Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225983 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Emmeason SAYS THAT HE IS IGBO in his post history, but he is now pretending to be Yoruba.

The thread he started is a lie.

Someone must delete it ASAP.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Ilugumumuboy, why e dey pain you grin

We are talking about Obiagelli and not other Yoroobas.
Get it undecided!.

godogodo... grin grin

you can see the difference between Obiagelli and people like you. The difference is...she is far cosmopolitan in thinking than Enugu based bigots like you.

She lives in the West....that is telling.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

godogodo... grin grin

you can see the difference between Obiagelli and people like you. The difference is...she is far cosmopolitan in thinking than Enugu based bigots like you.

She lives in the West....that is telling.
You see, you missed it.
I've lived in Lagos all my life but still know my root... you know the village things every Christmas cool.
But I'll will stop at these because of the some gbomo-gbomo people on-line embarassed.

Have a good day grin.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

I hardly do what av done now. Sheepos thugs are on alert in PH. Yeah, there is harmattan in ph currently.
when i mean hot, not the weather but the current political brouhaha in ph. I need to be in ph to see things for myself. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Even though, I have no problem with the content of this thread below, I still believe it has nothing to do with the Politics board. Can a mod move it to the Ethnic & Sectarian section please.

https://www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just/2
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
You see, you missed it.
I've lived in Lagos all my life but still know my root... you know the village things every Christmas cool.
But I'll will stop at these because of the some gbomogbomo people on-line embarassed.

Have a good day grin.

Have a pleasant day too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: when i mean hot, not the weather but the current political brouhaha in ph. I need to be in ph to see things for myself. grin

Amaechi is just outsmarting those fools constantly despite Sheepos support . Our budget has been passed, house members have gone on holidays unfortunately, Mbu is in charge of the house building, Bipi and his cohorts are crying foul while Amaechi is currently implementing the budget.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
With this, the entirety of Sokoto is an APC state

https://www.nairaland.com/1585498/breaking-news-27-30-sokoto

Sadly, some bigots will never reccomend threads like these to front page. Thought i'd post it here anyway.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

Amaechi is just outsmarting those fools constantly despite Sheepos support . Our budget has been passed, house members have gone on holidays unfortunately, Mbu is in charge of the house building, Bipi and his cohorts are crying foul while Amaechi is currently implementing the budget.
very interesting stories! this year shall be an interesting one for the political gladiators grin

check your pm.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: very interesting stories! this year shall be an interesting one for the political gladiators grin

check your pm.

Av replied. Av u seen it? It breaks my heart.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

I wonder who the residents of Rivers will blame for all this in 2015. Ameachi or Jonathan?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy: Even though, I have no problem with the content of this thread below, I still believe it has nothing to do with the Politics board. Can a mod move it to the Ethnic & Sectarian section please.
https://www.nairaland.com/1584420/yorubas-really-mean-abuse-just/2

He said the truth there.
But even though there wasn't any reference to any political stance, he was indirectly trying to express some of the reason why you guys find it easy to call those who are in power all sort of names, because you were given Freedom of Speech on a platter of gold undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

I wonder who the residents of Rivers will blame for all this in 2015. Ameachi or Jonathan?

Amaechi continues to work. He just passed the budget to law.
Bipi and co are fuming.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eze Promoe:
He said the truth there.
But even though there wasn't any reference to any political stance, he was indirectly trying to express some of the reason why you guys find it easy to call those who are in power all sort of names, because you were given Freedom of Speech on a platter of gold undecided

Attention seeker..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

Attention seeker..
How do you mean?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

You this Rivers wannabe, can't you accord a little respect by at least, calling the First Lady by her name?

@OAM4J and Afam4eva, shouldn't users be penalized for going against this rule?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

Av replied. Av u seen it? It breaks my heart.
yes i have. i replied too. My heart is broken more than yours. it's quite unfortunate. "sobs" embarassed

I have to sign out of nairaland now. heading to my cave. see you guys next week. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Berem may be missing but Obiagelli is very much around sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: yes i have. i replied too. My heart is broken more than yours. it's quite unfortunate. "sobs" embarassed

Though av not seen it but I appreciate ur understanding
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: yes i have. i replied too. My heart is broken more than yours. it's quite unfortunate. "sobs" embarassed
compliments Sis.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagelli:
compliments Sis.
same to you my sister. I go your pm and i replied late. pardon me for that. take care! cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

Attention seeker..

Hahaha. You should have come up with a line like, "not in the mood to argue" or rather ignore, than this brusque and taciturn mode of concession.
You shouldn't be soliciting for the movement of a thread, if you have no cogent reason to buttress it.

ATTENTION GIVER!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
berem: same to you my sister. I go your pm and i replied late. pardon me for that. take care! cool
No wahala sis. Nice to have back. Wishing you safe journey back to lagos.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgologoDimkpa: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagelli , nwanne Berem; say me well to Gbankiti grin
It's been a long time since I heard fron her...

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.