Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area (13618 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / 15 Amazing Facts About The Champions League / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by collins123(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2012
My Area is on fire. Blood everywhere (killed cows and humans too), people dey fight since yester night, police don try settle tire, goats and chickens just dey dissapear. All enemies don enter wahala. Dem don burn all viewing centers wey no support blues. The remaining standing ones don pack all their equipments.

Its like the end of the world. Reppin' the BLUES!.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by gbogboti: 12:58pm On May 20, 2012
airmark:
Because you live close to cemetery.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by idelle: 1:01pm On May 20, 2012
airmark:
Because you live close to cemetery.
good[img]http://www./g.gif[/img] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by gudnex22(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2012
As we no fit buy cow we buy goat paint am blue but we don chop am shaaaa. But every were na blue d o even mama n papa all d happy like say 2day na dia biethday.Live from otukpo.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Ekans: 1:07pm On May 20, 2012
Bad belle arsenal fans,what have achieved lately?.Play all the fancy football while chelsea wins all the trophies.UP CHELSEA jare.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: was there anything like fireworks and popping of champagne in allanz arena last nite...Very boring champion,common community shield champion pop champagne

Agbaya.. Na champagne b ur problem?
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Agimor(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2012
Frm warri udu road.a bro declare free cam beer to all football lovers,broken bottles all over nook and crany of the place.celebration galour.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by REMMEI(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2012
Ma area is so dull,but as a lag boy me no dey dull at all..ma noise alone make all neighbours come out ta celebrate with me..i miss BARIGA O..UP BLUES!..

Chelsea till panadol starts ta cure AIDS.

reporting from IBADAN,AGBOWO AREA.. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by jamp: 1:20pm On May 20, 2012
Check out this pix

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by cyril83(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2012
collins123: My Area is on fire. Blood everywhere (killed cows and humans too), people dey fight since yester night, police don try settle tire, goats and chickens just dey dissapear. All enemies don enter wahala. Dem don burn all viewing centers wey no support blues. The remaining standing ones don pack all their equipments.

Its like the end of the world. Reppin' the BLUES!.
imagine...chealsea as a club don turn to PDP political party wia they burn and kill their opponent...riffraffs club imagine the calibre of their supporters,likes of osupa saheed and co...Must u guyz shed blood and destroy properties for ur victory? Am far far frm being chelsea follower...up madrid jor
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by 190: 1:28pm On May 20, 2012
Mine was simple

After d match - I quietly hired one ashawo and shagged her till day break
I nor fit shout @ all - waited all my life 4 dat moment
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by solomon111(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2012
solomto: i want god of soccer to remember Arsenal next season.
You mean chelsea were lucky against valencia,napoli,benfica,barcelona,bayern munich,and even liverpool in the F.A cup?.
That is too much to hang on 'LUCK'.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by solomon111(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by stagger: 1:42pm On May 20, 2012

That your prayer will not work. Chelsea have shown that some prayers are answered by money. If your gen breaks down, while you are praying and fasting for it to start, the man with money will just go down to the market and buy himself a new one.

I am happy that my club Man U is beginning to see the effect of not buying quality players and going for pieces of junk from other teams, and the Chairman has promised to release money for new acquisitions.

If Arsenal also buys quality players, they will see success. See how even the few average players they bought turned their season around. So tell Arsene to stop his miserly attitude towards spending and spend the money to get the trophies.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by dollyptosh(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2012
careytommy: No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.
nawa 4 guys o
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by ajos(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2012
stil paintin d town blue,even blue cars,blue cows 4 babacue,blue champaigne,blue picnic e.t.c d ting sweet me die.blues 4 real,we hav d highest supporters club in naija.reportin 4rm kano even boko haram too na blues...lol
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Ejekinsim(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2012
My area was oool last niite. i was nearly knock down dose okada pple wey b fans of chelsea....so pathetic. chelsea did well. up GUNNERS...!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Ejekinsim(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2012
stagger:

That your prayer will not work. Chelsea have shown that some prayers are answered by money. If your gen breaks down, while you are praying and fasting for it to start, the man with money will just go down to the market and buy himself a new one.

I am happy that my club Man U is beginning to see the effect of not buying quality players and going for pieces of junk from other teams, and the Chairman has promised to release money for new acquisitions.

