him to push my topics to front page. It is people like you that made Afam an observer suddenly. you guys won't let him be. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2013
naptu2: Finally! I want to commend the maturity of the moderators and also suggest that we should try and tone down the acrimony on this thread.

The thread is for complaints, enquiries and suggestions to the mods, but it has been derailed and turned to a venue for insults and personal attacks (which are against the rules of nairaland).

I note that two posters, eggheaders and tomakint [/b]are currently having a go at each other. I hope the mods would do something about them in order to restore sanity to the thread.
Point of correction, nothing of such! Didn't you see my recent posts concerning the said 'character', [b]he is not disturbing me and nothing like having a go with each other, I am actually losing some of my posts as a result of his vulgar and incoherent comments, so I thought you should understand why I am asking the Mod to apply any punitive measure deemed fit! Once again he is nothing to me, but he is derailing my thread, I don't engage him I call him 'AIRHEAD' and it is for a reason he is aware of and many people here too cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2013
berem: yeah i know OAM4J is cool headed that's why i always refer to him to push my topics to front page. It is people like you that made Afam an observer suddenly. you guys won't let him be. grin

Afam is better off that way.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2013
gramci: Moderators God is watching you people on 3D. How long will it take this thread to get to front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1265974/edo-acn-lawmaker-caught-gun

Would have recommended the thread, but am not sure of the credibility of the source of the story (allaroundgist.com). Would not want to push a sensitive story like that without a well known source.

Can you please find out if any of the major Nigeria news-sites have the story and add the source?

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by KingBauer: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2013
KingBauer:

This does not mean diddly squat.

Can you please explain why I was banned for posting quotes of Heebo people saying they had no problems with the terms Heebo and Eboans?

Especially when these posts were from 2011...well before this current debate and you displays of megalomania

Stop trying to score cheap popularity points by apologizing to OAM4J

You are clearly an unintelligent, uneducated specimen.

Now OAM4J/AFAM please review my statements on this very thread and see if I committed a bannable offense

OAM4J please review this matter and kindly unban JACKBAUERSBALLS/JACKBAUERSPOWER if I'm found innocent of hurling Tribal Slurs
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2013
KingBauer:

OAM4J please review this matter and kindly unban JACKBAUERSBALLS/JACKBAUERSPOWER if I'm found innocent of hurling Tribal Slurs

Ok. Noted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2013
Oam4j, are we not going to a new thread? It's over 100 pages here nau.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2013
Moduratos, make una free Prettywoman from jail o.

something needs to be done about this spambot and its willy nilly bans abeg! angry angry angry OATT, pls do something o
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem: Oam4j, are we not going to a new thread? It's over 100 pages here nau.

No more 100 page thread limit.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2013
OAM4J:

No more 100 page thread limit.

U guys keep changing rules without informing us. I have to cancel my entry party now. It's ok sha.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2013
Can we wait til Isale has read the posts before hiding them. angry

And who hid Ndu_Chucks' post? shocked

Anyway, you polimaniacs need to take your protest here where hopefully the posts won't be hidden.

https://www.nairaland.com/1252090/no-more-tribal-attack-politics

Ikenna351:

To everyone,

If you have any query for me on my campaign against Tribal hate, please post them here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1252090/no-more-tribal-attack-politics

I originally created that thread for such complains. . .

Ikenna
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Look at ikenna trying to be supermod by publicly attack OAM4J.

Shame on you and you can keep your fake public apology. Mtchewwwwwww

You ain't it, aight kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
i cant beleive this !!! someone unbanned me. good things are happenning today sha. wink wink wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
The Admin just declared Amnesty for all Politics Section Rebels

Malawian: i cant beleive this !!! someone unbanned me. good things are happenning today sha. wink wink wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: The Admin just declared Amnesty for all Politics Section Rebels

never realised i was a rebel. i see myself as a freedom fighter in the mould of ojukwu wink wink wink.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by inaluf: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
MODs free Geomac. Am i not entitle to amnesty?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
I see my alt handle has been released.

Please kindly release my main handle - JACKBAUERSBALLS from the shackles of the great tyrant
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem2: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Oam4j, someone cursed his father and I decided to help him curse him further. Afam the bigot banned me for retaliating instead of reporting.
Am cool with that.
But, he banned me for three days, its that within the rules or Afam trying to get back at me, warn him, he go wound oooo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem2: Oam4j, someone cursed his father and I decided to help him curse him further. Afam the bigot banned me for retaliating instead of reporting.
Am cool with that.
But, he banned me for three days, its that within the rules or Afam trying to get back at me, warn him, he go wound oooo.

I will advice him to ban you for 7 days next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Paschal007: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem2: Oam4j, someone cursed his father and I decided to help him curse him further. Afam the bigot banned me for retaliating instead of reporting.
Am cool with that.
Yes it is. Even after reading the reason for your well deserved ban you still come dey ask mumu questions. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.