Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54178 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by musakas(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
islam means peace, the muslim men are allowed to marry any girl once they belief in any religious.the christian girls are not decent in their dress most are time. the date them as friend which later be domp since the are easy to carry go.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Jibson999(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2011
musakas:

islam means peace, the muslim men are allowed to marry any girl once they belief in any religious.the christian girls are not decent in their dress most are time. the date them as friend which later be domp since the are easy to carry go.
do u mean mtn, every where u go
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by thirty(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2012
musakas: islam means peace, the muslim men are allowed to marry any girl once they belief in any religious.the christian girls are not decent in their dress most are time. the date them as friend which later be domp since the are easy to carry go.
its not true. According to Q60:13. O you who believe! Turn not (for friendship) to people on who is the Wrath of Allah. Of the Hereafter they are already in despair, just as the Unbelievers are in despair about those (buried) in graves.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by tpia5: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Not sure if i was on this thread.

But anyway, @ topic

I dont think they "prefer" to date christian girls per se.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Azumy(f): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
Allah kiyaye! 4 m 2 date a xtian guy! Olorun maje!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by tpia5: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
I am not nigerian but lived in 4 continents. the simple answer is mutual, the christian girls see a brand of innocense in the muslim guy, mainly because muslim come from a sober lifestyle, and the muslim guy likes the christian girl because she comes usually from a more worldly society and can show him the world and speak the language of the world. other christian girls will find most muslim guys either naive, silly or just uncomfortable with the religion. other muslim guys dont in the first place date, and will find most christian girls too promiscous.

"naive" muslim guy?

never met one.

I think your analysis is a bit flawed although since you say you're not nigerian, maybe your context is different.

but maybe others might agree with you.

i personally wouldnt say they're "naive", or "innocent", but just careful, thuogh i could be wrong.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
davidylan:

erm sir, learn to tell the truth. ONLY MUSLIM MEN are allowed to date christians . . . now why would allah allow you to date people he refered to as infidels and accursed people meant only for the hotest part of hell? Allah has a huge crisis of identity and a problem with consistency.
buhhahaha
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2012
It is part of Islamic evangelism.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2012
@ Musaka the Muslim sisters are not better. In spit of the mode of dressing for the Muslim sisters, they are as promiscuous as any other person. In the north, the only thing worst than apostasy is for a non-muslim to date a muslin girl.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Mujah1deen: 5:18am On Nov 23, 2013
needeeg: Well, this aint new though, because is alow in the religion to date xtain, but if ur talking about does that just want to wea there self, would say the xtain gurls are very simple to wae than the muslems once!
it is allowed to marry not to date , dating stuffs are forbidden in Islam, dating is alien and haram
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Miscellaneous(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Seun:
Because Christian girls are generally more willing to engage in premarital sex, and Muslim men want it too. wink

u are reasoning with the wrong part of ur body. Muslim believe in secrecy ……… it gives dem joy. they av sex in secret even without the knowledge of their hijab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.