Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area (13618 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / 15 Amazing Facts About The Champions League / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by jcross19: 9:25pm On May 20, 2012
tribalism:
grow up man, just wasting your god's given free gift (sense of reasoning) do you have to be agbero to celebrate success. haba?
thank u bro.they forgot that CFC set a remarkable and destinable record which no other team in the world has done.this is what i mean the haters.CFC was founded 1905 and claim their 1st champions league on 19.05.true we are pride of london.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Biggyd2: 9:32pm On May 20, 2012
adeoflagos: I feel sorry for (we) Nigerians on how much attention and emphasis we place on anything foreign. Here we are, a whole nation celebrating the successes of a foreign competition while the country national soccer league and regional championships are hardly in the news. A bulk of Nigerians take solace in the "highs" of foreign competitions. Nothing wrong with that though. But if the same people are not putting their own authorities to task on what need to be done to make the country own league and regional championships equally celebrated, then something is wrong somewhere in the people mentality. Its glaring in almost all the facets of Nigerians daily life. In education, manufactured products, etc. I read about the craze for blackberry phones in Nigeria. Can you believe that even in Canada where RIM the manufacturer is based only about 700,000 people (that is a valid stat) carry a blackberry.

Thinking about this is just nauseating. I really feel sorry as a Nigerian though. I am not trying to take anything away from the beauty of the game in other of the world but its worth question ourselves why we do not place high regard for our own ``things`` but only foreign `things`. This is sickening.

I quite agree with you that things are not just right in this country. following oyibos is not the only bad thing in this country. Remember that there ARE Nigerians even in these Football clubs. Are you not tired of hearing news about boko haram bombing people, lightless country, no water, poor health services, no food, etc. The list is endless. And for just this weekend people are able to relax a bit. But what do you do post this to dampen their already battered spirits. Why dont you look for another thread to post your grievance. Please cut people a slack or are you MR. KILL JOY?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by jcross19: 10:11pm On May 20, 2012
gboss4sure: I live in an area where no chelsea fan lives cause Noise is highly prohibited.
u mean in cementary,hmmm okay morgue. sorry oh fraustrated fan.aaaaaah i dey laugh oh

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Sososuperfly: 10:51pm On May 20, 2012
Biggyd2:

I quite agree with you that things are not just right in this country. following oyibos is not the only bad thing in this country. Remember that there ARE Nigerians even in these Football clubs. Are you not tired of hearing news about boko haram bombing people, lightless country, no water, poor health services, no food, etc. The list is endless. And for just this weekend people are able to relax a bit. But what do you do post this to dampen their already battered spirits. Why dont you look for another thread to post your grievance. Please cut people a slack or are you MR. KILL JOY?

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by fsammy(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2012
careytommy: No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.
u must be an uncharacterised fool.u talk with little or no sense.do u even think that an elder man can also be a chelsea fan? I believe you must be a drop out.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by yampoo(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2012
Check out Essien hw he celebrated the UCL trophy with chelsea's female physio.
Very Hillarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a3nscH-9MU
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by amosy007: 12:28am On May 21, 2012
adeoflagos: I feel sorry for (we) Nigerians on how much attention and emphasis we place on anything foreign. Here we are, a whole nation celebrating the successes of a foreign competition while the country national soccer league and regional championships are hardly in the news. A bulk of Nigerians take solace in the "highs" of foreign competitions. Nothing wrong with that though. But if the same people are not putting their own authorities to task on what need to be done to make the country own league and regional championships equally celebrated, then something is wrong somewhere in the people mentality. Its glaring in almost all the facets of Nigerians daily life. In education, manufactured products, etc. I read about the craze for blackberry phones in Nigeria. Can you believe that even in Canada where RIM the manufacturer is based only about 700,000 people (that is a valid stat) carry a blackberry.

