Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226247 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 6:00pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

... and so be it.
Can you call me my correct name now?

you dont own this Nairaland...until you do and make your own rule otherwise ibo will continue to be used as ruled by Seun.

continue to use ya.riba all day long to address me as you wish. in fact, call me ofe.mannu all day long and i will answer you. omoluabi is my character, not yar.iba or ofema.nnu. so call whatever you want Negro will answer you, trust me!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2013
@ Pataki,

Sorry mate, Ikenna lives in Abuja, I live in Canada.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 6:00pm On May 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1288400/south-south-south-east-governors-back-jonathan/4#15707674

Oga ikenna deal with MC Roy or whatever now.or I will start replying in kind.you know am still one of the insulting heavy champions.until the banning spree exercise.enuff said.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

you dont own this Nairaland...until you do and make your own rule otherwise ibo will continue to be used as ruled by Seun.

continue to use ya.riba all day long to address me as you wish. in fact, call me ofe.mannu all day long and i will answer you. omoluabi is my character, not yar.iba or ofema.nnu. so call whatever you want Negro will answer you, trust me!

You just said a while ago that changing the name will not remove your imagined 'stigma', why are you reverting to it again?

I won't call you Yar.iba because I don't call people what's not their correct name intentionally.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2013
ImperialYoruba:
berem,

you told negro this....

but here you are supporting the same thing negro is complaining about...

which one you dey
was my comments contradictory? I don't think so. why don't you email Seun or Mukina and lay your complaints to them if you feel you are being intimidated? I was expecting you to have done that instead of wasting your time and megabytes talking to a moderator who doesn't give a fucck about your rantings and curses. Do the right thing and stop complaining.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2013
raphead: https://www.nairaland.com/1288400/south-south-south-east-governors-back-jonathan/4#15707674

Oga ikenna deal with MC Roy or whatever now.or I will start replying in kind.you know am still one of the insulting heavy champions.until the banning spree exercise.enuff said.

Treated.

Ikenna
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2013
Ikenna351:

Treated.

Ikenna

Is that the only thing you will treat?

Can you not see the glaring infractions here on this very thread incurred by obiagu?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 13, 2013
Could you guys please stop this ibo- y.ariba comments? what kind of back and forth argument is this biko? another set of people will still come and argue again without any tangible result. you people will continue arguing till this complaint thread reaches 1000 pages. Gosh! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 13, 2013
Dudu cracks me up man! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 6:16pm On May 13, 2013
Ikenna is online, I have sent a complaint to his desk about his fellow ibo brother who continues to post insults about Yoruba people, yet he has refused to take action.

Here is the post:

Ricky_Ross:

We know even if everyone on south west Nigeria is given 30 billion each, it wont stop you lots from destroying the faces of your children with horrible tribal marks in the name of tradition, and it wont stop the so called education illiterates of lagos from shiiting in nylon bags even in this 21st century. Tufiakwa

https://www.nairaland.com/1288692/eastern-nigeria-economy-overtakes-national#15700756
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 6:20pm On May 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Dudu cracks me up man! cheesy

it is insulting to see the guy pick and choose his way through who he will ban and who he will excuse.

he is here to end tribalism but yet the forum is filled with many tribally incited threads and he doesnt fit to act on them.....but soon as i open a thread titled OSU IN ALAIGBO...i get a ban. wtf is he?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 6:34pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki had a reference post on the topic where Ricky Ross was insulting Yorubas. Has the Ricky Ross guy been banned yet?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 6:47pm On May 13, 2013
berem: was my comments contradictory? I don't think so. why don't you email Seun or Mukina and lay your complaints to them if you feel you are being intimidated? I was expecting you to have done that instead of wasting your time and megabytes talking to a moderator who doesn't give a fucck about your rantings and curses. Do the right thing and stop complaining.

you dont understand berem..... you must never let any untruthfullness go unchallenged. left unchallenged this ikenna will turn into a monster here and start running people out. maybe you dont have the energy and endurance to oppose him, i do! at the end of the day we all benefit from it. i will not let him get off the hook doing what he is doing....never!

he crossed the line when he banned me for tribalism. he says he is ending tribalism in nairaland. go and see all the threads on the forum and show me 3 that are not tribal. i thank you for the concern but i have the time and the unlimited bandwidth to oppose his draculian effort here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA:

you dont understand berem..... you must never let any untruthfullness go unchallenged. left unchallenged this ikenna will turn into a monster here and start running people out. maybe you dont have the energy and endurance to oppose him, i do! at the end of the day we all benefit from it. i will not let him get off the hook doing what he is doing....never!

he crossed the line when he banned me for tribalism. he says he is ending tribalism in nairaland. go and see all the threads on the forum and show me 3 that are not tribal. i thank you for the concern but i have the time and the unlimited bandwidth to oppose his draculian effort here.
very well then! keep up the struggle. I am solidly behind you.

btw,what's will all these monikers of yours? lol@ 50 monikers. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mrpataki(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2013
Wow, just tried my first NL username and it has been un-banned after how many years?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

PREMIER_YORUBA: Pataki had a reference post on the topic where Ricky Ross was insulting Yorubas. Has the Ricky Ross guy been banned yet?
Actually NOT! I was banned by Ikenna following my complaint here about the tribalistic comment from Ricky Ross.

