Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54177 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Ahmadtjk(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2007
it is really absurd pple like davilyn can talk what they want here, i believe nairaland is an oppotunity
to express urself not to condemn ones faith, be wise man, more important things to talk about, this 21st
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by tboy1(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2007
@ davidylan

Before i opened the link to this post:
1:I knew that you were going to contribute to this post
2:I knew that you were going to find away to go off the topic

@ Kobojunkie

I've read loads of your post and (even though i don't agree with most of them) you seem like a brillant guy.You know davidylan has a problem with islam.Just go through some of his old post.(which i believe you've probably done) but you still seem to defend him.

@ Poster
Personally,the problem is that i hardly meet any good muslim girls and the ones i've meet i cannot date them for personal reasons.If i meet a muslim lady who has most things i desire in a lady them i will definately date/marry the lady. But for now, i haven't found.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by kollyp2000(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2007
In my own opinion, Christian ladies are generally well-dressed, cute and they are not "dont-touch-me" kind of girls, So thus give the Muslim guys easy access to aproach them, No matter how decent a Muslim girls look, if she doesn't see cap and tesbiy(or what do they call it). He might not even pay attention to you.

And so on,
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by mellow(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2007
The problem is not the religion itself but those who are faithfuls of the religion

and their religious beliefs.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olupahpah(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2007
@tboy1

if you are looking for a muslim lady i sgguest you change the circles u hang in!!!

@ davidlyan

there is so much venom for muslims coming from you. I can only wonder why!!!

i dont think its a thing about muslim guys liking xtian girls, i jus think nowadays due to certain factors people tend to mix more and inter religious dating and marraiges are now more common place. I dont think its about pre marital sex cos everybody does it including dem deeper life as well. I will just say sometimes you cant help where ur heart leads you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by mukina2: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2007
kollyp2000:
, So thus give the Muslim guys easy access to aproach them, No matter how decent a Muslim girls look, if she doesn't see cap and tesbiy(or what do they call it). He might not even pay attention to you.
And so on,

this is a lie .
most Muslims girls i know would run away from guys like that ,No one wants to date a fanatic . Agreed a beard/cap is sunnah .but it depends on how the person goes about it . I know Muslim guys with beards that are not fanatics .you do not not necessarily have to grow a beard for a Muslim lady to date you wink

@ Topic
its on both sides . Muslims guys dating Christian babes and Christian Guys dating Muslim babes . Most of my Christian Male pals are dating Muslim girls .
If a Muslim guys loves a Christian lady .nothing to it . its love ,chastity doesn't work by religion, a lady maintains herself how she deems fit .
so all the stereotypes about Muslim and Christian girls is just rubbish.
if a girl wants to be wayward . good for her it has nothing to do with her religion. its her doing .
although in Islam . for a Muslim lady to marry outside of Islam is "Haram" .Most Muslim Parents do not even encourage boyfriend/girlfriend relationship for their children . .
I believe thats one of the reasons why Muslim guys date Christian girls.
i have seen mixed marriages . only thing would be that one person has got to convert .
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by solidus: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ davidylan

i have read a lot of your posts. you strike me as an intelligent person but i personally think you are the least intelligent lander.

what the hell does a Muslim guy preferring to date date a Christian girl got to do with attacking peoples faith and their God?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
Salama
Mukina2

I don't know why peeps like to generalise,
i agree with what you ve said  wink
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Pain(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2007
This is Why I Hate Religion. I Bow and Vow Allegiance only to my Creator. Dont Ask Me Who. Seek Yours.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by olabowale(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2007
Its a good thing that davidylan, is true to form, in every post. Don't mind him. He is just being himself. Its the Untamed tiger in him. Now we know from that everything is fair in war. Yet he claims to come from nonwarring religion, that only peace and forgiveness are all there are to it. He reminds me of ghostly neuclar plant owner in The Simpsons. When he was medicated, all you hear from him is, 'I bring you peace.' As soon as the medication wore out, it was oppression and more oppression.

To your post; unfortunately, the world is not utopic. People choose to obey or disobey God, the Controller of all. So it is no wonder that a good number of muslim guys are dating christian girls, probably not in the manner prescribed in the Qur'an and demostrated in the hadith. If the relationship is for the purpose of wholesome union in marriage, then there should not be any premarital sex. There should be a chaperrone, always to prevent the possibilty of this. Guys and girls, if left alone, unsupervised, the possibilities of what may happen is out there for any to guess on. Its like leaving a goat unrestrained in courtyard, with a heap of yam, etc. The hungry yam will have its fill before anyone get it from the yam.

