Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54171 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Cgift: No am not angry. I have to laugh at your camel urine deal.
Christians and others who are health conscious, eg Madonna, even drink and uses
other animals urine.

Bawo ni. I hope you are okay and I wish you well.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2007
Madonna is in the Kabbalah faith not Christian.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
@D-reloaded: Right about Madonna. Thats why i said 'others.'
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by cgift(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
olabowale:

@Cgift: No am not angry. I have to laugh at your camel urine deal.
Christians and others who are health conscious, eg Madonna, even drink and uses
other animals urine.

Bawo ni. I hope you are okay and I wish you well.

Madonna?

Olabowale, lets get serious. You need help honestly. Recall what I said the other time that Islam is dehumanising and debasing to the intellect. It turns a bright mind dull and kills the inate ability of its adherents to think rationally. How can you call Madonna a christian. Oh! So anyone who is not a muslim is a christian even if he is an atheist? abi?

Your scholarship is not eviable at all.

Meanwhile, make sure you dont yawn next time you are praying okay because I know you guys believer yawning is of the devil. Very boring and insane teachings!

An average muslim obviously has lost his senses cos you do not belong to this civilisation. Beheadings, amputations, etc,
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Cgift: I will not yawn. However, if I do, I will cover my mouth, using palm
of my right hand, or the back of my left hand. Unfortunately, at your young
age, you need glasses, or you forgot to read my statement, or you did not
put any thinking cap on before you responded to me.

If you did read and or put the cap on, it is because it did not fit or there is
some serious thing going in your mind, that could have clouded your thinking,
for you to respond to me like you did. I said, 'and others,' in my entry after I
I wrote Christians. Madonna is in the 'other.' Duuuh!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2007
at least we muslims don't cover up rapists ( like your priests) and we don't amend our religion to suit the times .

cough cough sneeze zneeze.
oyb your post should have read

at least we Muslims behead rapists and those raped,and if they are female,we rape them so they have no chance of being one of our 72 virgins in jannat

we all know no Christians support rapists that's why we punish them according to law.
In the Islamic world,it has to become international news for there to be an outcry.
Do you remember the poor womans punishment was doubled according to allahs sharia laws and the lawyer sacked because they spoke out.

so much about allah and his mercies.
when the same allah allows grown men to finger little infants according to sharia what else do we expect?
You've seen the video of the liberal Islamic woman crying out in an interview about the atrocities of sharia on little infant girls.

let me post it again.

@ all Please take time and watch this eyeopening clip and know that Islam and and it's laws are truly sick
Perverts of the highest degree.

please share it with everyone you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16je0v1M2gM
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by cgift(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2007
nwado,

that link was a hit! I now feel sorrier for this muslims (anti-christs) and sexual perverts! But why did Abraham make this silly mistake? Why cry cry cry

Someone who has no resevations in dealing with a 2 month old enjoying sensual gratification from an infant's thighs!

Olabowale, please throw all your quran in the gutter. or better still, burn them this minute. You have no eternal life with this lottery you are playing with your life. Even a lotto is definately surer to getting one to the promised land than Islam!

I still love you but hate your ihnclination.

COME TO JESUS!!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by skyone(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
Olabowale

I could understand why you are angry; reason be that, when a demon living inside someone is about to live, they strike and prompt the victim to act like a madman.

So dont worry i understand your predicaments and i'm sure every other christian on nairaland does.

I believe you are near receiving your freedom from captivity (Devlish Religion). God bless you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2007
@skyone
I have said times without number,that you speak like a kid. You are on a Public forum and you telling him he is behaving like a mad man. I don't know where you kept your morals. If you wanna argue with someone ,is that the way to go about it. If you are confused then just keep mute.

Someone who has no resevations in dealing with a 2 month old enjoying sensual gratification from an infant's thighs!

Olabowale, please throw all your quran in the gutter. or better still, burn them this minute. You have no eternal life with this lottery you are playing with your life. Even a lotto is definately surer to getting one to the promised land than Islam!

I have known you for the clown you have been, If your posts is on a discussion then i would reply, but this arrant nonsense is not worthy of gloryfying by replying it.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by dafidixone(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
It's a common phenomenon that most muslim guys prefer to date xtian gals these days. As a result most brothers have lost their fate. Most say that they can't find suitable muslim sista to date. I believe because of the hip culture that xtianity embraced, I slam is looking old-school to them.

Brothers in the house what can we do to change this situation as the future of islam lies in the coherence of her family.

