Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23767 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2012
ayanle456: on another thread a lady named onila is begging me not to ruin her thread if she creates a thread showing somali people. u guys are butt kissers.

That poster is obsessed with showcasing the beauty of people from different countries and ethnic groups. Check her posts and threads. That's her own thing. She also did a similar thread for Sweden. Is anybody in Nigeria even thinking of Sweden? No.

When the rest of us think of Somalia we think of the teary eyed old oyibo with white hair on the TV asking us to donate 11 cents while sad music plays in the background. Then we check our pockets for spare change.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:00am On May 21, 2012
when somalis think of nigerians we think of planet of the abes. we see ur country as the place for bantu slave labour. lol
starvation can change when our economy gets on its feet. but will ur face and history of enslavement change?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 12:02am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: when somalis think of nigerians we think of planet of the abes. we see ur country as the place for bantu slave labour. lol
starvation can change [size=18pt]when [/size]our economy gets on its feet. but will ur face and history of enslavement change?

So [size=18pt]when [/size] is this likely to happen cos you country is in a serious hellish dire condition
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2012
Like I said, I hope you get to become president of somalia. I can already see the kind of country you will run.

Meanwhile, you are an ingrate of no small proportions. Those big, flat-nosed "Africans" that are not "done evolving" are the same ones trying to save your "graveyard" nation from the pits of hell.

Why am I even surprised? hitler took advantage of the industry of the Jews, and then went on to gas 6 million of them. In the same position, you would be worse!

For your information, just like you are mighty proud of your somali ethnicity, the ethnic nationalities within Nigeria are even more proud of their national identity. It is funny you don't see it, but that is exactly why nobody is really proud of the entity called "Nigeria", especially given that some inside their are turning it into a "Somalia" for the same religious stup..dity you keep repeating here. Nigeria is not identity of anybody. We could have created one, but people like you are making it difficult by the day. Nigeria was the creation of the British, and the sensible thing we can do is dismantle it and come up with an amicable arrangement for living together.

How can you even say you are mighty proud of your Somaliness, when you also keep repeating "we are muslim" first. Was Islam the original religion of Somalis from its foundation or was that something your previous masters, who BTW could care less if your ethnicity were tadpole or somali, forced upon you?

Talk about a confused soul. Your nation is in dire straits, like many others in Africa, and there is a serious need for comprehensive solutions. However, I am tempted to pray that you may never find a solution in somali!!!! Why would I say such a wicked thing? Reason: if this is the kind of hate you propagate in this sorry condition of your nation, then you have learnt no lessons at all, and it would be better for the world if you wipe each other out along with your xenophobic hate than to acquire any form of power - because the next thing you will move to do is "clean" out the "big, flat-nosed" Africans that are "not done evolving".

Drive each other to the pits of hell with your "done evolution".

ayanle456: i dont care what a white racist things. why do u trip over urselfs to claim somalis. like i said we are muslim than somali. after its irrelavent. stop claiming us. its so pathetic. we are a unique people in the center of africa and the arab world. our culture has benefited from our unique location.

ayanle456: i know my own country. as i have visited somalia, djibouti twice in the last 6 yrs.
anyway u and i can never see eye to eye. ur people are haunted by slavery to see the world and non africans in an objective manner. and my people are to prideful to see you as equals. so stop responding to me. i wanna talk to another slave.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:07am On May 21, 2012
u know me very well. dont worry the bantus are nearly all gone. they never had power and use to be slaves. if i were president we would deport all bantus to uganda. i wouldnt exterminate them. their blood has hiv.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:08am On May 21, 2012
jmaine:

So [size=18pt]when [/size] is this likely to happen cos you country is in a serious hellish dire condition

the next five to ten years. migadishi started rebuilding already.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2012
And how do somalis think of their country. A planet of animals in human form, slaughtering each other for absolutely nothing.

You stop fooling yourself, many east africans were slaves across the ocean to india before the great slave trade - and I am sure that included somalis.

And look, the offsprings of the slaves of yesterday are today free in America. They face many challenges, like everyone in the world, but their travails are nothing compared to the so-called free somali, the muslim first somali, the ethically homogenous somali, the ancient somali, the unafrican, african somali, the white wannabe somali. With all "these advantages" that somalis have all they have to show is a 20-year slaughtering of each other. The big-, flat-nosed African is the one helping to see if that war can be ended in some way, yet a fool is coming here to tell us about "when" their economy gets on its feet. Yeah right, with your xenophobic selfs, that would happen when you have reduced your nation to a couple of 1000s.

ayanle456: when somalis think of nigerians we think of planet of the abes. we see ur country as the place for bantu slave labour. lol
starvation can change when our economy gets on its feet. but will ur face and history of enslavement change?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:15am On May 21, 2012
we had slaves u fool. and we sold it to arabs. we even had ethiopian slaves

http://www.cal.org/co/bantu/sbhist.html
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2012

As I told you before, dumbass, my people didn't sell their own, so this stupid line of yours doesn't apply to me or a whole bunch of Africans.

Why would I want to change my face? So I can look like a bucktoothed, scrawny, effeminate, moronic Somali with sunken in eyes and a protruding forehead?

The world sees your country as the poster child for anarchy and it's only on Wikipedia that you clowns can try to redeem yourselves by hyping up kingdoms and sultanates that the Turks used as their playground.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:20am On May 21, 2012
no such thing as anarchy, only controlled chaos. lol

i rather have bucktooth then look like a gorilla. besides what r dentists for?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

That poster is obsessed with showcasing the beauty of people from different countries and ethnic groups. Check her posts and threads. That's her own thing. She also did a similar thread for Sweden. Is anybody in Nigeria even thinking of Sweden? No.

