Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (54170 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
nyabinghi:

Davidylan,

I will never join issues with you because i know your type. I do see your posts on bbc's 606 where all u do is attack yakubu and martins all day long. Babes are the same either christian or muslim, there is no rule that says one shouldn't date from any tribe,religion et al. Moreover what gives u the opinion that i am a muslim. You need a head shrink man.

Have you read your Koran?

BTW,can you leave david alone.
Everything the young man has said has been true,with proofs
You may not like the fact that he exposes the lifestyle and teachings of Mohammed,but he has not lied.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2007
nyabinghi:

Davidylan,

I will never join issues with you because i know your type.

ur type is easy to spot. . . their only response to critics is to do spew profanities while pretending not to want to "join issues". Most of them have nothing upstairs to join issues with anyway.

nyabinghi:

i do see your posts on bbc's 606 where all u do is attack yakubu and martins all day long.

all day long?  grin considering i've only made 2 606 posts in a 3 month period, you certainly know what you are talking about. At least u read 606 . . .

nyabinghi:

Babes are the same either christian or muslim, there is no rule that says one shouldn't date from any tribe,religion et al.

why do i even waste time with individuals who dont know what they are talking about? all fluff no substance.
Apparently you are unaware that muslim women are forbidden from marrying outside their religion eh?

nyabinghi:

Moreover what gives u the opinion that i am a muslim. You need a head shrink man.

Yeah, the usual lame retort . . . "by the way i'm not muslim" . . . tell that to the marines and pls grab hold of a shrink while u do that.  grin
Cheerio
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
auwal wrote
I am a Muslim Guy, but a Christian girl have never ever entered my mind, there are lots of Modest Muslim Girls everywhere.

Another reason is Christian girls do not take birth, maybe once a week, and they are always open for having Bleep relationship. Then why would I date them if I'm not so? While Muslim girls, most of them abstain till they get married, which is good both in Islam and Christianity. That is why most of HIV/AIDS people in Nigeria are Christian girls second to Christian guys followed by Muslim guys, then Muslim girls.

I think the Poster used few area as an example, maybe there are lots of Muslim guys in the area he lives more than Christians guys and more Christian girls than Muslim girls, so, Judge it yourself,

Take Care All,  

From a Muslim man from Kano state,the land of many diseases tongue
saying Christian girls don't take baths shocked shocked

If this were davidylan,you all will be waving your machete from Kotangora to Tudun Wada grin
Show me your statistics of HIV along religious lines,that may yet prove that the Nigerian census is fabricated.
The average Christian in Nigeria is more likely to visit a doctor when sick,he is more likely to be tested and more likely to go and receive treatment and is more likely to die with a proper diagnosis unlike his northern Muslim counterpart who is still trying to find out if his wives and litter of kids have enough kunu to drink for the day grin
He'll drop dead suddenly and buried by sundown in his sleeping mat,no hospital records,no histories,nothing.

Please don't come in here and talk nonsense,some of us have walked the streets of northern Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2007
lol thank you Nwando grin lying is allowed in islam.

Quote from Pmdaboh
I told him recently that I was really going against my faith by being his friend period, and he told me that Musliums have no restrictions like we Christians do, for they can befriend people of other faiths, date people of other faiths, and even marry outside of their faith.

Your friend was only doing what every typical deluded "moderate" muslim has been taught to do by rota . . . lie as a means of whitewashing the horror of islam.

Muslims can befriend people of other faiths?
Quran 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Can muslims marry outside their faith?
Surah 2:221 2:221 Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire,

- Please note the word "idolaters/idolatresses . . .

Surah 9: 28 - 33 clearly identifies christians (people of the scripture) and the jews as idolaters!

But here is where islam's duplicity shines through - - muslim men are allowed to marry christian women . . . for the sole essence of swelling the muslim rank by marriage!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2007
Lets make love not war------is it not the same thing down below----Muslim or Christian girl-----na wa oh!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2007
Kai davidylan-------please research before you type nonsense.

http://www.submission.org/christians/friends.html
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2007
davidylan:

lol thank you Nwando grin lying is allowed in islam.

Quote from Pmdaboh

Your friend was only doing what every typical deluded "moderate" muslim has been taught to do by rota . . . lie as a means of whitewashing the horror of islam.

