Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! (20204 Views)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by gemstone22(f): 1:31pm On May 19, 2012
Try calling him with a different number and if he picks know that he wants to break up with u. Just don't call him after that. If he is yours he will come begging. If he doesn't then good riddance to bad rubbish. Its hard but u'll get over it.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by gemstone22(f): 1:32pm On May 19, 2012
Try calling him with a different number he won't recognize or associate with u and if he picks know that he wants to break up with u. Just don't call him after that. If he is yours he will come begging. If he doesn't then good riddance to bad rubbish. Its hard but u'll get over it.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 2:41pm On May 19, 2012
Go see the guy at ho,e and stop behaving like some 16 year old blonde jorh
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44: Go see the guy at ho,e and stop behaving like some 16 year old blonde jorh
i tire o!
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by fateavon4u(f): 8:29pm On May 19, 2012
Thanks for all ur advices,i really appreciate them all.
FYI,am 22.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by omega25red(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2012
no project is that important short of working on a secret government project. he has not called or texted you in 2 weeks and you haven't gone to his home? what if he has been really sick? you know it seems like you dont care about his well being because you are only depending on the phone for contact.

you should go see him at home. Even if you get embarassed, at least you will know where you stand and you can move on with your life when all is said and done.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Goldieluks: 10:32pm On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Thieffffffffff!!!! U wan help am begin file koboko abi?

@op
Jam joor! Give him anoda 3yrs to dial d correct number.
angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by racygirl(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2012
ℓ̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊ jst ve 2 give him a̶̲̥̅̊ little space 4 some tym,then try calling him,if he still refuses to pick ur calls,send him a̶̲̥̅̊ text msg so as to let him knw †ђªt U̶̲̥̅̊ still care,bt if he doesn't respond to either of it,then girl,pls carry on wit ur life!!! Always knw †ђªt every thing happens 4 a̶̲̥̅̊ reason!!! Cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 11:16pm On May 19, 2012
You are 22? Are you sure? You sound like an 8 year old to me
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by agreene: 1:12am On May 20, 2012
Hey ! Inbox me bc I would like to talk to you. I am going through a similar situation. My bf and I have been dating a couple
of months. He emailed me and said he wants to slow things down but I'm confused bc he has been the one pressuring me about commitment.
I was suppose to travel to visit him but he now wants me to cancel my ticket and wait until he sees me in Aug. Remind you
he sent an email. I tried calling and texting and he has not responded. It angers and hurt but I have made the decision to move on. He's
a fucking coward and I'm disgusted . I thought he was better than this but he isn't. I know
one day he's going to call and I'm just gone sit in silence to listen to his dumb ass explaination bc I know it will be BS.

I love forward to talking to you.

A
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 6:58am On May 20, 2012
agreene: Hey ! Inbox me bc I would like to talk to you. I am going through a similar situation. My bf and I have been dating a couple
of months. He emailed me and said he wants to slow things down but I'm confused bc he has been the one pressuring me about commitment.
I was suppose to travel to visit him but he now wants me to cancel my ticket and wait until he sees me in Aug. Remind you
he sent an email. I tried calling and texting and he has not responded. It angers and hurt but I have made the decision to move on. He's
a fucking coward and I'm disgusted . I thought he was better than this but he isn't. I know
one day he's going to call and I'm just gone sit in silence to listen to his dumb ass explaination bc I know it will be BS.

I love forward to talking to you.

A
What the eff is this rejected anonymous? This is the reason guys take you for granted, you are so darned dumb and insecure. Call him up and ask him why. If he ain't picking go to his house and knock on his front door. Why kill yourself at home over such trivial matters?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by agreene: 10:40pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
What the eff is this rejected anonymous? This is the reason guys take you for granted, you are so darned dumb and insecure. Call him up and ask him why. If he ain't picking go to his house and knock on his front door. Why kill yourself at home over such trivial matters?

I think it is hilarious that you would even respond. Who ever said anything about killing oneself. Are you serious? If you would have actually
read my response you would noticed he is not even the same country as I am. The response is the very reason why you're miserable.

"drops mic..exit stage"
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 7:00am On May 23, 2012
agreene:

I think it is hilarious that you would even respond. Who ever said anything about killing oneself. Are you serious? If you would have actually
read my response you would noticed he is not even the same country as I am. The response is the very reason why you're miserable.

"drops mic..exit stage"
see this demented ar-se wipe? My response was to the OP you f00l. Are you that angry that you have being denied Visa so many times that you are suddenly believing your own lies that your BF is outta the country?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by agreene: 3:14pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
see this demented ar-se wipe? My response was to the OP you f00l. Are you that angry that you have being denied Visa so many times that you are suddenly believing your own lies that your BF is outta the country?

Oh, how I am so amused with your childish antics.

#1-I don't need a visa. Do you want to know why? I currently reside in the (American citizen)U.S. living in a lovely house..with a lovely car and a lovely family. Yes, I am blessed.
Maybe, you're the one whose having issues obtaining a Visa.

Secondly, did you not get the memo? I guess not- he's in the Caribbeans. I am happy to say we're no longer a couple but will remain friends. This, I am content with.

Stop the ignorance and stand for something..

Stay Blessed!
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 6:19pm On May 23, 2012
agreene:

Oh, how I am so amused with your childish antics.

#1-I don't need a visa. Do you want to know why? I currently reside in the (American citizen)U.S. living in a lovely house..with a lovely car and a lovely family. Yes, I am blessed.
Maybe, you're the one whose having issues obtaining a Visa.

Secondly, did you not get the memo? I guess not- he's in the Caribbeans. I am happy to say we're no longer a couple but will remain friends. This, I am content with.

Stop the ignorance and stand for something..

Stay Blessed!
First you said you had a partner who did not reply your calls just like the OP and now you say you are separated? Please arrange yourself jorh
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by agreene: 8:20pm On May 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
First you said you had a partner who did not reply your calls just like the OP and now you say you are separated? Please arrange yourself jorh

No need for me to arrange myself b/c its obvious you have lost the forum somewhere. Retrace your steps.If you would take out the time to read my previous post. It stated that because of the distance and miscommunication I was leaving him and no longer wanted to be with him because of it. I finally spoke to last night

FIN!
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by lifestyle1(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2012
@ OP, Don't you get it ? Its over - move on.. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 9:53pm On May 23, 2012
agreene:

No need for me to arrange myself b/c its obvious you have lost the forum somewhere. Retrace your steps.If you would take out the time to read my previous post. It stated that because of the distance and miscommunication I was leaving him and no longer wanted to be with him because of it. I finally spoke to last night

FIN!
Okay fine sorry. Are you okay now?
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by agreene: 12:39am On May 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay fine sorry. Are you okay now?

Lol..hmmmm...yes..I am.
Re: My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! by Mynd44: 9:48am On May 24, 2012
agreene:

Lol..hmmmm...yes..I am.
Okay now I can have peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.