Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,259 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area (13622 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / 15 Amazing Facts About The Champions League / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by francis247(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2012
190: Mine was simple

After d match - I quietly hired one ashawo and shagged her till day break
I nor fit shout @ all - waited all my life 4 dat moment
and here I was; thinking that there is still hope for "the hopeless" smh!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by cusehcuseh(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2012
God was on our side. Party de on nw.. Enof celebratn. Chelsea team got £10m bonus 4rm Abramovic 4 winnin CL Trophy.. Up chelsea....
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by francis247(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2012
edey2real: What happened yesterday where watched the match confirmed to me that Chelsea fans are touts. I watched the match in a very nice and quiet hotel but when Drogba equalised, this guy had to break the bottle of the beer he was taking and the person beside him. And when Robben missed, he had to pour the other bottle he requested for on his head. It was God that saved me cos i was sitting behind him.
LMAO!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by francis247(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2012
dabrake: Dem don celebrate, vandalize our transformer but one bastard rich chelsea fan just order for another new one. Him pay all man nepa bill for 2months in advance. Omo, see nepa light nah.
is this for real?
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by francis247(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2012
dabrake: Dem don celebrate, vandalize our transformer but one bastard rich chelsea fan just order for another new one. Him pay all man nepa bill for 2months in advance. Omo, see nepa light nah.
seriously?
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by elampiro(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2012
Wayne Rooney to his fans - was really impressed when I spoke with Roy Hodgson and he was keen for me to get some rest and a break to allow some injury niggles that have been affecting me over the last few weeks of the season, to clear up fully. Thanks to that bit of clever management I will be going into this tournament fully fit which is a first for me since Euro 2004 Portugal. Looking forward to meeting up with the rest of the squad on the 29th May. Congratulations to Chelsea at last we have beaten the Germans on Penalties in a major final, hope it's a good omen
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2012
It was celebration galore in ikeja lagn except adeniyi jones my part of the town,those bastards locked us out of the estate because we stayed beyond the time the estate gate closes as we went to nearby chinese restarant to watch the match for maximum impart and. Stayed till God knows when, well, we utilised the once in a lifetime opportunity by heading straight the club, went to about 3 clubs at ikeja yesternite, packed full.stayed till morning.shame to all chelsea haters joor

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2012
Bad belle arsenal fans,naso den go dey talk abt history and beautiful futbal,if una lik mak una get d best history,my own na 2 dey win trophies.Chelsea d champions of europe,d 1st london club 2 win d CL trophy.Hw i wish we cn parade d trophy pass emirate stadium and also white hart lane!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Otses(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2012
All I heard in the bus to service this morning was chelsea this and that. Even in church when the pastor said we should make joyful noises, my friend sitting beside me immediately screamed at the top of her voice and told me she was shouting because chelsea won last night, and that was the sermon she preached to me till the end of the service...
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Josh316(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2012
solomon111: You mean chelsea were lucky against valencia,napoli,benfica,barcelona,bayern munich,and even liverpool in the F.A cup?.
That is too much to hang on 'LUCK'.

Biko, my brother, helepu me to Hask them ooo!!!!! luck kor!!! hehehehehe!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Kk4(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2012
One bros broke the projector we were using to watch football cos chelsea won. He his currently in police custody. Pls someone tell chelsea mgt to come and bail him. Signed Akpos viewing center. Thanks... Seriously, d bros dey sanko.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by emmakind: 5:57pm On May 20, 2012
8az.........mtcheeeeew
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by OmichaelO: 6:13pm On May 20, 2012
here in unilag,there was firework n lots of noise
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Ignatio(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2012
Still hating on Chelsea don't be mad, be motivated

*singing*
Blue is the colour
And football is the game
We're together and winning is our aim....