If Arsenal also buys quality players, they will see success. See how even the few average players they bought turned their season around. So tell Arsene to stop his miserly attitude towards spending and spend the money to get the trophies.
my arsenal time shall come one day its ur moment now so jubilate.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by elampiro(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2012
I am a Man United fan. Chelsea fans, congratulation a million times.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by edey2real: 2:14pm On May 20, 2012
What happened yesterday where watched the match confirmed to me that Chelsea fans are touts. I watched the match in a very nice and quiet hotel but when Drogba equalised, this guy had to break the bottle of the beer he was taking and the person beside him. And when Robben missed, he had to pour the other bottle he requested for on his head. It was God that saved me cos i was sitting behind him.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2012
Well at karibu hotel here in abuja was splendid bt d worst part of it is dat immidiatly drogba play d last penalty,chelsea fan just begin brake bottle, brake glass cup even d decorative flower was destroy... I jst quickly cary my otepu run go house b4 sumtin bad hapen.....
Eminent reporting
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by dabrake(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2012
Dem don celebrate, vandalize our transformer but one bastard rich chelsea fan just order for another new one. Him pay all man nepa bill for 2months in advance. Omo, see nepa light nah.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by dabrake(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2012
Imanuelle:

Agbaya.. Na champagne b ur problem?
he prefers what happened at old trafford last saturday after aguero scored the 3rd goal. Man U fans @trafford taught me how to cork an already uncorked champagne that day. Hope next year will be our turn. Up gunners
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Meritbaba(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2012
Yesternite was really super,we celebrated till 2.30am last nite, we just killed our ram now,we didn't paint it blue though,Party we kick start 4.00p.m today.reporting frm BCGA,Oshogbo
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by silvertuke(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2012
@cyril83 you must be a Big fool, them tell you say na Champagne or fireworks be Chelsea problem? So far them give us the trophy when we Win.. talking about the Champagne and fireworks, I think the problem is from the organizer in Munich. Abi u except Chelsea to carry Champagne and fireworks follow body when them dey come Munich. U nor see any thing to talk again u come say na boring champions league final make bad belle kill U. Enemy of progress people like una when nor dey happy for person success nor go ever succeed na the fate be that. nor be say I dey curse you, but always learn to celebrate with people so that people go celebrate with you also.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by 190: 2:55pm On May 20, 2012
Today's church

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by adeoflagos: 3:19pm On May 20, 2012
I feel sorry for (we) Nigerians on how much attention and emphasis we place on anything foreign. Here we are, a whole nation celebrating the successes of a foreign competition while the country national soccer league and regional championships are hardly in the news. A bulk of Nigerians take solace in the "highs" of foreign competitions. Nothing wrong with that though. But if the same people are not putting their own authorities to task on what need to be done to make the country own league and regional championships equally celebrated, then something is wrong somewhere in the people mentality. Its glaring in almost all the facets of Nigerians daily life. In education, manufactured products, etc. I read about the craze for blackberry phones in Nigeria. Can you believe that even in Canada where RIM the manufacturer is based only about 700,000 people (that is a valid stat) carry a blackberry.

Thinking about this is just nauseating. I really feel sorry as a Nigerian though. I am not trying to take anything away from the beauty of the game in other of the world but its worth question ourselves why we do not place high regard for our own ``things`` but only foreign `things`. This is sickening.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by semid4lyfe(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2012
In my area, it was firecrackers & partying through out the night.

During the day, Chelsea fans had already draped a huge banner across my street, set up a wooden stage, mounted musical equipments and hired a local fuji artiste to perform overnight in anticipation of their victory. . .all these was made possible by one very rich alhaji (wey get levels for ACN & NURTW Lagos) that lives on my street.

I watched the match outside and when I got home around 11.30pm, the party was already in full swing with Chelsea fans/supporters dancing & shacking away lol. grin

Firecrackers were intermittently fired into the air with the Chelsea supporters cheering loudly when they went off. From time to time someone would shout Up Chelsea and the others would chorus. . .Blues For Life! I watched them for a few minutes from my balcony before going to sleep and it was fun.

Meanwhile, thread is hereby moved to the EPL section.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by azeeza(f): 3:31pm On May 20, 2012

Amen o my sister
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by montelik(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2012
It was okay. Immediately after the conclusion all I heard were cheers, shouts of joy and some fireworks. Noisy but okay like the old days of the super eagles triumphs. Then it quickly turned rowdy/chaotic and I started hearing faint "sounds of war". Shouting, breaking of bottles, banger or gunshots I couldn't tell from my home.

I learned this morning some people had their cars and windshields damaged as some errant Chelsea supporters at a particular viewing center, decided to march down to another viewing center (populated mostly by Arsenal and Barca fans) not far from my street for a gloating/battle/fight extravaganza rather than simply celebrate themselves. Anyway my street has good security so it didn't really reach my street before the fighting was dispersed, but some poor people who had parked cars outdoors sustained damaged vehicles and minimal environmental damage. Heard the owners of the viewing centers have been picked up by police till they find a way to pay for the damaged vehicles.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2012
Congratulations !!! to all chelsea fans & all English clubs' supporters.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Diligence: 3:43pm On May 20, 2012
Jubilations, Halleluyah, Thank You Jesus, Glory be to God, merriments, etc are aplenty in my area - Aguda, Surulere.... next project for Chelsea is win the UCL B2B! I u won't praise God, He knows how to raise even stones to do that...One Life, One Love, One Club!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. / Best Place To Buy Treadmills In Lagos / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (0 - 0 ) On 18th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.