I so much hope you are not calling for a Jihad? grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by dafidixone(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
It's a common phenomenon that most muslim guys prefer to date xtian gals these days. As a result most brothers have lost their fate. Most say that they can't find suitable muslim sista to date. I believe because of the hip culture that xtianity embraced, I slam is looking old-school to them.

Brothers in  the house what can we do to change this situation as the future of islam lies in the coherence of her family.

I so much hope you are not calling for a Jihad? grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2007
@mdsocks: Salaamualaykum. And Jazakallahu Khair.
Don't pay attention to the likes of Skyone. He has no manners.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2007
olabowale:

@mdsocks: Salaamualaykum. And Jazakallahu Khair.
Don't pay attention to the likes of Skyone. He has no manners.

no problem sir
Wa alaikum Salam
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
olabowole ,I'm waiting for your response to that video
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Nwando; I have seen the video before. The woman is courageous.
The men being Arabs and claiming to be Muslims will not translate to
being so.

Yesterday, I was just told that in some part of Nigeria, some people, who
making their Jumu'ah prayer will rush to become Mascurades! What people
say and what they truly do, if it is different from the foundamental essence
of Islam, they are at best weak and need help. But in worst case, hypocritical.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2007
Now my friend, post something positive about Islam.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by webbaba: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2007
I do not know which of the three gods most posters on this topic serve faithfully, but one thing is crystal clear - There is only one GOD

Most posts on this topic shows how miopic, little level of understanding and biased people are. You can not promote your selfish religion successfully this way.

Islam is more in intellect, deeds and understanding of sociology and human relationship than the level of intellect and understanding of posters on this topic.

I advise all that before saying anything about an issue have an indepth understanding on it otherwise you make a fool of yourself as it is reflecting here now.

GO READ MORE ABOUT ISLAM and READ MORE ABOUT ISLAM and READ MORE ABOUT ISLAM and GIVE YOUR LIFE TO ALLAH.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by webbaba: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2007
You see there is much difference between individual idiosyncracies and religious ethics.
People will teach/advise one thing and do opposite.

All these reflect in the lives of people of all religion - who devote their time in outlook to their creator, but GOD cannot be fooled as all with be rewarded accordingly and adequately to their faith/belief levels.

So be mindful of what you say

Yorubas have a saying "Bo ti se wa ni liki l'owa ni gbanja"

Find out the meaning yourself
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
webbaba:

I do not know which of the three gods most posters on this topic serve faithfully, but one thing is crystal clear - There is only one GOD

Most posts on this topic shows how miopic, little level of understanding and biased people are. You can not promote your selfish religion successfully this way.

Islam is more in intellect, deeds and understanding of sociology and human relationship than the level of intellect and understanding of posters on this topic.

I advise all that before saying anything about an issue have an indepth understanding on it otherwise you make a fool of yourself as it is reflecting here now.

GO READ MORE ABOUT ISLAM and READ MORE ABOUT ISLAM and READ MORE ABOUT ISLAM and GIVE YOUR LIFE TO ALLAH.

I just hate it when these area boys find their way to an internet cafe and in between their yahooism,comment on a topic they know nothing about.
Thou,only surviving son of Alhaji ba Mecca,grandson of Idi of Idi Araba why don't you use your available credit trying to convince your victims of their fortune to come. tongue
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by babs787(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Nwando

I just hate it when these area boys find their way to an internet cafe and in between their yahooism,comment on a topic they know nothing about.
Thou,only surviving son of Alhaji ba Mecca,grandson of Idi of Idi Araba why don't you use your available credit trying to convince your victims of their fortune to come.

You and this your bad mouth hand. You just site there and type whatever you feel like. Respect is reciprocal and you will now be saying that you have been the most peaceful. The guy hasnt abused you but read your post towards him.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2007
babs787:

@Nwando

You and this your bad mouth hand. You just site there and type whatever you feel like. Respect is reciprocal and you will now be saying that you have been the most peaceful. The guy hasnt abused you but read your post towards him.

Read his post again
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by webbaba: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2007
nwando:

Thou,only surviving son of Alhaji ba Mecca,grandson of Idi of Idi Araba why don't you use your available credit trying to convince your victims of their fortune to come. tongue
[quote][/quote]TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER, EVENTUALLY IT WILL PREVAIL. Pure and simple law

I hit him below the belt grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2007
Worldly success, will not guarantee anyone Paradise. Neither will lack of
tremendous success in this world, make anyone reside in Hellfire. The only
ingredient of altimate success or failure is Truth in God consciousness, under
the Mercy of Al Rahman.

