Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225859 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:13am On Jul 30, 2012
Jmain: Please Mods unban Jmaine username and make the last post visible . . .Thanks

Fixed. Got your PM too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NigeriaKwenu(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
Pls mods, i want you to look into why i'd be banned for creating a topic and adding a source. Is it against the Nairaland rules??

Afam4eva
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
Now, i've been unbanned and being prevented from gaining access to a thread i created https://www.nairaland.com/1004197/olympics-canoeing-akinyemi-crashes-out

How can i be locked out of my own house. Isn't that madness??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
afam4eva: Now, i've been unbanned and being prevented from gaining access to a thread i created https://www.nairaland.com/1004197/olympics-canoeing-akinyemi-crashes-out

How can i be locked out of my own house. Isn't that madness??

There's something about that sports section. I experienced the same thing when I created a thread there. I received a severe ban and even when I was released my thread remained invisible for almost 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
naptu2:

There's something about that sports section. I experienced the same thing when I created a thread there. I received a severe ban and even when I was released my thread remained invisible for almost 2 days.
In my own case, Mukina hijacked my thread and changed my source and content. What right does she have to do that?? When i tried changing it back to the original source i was banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Pls you mods should unban me so that I can contribute in the sports section. The match between Nigeria and Lithuania is about to begin. I have to be there. Biko I need it asap.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2012
edited
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dear honorable moderators. please you guys should look into this thread and see if it worth to be on homepage.

I think it will be good if we use this thread as a medium to know those among nairaland politics section that can make a good politicians in real life.

thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1005577/nairalanders-make-significant-change-nigeria
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ejine(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
I still haven't learned my lesson yet.
I'll be back to flame you some more, should the need arise grin
Mtscheeeeeew!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by habayommy: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2012
Please consider this for Front page: https://www.nairaland.com/1007058/this-ghanian-boy-wan-kill

Let's laugh
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
Moderators. Please kindly note that this guy FJCRUISER has just threatened my life on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/985588/call-military-coup-detat-nigeria/1
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
ilugunboy: Moderators. Please kindly note that this guy FJCRUISER has just threatened my life on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/985588/call-military-coup-detat-nigeria/1

Noted. I got you PM too.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by habayommy: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
OAM4J ....
habayommy: Please consider this for Front page: https://www.nairaland.com/1007058/this-ghanian-boy-wan-kill

Let's laugh
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
OAM4J:

Noted. I got you PM too.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BlackPikiN(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Beaf: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
Banned by Seun in Politics for "your misfiring (and rather primitive) emotions are leading you into the trashcan (as usual).". Ban expires on 4:15pm

I wonder how the above is worth a ban? It is not even remotely insulting.
My suspicion is that it is another of OAM4J's shenanigans. I certainly do not believe it was Seun.

OAM4J is hardly moderator material, he is emotional, petty, partisan and deeply prejudiced. The other day, he banned me for calling his actions a few choice and highly coloured words after he personally started off an unprovoked personal attacks which quickly descended into the "40 laptop" tosh. No moderator should be so childish, insulting and visibly biased. Moderators should not make unprovoked personal attacks.

Other things OAM4J has banned me for? Simply posting to an anti-Aregbe thread (he unbanned me when I PMed him asking if I'd been banned for fun), linking to harmless pics that exist on NL and for which the original uploaders were not banned, of course those pics are still unhidden in their original posts as well.

It is best for the politics section to have principled mods (like HNosegbe, Haka Nai etc) who are also critical of the govt (for balance), than to have mods that make it look like they are running a racket or some sort of mafia.

The post for which I was banned was in response to the obviously insulting ones below. Somebody, please tell me which is worse:

torkaka:

are you daft? i said south south leaders or are diezani,goodluck etc not south south leaders? see who is talking about emotions,rubbish!

torkaka:
first off i don't give a damn about northern leaders angry neither do i give a damn about southern(read:south south)leaders angry what p.isses me off is when folks like you (who in my opinion are the scum of the earth)hypocritically(sic) accuse others of the same thing you are guilty of! angry
the only difference between a south south person and a core northerner is that one lives in a land where oil is beneath the ground! both sets of people are lazy good for nothing arsonist angry who behave like premature vultures! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1007939/northern-leaders-blast-edwin-clark

I de hail ooo!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
^lol grin

I guess you see my ghost everything you log on to NL now. Even when spambot and other banned you, na OAM4J

So I hacked into Seun's account to ban you as Seun because I am afraid to let almighty beaf knows am behind his ban? grin

I hope OAM4J paranoia wont kill you. Anyways I don't need to ask Seun or seek his permission to ban you when you break the rules. I will simply ban you and you will know it's me. So abide by the rules.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
OAM4J: ^lol grin

