Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label (31022 Views)

D’banj Signs Olamide To DB Records / FMP: Kokomaster D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / D'banj Signs Davido To His New Rrecord Label Def Jam Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 2:48pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

Ibotic noisemakers...

Your biggest artist is the talentless FLAVA NALBANIA a la chief remixer.. grin grin

How many times is that fool going to remix old tunes?? Even P.Diddy ain't got shyte of the talentless remixer Flava Nalbania.. grin grin grin grin
mumu start by naming one yorubahome based artist that is bigger than p square , even flavour you are insulting have sold more records than your home based yoruba artist and have more views than all of them combined on youtube

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: ask them

D'Banj is bigger and richer than P-square!! Even May D outshone them on their latest single... It's Mr. May D!!! grin grin grin

Wizkid is unstoppable, P-square can't smell him... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: mumu start by naming one yorubahome based artist that is bigger than p square , even flavour you are insulting have sold more records than your home based yoruba artist and have more views than all of them combined on youtube

When is Flava Nalbania going to write and sing his OWN tunes grin grin grin

Homo arse flava, that chief remixer.. grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 2:51pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

D'Banj is bigger and richer than P-square!! Even May D outshone them on their latest single... It's Mr. May D!!! grin grin grin

Wizkid is unstoppable, P-square can't smell him... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
joke of the day @dbanj and wizautotune being bigger than p square grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Lemar, Shirley Bassey and Chiddy Bangg are Nigerians. I'm not sure about the others.

Me I dont know them neither do I know their music o.I expected you to talk about Osadebe grin grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 2:52pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

When is Flava Nalbania going to write and sing his OWN tunes grin grin grin

Homo arse flava, that chief remixer.. grin grin grin grin
lets ask wizkid the same question grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by basher(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

Fool, Rita Ora is NOT NIGERIAN!! And Tinie was featured, the record don't belong to Tinie... FYI, Rita Ora is signed to Roc nation, and she's Rihanna's replacemet, so she would have made number1; with or without Tinie.

You guys are claiming oyinbo people as ibo too?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Omo you need to slow down o! Or cant u read properly. U r so deeply biased that you cant even read straight again. I bet you're even foaming in the mouth as u type.

Let me repeat myself bwouy so that mans like u can understand. There are two NIGERIANs involved in the singel (1) Tinie Tempah who was featured and (2) Nneka whose song was sampled.

Let me know if u r still confused. Also please note the operative word, NIGERIANs
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by MrGlobe(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:
Fool, is Tinie Tempah on Dizzy's level?? Dizzy's dad is Yoruba, and he grew up around Yoruba dons... Danny Shittu, the naija footballer is his don, and I know Danny Shittu... Skepta is doing his thing, and lowe that thrash pop Tinie is dropping...

Has Tinie ever made a tune by himself without featuring people?? Dizzy has done that bare times, and Skepta made himself... Man like Skepta, is a don... Dizzy is like a god to Tinie...

Don't ever compare Yoruba music legends to ibos, that's like comparing a midget to a basketball player... grin grin grin grin

Yoruba culture is music itself, don't get me started.
comparing Tinie to dizzy shows how ignorant you are. Who has the most Number 1s? Who has featured and performed with more bigger stars? Twitter followers might not be an indices but lets throw it in all the same. Who is bigger?
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: joke of the day @dbanj and wizautotune being bigger than p square grin grin grin grin grin

How can you even compare fake durag, usher wannabe twins with Dbanj and wizkid

Their ibotic accent piss me phuck off.. Tell them twins to start acting their age...

Wizkid is doing sold out big arena concerts in the UK, by himself... P-square ain't even on that level yet...
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 2:57pm On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

comparing Tinie to dizzy shows how ignorant you are. Who has the most Number 1s? Who has featured and performed with more bigger stars? Twitter followers might not be an indices but lets throw it in all the same. Who is bigger?
you dey mind them , igbo artist are trashing yoruba them both home and abroad. they think say na them get mouth pass, let them go and fight with isoko people where don jazzy is from even though he signed lots of yoruba artist but then i dont expect these nairaland yorubas to reason like human beings
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I don't give a phuck about who has the most number1s... Who has sold the highest number of albums??

Dizzee is like a god to Tinie.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 2:58pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

Their ibotic accent piss me phuck off.. Tell them twins to start acting their age...

Wizkid is doing sold out big arena concerts in the UK, by himself... P-square ain't even on that level yet...
the joke is on you , sold out concert indeed , p square have been selling out for over ten years and over 4 big albums and your hear talking about autotune fake wizkid mscheeew you people lack respect i swear.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by revomind(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2012
Thread has been taken to a ridiculous level. I'm out. Have fun boys!
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by CY09: 2:59pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend: Why all the hate? Someone is trying to break the ceiling, and make afrobeats bigger, yet you guys want to hate him because he isn't from your tribe.. Must everything be about tribe?? If Don Jazzy made D'banj, let him make another D'banj, simples... Only time will tell if he can make another one because people love D'banj not only because of his music, but because of who D'banj is..

To be honest, if it's a tribal thing, you guys should leave it.. Yoruba people make the best music in Nigeria, period... All the musicians who have brought fame to Nigeria are mostly Yoruba, you just can't hate on what's God given...

Roll Call:

- Fela Kuti.
- Femi Kuti.
- Sade Adu.
- Seal.
- Wale.
- Majek Fashek.
- King Sunny Ade.
- Lighthouse family..