Muslims can befriend people of other faiths?
Quran 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Can muslims marry outside their faith?
Surah 2:221 2:221 Wed not idolatresses till they believe; for lo! a believing bondwoman is better than an idolatress though she please you; and give not your daughters in marriage to idolaters till they believe, for lo! a believing slave is better than an idolater though he please you. These invite unto the Fire,

- Please note the word "idolaters/idolatresses . . .

Surah 9: 28 - 33 clearly identifies christians (people of the scripture) and the jews as idolaters!

But here is where islam's duplicity shines through - - muslim men are allowed to marry christian women . . . for the sole essence of swelling the muslim rank by marriage!

Thank you for those verses of the Koran.
And thank God,you did not write them.
These people should be taking it out on allah,not you,afterall no be him write am?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2007
Davidylan------abi wetin you call yourself-------people don dey follow you type nonsense------lets be cautious of what we type here-----i guess most off us do some research before we type nonsense!
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2007
FemiATL:

Kai davidylan-------please research before you type nonsense.

http://www.submission.org/christians/friends.html

I read that link you sent and to be frank it is just one of the desperate muslim attempts to white-wash the quran and make it presentable to non-muslims appalled at the violence and hate it spews towards those it regards as infidels.

Note that the link changes the words "friend" in Quran 5:51 to mean "ally" . . . this completely changes the context of that verse as being a friend is not synonymous with being an ally. Note also that most islamic scholars agree that the right word there shld be "friends" and not "ally".

2. Again it is the same islamic excuse . . . everytime a violent and hateful part of the quran is exposed we are quickly told that allah could only have given that verse in a time of war. Now we know that at NO time during Mohammed's time on earth where christians or Jews EVER at war with him . . . so why would allah have said that you not take christians and jews for "friends" simply for war times? Which wars?

Dear FemiATL, it is you who needs to do "research" before crying like a baby. Muslims cannot even interprete their quran, they need to go ferreting for "copy and paste" links and then come accusing us of not doing research.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2007
nwando:

Thank you for those verses of the Koran.
And thank God,you did not write them.
These people should be taking it out on allah,not you,afterall no be him write am?

My sister, these slaves of allah (no be me call them slaves) find it so difficult to analyse their own scriptures. I would be surprised if most of them have ever read through their copy. Is it any surprise then that rather than attempt to discuss issues they prefer to curse and swear?

FemiATL:

Davidylan------abi wetin you call yourself-------people don dey follow you type nonsense------lets be cautious of what we type here-----i guess most off us do some research before we type nonsense!

My dear . . . what is the "nonsense"? Are these not in your quran? Did we manufacture the very quran for you? Are those abrogated verses? Did Shaitan inspire those ones too?
Cautious of what? Are muslims cautious of what they type? Are they cautious when they accuse us of carrying corrupted bibles and yet cannot produce the one allah claimed to have sent down and confirmed?

Have you done any "research" before asking us to go do one? why are muslims forever calling for "research"? Cant they discuss their own quran confidently?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
Davidylan-----your response was expected. You are in a world of your own-------nutsland------express your craziness as you wish.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2007
FemiATL:

Davidylan-----your response was expected. You are in a world of your own-------nutsland------express your craziness as you wish.

I would have been shocked if you didnt join the chorus of insults. Adhominems is the last refuge of the dimwitted.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2007

Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by FemiATL: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hey Come on--------i have not even started with the insults-------I am going to applebees to eat and the menu will not contain pork-----then i'll settle down to see how you can be cured----if that will ever happen.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2007
FemiATL:

Hey Come on--------i have not even started with the insults-------I am going to applebees to eat and the menu will not contain pork-----then i'll settle down to see how you can be cured----if that will ever happen.

your time is better spent reading your quran and making sense of it. For starters . . . why do muslims NOT eat pork? Why do muslims venerate the black stone? When muslims pray do they really face east and why? Where is allah's torah and injil that he claimed he revealed?

So many questions seeking answers . . . i dont need the answers . . . you would do well to search them out for urself.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2007
FemiATL:

keep kidding yourself.
Most good meals are flavoured with fat backs tongue
That is the secret ingredient.
Pigs,hogs,bacon,they all dey.