@Pain: If you have a Creator, then follow the true rules and commands of that Creator to you. However, if you only pay lip service to your Creator as to make yourself feel good that you are cdonnected, it is all a sham and will lead you to ruin. The first thing is that your must truly find who your Creator is. Then know if there is a manuscript of guidance provided to you from that Creator. After knowing these two above, please follow it with all your might, body and soul. Never let it go.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by ettehgate(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2007
opuro was banned, reason for trying to help somebody that want to know
how they do yahooyahoo
osereka was banned for phonography

pls landers, ask seun why is davidillan still here?

me think seun put this guy here just for a porpose : ATTACK MUSLIM AND ISLAM AT ALL TIMES

TALK ABOUT BOOBS, BABES, DICK, CUNT, LEG, ARM, ANYTHING AT ALL, DAVIDILLAN WILL SURELY CHANGE IT TO ISLAM, MUSLIM, IRAQ, AGFANITSAN, PALESTINIAN, ALLAH AND ALL SORT OF CRAP.

so my conclution is this DAVIDILLAN IS THE SAME PERSON AS SEUN.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by auwal87(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2007
I am a Muslim Guy, but a Christian girl have never ever entered my mind, there are lots of Modest Muslim Girls everywhere.

Another reason is Christian girls do not take birth, maybe once a week, and they are always open for having Bleep relationship. Then why would I date them if I'm not so? While Muslim girls, most of them abstain till they get married, which is good both in Islam and Christianity. That is why most of HIV/AIDS people in Nigeria are Christian girls second to Christian guys followed by Muslim guys, then Muslim girls.

I think the Poster used few area as an example, maybe there are lots of Muslim guys in the area he lives more than Christians guys and more Christian girls than Muslim girls, so, Judge it yourself,

Take Care All,
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Besteric(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Richyblack,, na wa for u sef, Islam is a retrogressive religion,, take or leave it[b][/b] Thumbs up for davidlian
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by tboy1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2007
olupahpah:

@tboy1
if you are looking for a muslim lady i sgguest you change the circles u hang in!!!

1: There is no circle i hand round in , i have just a couple of friends.

2: I'm not searching for a muslim lady, if i meet 1 then fine, if not i don't mind a Christian girl, to be honest i'm not bothered bout which religion she is practicing ,all i care bout is that the girl has the fear of God in her and she does not try to convert me to be a Christian(i've met a couple of girls like that)

Besteric:

@Richyblack,, na wa for u sef, Islam is a retrogressive religion,, take or leave it[b][/b] Thumbs up for davidlian

Seun needs to ban your ass as well
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by ilemobade(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
naa omo jesu dey here

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
tboy1:

@ davidylan

Before i opened the link to this post:
1:I knew that you were going to contribute to this post
2:I knew that you were going to find away to go off the topic

@ Kobojunkie

I've read loads of your post and (even though i don't agree with most of them) you seem like a brillant guy.You know davidylan has a problem with islam.Just go through some of his old post.(which i believe you've probably done) but you still seem to defend him.
@ Posterthat
Personally,the problem is that i hardly meet any good muslim girls and the ones i've meet i cannot date them for personal reasons.If i meet a muslim lady who has most things i desire in a lady them i will definately date/marry the lady. But for now, i haven't found.

@TBoy1, Here is a question for you. Why is DavidLyan not allowed to hate muslims if he wants to but RichyBlack is allowed to hate jews and americans if he wants to?? ANYBODY is allowed to Hate/LOVE whomever they want but for those of us in here, I repeat, this thread is NOT ABOUT JEWS AND AMERICA, it is simply about muslim love and christian gals. Why should we continue to deal with people's hates and have them TURN Most EVERY POST into an A JEWS VS ISLAM debate. I mean you are FREE to hate as you want in the end, it is not up to you or I to decide what another things but when that HATE starts to OVERFLOW and ruin discussions that have nothing to do with the subject of your hate OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN,  do not see that is a problem?? @Tboy1

If someone in here has a hate for muslims/christians and comes in here to express it, I would not fault the person cause the thread does speak of muslims and christians. But FOR HEAVENS SAKE,  why SHOULD WE HAVE TO TURN IT INTO A JEW AND AMERICA CRAPPY thread YET AGAIN After My First Try at it with these same , I REALIZED it was a trend with them and decided to RUN AWAY FROM THEM. AS SOON AS I see a post by them, I know in the end the likelihood of it being turned into another JEWRAMBLE is really high and so I stay away. This time, I would like to understand if they can explain to me HOW turning this INTERESTING THREAD into another "ZIONISTS ARE AGAINST ME "RAMBLEFEST is logical. If you can explain that to me, I would love it @Tboy1

What the HECK has a muslim man choosing a Christian girl to do with JEWS AND AMERICA?? @Tboy1
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2007
You know what @Purist ,  It seems you always have to make it about you and right here and now, I apologize for not looking at the name of the poster before I addressed that post. Forgive me for thinking that this discussion was an open for all @Purist,  I will try to stay clear of any posts of yours so as not to make you uneasy and have you always in defensive mode after this thread here @Purist. Have a nice one!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by gahffbay(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2007
Salam Alaekum All,
Nice thread I must confess,but then we should be careful in submitting our views.As a moslem;I want to say here that islam does not thrive on compulsion ,rather convincion.So we have to support our arguements or views with doctrines by tenets of the two religions in question.I expect an intellectual submission from all rather than resulting to condemning or using uncouth languages and all that like the second person that joined issue on this thread.Pls i enjoin all to refrain from using foul languages,we must learn to respect our dissenting opinions and views.
Ma asalam.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by pmdaboh(f): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Gahffbay

I agree with you 100%.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Purist(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2007
Kobojunkie:

You know what @Purist ,  It seems you always have to make it about you and right here and now, I apologize for not looking at the name of the poster before I addressed that post. Forgive me for thinking that this discussion was an open for all @Purist,  I will try to stay clear of any posts of yours so as not to make you uneasy and have you always in defensive mode after this thread here @Purist. Have a nice one!!!

