Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label (31023 Views)

D’banj Signs Olamide To DB Records / FMP: Kokomaster D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label / D'banj Signs Davido To His New Rrecord Label Def Jam Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:13pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

HMV Hammersmith Apollo, fool.. And that's by himself... That's where big international artists perform, not everyone uses the o2 arena, bigot.

They're even selling the tickets on ticketmaster, hater.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Wizkid-tickets/artist/1599125
still laughing at sold out arena concert, mugus grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Dandy1(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: interesting never knew dat , why is he signing yoruba artist up and down , these people are very ungrateful, you will never see yoruba producer sign a non yoruba , they only sign themselves and then come out later to insult others smh

May be because he knows they know how to do it better than d rest.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:21pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva: Don Jazzy's father's full name is Collins Ifeanyi Onwuneme Ajereh

I guess it's the Ajere that's confusing you guys. I checked up that name and i noticed a certain Chidera having the same surname www.facebook.com/ajereh
you are right he is igbo , i just researched the name . i wonder who came up with the rumour that he is isoko.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:23pm On May 19, 2012
Dandy.:

May be because he knows they know how to do it better than d rest.
no igbo producers and record owners sign nigerians from every group while yoruba ones signe only yorubas even if they sing rubbish , if that is not tribalism then tell me what is .that not the issue now anyway just you guys should stop turning don jazzy and dbanj saga into igbo yoruba bashing its annoying.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by adelaja70(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: God punish you , since when did dbanj and don jazzy saga turn to igbo/yoruba bashing, you yorubas are very irritating, na only una get international artist? we have tinnie tempah ,nneka ,tyler the creator,nnenna freelon,lemar ,psquare, chiddy bang etc so go and kill yourselves. fools i wonder when don jazzy turn igbo ,abi wande coal and tiwa no be yoruba again.
Na God go punish your entire family!!!....no be ur fault sha,i blame the home u come from....bastard!
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:28pm On May 19, 2012
adelaja70:
Na God go punish your entire family!!!....no be ur fault sha,i blame the home u come from....bastard!
where dis monkey jump out from.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by larpah(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2012
I know dbiang, that chain smoker from uyo, but....pls guys, who Is this dvdi ndo?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Oluwa4Sure: 3:31pm On May 19, 2012
The topic says'D'banj Signs Davido'
But after the 3rd page it has now
turn to Yoruba vs Igbo thing

Gosh!!!! You guys stinks
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by MrGlobe(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend:

HMV Hammersmith Apollo, fool.. And that's by himself... That's where big international artists perform, not everyone uses the o2 arena, bigot.

They're even selling the tickets on ticketmaster, hater.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Wizkid-tickets/artist/1599125
i tot you said it was sold out? Heddiot. Its just another Nigerian rather SW reunion show in London
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:34pm On May 19, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: The topic says'D'banj Signs Davido'

Gosh!!!! You guys bluetooth ,bittyend and shymex stinks
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by adelaja70(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: where dis monkey jump out from.
Thats for your elder brother/sister...abi? Na Sango go fire ur mouth,omo ale!
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:38pm On May 19, 2012
adelaja70:
Thats for your elder brother/sister...abi? Na Sango go fire ur mouth,omo ale!
this thread really pain you monkey , next time mind your buisness and stop bringing igbos into your ewedu issues nkuku

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by MrGlobe(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: no igbo producers and record owners sign nigerians from every group while yoruba ones signe only yorubas even if they sing rubbish , if that is not tribalism then tell me what is .that not the issue now anyway just you guys should stop turning don jazzy and dbanj saga into igbo yoruba bashing its annoying.
like that fool called bankyw. Is there no other person better than that thrashy skales or whatever he can sign. Must he sign only yeruba? Stop Tribalism now cheesy
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by adelaja70(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: this thread really pain you monkey , next time mind your buisness and stop bringing igbos into your ewedu issues nkuku
O de ni so rire....
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by MrGlobe(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: this thread really pain you monkey , next time mind your buisness and stop bringing igbos into your ewedu issues nkuku
lmao.... Bash you don kill me with that ewedu reference. Haha and btw bittyend is the same as shymex. Its the same bigot. Back to work. Lol
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:44pm On May 19, 2012
adelaja70:
O de ni so rire....
market woman , i no get your time.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by adelaja70(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: market woman , i no get your time.
Awon obi e o ni jere e....thats my prayer for u and it shall be so.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:48pm On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:

