Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225987 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by collynzo2(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Moderators, this cramjones guy www.nairaland.com/cramjones is shamelessly breaking rules 8 & 9 on this forum.
He claimed he was sent a threat letter from a Nairalander and backed it up with false information.
Firstly he posted a screen shot of the mail supposedly sent to him claiming to have blocked his e-mail address whereas he blocked the sender's address, does it mean he was the sender?
Secondly he gave out a US/Canada IP address claiming it originated from Lagos according to his useless experts.
You should do something about this criminal for the sake of Nairaland's integrity.
www.nairaland.com/1577126/cramjones-threatened-via-email-over/3#20616607
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pukkah: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2014
collynzo2: Moderators, this cramjones guy www.nairaland.com/cramjones is shamelessly breaking rules 8 & 9 on this forum.
He claimed he was sent a threat letter from a Nairalander and backed it up with false information.
Firstly he posted a screen shot of the mail supposedly sent to him claiming to have blocked his e-mail address whereas he blocked the sender's address, does it mean he was the sender?
Secondly he gave out a US/Canada IP address claiming it originated from Lagos according to his useless experts.
You should do something about this criminal for the sake of Nairaland's integrity.
www.nairaland.com/1577126/cramjones-threatened-via-email-over/3#20616607

You've also broken the simple rule in law by declaring conclusively that the person you're reporting is a 'criminal'. That simple rule is that an accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty.

You cannot be a plaintiff and the judge in your own case.

You've done a very good thing by reporting him but you were wrong in concluding that he lied and he's a criminal. These are very strong choice of words.

You should leave the matter for investigation. If he's found wanting, many unbiased fellows here will also condemn him and push for a deletion of such a handle that could set a very dangerous precedent.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by collynzo2(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

You've also broken the simple rule in law by declaring conclusively that the person you're reporting is a 'criminal'. That simple rule is that an accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty.

You cannot be a plaintiff and the judge in your own case.

You've done a very good thing by reporting him but you were wrong by concluding that he lied and he's a criminal. These are very strong choice of words.

You should leave the matter for investigation. If he's found wanting, many unbiased fellows here will also condemn him and push for a deletion of such a handle that could set a very dangerous precedent.
What investigations? The investigations have been done and dusted. He posted a fake IP address and a fake e-mail screen shot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pukkah: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
collynzo2: What investigations? The investigations have been done and dusted. He posted a fake IP address and a fake e-mail screen shot.

You may have concluded investigations in your own way but can you mete out any punishment to him?

The person(s) or moderators that will do that must also be as convinced as you are.

For now, he's at best a 'suspect' and it's wrong to label him a 'criminal'.

This is why police won't even call someone caught at the scene of a bank robbery an armed robber; they would only call him a suspect, provide their facts and allow an independent body to make conclusions and mete out punishment.

Jungle justice is not allowed in criminal matters in a civilized world.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ Seun / Mukina

As much as forumites exercise right to have and express their opinions, it doesn't mean this right should be abused to the extent of exhibiting genocidal venom on some sets of Nairalanders just because of their Ethnic and Political leaning.

Lock this thread for violation of Nairaland Rules

www.nairaland.com/1577806/re-threats-intimidation-sitting-goverment

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donclark(m): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donclark(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
I still don't know why this post hasn't made fp mods?

https://www.nairaland.com/1578438/no.7-goodlucks-snipers-list-nasir#20636499
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Samgreguc(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Samgreguc: Fp pls

