Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226215 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 8:14pm On May 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe its time we call Umuigbo and start impeachment proceedings

lmao! grin grin ikenna has a lot of ego that will be good for the position. Eze ikenna gburugburu I of Nairaland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 9:17pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Eastern Nigeria Economy Overtakes National Economy by
OkparaIgbo: 8:59pm
Every Igbo person, don't listen to these yarriba and hawusa
idiota's we will show them how more than capable we are to stay
on our own and still be on top in entreprenuership,
industrialisation, literacy and other wise. Please as a matter of
challenge please join the volunteering and donate to these
strictly Biafran radio station (Ibibio's, Anang and everyone from
the old eastern nigeria should come to your home as a matter of
choice), They have got a very strong plan; not mouth but action.!

somebody shoukd do the needed to this bros.like 15 years should do.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki:

Hehehehehe! You are right padi mi! cheesy Awon abinu eni jatijati grin Come Europe....ki fi awon oyinbo bati e je! cheesy

Thank you Mukina2 for correcting the childish error of your moderator.

But you didn't prostrate for her, haba, is she your mate?.
You still have to do more other than mere glorification to persuade her fight your fight.
Things like washing her 'cloths' might help...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 10:12pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

But you didn't prostrate for her, haba, is she your mate?.
You still have to do more other than mere glorification to persuade her fight your fight.
Things like washing her 'cloths' might help...

If it makes you sleep better today, yes we are mates. Now you can take that to the bank!

Keep changing your IDs up and down. One minute in Canada, next min he is in Abuja. Who are you fooling huh? undecided Pataki is here to make you ibo people wake up to realities.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 10:19pm On May 13, 2013
raphead: Re: Eastern Nigeria Economy Overtakes National Economy by
OkparaIgbo: 8:59pm
Every Igbo person, don't listen to these yarriba and hawusa
idiota's we will show them how more than capable we are to stay
on our own and still be on top in entreprenuership,
industrialisation, literacy and other wise. Please as a matter of
challenge please join the volunteering and donate to these
strictly Biafran radio station (Ibibio's, Anang and everyone from
the old eastern nigeria should come to your home as a matter of
choice), They have got a very strong plan; not mouth but action.!

somebody shoukd do the needed to this bros.like 15 years should do.

hold up, i dont get it...

has it dawned on you yet that the ibibio, the anang, the ijaw, the kalabari....each may have their own radio station and thats what they want to listen to, not radiobiafra? they hold the revenue stream for the entire nation from their oil, you should be listening to their radio station and learning their language, not other way around. yes, the eastern region may be old but there is a new awakening inpolitics and ibo language is not the default language or culture of that region.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 10:33pm On May 13, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA:

hold up, i dont get it...

has it dawned on you yet that the ibibio, the anang, the ijaw, the kalabari....each may have their own radio station and thats what they want to listen to, not radiobiafra? they hold the revenue stream for the entire nation from their oil, you should be listening to their radio station and learning their language, not other way around. yes, the eastern region may be old but there is a new awakening inpolitics and ibo language is not the default language or culture of that region.

Oga i dey report the guy ni.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 10:40pm On May 13, 2013
raphead:

Oga i dey report the guy ni.

im sorry jare. i need to tell them on that yeye thread to go listen to radioijaw and start learning to speak ijaw language if they want a SS/SE union to go smooth.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:07am On May 14, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 9:08am On May 14, 2013
You have said it all my guy, sometimes I wonder so loud to myself
that, 'what could be practically wrong with the Yorubas in the political
scheme of things'? Remember, in the last Presidential election the total
eligible voters gotten from southwest cannot be compared to that of
south-south (and these are the people we used to tag minorities way
back then)! What is even worrisome is the hurriedly-formed party
called APC being championed by a terrible and notorious drug addict,
Tinubu! Most times, I almost concluded that the curse placed on the
entire Yoruba race by Alaafin Aole is still working Yoruba is one race
that lack direction these days in our nation's political settings, yet they
knew it not! Welldone, nice observation.

will somebody deal with this guy before he start getting response in k

https://www.nairaland.com/1289316/what-wrong-yoruba-brothers-support/2#1289316.87ind.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 9:11am On May 14, 2013
@OAM4J, Afam or Ikenna351

For equality and fairness send this thread to Racial and Sectarian Section immediately, it lacks any element of Nigerian Politics

www.nairaland.com/1289606/interesting-ideological-struggle-within-yoruba

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: @OAM4J, Afam or Ikenna351

For equality and fairness send this thread to Racial and Sectarian Section immediately, it lacks any element of Nigerian Politics

www.nairaland.com/1289606/interesting-ideological-struggle-within-yoruba

Treated.

Ikenna
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 10:04am On May 14, 2013
Ikenna351:

Treated.