lmao.... Bash you don kill me with that ewedu reference. Haha and btw bittyend is the same as shymex. Its the same bigot. Back to work. Lol
na the sold out concert of wizkid wey still dey mkae me laugh grin grin grin nigerian commnity meeting don turn to sold out concert grin
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:50pm On May 19, 2012
adelaja70:
Awon obi e o ni jere e....thats my prayer for u and it shall be so.
typical of yoruba, bad belle people , thats how u people sit on the road with your tribal marks and pray bad prayers for people passing rather than getting a job grin grin

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by adelaja70(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: typical of yoruba, bad belle people , thats how u people sit on the road with your tribal marks and pray bad prayers for people passing rather than getting a job grin grin
Na u sabi...im done with u,next time u will learn how to talk to people cause i dint mention ur name when i was making my point.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Teenaba(f): 3:55pm On May 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Comot there. . . .who permitted you to talk ? cheesy

But you know I dont look for trouble na mummy ? grin
"Walking past post, face turned to the left"
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 3:56pm On May 19, 2012
adelaja70:
Na u sabi...im done with u,next time u will learn how to talk to people cause i dint mention ur name when i was making my point.
whatever, waka pass
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by adelaja70(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: whatever, waka pass
I hear u sir....u just wait and see.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 19, 2012
How did it turn into a tribal thing?? NL na wa oh.... shocked
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by abelian: 4:05pm On May 19, 2012
For fo0ls shoting tinnie tempah, pls where is Seal from?
God punish whoever says asha is a small artist
These guys no Dey tire sef? Even Timaya and terry g had to rock yoruba in their songs... Abeg stop hating Jare

Big ups to bitttend, the forest wrestling and caps thingy just nailed it

1 Like

Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by montelik(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: The topic says'D'banj Signs Davido'

Gosh!!!! You guys stinks

Welcome to the new and improved nairaland. Its a sad situation, but get used to it.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by MrGlobe(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2012
abelian: For fo0ls shoting tinnie tempah, pls where is Seal from?
God punish whoever says asha is a small artist
These guys no Dey tire sef? Even Timaya and terry g had to rock yoruba in their songs... Abeg stop hating Jare
Big ups to bitttend, the forest wrestling and caps thingy just nailed it
nailed what? Your stup¡dity? Who is asha again?
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2012
I'm back!

Ibos/Ebos need to stop hating, for real...

I rate Igbos, but I can't stand biafransIbos/ebos
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by Bodmas06: 4:37pm On May 19, 2012
bashr8: interesting never knew dat , why is he signing yoruba artist up and down , these people are very ungrateful, you will never see yoruba producer sign a non yoruba , they only sign themselves and then come out later to insult others smh
U see urself kennis music is own by yoruba,they sign 2face,Idris Abdulkareem e.t.c. If u dnt knw wot to write again shut up n continue ur piracy in alaba.
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bittyend(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe biafra:

nailed what? Your stup¡dity? Who is asha again?

You will die of tribalism, phucking hater...
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by bashr8: 4:45pm On May 19, 2012
bittyend: I'm back!

Ibos/Ebos need to stop hating, for real...

I rate Igbos, but I can't stand biafransIbos/ebos
to finish what you started i guess ,clap for yourself
Re: D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label by mancol(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
How can someone who was signed by another record company be signing someone else on an unamed record label. Doesn't it sound weird to you?

I can see that you guys are not men with business acumen. What happened to these business '' conduits''--- FRANCHISE, OUTSOURCING, COLLABORATION, JOINT VENTURE etc. D'banj, i must confess made a swift and resourceful business move by sub-signing Davido. I guess he was actually advised by some great business wizards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / Nigeria: Top 14 Songs Of 2014 / Download Album: Naira Marley - Lord Of Lamba [ep] Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.