Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku (12744 Views)

Jonathan Releases N9.9B For Cassava Bread / Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) / Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 18, 2012
After eating those things, shey him tin go fit still stand-well. It seems like mum pat only knows how to prepare those local meals excellently. Make him come top am with calabar waitress, chai e go sign more loans for nijja
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by amosy007: 5:19pm On May 18, 2012
jmaine:

You wan tear ya mouth grin . . .The cassava bread we ate in our Sec Sch days was like a good quality dried leather . . .See as men face dey squeeze to tear a portion of the bread cheesy . . . . And the chewing part was also not fun at all . .

Hopefully research has ended that gruel ritual of chewing Cassa-bread . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin very funny
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by mratom: 6:10pm On May 18, 2012
i dont know why this bastard(maku) traying to make fool out of nigerians, never trust you

Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Conner44: 6:15pm On May 18, 2012
With all his feeding budget .......this one na just to make headline and give us gist to show they are working. GEJ. This their lying partern is becoming old fashioned very local too and we are getting use to it
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by snookies(f): 6:22pm On May 18, 2012
So what was he eating before now?
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Balyz: 6:28pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs: [size=18pt]and then tops it up with OGOGORO. Useless people.[/size]
But then ogogoro is a nice drink. You should try it
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by youngmonie: 6:39pm On May 18, 2012
Abegi ...its one thing for them to say it ...its another for dem to let us seee ittt!!!...............saying it doesnt solve anything considering the numerous lies they ve told us b4
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by olyivy(f): 6:40pm On May 18, 2012
OAM4J: ^I agree with you. Its really sad. Many Nigerians are gullible. Tunde Bakare said we are idiots rule by fools.

Imagine some Nigerians on this forum posting they will pick Ibori over Buhari. Very pathetic IMO. Sometimes I wonder which of Nigeria problems is worse; leadership or followership?
And he is an opportunist courting a terrorist!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by cindyrella(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2012
And so what if he eats cassava bread? Does that mean I have to eat cassava bread? Abegi make person hear word joor
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 18, 2012
Whoever naysays this point-of-view of GEJ is an ediot. smiley
You should support your local businesses....otherwise you are no different from the politicians who thief from naija and go to invest it in another man's land.

It is no surprise that a lot of you who reign down curses on the heads of politicians, are much worse than them and would do twice as worse in their shoes. angry
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by cesil92: 7:04pm On May 18, 2012
It's a nice idea patronizing made-in-nigeria goods, but I am disappointed at them.. Naija goods don't last. My view on this issue is that at this early stage, manufacturers of made-in-nigeria goods should make their goods durable and of quality as this will encourage more patronage and confidence amongst nigerian consumers, thereafter in many years to come they can now wish to produce products that wont last(as the case in Chinese product), this will also help discourage foreign manufacturers from the nigerian market and discourage importers as many people would always patronise made-in-nigeria goods for the time being which the quality and durability lasts.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by gemstone22(f): 7:06pm On May 18, 2012
And who told you I needed translation of the above thread? I obviously can read as u can see.its clear that u do not know how much a derica of ofada rice cost in the market. Since it is made in nigeria is it not supposed to be cheap. Jonathan wants people to eat,wear and breath nigerian then let him make nigeria comfortable for the people. Soaking garri and eating guguru is not the way to do it.
Beaf:

But its Nigerian rice. Be proud of what we produce, thats the message.
Nigerians tend to shout things like "Aba made" etc. GEJ is showing that we need to be proud of made in 9ja stuff instead.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Lagusta(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2012
ballabriggs: [size=18pt]and then tops it up with OGOGORO. Useless people.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by sammyzacks(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2012
Ok, so why does the villa need 1billion naira for food?
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by jmaine: 7:34pm On May 18, 2012
You all need to go searching for the nearest cassa-bread for chewing purposes . . .We all need to keep our jaws active . . . . Cassa-bread for strong Jaws and vitality . .(Message From The Federal Ministry of Health cheesy )

1 Like

Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 18, 2012
He should patronize Aba made shoes and no more Italian shoes.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On May 18, 2012
sammyzacks: Ok, so why does the villa need 1billion naira for food?

Billion Naira question that i would love to see where someone would answer
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Sike(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2012
Mtcheeew!! Rub.bish.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Bestlyf: 7:47pm On May 18, 2012
bakila: Na wa oh. See lying in broad daylight or flourescent light ok make we see how Rice and Cassava will improve or die with this lie.
Mouth talk. Ear hear. Na there e end.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 18, 2012
CASSAVA BREAD STORES NOW OPEN FOR CONSUMERS, THERE IS 247 ELECTRICITY FOR STORAGE, NO ROOM FOR DECAY
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On May 18, 2012
abeg make we hear word,oponu agbaya oniro
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by nikky5(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2012
A decade ago I produced tasty and nutritious bread from soya beans.It more nutritous than cassace bread due to its high protein content.I hope to resume production again soonest.But it is capital.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 1:11am On May 19, 2012
This is super sto.........ry
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Nobody: 1:16am On May 19, 2012
Conner44: With all his feeding budget .......this one na just to make headline and give us gist to show they are working. GEJ. This their lying partern is becoming old fashioned very local too and we are getting use to it
That man is a zoologist, he is trying to keep us like animals. So take note!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by sanusimuslim: 1:45am On May 19, 2012
You see Mr president, you should stop to be deceiving us once you know that you will be eating Abakaliki/ofada rice, why are you stealing our money then? I have said earlier that when some one like food too much he/she will be having problem at the end of the day. That is why we are in the problem of insecurity,corruption,and other things like that.
EFCC call your Boss in order
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by seyibobo(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2012
Nonsense....Mstcheeeew!
Who is fooling who....
At times I wonder why this minister cannot keep his mouth shut. If he likes he should eat stone IDGAF
*frowms face
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Raxxye(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2012

Not ogogoro, that‘s alcoholic. What the president drinks are kunu and zobo in the spirit of made in Naija products!
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by swiftycool(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2012
I smell Dangote & co. at work again pulling lucky Joe's puppet strings again 4 their benefits. Soon flour importation would be banned so they can double d price of Dangote flour while the new Dangote Cassava mill can start working at full blast producing now essential cassaflour for affordable leather-bread for the majority of poor Nigerians who are like animals in their sight. Anyway ill just advise u become a shareholder with Dannyboy asap wink
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by otondo55: 6:39pm On May 19, 2012
old men, who they house is fire are busy chasing rat.

Who is deceiving who.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by okpurukata(f): 9:13pm On May 19, 2012
This is a welcome development. What many people do not know is that Abakaliki rice is healthier than these imported rice. some of these imported rice have spent years in the silos before beign sent down here. Even the farmers in Asia don't eat the, prefering to eat basmati rice instead. The foreign rice we eat here is rejected by them and shipped to us here to eat.
Wish our people will appreciate what we have.
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Abagworo(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2012
That Abakaliki rice is the sweetesy rice I've eaten.The problem lies with filtering the stones but the taste is superb. Does anyone in Port Harcourt know where I can get it?
Re: GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku by Aishah1: 10:51am On May 20, 2012
Nign's Info Ministers, includng Maku, have reputation 4 blatant lies. We don wise up. Dey can't fool us anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Bake Nigerian Bread? / Preserving Plantain / Tubers (yam) And Grains Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.