Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,174 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226306 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2013
naptu2:

No mod has posted on this thread since saturday.

Oh, Kudos to them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2013
The guy that opened this thread should be compeled to provide a credible source for his information or made to face sanction for false info.

https://www.nairaland.com/1395030/tinibu-undergoe-kidney-transplant#1395030.8
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Oh, Kudos to them.

And duplicate threads are not being locked or deleted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2013
tbaba1234: I reported this comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1394678/militants-kill-44-mosque-borno/2#17394278

Kindly review and do the needful.

There's nothing wrong with that comment. Why don't you report it at your operation pushing barrow thread?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

madam why this so much obsession with posters on this section. Get back to the romance section where you and the other hormone on the high teens belongs.
Lol. Oya push me comot na. Mtcheew
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Italiano1: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2013
For Mods attention: there is a raving lunatic on the loose

https://www.nairaland.com/1395030/tinibu-undergoe-kidney-transplant
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2013
naptu2:

And duplicate threads are not being locked or deleted.

Wow they better come back o. Shout out to #teamdotherightthing

Thanks Naptu2.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2013
Ishilove: Two grown asss men arguing over who is more of a cry baby than the other. They BOTH need pacifiers. Smh

undecided
Who is this one
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Why are the moderators not taking any action after reporting this poster

Anulaxad: I'D RATHER HUG YOUR USELESS MOTHER TO CONCEDE HER PAIN FOR BORNING SUCH A CUUNT OF A SON.

THOSE ARE NOT EVEN QUALITY AIRPORTS,AND THERES EXTREMELY HIGH MISTAKES EVERYWHERE,AND THIS IS WHAT SOME BASTARDSS ARE SCREAMING ABOUT.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392914/pictures-all-remodelled-airports-across/3#17396756
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by goodslayer: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2013
gramci: Why are the moderators not taking any action after reporting this poster

https://www.nairaland.com/1392914/pictures-all-remodelled-airports-across/3#17396756

the mods are on strike lobatan
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2013
goodslayer:

the mods are on strike lobatan

i don't think so, Afam closed a thread this morning
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1395363/ngige-youth-stoning-story-fabricated

Contrary to the news report placed on the Front page, Ngige was never stoned. It was a false and malicious story.

Could we have the link above on the front page to correct this mistake by the moderators?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pataki: https://www.nairaland.com/1395363/ngige-youth-stoning-story-fabricated

Contrary to the news report placed on the Front page, Ngige was never stoned. It was a false and malicious story.

Could we have the link above on the front page to correct this mistake by the moderators?
Seconded

www.nairaland.com/1395363/ngige-youth-stoning-story-fabricated
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
It is very instructive to note that since the moderators went AWOL, the politics section has been quite peaceful and fights and extreme insults have significantly reduced.

It could be that certain actions by the mods actually get people ticked off and cause other negative reactions. Mods are well adviced to concentrate on processing requests in the complaint thread and spend less time hiding posts.

Note that all the posts made since the AWOL are still here including the 5% which the mods would have hidden.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
^most of the troublemakers are serving a month long ban. And you also have no idea the number of reports we have received.
Anyways, the moderators are around. Please lets have your complaints.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
OAM4J: ^most of the troublemakers are serving a month long ban. And you also have no idea the number of reports we have received.

Reports, as in complaints over activities and remarks made in here?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
OAM4J: ^most of the troublemakers are serving a month long ban. And you also have no idea the number of reports we have received.

So you are saying those that generate traffic to NL are trouble makers? cheesy grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1396406/what-best-response-fools-like#17422919

Dear Moderators,

I have seen with light speed how threads about FFK since yesterday have been moved to the ethnic and tribalism section from the general politics board.

In light of this, I kindly request that the link above with the gutter language used by the OP be likewise and accordingly moved to the ethnic section. If a well respected ibo leader like madam Oby with her infantile outbursts about FFK could be moved to the ethnic section, I equally expect a mere thread by a rancid sycophant be dealt with likewise. Please confirm the link as evidence of urgent attention needed.