Ikenna

Oga you no go treat my own complaint abi.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 10:48am On May 14, 2013
by ijaw citizen(m): 10:38am
raphead:
hello ijaw citizen,yorubas never hate gej.but we hate failures and
mediocrity same way we loathe obasanjo so as for gej.gej has
achieve what are you joking or something even like failure
obasanjo performance makes the gej administration look like a
joke.my two cents to ijaws and niger delta peeps.if you so desire
the presidency by 2015 start urging gej to start performing or
present a sensible candidate like utomi or Ben bruce.failure to do
that na otueke straight oo.where was asari,Edwin clark,aniko
Briggs and kuku.when yorubas like tunde bakare,Wole soyinka and
others where helping loosen gej from turai apron.we protested
against unjust price when it was clear your brother was'nt
subsiding fuel but corruption.and.please has he muster the
courage to try any of the thieves.
All these are just the bleedings from the nerves I wounded on my
earlier post.
It is a know fact that President Jonathan under 3 years has surpassed
the record of Obasanjo's 8 years; the best Yorubaland has to offer.
To set the record straight and free you from your ignorance, All
Nigerians mostly from the SS, SE, SW & MB helped in the protest
against the Turai cabal. Stop stealing the credit that's meant for all,
mr. Yo'robber!
Against the lies that you've been peddling, all the subsidy thieves
(created by Obasanjo, exposed by Jonathan) are being tried in Lagos,
what has the Yoruba people done to ensure that they're adequately
purnished? Nothing!
They rather be their Hypocritcal selves!
They rather dedicate their pathetic parasitic lives to frustrate an
honest man who is doing his best to give Nigeria a facelift from the
quagmire Obasanjo perpetuated us in.
Yo' Robbers, be warned!
( Quote) (Report ) (Like )

https://www.nairaland.com/1289316/what-wrong-yoruba-brothers-support/2#1289316.91
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2013
^^Taken care of.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2013
Hello MODS. (Ikenna and Afam4eva) This guy used the offensive word "Igbo". I would have dealt with him personally but i dont want to get banned, so pls do the needful.

Re: Eastern Nigeria Budget Overtakes National Budget by Ile-Ife(m): 2:38pm

WTF is this 1diot saying? A glory hunting maniac opened a thread full of false information. Dayokanu being a good citizen grin called him out on it. And the next thing you guys come up with is Yorubas have tribal mark, they are suffering from stunted growth etc. Now, you are here talking about Achebe and fantasying about someone being afraid of you.

Yorubas are xenophobic but millions of you live and prosper in peace in the southwest? Are most you NL Igbos really igbos? How do you people think? You don't even sell land to each other within your tribe, you can imagine how individuals from other tribes are treated.

A tribe of lousy economic nomads.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 3:04pm On May 14, 2013
^^^^^

That post by ile ife is not offensive. He is separating two versions of your people.....in the first, the riff raff chimpanzee trapper in nairaland and the conscientious business minded and culture oriented igbo. I will give you examples.

Your eze onlytruth is of the first kind, your eze odumchi is of the second kind.
Ile Ife must not be banned over this statement.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2013
Oam4j,

Se bo se ma fowo leran ti awon omo ibo yo ma fi gbajoba mo e lowo niyi?

That Seun's case is beyond redemption anyway. Seun ti sign. But sha I still have 3 candles left to burn on his matter. Adura olojo ogbon loro omo oloju ede yen gba. Seun must be delivered from the shackles of the enemy.

I even wonder what that Mukina is doing. Isn't a strong woman meant to bring her man to the palace of reason?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:40pm On May 14, 2013
Amofin agba Desola, iwo sha ma wo ni ti e.

Aguntan to tadi mo ehin, agbara lo lo mu wa oh! OAM4J knows what he is doing.

Ikenna thinks he is a god here because he is a moderator. Imagine banning me and hiding my complaints yesterday for reporting one of his ibo brothers who made a tribalistic comment. Yes I mean his very own ibo brother!

Sugbon, sibe-sibe oju ti elegan last last. Nairaland Politics board will not die! Eledumare will not allow it!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA: ^^^^^

That post by ile ife is not offensive. He is separating two versions of your people.....in the first, the riff raff chimpanzee trapper in nairaland and the conscientious business minded and culture oriented igbo. I will give you examples.

Your eze onlytruth is of the first kind, your eze odumchi is of the second kind.
Ile Ife must not be banned over this statement.

Stop reasoning from your anus kid. Some people here have been banned for using the word "yari.ba". Of course they were addressing Nairaland's Yorubas and not the ones outside this forum. If Ile Ife is not banned, i will take it up personally. IKENNA and co take note.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:20pm On May 14, 2013
Pataki: Amofin agba Desola, iwo sha ma wo ni ti e.

Aguntan to tadi mo ehin, agbara lo lo mu wa oh! OAM4J knows what he is doing.