When the rest of us think of Somalia we think of the teary eyed old oyibo with white hair on the TV asking us to donate 11 cents while sad music plays in the background. Then we check our pockets for spare change.

You are right, but when i think of Somalia, i see images of flies doing the haka dance in their mouths as if to say; this territory is ours.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2012
So did West Africans. We had slaves, we sold slaves, and some became slaves. So also were somalis - they might have sold slaves, but they were also slaves.

It is better for you to get to work fixing that somali "non-economy" of your instead of lazying around calling people names.

Primitive instincts, lead to primitive killings, like somalia - you are the true apes, actually apes are more sensible than your somalia.

ayanle456: we had slaves u fool. and we sold it to arabs. we even had ethiopian slaves
http://www.cal.org/co/bantu/sbhist.html
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:27am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: no such thing as anarchy, only controlled chaos. lol

i rather have bucktooth then look like a gorilla. besides what r dentists for?

"No such thing as anarchy" is the kind of thinking that got you fools into a state of anarchy.

And dentists can't repair a genetic condition that's pervasive in the entire population. Your mouths look like Venus fly traps and I think it's to catch flies so you don't starve like you normally would. But it doesn't seem to be working.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:28am On May 21, 2012
we sold bantus. we were never slaves. the people who sold them were somalis. and we sold them to arabs. we were never slaves. find me a link. i know my history.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:30am On May 21, 2012
i truly admire your passion for hating me. lol but i am somali. and ur apes
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are right, but when i think of Somalia, i see images of flies doing the haka dance in their mouths as if to say; this territory is ours.

lol
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:33am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: we sold bantus. we were never slaves. the people who sold them were somalis. and we sold them to arabs. we were never slaves. find me a link. i know my history.

You have cleverly dodged my question like a Somali pirate dodging some American bullets. Why don't you guys ever close your mouths.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:33am On May 21, 2012
what was ur question?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: what was ur question?

Why don't you ever close your mouths? I can understand that those in Somalia may be too malnourished to do so, but in north America?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:36am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: i truly admire your passion for hating me. lol but i am somali. and ur apes

When you drop the delusions of grandeur and come to terms with what you are you won't have to view my polite and honest comments on here as hate because you'll know they're the truth. Until then you're just deluding yourself.

My comments about Somalia on here have been cordial and also factual. If I were to make a truly hate filled commentary on Somalia it would be really horrible stuff, not the generous compliments I've been giving the country so far.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:39am On May 21, 2012
am sorry i cant help it. am somali, we are prideful people.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:42am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: am sorry i cant help it. am somali, we are prideful people.

How proud can you be when a large percentage of you are fed by the UN and school kids around the world donating their lunch money.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:45am On May 21, 2012
Aigbofa:

How proud can you be when a large percentage of you are fed by the UN and school kids around the world donating their lunch money.

the pride of just being born somali. thats real pride right thuuur. lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456:

Some pride. Different people with different understanding of what pride is.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:50am On May 21, 2012
lmao u can never understand. u are a slave
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2012
You know proud/pride is both a negative and positive word, right? You have the negative side of it alright, and it shows in somalia.

You just keep it up. Pride, they use to say, is before a fall. In your case, the fall has already happened, and the real saying for you is :not realizing the cause of your fall, is before extinction" - all by your own hands.

ayanle456:
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 12:52am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: i truly admire your passion for hating me. lol but i am somali. and ur apes

Apes living better lives than your starving folks . . .are you not worse than the slaves you are harping about . .hilarious how you feel we give a damn about you when all we see and feel is disgust about a barbaric set of humans in the 21st century
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:54am On May 21, 2012
its sad that u ugly people could ever have come from my testicals.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 12:57am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: its sad that u ugly people could ever have come from my testicals.

What good is a starving dog to the hunter if not to become meat itself. . . grin . . .your very existence is a pile of waste on Earth . . .
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 12:57am On May 21, 2012
Is that why you guys are cutting each others testicals off in somalia? If you gave birth to an ape, aren't you ape then? The original ape in fact - no wonder for somalia.

ayanle456: its sad that u ugly people could ever have come from my testicals.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by KnowAll(m): 12:57am On May 21, 2012
A crack head is dead a head,it doesn't matter the race.

It MaTTERS becos Nigeria IS I6 times your Number. IF 10 Million Somalians can produce this decadence, I would need you to produce 16 seperate vidios of Nigerian crackheads willing to show their pusssssssyyyy for $5 dollars otherwise you have no basis of show-casing any superiority of your race or your welbeing over any other "African Stock" bearing in mind at present you don't have a funtioning state let alone a funtioning economy. The Bantus(even though the word " Bantu" would be a strange one to Nigerians) to use and indulge in your derogatory lexicon has not only a funtioning state but a funtioning economy which you ingrate " Somalians" maximise to the fullest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPBHgWG-MtY
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:58am On May 21, 2012
i dont undertand. u guys eat dogs now?
jmaine:

What good is a starving dog to the hunter if not to become meat itself. . . grin . . .your very existence is a pile of waste on Earth . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet The South Sudan Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / I Have Never Used A Computer - Japan's Cybersecurity Minister / France Warns Iran On Drone Deliveries To Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.