You better find yourself a halal restaurant serving fried tofu and imitation crab meat. tongue
We have taken over applebees.
"ham"burgers and Mcdonalds are off limits.
cool
Those crispy fries have pig's saturated fat to make them yummy.
Even if you order chicken or fish,they kissed the ham in the refrigerators and on the shipping trucks.
The same knives that fillet the fish sliced though the yummy backs of Ms piggy cool
Let's not talk of pizzas

The word pizza goes hand in hand with pepperoni
They are inseperable
so if you eat any pizza,by extension,you have eaten the hogs within.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by spoilt(f): 1:52am On Nov 18, 2007
nwando:

keep kidding yourself.
Most good meals are flavoured with fat backs tongue
That is the secret ingredient.
Pigs,hogs,bacon,they all dey.

You better find yourself a halal restaurant serving fried tofu and imitation crab meat. tongue
We have taken over applebees.
"ham"burgers and Mcdonalds are off limits.
cool
Those crispy fries have pig's saturated fat to make them yummy.
Even if you order chicken or fish,they kissed the ham in the refrigerators and on the shipping trucks.
The same knives that fillet the fish sliced though the yummy backs of Ms piggy cool
Let's not talk of pizzas

The word pizza goes hand in hand with pepperoni
They are inseperable
so if you eat any pizza,by extension,you have eaten the hogs within.

pork epidemic grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nwaka77: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2007
@ Poster
They do? did not know that. Abeg, let's be careful not to generalization though.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by nyabinghi(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2007
nwando ft davidylan,

mi haffi seh de two ah you gwan nuts. unu fe spill out dutty stuffs wan de people dem fe believe. Mi nuh go seckle pon unu chatty chatty.All mi need unu fe do is het a lickle education and some overstanding, unu too brainwash all de time. Mi come teach unu fe a likkle fee seen. A word is too short for a sentence. grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by shayo02(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2007
Kq has said it all
if i wouldnt sound spiritual, is the word christian an origination or discovery? So far from my concrete analysis of the bible, a christian is a person who is able to show vividly the feaures of Jesus christ, In other word, such person is referered to as christlike person.

From the survey of the word christian. i have this dialogue:

PEOPLE: who are those
A: it seem they behave like that Jesus christ Killed
B: Not is seems there behaviour and attitudes are directly synoymous
C: they must be his disciple
A: But these ones are many compared to His disciples then
D: then must be His Like(i.e. christlike people)
Yes they are christian.

all these happened at antioch. thats how the word christian came into existence.
Yes. church growers(christian ladies) marries Muslim brothers because:
1. they are blind
2. they are sentimental
3. they are thieves(lovers of money)
4. they are fornicator
5. they lack the true understanding of the scripture
6. they are flesh slaves e.t.c

can you imagine someone telling me that im abnormal for not have mated with at least a girl in my life(a 22yr old boy).
then such lady is emotional corrupt because out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaks!
lastly, christians have rectriction and thats why we have the bible which i use to my constitution. an example is a passage in corinthians that says do not yoke equally with unbelievers, another one says in james that flee from all appearances of the devil e.t.c. hence christians have restriction! thanks for reading!

i will be stopping here for a while but you can please get in touch for a comprehensive analysis via search4unique@yahoo.com or 08059907474.
thanks
sayo
one love
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by nuru(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2007
It is a fallacy to state that Muslim men prefer to date Christian ladies. It is too much of a generalization. Muslim men, I am one so I should know, prefer fellow muslims.

One can therefore say that the basis of this thread is faulty and I don't think we should waste time on the discourse.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by PurestBoy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2007
@davidylan,

Chairman I will like to know you oo, . You are too hot in most of your responses.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Dreloaded(f): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2007
Because Christian girls are generally more willing to engage in premarital sex, and Muslim men want it too.

Lmao. This is hilarious and somewhat true of these so called Christian girls who are ONLY Chrtistian in the fact that they go to church.