I guess you see my ghost everything you log on to NL now. Even when spambot and other banned you, na OAM4J

So I hacked into Seun's account to ban you as Seun because I am afraid to let almighty beaf knows am behind his ban? grin

I hope OAM4J paranoia wont kill you. Anyways I don't need to ask Seun or seek his permission to ban you when you break the rules. I will simply ban you and you will know it's me. So abide by the rules.
You guys just need to softpedal in this your ban mission. It's getting irritating when people are banned for the slightest provocation. It's even hypocritical because you're not banning the people that keep formenting trouble.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Beaf: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2012

Dude, you are the one who is paranoid and prejudiced. Otherwise, you would know how to be reserved as a moderator. What mod would attack an NLer for being pro-GEJ in a way that attracts the "forty laptop" fools (who should be banned for stalking, anyway)? What sort of mod actively encourages stalking?
You obviously think being a mod makes you a god or that banning people forces respect. If anything, it causes disrespect and makes you lose any standing.

Weild your ban in your creatively prejudiced and irresponsible ways, bro. Its your call, I'm done with this argument.
While at it, don't forget to build an alter so I can worship you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BlackPikiN(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2012

How do I describe you?
A hypocrite or what?

Una dey see all the abuse from all corners but na just that una arch e-enemy una go dey flex power on. That's the 2nd definition of being a coward.

Who's the supermod on NL?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2012
@Beaf, BlackPikiN & other OAM4J critics, you people need to grow up and learn to follow rules instead of whining like kindergarten pupils. The mods are doing their best and it behooves you people not to expect perfection from them since you are not perfect either.

Have you ever wondered why you keep getting banned, and why the majority of the patrons of the Politics section do not have the same complaints you do? People like Dede1, Ndu_Chucks, or even olodo Onlytruth, who are just as opinionated as you people manage to respect the rules and do not get banned like you all. You need self examination. The mods are doing just fine.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by akpunku1: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you are the one who is paranoid and prejudiced. Otherwise, you would know how to be reserved as a moderator. What mod would attack an NLer for being pro-GEJ in a way that attracts the "forty laptop" fools (who should be banned for stalking, anyway)? What sort of mod actively encourages stalking?
You obviously think being a mod makes you a god or that banning people forces respect. If anything, it causes disrespect and makes you lose any standing.

Weild your ban in your creatively prejudiced and irresponsible ways, bro. Its your call, I'm done with this argument.
While at it, don't forget to build an alter so I can worship you.

My friend, u make no sense IMO. Who did the banning on u? was it Seun or OAM4J. Answer that objectively and we will know who to tackle. u are just mis-firing as usual.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Beaf: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
ndu_chucks: @Beaf, BlackPikiN & other OAM4J critics, you people need to grow up and learn to follow rules instead of whining like kindergarten pupils. The mods are doing their best and it behooves you people not to expect perfection from them since you are not perfect either.

Have you ever wondered why you keep getting banned, and why the majority of the patrons of the Politics section do not have the same complaints you do? People like Dede1, Ndu_Chucks, or even olodo Onlytruth, who are just as opinionated as you people manage to respect the rules and do not get banned like you all. You need self examination. The mods are doing just fine.

Sorry, not every thing can be "politicked" away in silly style, bro.
Click here for further proof: https://www.nairaland.com/652695/could-this-governor-emmanuel-uduaghan#11688113
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
lol this is OAM4Jphobia grin grin I replied you on the thread!

OAM4J:

lol grin

OAM4J phobia no go kill you.

You were busy reading every of my post till you got one of April 23 2011 to get at me, sorry o. grin

BTW, I became a moderator June 1st 2011. I had no power to ban anyone or delete a post before then, I only stated the obvious that the pic was photoshopped grin

Oya go back to scanning my previous posts, you can do better than this grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Front page pls!
www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha

It is the continuation of the thread below.
www.nairaland.com/1002371/plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha-muslims

Complete with photos!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OneNaira6: 5:53am On Aug 06, 2012
I opened a thread about Asaba and the bot or whatever banned me for a short while and hide the post. I don't know why it did so but can you reopen the thread.

The thread is just pictures of Asaba.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2012
ACM10: Front page pls!
www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha

It is the continuation of the thread below.
www.nairaland.com/1002371/plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha-muslims

Complete with photos!

Mods, pls post the thread on the first link to the homepage.

Nigerian moslems were shouting hullabaloos on the plan of Anambra state govt to demolish their mosque on this thread.

I think they deserves some explanation with picture evidence on why their mosque should go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.