The list is endless... Let the guy be, and let him enjoy his fame. He wasn't born with fame and riches, he achieved it.. Rather than hating on the guy, why can't you just acknowledge what he's doing?? At the end of the day, none of you guys buy his records; leave those who pay to see him and buy his records to be the judge... You haters should be more concerned with those politicians looting your national wealth, than a guy who hasn't taken anything from you..

Leave D'banj the phuck alone, I would love to be in his shoes...

The nuclear reactors in Japan still need a lot of hugs, you can do humanity a favour by hugging them if you hate a hardworking guy achieving greatness mofos.

U spoke well in ur 1st paragraph but I wonder y u had 2 delve in to tribalism. Talking about achievements, every trbe av areas where dey av made dia mark. No one or tribe has it all so instead of inciting tribalism stick to da topic.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: you dey mind them , igbo artist are trashing yoruba them both home and abroad. they think say na them get mouth pass, let them go and fight with isoko people where don jazzy is from even though he signed lots of yoruba artist but then i dont expect these nairaland yorubas to reason like human beings
Where did you guy get that information that Donjazzy is from isoko? he's Igbo jare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Jazzy
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: you dey mind them , igbo artist are trashing yoruba them both home and abroad. they think say na them get mouth pass, let them go and fight with isoko people where don jazzy is from even though he signed lots of yoruba artist but then i dont expect these nairaland yorubas to reason like human beings

Fool, Dizzee was big when Tinie and his mum was living in plumstead...

And Dizzee has fall back now, but he's still the biggest urban act ever to come out of the UK.

And Dizzee had five number ones by himself without featuring people - something Tinie can never do.. Tinie had to feature people to get to number one... Tinie is crap, and I know that funny accent having yute.. grin grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2012
Any ibotic musician as big as Wale in America? grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by basher(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

Ok, this bittyend guy is a joke and a straight time-wasting Igbo hater, so nothing reasonable can come from him. It looks like you've got a huge hard-on for Igbos so much that once you hear the word 'Igbo' (or the sekzy accent wink), it get's your blood rushing.

I've got a solution for you. Grab a large tub of vasiline and,... wait for it... Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo. Oya, u know what to do with the vasiline.

That's my good deed for the day. I'm outta here grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:03pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Where did you guy get that information that Donjazzy is from isoko? he's Igbo jare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Jazzy
he was born in abia but am not sure he is igbo i heard he is isoko from delta i could be wrong
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Two4Two(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2012
jmoore: Kanye west signs D'banj, D'banj signs Davido. Does this pattern makes sense at all?
D'banj was signed on the international scene whereas Davido was singed on the local scene. what do you think?
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: he was born in abia but am not sure he is igbo i heard he is isoko from delta i could be wrong
You heard but you've bot confirmed.His his father's name is Ifeanyi.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:04pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend: Any ibotic musician as big as Wale in America? grin grin grin
wa wetin, tyler the creator is biger than wale dont make a fool of yoruself he is a record label owner, better rapper then wale , won awards that wale never have and have more views and followers grin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_The_Creator
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2012
Don Jazzy's father's full name is Collins Ifeanyi Onwuneme Ajereh

I guess it's the Ajere that's confusing you guys. I checked up that name and i noticed a certain Chidera having the same surname www.facebook.com/ajereh
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:07pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
You heard but you've bot confirmed.His his father's name is Ifeanyi.
interesting never knew dat , why is he signing yoruba artist up and down , these people are very ungrateful, you will never see yoruba producer sign a non yoruba , they only sign themselves and then come out later to insult others smh
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2012
[size=14pt]I'm out this time, I have got money to make on them roads...

Quit hating, support Nigerian artist irrespective of their tribes...

I listen to Nneka, and Chiddy Bang; salute to my fellow Nigerians...

But the biafrans and ibotic haters on NL need to get a life, and quit hating yoruba people.. Dbanj's publicist is an IGBO girl called AMADI... Stop hating, biafrans, not igbos.. Igbos don't hate, biafrans do. That's why I call biafrans, ibo...

Ibo = biafrans

Igbo = real igbo people..

Out, yo.. cool[/size]
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by MrGlobe(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:
lmao at sold out big arena concerts. Haha 02? I said you people are only know for noise. The other time it was oliver twist being Number 1 in UK. Now clown wiz kid selling out arenas. Noisemakers. Only have owambe parties for fake news. Btw any adult who likes wizkid's music has a psychological deformity. Amala Noisemakers
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva: Don Jazzy's full name is Collins Ifeanyi Onwuneme Ajereh

Ajereh is not Igbo, it's ISOKO...
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Afam4eva(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

What does it mean in Isoko?
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by MrGlobe(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: interesting never knew dat , why is he signing yoruba artist up and down , these people are very ungrateful, you will never see yoruba producer sign a non yoruba , they only sign themselves and then come out later to insult others smh
Truth my brother. They are the greatest tribalists, but never blame them much tho, it was passed to them by one awo.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

lmao at sold out big arena concerts. Haha 02? I said you people are only know for noise. The other time it was oliver twist being Number 1 in UK. Now clown wiz kid selling out arenas. Noisemakers. Only have owambe parties for fake news. Btw any adult who likes wizkid's music has a psychological deformity. Amala Noisemakers

HMV Hammersmith Apollo, fool.. And that's by himself... That's where big international artists perform, not everyone uses the o2 arena, bigot.

They're even selling the tickets on ticketmaster, hater.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Wizkid-tickets/artist/1599125
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:11pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

you know he is isoko den why are u insulting igbos angry
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Dandy1(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2012
Even don J himself knows which pple rock Afro-hiphop d most.But sha; ONE NIGERIA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / Nigeria: Top 14 Songs Of 2014 / Download Album: Naira Marley - Lord Of Lamba [ep] Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.