Of course you could also argue that nowadays that some Muslim females engage in anal so as to continue with the facadeof "disciplined and innocent"

In other words, nowadays everyone is full of shit.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 19, 2007
nyabinghi:

nwando ft davidylan,

mi haffi seh de two ah you gwan nuts. unu fe spill out dutty stuffs wan de people them fe believe. Mi nuh go seckle pon unu chatty chatty.All mi need unu fe do is het a lickle education and some overstanding, unu too brainwash all de time. Mi come teach unu fe a likkle fee seen. A word is too short for a sentence. grin

what language is this one.
The thread is now too hot,you have changed to vernacular shocked shocked
Ojigbi jigbi

You still haven't said your choice in females
hooded or unhooded?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by wendymanda: 4:11am On Nov 19, 2007
nwando ft davidylan,

mi haffi seh de two ah you gwan nuts. unu fe spill out dutty stuffs wan de people them fe believe. Mi nuh go seckle pon unu chatty chatty.All mi need unu fe do is het a lickle education and some overstanding, unu too brainwash all de time. Mi come teach unu fe a likkle fee seen. A word is too short for a sentence.

what language is this one.
The thread is now too hot,you have changed to vernacular
Ojigbi jigbi

You still haven't said your choice in females
hooded or unhooded?

I am almost 100% that this is Jamaican patois. If in representation of Rastafarianism then probably with hooded, I could however be wrong and he may prefer unhooded.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by deedami(m): 4:16am On Nov 19, 2007
nyabinghi:

nwando ft davidylan,

mi haffi seh de two ah you gwan nuts. unu fe spill out dutty stuffs wan de people them fe believe. Mi nuh go seckle pon unu chatty chatty.All mi need unu fe do is het a lickle education and some overstanding, unu too brainwash all de time. Mi come teach unu fe a likkle fee seen. A word is too short for a sentence. grin

question, u really nyabinghi?
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by frgy1: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2007
na waa o. a simple topic don become war
this is part of the problems of the black man.he never reconciles diffrences wit his fellow black man.am very sure if this was a physical confrontation many go don dey shead blood by now
and am sure the nex thin wey una go dey do na to de blame the other party 4d bloood sheading wey i mention above.
religion is a thing of the heart, sumtin held dear to all who belive,somting that governs our way of life at least to some certain extent. so when u provoke ,you shouldnt be suprised at the reaction of the provoked.
the best thing is not to go there except 4 reasons of clarification. and do this wit respect for the other party's faith.
that is the way to be
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by amaikama(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2007
The case is simple! It's because some Christian brothers are not serious minded, caring or reliable enough for the Christian sisters, if ever they where, the muslim brothers would not even dream of dating them not to mention marrying them.

Some Christian sisters have lost faith with some Christian brothers when it comes to serious relationship and marriages.
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by medaura(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2007
A QUESTION:

who is the SUICIDE BOMBER in this forum?

a) richyblack
b) davidylan
c)femiATL
d)nwando
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Aknadu(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2007
It is a conventional truth that xtian girls tend to be more civilized than there muslim counterparts
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by mafolayomi(f): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2007
Davidlan, yr type must not be given chance at the top. you no why? because u will get there and those that are not

xtians will suffer from u i hate yr type of xtian, majority of my friends are xtians and also i have many muslim friends too.

my belief is we cannot do without each other we will always have reasons to do one or two thins together.

so David or whatever yr name is try and change yr ways
Re: Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? by Backslider(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ The Question

They have the mission to completely wipeout the other religions so they marry your women and make them wives so that they make them Muslims.

In so many countries it is not working because of so many reasons. Even some muslims are marrying single wife because they find it easier to keep the family. The muslim Theology is to Islamize the whole world they have a saying the denotes that Allah is the owner of the Whole world and that the whole world must become muslim for allah. This is using the systems Satan Used in the Garden of eden to deceive adam into committing.

By using the weak part of man he won in the garden of eden and he is using women now. But God is looking for a man after his heart. God is looking for a Woman after his heart to defeat the plan of Lucifer.

We know why this is so because the Antichrisit needs a unified world religion so that he can declare himself the solution to the world.

Imagine if a Jew was a Muslim Mujahedeen and he ruled a Jewish nation?

Brethren the Stage is set for the final battle.

The Unfinished business of the battle in the garden of Eden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

13 Reasons Why I Embraced Islam – Emmanuel Adebayor / MC Oluomo: "Allahu Akbar Appeared In My Bucket Of Water Today" / Abdulrahman Yahaya Threatens Kadaria Ahmed For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.