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by fredoooooo: 6:37pm On May 20, 2012
solomto: i want god of soccer to remember Arsenal next season.

in the year 3030 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by zicobaba(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]They are making noise like China Phone
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by solomto(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2012
Adexchelsea19: Bad belle arsenal fans,naso den go dey talk abt history and beautiful futbal,if una lik mak una get d best history,my own na 2 dey win trophies.Chelsea d champions of europe,d 1st london club 2 win d CL trophy.Hw i wish we cn parade d trophy pass emirate stadium and also white hart lane!
enemies of progress
fredoooooo:

in the year 3030 grin grin grin grin grin grin
more enemies..
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Obinna138: 7:32pm On May 20, 2012
The celebration was very enjoyable at my side.fans were detonating fireworks and security personnels were shooting guns.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by fredoooooo: 7:32pm On May 20, 2012
solomto: enemies of progressmore enemies..

you celebrate with chelsea first and then see if yours will come or not ,CHELSEA victory yesterday was more painful to the ARSENALS fan than bayern , with such mind you people will continue to win emirates cup for century grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by subliminalpos: 7:48pm On May 20, 2012
i purposely murdered two MANCHASTER-UNITE FAN in my area! tongue cry grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2012
fredoooooo:

you celebrate with chelsea first and then see if yours will come or not ,CHELSEA victory yesterday was more painful to the ARSENALS fan than bayern , with such mind you people will continue to win emirates cup for century grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg help me tel d guy wella
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by jcross19: 7:52pm On May 20, 2012
sanchez4eva: Chelsea did well jor...but it was all based on luck and strategy..opportunity favours d prepared..chelsea played rubbish(parking chisco bus in front of τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ post) but τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ important thing is that they won.....Up Gunners
are u not ashame of ur gunners that play very well but end up trophyless for 8 good years Bleep off.we played rubbish and brought the 1st champions league in london,we 've set the record.bayen,baca and benfica played very well after who is the king of euro's champions? To tell u they are various ways to kill a lion without a gun,only the genius can know the tricks.dematteo knows it.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2012
jcross19: are u not ashame of ur gunners that play very well but end up trophyless for 8 good years Bleep off.we played rubbish and brought the 1st champions league in london,we 've set the record.bayen,baca and benfica played very well after who is the king of euro's champions? To tell u they are various ways to kill a lion without a gun,only the genius can know the tricks.dematteo knows it.
End of discussion
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 20, 2012
now available in soft and hard copies.....
How to win the champions league by parking the bus....... Written by di matteo.

Never give up on your dream by roman abrahimovuc, et al

Limited copies available.

My area was crazy last night..... what Chelsea has achieved is simply incredible.
Finally we have joined Europe elites.... Up blues...
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by henrychubayo: 8:12pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: You guyz shud stop making noise,U are nt the first to lift such Cup besides champion with No fireworks and champagne

Who invited you here bro? Don't u see other tread to post ur useless comments? Don't be an uninvited guest?
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by henrychubayo: 8:17pm On May 20, 2012
biker-boy:
De party will start by 4pm 2day. At Terminus Hotel Enugu. (pool side). All bluez faithfuls are Welcomed.
NB: At least one tag of Chelsea on U, na pass.... Thanks.
I wish am still in Enugu. It would have been excellent for me because i would have had many invitation but will surely attend yours.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by mamaafrik(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2012
Our pple craze smalloo,they painted an ogufe @ adata junction & a whole cow @ sapọn junctionbut there'll hv been more if not 4 nightfal,popoola babajide reportin 4rm abeokuta.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by henrychubayo: 8:26pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: was there anything like fireworks and popping of champagne in allanz arena last nite...Very boring champion,common community shield champion pop champagne

You should not have watched the match since it pains you like this. Did chelsea went there to do fireworks or to win champions league? If it pains you, just find the nearest transformer which will solve the problem very easy. This tread is not meant for ppl like you
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by solomto(f): 8:29pm On May 20, 2012
Adexchelsea19: Abeg help me tel d guy wella
are u blind?
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by tribalism(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2012
careytommy: No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.
#Dawaki Ext, Abuja.
grow up man, just wasting your god's given free gift (sense of reasoning) do you have to be agbero to celebrate success. haba?
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Biggyd2: 9:11pm On May 20, 2012
Stacey Banks: My area is as quite as hell. It seems everyone took sleeping doses.

The people there must have ice for blood running in their bodies undecided
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 20, 2012
I live in an area where no chelsea fan lives cause Noise is highly prohibited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. / Best Place To Buy Treadmills In Lagos / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (0 - 0 ) On 18th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.