https://www.nairaland.com/1571290/watch-list-presidency-amaechi-fresh#20507326
Moderators, please I will like to know why I didn't make Fp with that thread but, this https://www.nairaland.com/1578389/number-7-gejs-snipper-list made fp.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by IamNanas(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
pls I want to know the criteria needed for an information to become front page material. I posted a news about the arrest of chidi Lloyd on murder charges but til now it hasn't gotten to front page. While informations that don't have meaningful information are making front page, I am really confused. please am expecting a reply from u.Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Samgreguc(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Iam_Nanas: pls I want to know the criteria needed for an information to become front page material. I posted a news about the arrest of chidi Lloyd on murder charges but til now it hasn't gotten to front page. While informations that don't have meaningful information are making front page, I am really confused. please am expecting a reply from u.Thank you.
true talk! Even me nid to knw o
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by IamNanas(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Moderator,please I'll like to know why this news hasn't reached front page? www.nairaland.com/1578684/rivers-assembly-majority-leader-lloyd
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FNG3: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
mods,could you please throw this thread in the trash can,it's evident that the op opened the thread to create a tribal war.
www.nairaland.com/1578838/lagos-without-villagers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Why did the mods move my thread to the ethnic section? This thread is about moving lagos forward, if you are going to move my thread then the enugu thread should also go. Why kind of blatant display of sentiments is this?
What is ethnic about discussing over population in my state?
www.nairaland.com/1578838/lagos-without-villagers/1#20662099
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2014
FNG3: mods,could you please throw this thread in the trash can,it's evident that the op opened the thread to create a tribal war.
www.nairaland.com/1578838/lagos-without-villagers
What is your problem with my thread, if you are not interested in the discussion why not steer clear
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2014
I want to know who moved my thread and why? I deserve and explanation while similar threads remain here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DahomeyAmazon(f): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Mods why haven't you moved these threads? Is it because they glorify about ibos? Tell me how they are different from mine. This section is going to the dogs.

www.nairaland.com/1578982/igboman-becomes-first-african-senior

www.nairaland.com/1577680/ibadan-kids-spend-new-year

www.nairaland.com/1579834/gejs-giant-strides-south-east

www.nairaland.com/1578701/ndigbo-should-stick-gej
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FNG3: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BishopJuice: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
If the trending topic about a yacht in Lagos makes it to the FP, then the following thread should also make it to the front page. It is a detailed reply from someone actively involved in the project.

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/1581471/truth-lagos-sunburn-yacht-hotel#20691152
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
OAM4J, Mukinat or Semid4lfye....can any of you help deport this thread to the rightful ground....nothing to do in politics section...preferably the Culture section will be befitting

https://www.nairaland.com/1581310/aguleri-town-masquerade-festival-anambra

6 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mods you have 5 mins to ban this f00l before I descend on him.....

cool

ROSSIKE:

F.CK YOU YOU BASTA.RD. YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE IN ''SATANIC BONDAGE'' WITH THIS IMPORTED HORSESHIIT YOU WORSHIP.

https://www.nairaland.com/1581310/aguleri-town-masquerade-festival-anambra/2#20694642
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
It's safe to conclude that there are no Mods on this section today.

After reporting this dude using the Report Button..no Mod have deem it fit to deal with him according to forum rules....can we then conclude that we are free to take the laws into our hands?

Bishop Juice:

your mother was a worthless paraga seller that got pregnant for you in the dead of the night with an aboki trailer driver.

Take heart, the only yorubas with guts are of your same pedigree but since you have taken your touting from the streets to cyber space I dole my fisherman hat to you tongue

Do we tolerate this type of poster on this forum now?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BishopJuice: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: It's safe to conclude that there are no Mods on this section today.

After reporting this dude using the Report Button..no Mod have deem it fit to deal with him according to forum rules....can we then conclude that we are free to take the laws into our hands?

haha.

go and die .

you and I know I am saying the truth.

you this omo ata
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: It's safe to conclude that there are no Mods on this section today.

Afam is Ibo same as the dude you're reporting, so expect nothing till OAM4J returns...

cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BishopJuice: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Afam is Ibo same as the dude you're reporting, so expect nothing till OAM4J returns...

cheesy

why can you not stop thinking of ibo?
nah wah for you ohh.

SExkillz of blessed memory knows my real name and origin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bishop Juice:

why can you not stop thinking of ibo?
nah wah for you ohh.

SExkillz of blessed memory knows my real name and origin

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st:

cheesy

Going by antecedent ...I don't expect Afam to act on such complain. He never hide his utter disdain for such complain.

I will rather wait and expect the responsible Mod and Super Mods to act on such complain...all it takes is being patient.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BishopJuice: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Going by antecedent ...I don't expect Afam to act on such complain. He never hide his utter disdain for such complain.

I will rather wait and expect the responsible Mod and Super Mods to act on such complain...all it takes is being patient.

One day your postin your vile
Next day your sweatin' forgetin' your lies
Alibis ain't matchin' up, bullsh1t catchin' up
Hit with my repost, u recoil and run to modz
Everything was all good just a week ago
Bout to start bitchin' ain't you
Ready to start snitchin' ain't you
I forgive your weak azz trollin' just ain't you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Sexkillz wouldn't have done anything. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Sexkillz wouldn't have done anything. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

A mod like Sexkillz surely don't fall in the category of responsible mod in my opinion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.