I don't know what you're trying to get at here - trying to make me feel guilty on your own wrongdoing?  Anyways, if my post offended you in anyway, I'm sincerely sorry.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by gahffbay(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
@pmdaboh
Thanks ma'am!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by mojojojo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2007
There is nothing wrong with dating or marrying christian or jewish girls in Islam. The Qur'an allows it and the prophets most beautiful wife was a jew (even though she converted). This topic is inconsequential.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by needeeg(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2007
@davidylan

Dont gate me wrong, because that's exactly what i mean, im Muslem i know that already!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2007
gahffbay:

Salam Alaekum All,
Nice thread I must confess,but then we should be careful in submitting our views.As a moslem;I want to say here that [b]islam does not thrive on compulsion ,rather convincion.[/b]So we have to support our arguements or views with doctrines by tenets of the two religions in question.I expect an intellectual submission from all rather than resulting to condemning or using uncouth languages and all that like the second person that joined issue on this thread.Please i enjoin all to refrain from using foul languages,we must learn to respect our dissenting opinions and views.
Ma asalam.

I wonder who gahffbay thinks he is decieving? If islam does not thrive on compulsion then why are those who decide to leave islam threatened with death? Conviction my foot!

I see hypocritical muslim males crying "i dont care what religion she is as long as she doesnt try to convert me . . ." where are the muslim girls and why is it forbideen for them to marry christian girls? I lived in the north for a while and it was such a shame. Tons of beautiful muslim girls and all of them are unable to marry outside their religion. Islam is a religion of hypocrisy and double standards.

And of course you see how much islam thrives on compulsion when the sons of belial keep asking for people to be banned simply because they choose to speak out against a religion of fraud and oppression.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by wyt(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2007
christians can't date not to talk of marrying muslim, those that do that actualy hind under the umbralla of christianity, they are not, .
i have seen a lady that date a muslim, the muslim guy is my friend (of course i am a xtian), iask the lady if she is a xtian, she told me the church she attends,(would'nt mention it ok), she is there for the alahajis money.but she isn't, as i ask her if she is born again, she has no answer, so i concluded that she is not.

xtian can't be equally yoked with unbelievers,
for love, christ is love, he/she who do not have christ, can't have love, for u to get lov 1st get christ (not kidding),

l
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
I just saw this thread and it really scares the @#$T out of me.
Personally I do not have any qualms with any gal-------Muslim, Christians, Jews and any other religion out there-----apart from the devil though-----so if I set my love net, it does not select fish type.
I have dated Muslims and Christians gals alike and to be honest I do not notice much because I try to enjoy myself in all my relationships.
The Muslim gals will ask me to go to the Mosque and prayers and I will go, the Christian gals will invite me to church and I will go. ------all for love. So why the bad words on this thread. People, enjoy yourselves------if you meet a fanatic in any religion-----decide for yourself if you want to hook-up or move on. Most important is the love you have for that person and statistics------for me no backside----no way! Apologies to those wey no get.

After all we have seen divorce in Muslim/Muslim and Christian/Christian marriages. Some very ugly ones. So what is the fuss about

So to me I will say, the reason why “some” Muslim guys prefer to date Christian girls is accessibility and falling head over for the person, after all the only way you can recognize some Muslim girls is the way they dress-----off course with the Ninja outfit you cannot see the backside-------- on the other hand some Muslim gals are totally stealth until prayer time.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by nyabinghi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2007
Davidylan is a deluded slowpoke,

Davidylan is a stiff necked fool

Davidylan needs to get some education(he is an educated tout)

davidylan thinks more with his dick more than his brain i.m.h.o
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2007
nyabinghi:

davidylan thinks more with his privates more than his brain i.m.h.o

Typical islamic response to criticism . . . kill the infidel! grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by needeeg(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2007
nyabinghi:

davidylan thinks more with his privates more than his brain i.m.h.o
Big boy, easy abeg! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by nyabinghi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2007
Davidylan is a deluded slowpoke whose opinion shouldn't be taken into cognisance. He is a real christian(sneeze). He thinks with his dick i.m.o
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2007
nyabinghi:

Davidylan is a deluded slowpoke whose opinion shouldn't be taken into cognisance. He is a real christian(sneeze). He thinks with his privates i.m.o

Yawn. Next! grin
Amazing. Are these not the people who weep day and night that they are a people of "peace"?
Show me where i have erred in presenting the fraud that is the quran. . .
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by nyabinghi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
Davidylan,

I will never join issues with you cos i know your type. I do see your posts on bbc's 606 where all u do is attack yakubu and martins all day long. Babes are the same either christian or muslim, there is no rule that says one shouldn't date from any tribe,religion et al. Moreover what gives u the opinion that i am a muslim. U need a head shrink man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.