Ikenna thinks he is a god here because he is a moderator. Imagine banning me and hiding my complaints yesterday for reporting one of his ibo brothers who made a tribalistic comment. Yes I mean his very own ibo brother!

Sugbon, sibe-sibe oju ti elegan last last. Nairaland Politics board will not die! Eledumare will not allow it!

Hmmm... Oro yi ti n koja be careful o. Oam4j is the only democratically elected moderator on this site and as such, he is the only legitimate moderator with a mandate to moderate over us. These ibo mods are backyard mods brought in my mr. Olojuede to come and cause katakata and kasala don burst in top Seun's head so tey they are now asking him to comot on top nairaland for them. I sorry for the boy sha because na me be one of his very early supporter wey quick join this site when him start. But the boy no dey gree listen again. His head is far up the ibo backside now that all he can smell is sh1t. Worrashame!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:22pm On May 14, 2013
slimghost:

Stop reasoning from your anus kid. Some people here have been banned for using the word "yari.ba". Of course they were addressing Nairaland's Yorubas and not the ones outside this forum. If Ile Ife is not banned, i will take it up personally. IKENNA and co take note.

Abegi go and die jo!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
Is this the ranting section?
Hehehehehe
Very entertaining posts here wallahi
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 5:42pm On May 14, 2013
slimghost:

You can take it up or down all you want. Ile Ife distinguished by class and gave honor where it was due.....to those who truly are Igbos. He also dismissed those ignobles ones such as slimghost and his host of munchkins as a bunch of nonentities y.ibos. i said it yesterday and i will repeat again, if i were mod i would never ban anyone from using yar.iba. in fact i will tell you what...next time im banned by your ibo warlord, eze ikenna, im coming back in-style with a yar.iba handle.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 5:45pm On May 14, 2013
Desola dear, you been missing all the fun. welcome back. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 5:53pm On May 14, 2013
Desola: Oam4j,

Se bo se ma fowo leran ti awon omo ibo yo ma fi gbajoba mo e lowo niyi?

That Seun's case is beyond redemption anyway. Seun ti sign. But sha I still have 3 candles left to burn on his matter. Adura olojo ogbon loro omo oloju ede yen gba. Seun must be delivered from the shackles of the enemy.

I even wonder what that Mukina is doing. Isn't a strong woman meant to bring her man to the palace of reason?

Chairman is trying his best. Afam's rough edges have been polished, to a degree; theres still some impurities to clean out. .....but this ikenna....this ikenna, i dont care how much he is polished i will dump a heap of dirt and keep getting him soiled repeatedly until he detaches his biafran ego from the duty of moderation in nl. either that or he moves to igbodefender and exercise ego there.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 5:56pm On May 14, 2013
tominakint:Probably this should be another last post to a low-life, from egghead
(it was broken),now raphead[/b] (no rhymes but gibberish),the
next one is [b]coconuthead I am very sure it will be broken for
some agberos to take smoke garri and finally the last one na goathead
for another IsiEwu for guys to take jolly Men, Nairaland its real fun
especially with 'clowns like you in the house' ***tomakint spits***[quote]

will somebody deal with this guy before I unleash my venom.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 6:58pm On May 14, 2013
Ikenna,

you are nothing but a bigot....a COWARD BIGOT at that!! I checked all my banned IDs and their expiration dates, there is one that stands out prominently. Every other one has a few days or few weeks ban on it.... but the one that says ODUA in it, specifically ODUA_NEGRO has a ban expiring in 2016. You are fvkng bigot for despising the name ODUA.

you fuvkng punk!! angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by slimghost(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: Ikenna,

you are nothing but a bigot....a COWARD BIGOT at that!! I checked all my banned IDs and their expiration dates, there is one that stands out prominently. Every other one has a few days or few weeks ban on it.... but the one that says ODUA in it, specifically ODUA_NEGRO has a ban expiring in 2016. You are fvkng bigot for despising the name ODUA.

you fuvkng punk!! angry

Pls Ikenna, ban this guy indefinitely for having multiple ID's and insulting a MOD. thank you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 7:31pm On May 14, 2013
slimghost:

Pls Ikenna, ban this guy indefinitely for having multiple ID's and insulting a MOD. thank you

Arent you stepping out of your mdafckng territory when you are directing a moderator to ban me?

I just came out of ban with Ogbuefi....Im ready to go back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 7:50pm On May 14, 2013
ikenna i have reported two forumites,and you didn't take action.you tempting me to activate my insulting mode.enuff said.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2013
raphead: ikenna i have reported two forumites,and you didn't take action.you tempting me to activate my insulting mode.enuff said.

The first one has been taken care of. Provide the link to the post of the last one you reported.

Ikenna.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Yaribawa: 8:27pm On May 14, 2013
Oh, Thank GOD...after 24hrs....we finally found a response for raphead.

anyway, ikenna, can you explain yourself why ODUA_NEGRO is banned till 2016? Is the name ODUA giving you nightmares?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.