Look at Bill Gate. He is one of the most successful man on earth, yet he does
not believe that there is a God. So ge does not believe in what does not exist
in his eye.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2007
author=webbaba link=topic=94198.msg1734196#msg1734196 date=1196420110]
TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER, EVENTUALLY IT WILL PREVAIL. Pure and simple law

I hit him below the belt grin
]

don't rejoice yet.
Go through all the religious and tell me who needs to hide their head in shame.
The last video I posted about dirty old Muslim men being allowed by sharia to finger little female infants should make you want to strangle allah and his prophet.

In case you missed it.
Here again and please do share it
Islam has been exposed for the perverted fraud that it really is.
Christ awaits you with open arms.
It's time you heard the truth that has been denied you.

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 01, 2007
olabowale:

The onlyingredient of altimate success or failure is Truth in God consciousness, under the Mercy of Al Rahman.

This is a most empty religion. What does it mean to have "truth in God consciousness"? So if i keep reciting "God is one God" and snatch my neighbours wife i will still make jaanat?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by webbaba: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2007
What we are telling you and others with narrow mind is that you need to understand human laxities/defects/idiosyncracies and do not attach any human behaviour to a religion ethics.

You will not mention pastors who are diabolic in deeds, you will not talk about gay bishops, you will not talk about sisters/mothers having secret sexual affairs in unexpected places with unexpected peoples.

So you all need to be rounded in religious affairs before blowing your ignorance and bias.

nwando:

author=webbaba link=topic=94198.msg1734196#msg1734196 date=1196420110]

don't rejoice yet.
Go through all the religious and tell me who needs to hide their head in shame.
The last video I posted about dirty old Muslim men being allowed by sharia to finger little female infants should make you want to strangle allah and his prophet.

In case you missed it.
Here again and please do share it
Islam has been exposed for the perverted fraud that it really is.
Christ awaits you with open arms.
It's time you heard the truth that has been denied you.

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by babs787(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2007
I tire for these christian apologists

Seeing, they see not, hearing, they hear not.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 02, 2007
webbaba:

What we are telling you and others with narrow mind is that you need to understand human laxities/defects/idiosyncracies and do not attach any human behaviour to a religion ethics.

[b]You will not mention pastors who are diabolic in deeds, you will not talk about gay bishops, you will not talk about sisters/mothers having secret sexual affairs in unexpected places with unexpected peoples.

So you all need to be rounded in religious affairs before blowing your ignorance and bias.[/b]

You amaze me
So you compare people who choose to lead their lives contrary to the Bible with those who are obeying sharia laws,Allahs own "heavenly laws" that must be followed?
Oh so you mean to tell me this sharia that allows sexual perversion is ok since there are gay bishops?
Do you realise that a gay bishop is an adult that has chosen to live contrary to the Bible nevertheless he is a grown adult that must account of his life and can choose the way he lives,right or wrong.

Thanks for telling us that those Islamic mallams with talisman (juju) and fornication and adultery are unheard of in Islam.
Those girls in the middle east going for hymen reconstruction surgeries and those who only practice anal  and MouthAction to preserve their hymen before marriage are only fragments of our imagination.
I know what I'm talking about.

You must hide your head in shame that you have no answer why allahs law of sharia allows grown men to finger little girls
In case you don't know there is no perversion inour world lower than child molestation.
Gay Bishops are adults just like those gay alhajis in Kano and Saudi Arabia
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 02, 2007
babs787:

Have you watched that video yet?
men who are following the 5 pillars of Islam have now added a sixth pillar of sexual molestation of infants and it is legal by the sharia.
What say ye?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Kobojunkie: 4:08am On Dec 02, 2007
babs787:

yet you have been offering the same for your own belief all this while,  LMAO!!!! LOLOLOLOL

I can not believe someone like you after all your posts on this one thread would come back with that line. REMOVE THE PLANK IN YOUR EYE PLEASE And JUST CONTINUE inSTead of shooting yourself in the Mouth with statements you have no understanding of. LOLOLOLOL!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 02, 2007
babs787:

You tire for us and yet you dey quote our bible? grin grin Na true, you don tire.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 4:46am On Dec 02, 2007
@Kokojunkie: As I recalled, the removal of Plank thing, is in the Bible. Jesus son of Mary was
addressing, Christians, not Muslims. At least, he was addressing the Children of Israel, but
definately not african and not Arabs.

Your slogan speaks volume: It truly applied to and probably still applies to the White Christian
minorities, who are imposing their wills on poor majority of the colonised societies. It also applies
the Jewish nation of Israel, in the mist of Arabs of the middle east.

The Muslims are fast learners, now that they copy your leadership, in this exact same process. I hope
that you do not exclude the Christian and Jewish nations from this your Slogan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.