I have made a complaint to the Ogas at the top alongside a thread on the general board. Hope something will be done to correct this malady from a power drunk infantile moderator.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 7:15pm On May 13, 2013
berem: very well then! keep up the struggle. I am solidly behind you.

btw,what's will all these monikers of yours? lol@ 50 monikers. grin

Nairaland is not the only website i frequent or where i need to confront wayward moderators, so im used to the tricks and i stay ahead of the expectations. so when he banned me UNFAIRLY and when i asked for reason and FAIR TREATMENT he banned me again.....the line was drawn! ....he has banned about 10 already and i already replaced those with new ones. im here to ride it out with him. he is a punk as/s!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 13, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA:

Nairaland is not the only website i frequent or where i need to confront wayward moderators, so im used to the tricks and i stay ahead of the expectations. so when he banned me UNFAIRLY and when i asked for reason and FAIR TREATMENT he banned me again.....the line was drawn! ....he has banned about 10 already and i already replaced those with new ones. im here to ride it out with him. he is a punk as/s!
LOL! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 7:30pm On May 13, 2013
mrpataki:
Wow, just tried my first NL username and it has been un-banned after how many years?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Actually NOT! I was banned by Ikenna following my complaint here about the tribalistic comment from Ricky Ross.

I have made a complaint to the Ogas at the top alongside a thread on the general board. Hope something will be done to correct this malady from a power drunk infantile moderator.

they already got plenty of complaints about him, trust me. from preliminary indications it seems Seun is intending to negotiate a buyout from Nairaland if he finds willing buyer and the right price for it. beside that, this is not the only site he has. Seun has other sites, i know one that is exclusive... so he is running this site at a distant and with hands-off approach.

ikenna over-commited himself in a promise to rid nairaland of tribalism. he chewed a bone bigger than his mouth and so having failed to contain the tribalism he is now struggling to save his credibility.

did you notice that on your request for clarification on the identity between obiagu and ikenna.....obiagu gave a half-heart response and has since dissapeared? the two are the same person. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 7:32pm On May 13, 2013
berem: LOL! grin

berem, where is onlytruth?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 13, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA:

berem, where is Rhino!
fixed. He should be hanging around somewhere...... wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki: Ikenna, what has warranted this attack on me from one your ''ibo'' brothers?

https://www.nairaland.com/1288589/ex-militants-threaten-resume-violence-2015/1

Do something, because I can equally give him full down, pressed down, and shaking together!

Thank you. I await your action.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 13, 2013
OMO IBO:

Laughable
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 7:47pm On May 13, 2013
berem: fixed. He should be hanging around somewhere...... wink

his Eze regime this time around is not going well at all. anyway, talk to you later dear....let me continue my siege on ikenna.

im waiting for him to say something in here so i can express what i think of him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 7:49pm On May 13, 2013
mukinatou,

long time no hear dear. Assalam Alaikum.

where did you get this moderator ikenna from? we want a survey to share our satisfaction and rate our moderators on this forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mrpataki(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2013
Mukina,

I really don't like the fact that I have to be using another of my old banned ID to be posting here.

Since when has it become an offence to complain about an insulting comment against the Yoruba and the poster who lodged the complaint is thereafter banned? I really do not want to insult your moderator, but if it comes to making him hate his own self on this forum, I can surely do that.

Is this what Nairaland has suddenly become? Please do the needful unless you want to tell me, this forum has become a place for the lawless moderator to outrightly disregard the rules and act as he wants.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA:

his Eze regime this time around is not going well at all. anyway, talk to you later dear....let me continue my siege on ikenna.

im waiting for him to say something in here so i can express what i think of him.

Odumchi was impeached for being inactive How much activity have we seen from Onlytruth since?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PREMIERYORUBA: 8:03pm On May 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Odumchi was impeached for being inactive How much activity have we seen from Onlytruth since?

Exactly...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2013
mrpataki:
I really don't like the fact that I have to be using another of my old banned ID to be posting here.

Since when has it become an offence to complain about an insulting comment against the Yoruba and the poster who lodged the complaint is thereafter banned? I really do not want to insult your moderator, but if it comes to making him hate his own self on this forum, I can surely do that.

Is this what Nairaland has suddenly become? Please do the needful unless you want to tell me, this forum has become a place for the lawless moderator to outrightly disregard the rules and act as he wants.

Thank you.

Pataki, Oya log in now, I have unbanned you Go and sin no more cool cool cool

You dey owe me 2 goats oo and a full breasted maiden grin

Oju ti elegan. Shukushuku bam bam Eni to ba wu ko be
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2013
PREMIER_YORUBA:

Exactly...

Maybe its time we call Umuigbo and start impeachment proceedings
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:08pm On May 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Pataki, Oya log in now, I have unbanned you Go and sin no more

You dey owe me 2 goats oo and a full breasted maiden grin

Oju ti elegan. Shukushuku bam bam Eni to ba wu ko be

Hehehehehe! You are right padi mi! cheesy Awon abinu eni jatijati grin Come Europe....ki fi awon oyinbo bati e je! cheesy

Thank you Mukina2 for correcting the childish error of your moderator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.