Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226340 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aishatua1: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mods, I was banned for an hour today just after posting a topic. I don't know when it became a crime. Can you explain it to me please?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oybv101: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
who is pyguru and whythefeck did he/she ban me for posting a topic that indicated that one of the pharmacists in the cynthia okusogu cas may be an innocent victim set up by nigeria'a animals in black angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
^Sorry it's the anti-spam bot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Chedarking: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
I was banned today for posting about the price of Garri...

I wasn't even given a warning or notice..

Why are these Mods hellbent on hiding Garri Related comments?

People post horrific truly statements insulting families, tribes, and religions and these Mods turn a blind eye...

But a humorous post about GARRI and they come down on you like Sango's Hammer!

WTF!

The stupidity exhibited by these so-called Mods is truly appalling and I hope Seun is not directly Sanctioning these moronic acts of repression... angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 30, 2012
Chedarking: I was banned today for posting about the price of Garri...

People post horrific truly statements insulting families, tribes, and religions and these Mods turn a blind eye...

WTF!

The stupidity exhibited by these so-called Mods is truly appalling and I hope Seun is not directly Sanctioning these moronic acts of repression... angry

if you are the fellow who has been repeatedly spamming the board with those annoying , crude infantile, myopic , idiotic how does thie affect the price of garri on threads discussing very serious issues, then good riddance
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Chedarking: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2012
oyb:

if you are the fellow who has been repeatedly spamming the board with those annoying , crude infantile, myopic , idiotic how does thie affect the price of garri on threads discussing very serious issues, then good riddance

And who is this cretin? undecided

So Garri Posts are any worse than the rampant bigoted and politically incorrect posts on Nairaland?

You are a consumate f00l.

Oya ban me again.

R3tard.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2012
So, they've started banning people for posting garri...talk about chasing shadows
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DisGuy: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by olawalebabs(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PaulJohn1: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Free team garri
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by muchbeauty(f): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2012

WTF!

haha, you are hilarious. i love this garri talks, they make me laugh. and the fact that i have not seen garri for almost a year, i feel at home with such indirect jokes
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by muchbeauty(f): 1:29am On Sep 01, 2012

WTF!

haha, you are hilarious. i love this garri talks, they make me laugh. and the fact that i have not seen garri for almost a year, i feel at home with such indirect jokes
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2012
Mods, pls promote this topic to the frontpage. The police version of event surrounding the Late Cynthia Osokogu's death is too good to be true. The topic explored her cause of death from the professional point of view.

www.nairaland.com/1035353/drug-version-cynthia-osokogus-death#12016874
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ujchief(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2012
Could there be a litle organization as regards to threads in their sections pls. For instance, i open the Romance section and i see threads started as far back as 2008 in the front list. Cant they be authomaticaly sorted out based on dates? Thats how my brain prefers to work.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ujchief(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2012
www.nairaland.com/950246/igbos-trying-steal-minority-land
see the kind of tribal war going on at this thread, started by tribal bigots and f00ls, just to bash the igbos, yet u mods turn a blind eye and a deaf ear. No hiding post, no ban on anyone!
Yet u bann the gari group, claiming to restore sanity in ur already coroded and eroded forum. Shame on y'all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
^The thread and other similar ones have been moved and some of the tribal champions banned. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ujchief(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
OAM4J: ^The thread and other similar ones have been moved and some of the tribal champions banned. Thanks.
thanks, good job.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2012
Hello moderators.

I observed that the concise presentation made in this poat on the just concluded gathering of the Yoruba National Assembly is very articulate and has a flashpoint advantage that makes it more audience friendly than similar coverage already on the board in the main politics section. This post is hidden unjustly in the tribalism section. It is fair politics for national understanding and a model for oher regions to follow, it is not offensive or vulgar and should therefore earn a prime showing in the main politics section. I call on you to review and give it this disposition.

https://www.nairaland.com/1036250/yoruba-national-assembly-communique#12036830

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi Seun! For 5days I've not been able to find or see my post on any thread that I commented on, except I check on them through my profile. Pls help me rectify the problem pls. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nap2: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Please unban naptu2 and untag my post. I was banned by the spambot while posting on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1037728/obama-ordering-take-out-eating-resturant/1#12053464

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Thanks mods. Free at last!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/997977/nairaland-accents

Front page please...its pure fun! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 2mch(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1039720/cynthia-osokogu-suspected-killers-recorded

please send this to the front page - as expected cynthia murderers kept video mementos of their serial r-apes
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by SeunshaGHARRI: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Please what is the Nairaland definition of a troll?? It seems the term is being employed to ban anybody sympathetic to the cause of the G@rr.i people even though they don't post anything directly related to the 'criminalized' word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.