Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku (12745 Views)

Jonathan Releases N9.9B For Cassava Bread / Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) / Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Chinom(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2012
Don't be fooled by this. That Ofada rice costs more than the imported rice. I got a rude shock when i ordered it at a restaurant in lagos. The difference with the imported rice was almost N200. So it's by no means cheap. Being the President he can afford it. If he wants the average Nigerian to petronize the Abakaliki rice farmers,he should subsidize them a lot more to reduce the price.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by dayokanu(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2012
Is Retardeen now telling us Casava bread and Ofada rice now cost 1.3billion?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by pinkrex(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2012
Labaran Maku cited this as an 'example' just to 'encourage' Nigerains to patronize locally made goods... They was no intention to 'advertise' what Jonathan eats... Why cant we just be objective for once? undecided undecided undecided

And 'budget' means a 'prediction' or rough estimate of what might be spent..Besides Aso rock does not house only Jonathan. Im just being objective here before slow pokes will label me a 'pro jonathan'. undecided
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Scream(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2012
Maku is the highest paid comeian in Nigeria! Who cares what the President eats if there is not downward review of the outrageous amount allocated to it. He should crack another joke jooor..
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by philip0906(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2012
Scream: Maku is the highest paid comeian in Nigeria! Who cares what the President eats if there is not downward review of the outrageous amount allocated to it. He should crack another joke jooor..
i can assure u d next joke he will crack will be dry
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by pinkrex(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2012
And why was my comment deleted? undecided
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by olayinkaj2(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2012
Keep eating....
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 18, 2012
Where is beaf ? I need him to confirm if retardeen has been eating abakaliki rice and cassava bread.If then,Lucky has to lower his cost of feeding from #18billion and make refund to the national treasury.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by aljharem(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2012
haka_nai: Okay o!So that means they can reduce the food budget(in millions) meant for the president since it's local content nah.That said has he tried soaking garri with groundnut.Obj dey tidy that one Ijebu style.Now GEJ should try it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gbammmm grin
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2012
jmaine: Okay, we don hear you Info Minister . . .Hope you also extend this "Patronize Nigerian Products" . .by exchanging at least 80 % of the president fleet of cars with indigenous products . .e.g Innoson Vehicles . . .

Not to mention bringing back his kids to Nigeria to encourage an improved Education Sector grin grin
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by uncleb(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2012
eGuerrilla: [img]http://pointblanknews.com/new/thumbnail.php?file=Untitled_1_495663263.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Source

Balderdash

A nation that prides itself in importation of everything, including foodstuff for the political class, while majority of the populace is wallowing in abject povert.

I wonder why this is even making the front page. Shameless people, is this suppose to be a news.

Was GEJ fed with foreign food growing up? What was he eating before his venture into politics.

Are Nigerian foods made for dogs? Abeg. Enough of this insult.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Barywhyte(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2012
eGuerrilla: [img]http://pointblanknews.com/new/thumbnail.php?file=Untitled_1_495663263.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Source

Wow! A great achievement!
A victory for democracy!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by LailaIkeji1: 1:58pm On May 18, 2012
jmaine: Okay, we don hear you Info Minister . . .Hope you also extend this "Patronize Nigerian Products" . .by exchanging at least 80 % of the president fleet of cars with indigenous products . .e.g Innoson Vehicles . . .

lol.

i find this hard to believe. Ofada rice not eaten in aso rock!! hmmmmm. shocked
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Unkl(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2012
That 1 na im business, wetin concern us wit wetin im dy chop wit 3bn. Mr GEJ, majority of us dn't gv a f**k abt u and ur antics. Get the job done and stop making noise wit trivial issues wit what u eat.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Unkl(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2012
That 1 na im business, wetin concern us wit wetin im dy chop wit 3bn. Mr GEJ, majority of us dn't gv a f**k abt u and ur antics. Get the job done and stop making noise wit trivial issues like what u eat.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Hydy(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2012
..na wash!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On May 18, 2012
Is this what he is eating with almost half a billion Naira for a year?
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by zangiff(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2012
Let him continue to eat,eat,eat and eat untill suddenly?
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by gulfer: 2:24pm On May 18, 2012
Is he also moving about without shoes now?
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by OAM4J: 2:57pm On May 18, 2012
With a budget of N1B, who is deceiving who? These guys are taking Nigerians for fools.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 18, 2012
gulfer: Is he also moving about without shoes now?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2012
pinkrex: Labaran Maku cited this as an 'example' just to 'encourage' Nigerains to patronize locally made goods... They was no intention to 'advertise' what Jonathan eats... Why cant we just be objective for once? undecided undecided undecided

And 'budget' means a 'prediction' or rough estimate of what might be spent..Besides Aso rock does not house only Jonathan. Im just being objective here before slow pokes will label me a 'pro jonathan'. undecided
Infact, you're a real slow poke! Are you telling me that you believe Jona the retarden is actually consuming cassava bread? BTW, are you @Beaf with another username? Because it is like @beaf is getting tired these days and all of a sudden you just crawled up from nowhere and started the job where @beaf stopped. Stop advertising Jona, he's a bad product.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by wirewire(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2012
just passing by.........
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by achi4u(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2012
Abakaliki Rice is good for im body,thats why im de shine like this.

abeg if presido can eat abacha bread(cassava bread) and Abakaliki/Ofada rice who are u not to follow suit.

he meant well ooo!!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by success4(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2012
[size=28pt]IF GEJ says something is WHITE, BELIEVE IT IS BLACK...
If you believe this, then I see illusion at work
[/size]
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by SaintChukz(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2012
The Loudest Town Crier(a.k.a Talking Wizard) in the Land is @ it again...Did he actually say this through his lips? Maybe he should try speaking through other orificial medium,then Nigerians might just begin to follow suit...mtsheww...#Next#..!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by jamace(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2012
He should fight corruption and every other thing will be added unto him.

President GEJ eating local rice or cassava bread is a triviality because his Ministers, legislators and other top govt functionaries will not tow his line.

Imagine the extent of looting in this country to the extent that an oil producing giant like Nigeria will be going cap in hand from country to country and one financial organisation to another looking for loan to finance NATIONAL budget. What a shame!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Demdem(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2012
The minister forgot to tell us where the kai-kai the retardeen sniff to his brain everyday comes from.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Beaf: 4:11pm On May 18, 2012
gemstone22: I beg make them go siddon joo. Rubbish. Why him no drink garri and groundnut for breakfast? How many people can afford to buy a derica of
ofada rice in naija? Its more expensive than other types of rice. I beg make we hear beta talk jare.

But its Nigerian rice. Be proud of what we produce, thats the message.
Nigerians tend to shout things like "Aba made" etc. GEJ is showing that we need to be proud of made in 9ja stuff instead.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Demdem(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2012
Indeed be proud of what we produce as if the retardeen has started using innosun vehicles in his fleet. Most are German machines. They are deceiving themselves.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Fhemmmy: 4:40pm On May 18, 2012
OAM4J: With a budget of N1B, who is deceiving who? These guys are taking Nigerians for fools.

Cos they know Nigerians are one . . .
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by OAM4J: 4:46pm On May 18, 2012
^I agree with you. Its really sad. Many Nigerians are gullible. Tunde Bakare said we are idiots rule by fools.

Imagine some Nigerians on this forum posting they will pick Ibori over Buhari. Very pathetic IMO. Sometimes I wonder which of Nigeria problems is worse; leadership or followership?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Bake Nigerian Bread? / Preserving Plantain / Tubers (yam) And Grains Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.