Thinking about this is just nauseating. I really feel sorry as a Nigerian though. I am not trying to take anything away from the beauty of the game in other of the world but its worth question ourselves why we do not place high regard for our own ``things`` but only foreign `things`. This is sickening.

life na turn by turn...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by joshdamie(m): 2:13am On May 21, 2012
Up Blues all haters go and fall inside river if possible, u rescue go and hug transformer life na turn by turn this is our time ...your own time is coming ....OGba, lagos is boobling here oooooo this is a street party...,
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by oraclefemi(m): 2:51am On May 21, 2012
Biggyd2:

abeg tell that idiot that next time we will celebrate GEJ birthday and boko haram bombs....happiness can come from any source

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 3:35am On May 21, 2012
solomto: i want god of soccer to remember Arsenal next season.

We are screwed until the man called Wenger spends some money or leave the club. We are not going to win anything without spending big. I need Wenger to show me any team that has won something without spending money.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Trinity101(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2012
All the bad belles, champagne and fireworks no be wia celebration end cos we get excess money and can afford them in millions that's to show you guys that we don't make unneccessary noise...
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by redsun(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2012
Bas.tards,as if chelsea is enugu rangers or abiola babes. I cant believe u murderfuckers are religiously into these european clubs that doesnt care one bit whether ur black asses exist. Even the black player that spices up their games,they think of them as talented monkeys.

Same blind and inferior followership in organized religion like christianity and islam by gullible africans who cant make sense of anything of their own is repeating itself in football. My own no good,their own better pass.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by megxo(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2012
errytin was jst blue..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drank too much dat i couldnt feel ma face

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 10:32am On May 21, 2012
careytommy: No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.

Seun, please, Nairaland obviously needs a DISLIKE button...
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by onyxo76(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2012
all the bad belle fans have relocated from my area,can't stand the shame they are going thru... others are seriously down with malaria here after all the hating etc!!!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by humblebee: 10:32am On May 21, 2012
redsun: Bas.tards,as if chelsea is enugu rangers or abiola babes. I cant believe u murderfuckers are religiously into these european clubs that doesnt care one bit whether ur black asses exist. Even the black player that spices up their games,they think of them as talented monkeys.

Same blind and inferior followership in organized religion like christianity and islam by gullible africans who cant make sense of anything of their own is repeating itself in football. My own no good,their own better pass.

take a chill pill bro... they are happy, you're frustrated! you need help....
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by humblebee: 10:37am On May 21, 2012
people will just hate for no good reason... what do you expect from them after watching over 40matches and then the victory comes, you expect them to go to bed just like that hun. their time paid off and you're hating... bunch of losers
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2012
^^ Lol -- Yepa grin grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by achi4u(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2012
some chelsea fans are too crazy,a guy selling hospital equipment bought about 40 crettes of beer equivelent of N80,000.the same Abakaliki that a student lavished his school fees celebrating chelsea victroy over barca...this buzz is too much for my liking.

up caf champions league!grin
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 10:47am On May 21, 2012
achi4u: some chelsea fans are too crazy,a guy selling hospital equipment bought about 40 crettes of beer equivelent of N80,000.the same Abakaliki that a student lavished his school fees celebrating chelsea victroy over barca...this buzz is too much for my liking.

up caf champions league!grin

E Concern U grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by redsun(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2012
humblebee:

take a chill pill bro... they are happy, you're frustrated! you need help....

The sight of animals like u is frustratingly nauseating. U all deserve to be buried alive by earthquake,costing virtually nothing to get rid of sub-creatures like.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Biggyd2: 11:17am On May 21, 2012
redsun: Bas.tards,as if chelsea is enugu rangers or abiola babes. I cant believe u murderfuckers are religiously into these european clubs that doesnt care one bit whether ur black asses exist. Even the black player that spices up their games,they think of them as talented monkeys.

if you are so sad about people being so happy (i mean, the whole country o)for once this year, why dont you hit the "escape" button and spare yourself such pain
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by redsun(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2012
Biggyd2:

if you are so sad about people being so happy (i mean, the whole country o)for once this year, why dont you hit the "escape" button and spare yourself such pain

Happy for what?For oyinbo clubs that calls people like you monkey with impunity.

