Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225969 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BishopJuice: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Swiftboy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BishopJuice: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MayorofLagos(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Berem is missing, where is she?

I hope Odenigbo did not kidnap that poor girl.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: Berem is missing, where is she?

I hope so. Ever since Xmas no post of hers has been seen. Is that was kidnapped when she travelled to the SE?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
I hope so. Ever since Xmas no post of hers has been seen. Is that was kidnapped when she travelled to the SE?
This is scary o, may God see her back safely.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014

LOL
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2014
Nairaland is turning into Igboland.

Everyone sees it, especially the IGBOS.

This will be the end of Nairaland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2014

Maybe she is in the political watch list of Sincere 9gerian, has been abducted. Desola, Katsumoto and Texas Cowgirl have not been seen of recent on this forum. We progressives hereby issue a 48 hour ultimatum that they be released.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FakeJews: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gratiaeo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mod your attention is needed on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1584286/r-a-p-e-murder-top-2013-ekiti
Superstar has break almost all nairaland rules
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
I know the chances of a common forum member making it to the front page to rebut an essay put forth by a mod is close to zero, but i will try anyway. Please consider the following post for front page, it is a counterpoint to Afam's PDP essay.

https://www.nairaland.com/1582782/opinion-why-jonathan-never-catalyst
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by superstar1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
gratiaeo: Mod your attention is needed on this thread

you must be put of your mind.

your started celebrating crime in the name of tribal bashing and i assisted you to celebrate your crime very well.

You now ran here to whine.

Loser.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Controversy: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
OAM4J and Afam4eva what sort of madness is this with superstar, are we celebrating bigotry here or what? I hope some people (tribe) are not above law
www.nairaland.com/1584286/r-a-p-e-murder-top-2013-ekiti
Do the needful now
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eGuerrrilla: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Greetings mods,

When you get a chance, please liberate my eGuerrilla handle from the clutches of NL's spambot.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EMMASON125: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

you must be put of your mind.

your started celebrating crime in the name of tribal bashing and i assisted you to celebrate your crime very well.

You now ran here to whine.

Loser.
allow mods to do their work. Your nuisance is getting worst by days
I'll advise you to pay a visit to the Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba fast, before your condition becomes more outrageous and irreversible.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
EMMASON-125:

allow mods to do their work. Your nuisance is getting worst by days
I'll advise you to pay a visit to the Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba fast, before your condition becomes more outrageous and irreversible.

The only thing he did was post other related articles in the thread. We see that everywhere on NL. He didn't say one negative thing, he simply let the articles speak for themselves.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
gratiaeo: Mod your attention is needed on this thread

Mods should ignore your baby cries. No pacifier for you today. cheesy

Superstar, you are my STAR, well done! grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ImperialYoruba: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kairoseki77:

The only thing he did was post other related articles in the thread. We see that everywhere on NL. He didn't say one negative thing, he simply let the articles speak for themselves.

I visited the thread, you are correct. Its newsfeed, he did not say anything offensive.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by papparatzzi2013: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by adino(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
My clarion call goes to Seun or any of the moderators or any one that can help me out. I cannot access the change email address on the update your profile link on Nairaland.
Anytime I click on the ''Change Email'' link, it give a ''Feature Disabled'' result. I really need to change my email because I have not been receiving PM messages sent to me by fellow Nairalanders since the email address I used in registering has been permanently disabled.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2014
The following thread was created by an Igbo pretending to be Yoruba.

https://www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just

Misleading headline, and the post is full of lies. He needs to be dealt with.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: The following thread was created by an Igbo pretending to be Yoruba.

https://www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just

Misleading headline, and the post is full of lies. He needs to be dealt with.
Mods, can you tell us the reason why the thread in the above link is still on this section? Is that not supposed to be in the "culture, or sectarian politics" section?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Mods, can you tell us the reason why the thread in the above link is still on this section? Is that not supposed to be in the "culture, or sectarian politics" section?

1. The headline and body is a lie.
2. The op is a fraud.

He/she should be banned!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:49am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:52am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:
1. The headline and body is a lie.
2. The op is a fraud.
He/she should be banned!
They are all fraud! They claim to be what they are not! Afam will do nothing about it, since he's his fellow Igbo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: They are all fraud! They claim to be what they are not! Afam will do nothing about it, since he's his fellow Igbo.

We will see.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 1:03am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

We will see.
The guy that created that Tinubu's thread, claiming it's a "breaking" news is also an "Igbo" fraud, who claims to be an Edolite.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by winniz: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Y do u guys whine all the time 2 de mods? I see because seun is from your tribe Tufiakwa!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitlad: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2014
I like the way the LIKE button work now......very straight...without refreshing.

Seun and the team....nice one.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.