Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. (7193 Views)

How To Disvirgin A Girl / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains, Shout And Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06am On May 16, 2012
Rhymez:
you must be a dipsomaniac? grin
U must b a necromania? grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U must b a necromania? grin
necromancer u meant? Then u are a necrophilia grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by koolkamzzy(m): 12:56am On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

You sure? Discombule is when we tear your bare back with a razor, and pour granulated pepper onto it. . . You game? cheesy
CULTIST.. Na una method of blending be that abi? #Godiswatchingyouo# cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Op I think you should be more concern about the clinging(ness) that comes afterwards.

As for me no more yansh tearing until I'm 1000X ready and sure. I like to have some space and I hate the "shebi you don see wetin you dey find" clause. But if the place don dey wide like I to the D own, that one na fire till thy kingdom come cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2012
koolkamzzy:
CULTIST.. Na una method of blending be that abi? #Godiswatchingyouo# cheesy cheesy cheesy

No you talk am o. . .
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by slimyem: 6:52pm On May 16, 2012
koolkamzzy:

@ Op I think you should be more concern about the clinging(ness) that comes afterwards.

As for me no more yansh tearing until I'm 1000X ready and sure. I like to have some space and I hate the "shebi you don see wetin you dey find" clause. But if the place don dey wide like [b]
I to the D own, [/b]that one na fire till thy kingdom come cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesycheesyshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On May 16, 2012
koolkamzzy:

As for me no more yansh tearing until I'm 1000X ready and sure. I like to have some space and I hate the "shebi you don see wetin you dey find" clause. But if the place don dey wide like I to the D own, that one na fire till thy kingdom come cheesy cheesy cheesy
KAmzzzy! O fe te abi? Ok o!
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by koolkamzzy(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2012
slimyem: cheesycheesycheesyshockedshockedshockedshocked
You bera close your mouth before fly go dance Azonto inside. Why you dey laff sef? Abi u be fargin, oya bring your dry yansh come here make I sample am cheesy

Idowuogbo:
KAmzzzy! O fe te abi? Ok o!

Iya ma binu na yoke I dey yoke o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo / Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? / She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.