Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226210 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2013
Negro_Ntns: ikenna,

dont think i didnt see you. you idiot! you hid my post then quickly fled away before i would discover your action.

COWARD!
Err, Negro! Don't you think you are taking Nairaland too serious? Bros abeg cool down o! There are things better ignored than making a fuss out of it. Haba!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 13, 2013
Multiple ID users:

Mr.Globe ==> FreeGlobe

Babymama ==> Babayosis

And you're banning a specific group of people for breaking rule #19

I see that Ikenna unfollowed babymama after she started using the babyosisi ID and totally ignored her second ID. So much for unbiased moderating.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 5:09pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

They say when you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
Keep it up bro, fight for your right to propagate hate.

There is no hatred here. Stop being paranoid. Or are you saying the likes of Ojukwu who clearly used the word: 'ibo' are propagating hatred against your tribe? Or that an Igbo dude who chose to call himself OMO IBO is propagating hatred against his own tribe and people?

Wake up and smell the coffee. 'Ibo' is a term that has been used historically and will not fade away either now or even tomorrow.

This is why I do not take kindly to any MOD using the power of moderation to threaten me on this forum over a word that has been used historically.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki:

There is no hatred here. Stop being paranoid. Or are you saying the likes of Ojukwu who clearly used the word: 'ibo' are propagating hatred against your tribe? Or that an Igbo dude who chose to call himself OMO IBO is propagating hatred against his own tribe and people?

Wake up and smell the coffee. 'Ibo' is a term that has been used historically and will not fade away either now or even tomorrow.

This is why I do not take kindly to any MOD using the power of moderation to threaten me on this forum over a word that has been used historically.

... so was Yar.iba used historically but has now been auto-corrected to Yoruba on NL. So why not Ibo?
I have to use a dot because it couldn't let me use Yar.iba. Why is that and Ibo is freely used?

The people said we are not Ibo and so be it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

... so was Yar.iba used historically but has now been auto-corrected to Yoruba on NL. So why not Ibo?
I have to use a dot because it couldn't let me use Yar.iba. Why is that and Ibo is freely used?

Clearly breaking rule #15

Ikenna, are you going to ignore this?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Clearly breaking rule #15

Ikenna, are you going to ignore this?

It's a complaint section!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

It's a complaint section!

So?

I've been banned by Ikenna numerous time on this thread for breaking one of those 21 rules.

Your case aint any different
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

So?

I've been banned by Ikenna numerous time on this thread for breaking one of those 21 rules.

Your case aint any different

When you abuse people right or use multiple IDs?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

If Ikenna won't stop his bias, OAM4J needs to stand up and ban this boy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 5:20pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

Who are the people who said so? undecided There is no rule against the use of Ibo. I have not come across any credible weblink or report that supports the term Yar.iba as you claim to have been used historically. undecided

If you have an issue with the term, raise it with Seun. Until there is an explicit rule or auto-correction on the word 'ibo', I am kindly permitted to use the term most befittingly on this forum.

I am not in the mood to engage further on this discourse. Raise it up with Seun if you feel offended by the term: 'ibo'.

Cheers.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

When you abuse people right?

Read rule #15 again and tell me where "abuse people" is mentioned as a clause.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If Ikenna won't stop his bias, OAM4J needs to stand up and ban this boy

Laughing, give it up girl.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekoileee: 5:20pm On May 13, 2013
Negro_Ntns: in furtherance of the anti-tribalism conscience in nl, i am asking the mods to please relocate all the following "TRIBALLY-TINTED" threads to the sectarian section. if you fail to do this then you are not sincere in your motive.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/1287752/lagos-ever-christian-governor#15685192

a thread opened to provoke and cause division.

2. https://www.nairaland.com/1288589/ex-militants-threaten-resume-violence-2015

a threat against the unity of nigeria

3. https://www.nairaland.com/1288232/fulani-tribe-ruled-nigeria-more

a tribalistic thread to castigate and arouse dissension against fulani

4. https://www.nairaland.com/1091466/how-come-igbos-well-known

tribalistic thread against the One-Nigeria conscience and identity

5. https://www.nairaland.com/1288376/biafra-back-se-ss-govs

thread expressing the position of a defunct and illegal organization and proposing a division by stock and tribal affinity.

He knows what to do, but it's obviously not in his tribal interest to do so..

This tribal mod thing is indeeed a ridiculous development and I see no upside or any reasonable reason or even business sense or justification for it because I don't see any meaningful gain here especially with members wasting time going back n forth over silly, redundant and pointless rules instead of posting, starting threads and generating needed traffic.

Is this a discussion forum or a tribal baby sitting website?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

Laughing, give it up girl.