Many thanks for your kind cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Sir Pataki. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2013
Pataki: https://www.nairaland.com/1396406/what-best-response-fools-like#17422919

Dear Moderators,

I have seen with light speed how threads about FFK since yesterday have been moved to the ethnic and tribalism section from the general politics board.

In light of this, I kindly request that the link above with the gutter language used by the OP be likewise and accordingly moved to the ethnic section. If a well respected ibo leader like madam Oby with her infantile outbursts about FFK could be moved to the ethnic section, I equally expect a mere thread by a rancid sycophant be dealt with likewise. Please confirm the link as evidence of urgent attention needed.

Yours sincerely,

Sir Pataki. cool
Cry cry baby is here again. I'm not surprised that you'v already started crying over that thread. You'r already crying and blackmailing OAM4J to come to you aid. Why do you always feel threatened by my threads?

There's NOTHING tribal about that thread. The thread is about FFK, a chieftain of APC. It is also about Fashola the KIDNAPPER and governor of Lagos State. Both of these persons are active POLITICIANS. The place of that thread is in the POLITICS SECTION.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Pataki: https://www.nairaland.com/1396406/what-best-response-fools-like#17422919

Dear Moderators,

Yours sincerely,

Sir Pataki. cool

Sincere 9gerian:
Cry cry baby is here again. I'm not surprised that you'v already started crying over that thread. You'r already crying and blackmailing OAM4J to come to you aid. Why do you always feel threatened by my threads?

There's NOTHING tribal about that thread. The thread is about FFK, a chieftain of APC. It is also about Fashola the KIDNAPPER and governor of Lagos State. Both of these persons are active POLITICIANS. The place of that thread is in the POLITICS SECTION.

Many thanks dear moderator for doing the right thing. cool cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2013
The fear of Sincere 9gerian is the beginning of wisdom. See how they hurriedly conspired and moved the thread to where it doesn't belong.

Anyway, they can only move the thread BUT they cant move the MESSAGE.

I still dont understand what is tribal about a topic on the person FFK and Fashola, and on the issue of deportation. Cant we separate INDIVIDUALS from their tribes?

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YesBosss(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The fear of Sincere 9gerian is the beginning of wisdom. See how they hurriedly conspired and moved the thread to where it doesn't belong.

Anyway, they can only move the thread BUT they cant move the MESSAGE.

I still dont understand what is tribal about a topic on the person FFK and Fashola, and on the issue of deportation. Cant we separate INDIVIDUALS from their tribes?

Stop crying, Pele.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1396831/atiku-ngige-others-visits-fashola/2#17431385

Moderators please clean out this thread. I cannot believe the level of hate on this thread!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mods can you take a look at sincere9gerians latest posts and decide if that doesnt counstitute spamming which violates rule 18.

I hope the appropriate lenght of ban would be applied and any attempt to bypass the ban wuld be crushed heavily like they do to my monickers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
donchris9999: S.t.upid woman. All these educated b.i.t.ches, your children should all be ashamed of you. Shebi you have been aligning with them. Very soon femi kayode will soo publish how he f.u.ccc.kkked you when you were minister of education. Oh! I forgot you were a big fish then, it was obasanjo that was f.uc.c.ckki.ng you, harlots. Bi.t.ches who have refused to listen. You will soon go the way of bianca, very soon. Shebi, you dey align with Yoruba. Otu gbawakwa gi there!

Moderators, I have reported the quoted tribalistic post above and yet nothing has been done in respect to it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by agbameta: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1397227/ezekwesili-attacks-premium-times-over

Must the thread above be closed at all? They are 2 different threads with 2 different titles and content. Why close it in favor of something totally different? Wasn't this ovbious enough that they are not the same and the subject matter are also not the same?

Even if you are goint to close it, why not merge the topic and post?

I don't get you people and your ways I swear...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
dayokanu: Mods can you take a look at sincere9gerians latest posts and decide if that doesnt counstitute spamming which violates rule 18.

I hope the appropriate lenght of ban would be applied and any attempt to bypass the ban wuld be crushed heavily like they do to my monickers

Mods, take note cool

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by agbameta: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
ACM10:

Mods, take note cool

Are you not too old to be snitching like a little girl?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
ACM10:

Mods, take note cool
Afam ensured he banned it till 2056

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.