Oyinbo magic seems to thrill you guys.All it takes are better organisations,good marketing that catches mugus like you and sheer hard work,done mostly by lowly paid africans at the background.

You have everything at your disposal to entertain and make money in africa,even bigger market than uk,but because of fundamental foolisness that most of you are exhibiting here,it feels like you don't even have a playing field,talkless of clubs.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by nconcept: 2:14pm On May 21, 2012
We didn't find drinks in shops the following day...heehheheheheh
http:///IQNBwmEE
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by henrychubayo: 4:15pm On May 21, 2012
jcross19: thank u bro.they forgot that CFC set a remarkable and destinable record which no other team in the world has done.this is what i mean the haters.CFC was founded 1905 and claim their 1st champions league on 19.05.true we are pride of london.

This is Fantastic. This good. This is nice. This is super. This is sweat. Sweater than honey. How happy i am
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by henrychubayo: 4:26pm On May 21, 2012
redsun:

Happy for what?For oyinbo clubs that calls people like you monkey with impunity.

Oyinbo magic seems to thrill you guys.All it takes are better organisations,good marketing that catches mugus like you and sheer hard work,done mostly by lowly paid africans at the background.

You have everything at your disposal to entertain and make money in africa,even bigger market than uk,but because of fundamental foolisness that most of you are exhibiting here,it feels like you don't even have a playing field,talkless of clubs.

Ppl like you will be suffering and smiling. If we can't see what brings us joy in 9ja, can't we look else where to gain that satisfaction? When has it became a crime to watch foreign matches? And why would you make such a stupid statement. Is not mikel playing in that club and bring the money back home. Despise you tv because foreign news is also bad siko.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by jcross19: 5:38pm On May 21, 2012

u are the real bastard guy.go on and invent ur own internet,phone or laptop. so that u can stop using white man invention and try to use ur own language to express ur disappointment,now u are still using their language.without white man intervention u will just be like homo erectus.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Biggyd2: 10:23pm On May 21, 2012
redsun:

You must be a very very bitter person aren't you? I cannot debase myself by trading insults with you. Look at your comment closely(especially your last paragraph) and you can confirm that the problem with your country is what others have perfected, your country has since refused to emulate. Stop abusing and attacking people on this thread. For your health's sake I suggest you channel your negative energy towards aso rock. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by zicobaba(m): 5:56am On May 22, 2012
Chelsea fans‘ noise have reach unprecedented high. It has even surpass CHINA PHONE‘S NOISE. Chelsea fans‘ noise have reach unprecedented high. It has even surpass CHINA PHONE‘S NOISE. Chelsea fans‘ noise have reach unprecedented high. It has even surpass CHINA PHONE‘S NOISE.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Saintsquare(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2012
Biggyd2:

You must be a very very bitter person aren't you? I cannot debase myself by trading insults with you. Look at your comment closely(especially your last paragraph) and you can confirm that the problem with your country is what others have perfected, your country has since refused to emulate. Stop abusing and attacking people on this thread. For your health's sake I suggest you channel your negative energy towards aso rock. Gosh!
GBAMMMMMM
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Limaoscar: 6:21pm On May 22, 2012
Bas.tards,as if chelsea is enugu rangers or abiola babes. I cant believe u murderfuckers are religiously into these european clubs that doesnt care one bit whether ur black asses exist. Even the black player that spices up their games,they think of them as talented monkeys.

Your life is a perpetual Misery and perharps some missing nuts in your cerebral make-up you need devine help....God!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Biggyd2: 8:34pm On May 22, 2012
And please for anyone who is so sad that people are expressing how happy they were over the weekend, please hit the "esc" botton. Thank you wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. / Best Place To Buy Treadmills In Lagos / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (0 - 0 ) On 18th August 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.