Really. I dont think so.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki:

Who are the people who said so? undecided There is no rule against the use of Ibo. I have not come across any credible weblink or report that supports the term Yar.iba as you claim to have been used historically. undecided

If you have an issue with the term, raise it with Seun. Until there is an explicit rule or auto-correction on the word 'ibo', I am kindly permitted to use the term most befittingly on this forum.

I am not in the mood to engage further on this discourse. Raise it up with Seun if you feel offended by the term: 'ibo'.

Cheers.

We've raised it up with him and we are still waiting for his action.

Here are the links for Yar.iba.
http://www.ethnologue.com/language/YOR
https://www.facebook.com/TheYorubaPeople/posts/365432863562708
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2013
Mods,

Can you consider this wonderful thread for Homepage

https://www.nairaland.com/1288692/eastern-nigeria-economy-overtakes-national#15700756

Its an eye opener
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 5:31pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

We dont complain, you can use Ya.riba all you want. Ibo should not be censored. Seun, the owner has given a ruling on it and until his ruling changes it should not be modified.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Multiple ID users:

Mr.Globe ==> FreeGlobe

Babymama ==> Babayosis

I see that Ikenna unfollowed babymama after she started using the babyosisi ID and totally ignored her second ID. So much for unbiased moderating.
but why should polymonikering on nairaland be an offence? People have multiple ids on social networks. why should Nairaland be different? I don't know how long people will continue to lay complaints about been banned and their alternate monikers be banned as well. This is just the height of Insensitivity by Seun and his power thirsty moderator(s).
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

We dont complain, you can use Ya.riba all you want. Ibo should not be censored. Seun, the owner has given a ruling on it and until his ruling changes it should not be modified.

... and why should you use Ibo instead of Igbo. Is your 'G' button not working?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Multiple ID users:

Mr.Globe ==> FreeGlobe

Babymama ==> Babayosis

Ikenna and mods, this is a serious allegation, What are you doing about it
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 13, 2013
I have also reported Obiagu1 to the mods.

The Silence is deafening on this thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: I have also reported Obiagu1 to the mods.

Ok.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 5:44pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

... and why should you use Ibo instead of Igbo. Is your 'G' button not working?

Let us do some fact finding here. Why does the use of this term irritate you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 5:46pm On May 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: I have also reported Obiagu1 to the mods.

Obiagu is the veil for ikenna. everytime ikenna disapear obiagu show up....everrytime obiagu dissapear ikenna show up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 5:48pm On May 13, 2013
by Real-Mccoy (m ): 5:28pm
raphead: the sudden holy marriage of Ss/se hmmmn.only time
will tell.
You are too ignorant to know that both region has been marrying
themselves for centuries, quit digging on fat Phussy nigger.
( Quote) (Report ) (Like ) will somebody deal with this man for violating rule 2.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

Let us do some fact finding here. Why does the use of this term irritate you?

Firstly, it's not our name. Our name is Igbo and our language is Igbo.
Secondly, people use it derogatorily.
Thirdly, we now find it highly OFFENSIVE!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 13, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

Obiagu is the veil for ikenna. everytime ikenna disapear obiagu show up....everrytime obiagu dissapear ikenna show up.

I suspected the same

I adressed a question to ikenna and obiagu came from nowhere to spit empty threats

I am waiting to see what ikenna is going to do next
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 5:51pm On May 13, 2013
berem,

you told negro this....

berem: Err, Negro! Don't you think you are taking Nairaland too serious? Bros abeg cool down o! There are things better ignored than making a fuss out of it. Haba!

but here you are supporting the same thing negro is complaining about...

berem: but why should polymonikering on nairaland be an offence? People have multiple ids on social networks. why should Nairaland be different? I don't know how long people will continue to lay complaints about been banned and their alternate monikers be banned as well. This is just the height of Insensitivity by Seun and his power thirsty moderator(s).

which one you dey
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2013
I saw ikenna viewing just now...

And I can see Afam viewing right now!

Mods do your duty na?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 5:55pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

Firstly, it's not our name. Our name is Igbo and our language is Igbo.
Secondly, people use it derogatorily.
Thirdly, we now find it highly OFFENSIVE!

name does not bring you honor.....character brings you honor!

changing to igbo will in no way remove the stigma from you. if everyone called you igbo...pretty soon igbo will become an undesirable leabel.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

name does not bring you honor.....character brings you honor!

changing to igbo will in no way remove the stigma from you. if everyone called you igbo...pretty soon igbo will become an undesirable leabel.

... and so be it.
Can you call me my correct name now?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 5:58pm On May 13, 2013
@ Admins,

Can the Admins tell us whether any word of caution has been given to Ikenna towards threatening members of the forum? I have made a report of the comment that shows Ikenna threatening or rather bullying me on this forum which is a clear violation of Rule No 2.

Could the allegation that Obiagu1 is the same person as Ikenna be confirmed by the SuperMOD or Admins?

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.