Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! (11913 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by ilhama(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2012
when you really feel dis is the right time 4 you 2 say it.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by laykhorn(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2012
cyril83: Afta 7 rounds of sex
you again cyril... Chelsea dealt u a blow on saturday.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by laykhorn(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2012
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by laykhorn(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:
Love is a verb, an action word. Loving someone should come from your heart. The lips should relay what your heart is saying and not what your head wants you to say. When you love someone, you have taken into consideration the flaws and shortcomings of that individual and you are ready to manage them, or encourage him/her to be a better person. Love does not take into account the errors of the other. If you meet a lady today, you like her at first, and then love starts welling in your heart, but don't be in a rush to proclaim it to her. You love her and that's a secret to you. Watch out for signs that shows that you really love her. What are your actions? What are her own actions? Do you force someone to love you? Do you have to entice them with material possessions, before they love you? If your actions + their actions bear witness and testify that you truly love her, you can go ahead and let him/her know. revealing your well kept secret. Falling in love at first sight is very possible, but proclaiming love at first sight is nothing but foolishness. . .
Love transcends havin[i]g[/i] sex. Love transcends monetary gains. Loving someone as a result of sexu[i]a[/i]l satisfaction or money derived from them can be very misleading. Loving a person wholeheartedly encompasses knowing that at any point in time, that physical pleasure derived from sex or the material gain may no longer be there. An accident could occur. A loss of wealth could occur. In the case of such eventualities, and the person is bedridden physically and symbolically, would the love still be there? If you can honestly ask yourself, and answer that simple, yet thought provoking question, then you are ready to love, and ready to proclaim it.
It is just a four letter word, but it is heavier than all words in the dictionary put together. Care should be taken when using the word "love".

Never ever ever use the word "love" on anyone if you don't mean it. . . Never! Let those that have ears, hear!!!
makes alot of sense... Good one
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Jack65: 5:36pm On May 22, 2012
I never ever use that overrated phrase. Its for mugus not players like me.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by cyril83(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2012
laykhorn:
you again cyril... Chelsea dealt u a blow on saturday.
Mr lekan abeg forget football for now this ongoin thread is seriouz
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Korrection(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2012
I told a girl i truly love her sometime ago and i truly do..I showered her with everything but she has a history of series of cheating which i overlooked until the last one...i couldnt bear it..she was even fvcking someone else filming and saving it on phone which i later found out..never again...I will tell someone i love her after series of a.zz pounding and much Br.east squeezing contest...myschewwwwwwwwww....love ko love ni....

1 Like

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Limaoscar: 6:10pm On May 22, 2012
Saydi.ck:
^^^ did you actually think we will sit and read the whole of that

@ op
i have never said it before to a girls face, so i dont think i would be of any help to you.

Sharraap!!! it's one of those things missing in your Religion. You were not wired to say that to anybody let alone a girl. You marry her at 13, violate her, she gets the vvF, you go take another 15, Violate her ...and the list goes on until they are four in total. You then say "I love them all equally" when you feel the guilt to explain your randiness....yeye liar....

If you talk back to me I go whosss yor face.smiley
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 22, 2012
Korrection: I told a girl i truly love her sometime ago and i truly do..I showered her with everything but she has a history of series of cheating which i overlooked until the last one...i couldnt bear it..she was even fvcking someone else filming and saving it on phone which i later found out..never again...I will tell someone i love her after series of a.zz pounding and much Br.east squeezing contest...myschewwwwwwwwww....love ko love ni....

thats NOT love, thats STOOPIDITY! the minute she started cheating on you, you should have ceased to show her love, and use your brain instead.

Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 22, 2012
Korrection: I told a girl i truly love her sometime ago and i truly do..I showered her with everything but she has a history of series of cheating which i overlooked until the last one...i couldnt bear it..she was even fvcking someone else filming and saving it on phone which i later found out..never again...I will tell someone i love her after series of a.zz pounding and much Br.east squeezing contest...myschewwwwwwwwww....love ko love ni....

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by cyril83(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2012
[i][/i]
Limaoscar: Saydi.ck:

Sharraap!!! it's one of those things missing in your Religion. You were not wired to say that to anybody let alone a girl. You marry her at 13, violate her, she gets the vvF, you go take another 15, Violate her ...and the list goes on until they are four in total. You then say "I love them all equally" when you feel the guilt to explain your randiness....yeye liar....

If you talk back to me I go whosss yor face.smiley
bros do u care for cold water?
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Sagamite(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2012
When it might untighten the leg muscles preventing you from reaching third base. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 22, 2012
Sagamite: When it might untighten the leg muscles preventing you from reaching third base. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why would she close her legs? I mean, what's leg got to do with kissing (third base)?
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Why would she close her legs? I mean, what's leg got to do with kissing (third base)?

Is third base not *Coughs*? grin

Well what I mean is that the guy should say it when she lets him do everything and take almost everything off until the point of *Coughs*, where she starts tightening leg and doing shakara. grin

You know how you Naija girls are like na. grin
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by slimyem: 7:51pm On May 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Well what I mean is that the guy should say it when she lets him do everything and take almost everything off until the point of *Coughs*, where she starts tightening leg and doing shakara. grin

na 'I love you' go come open the legs abi?
FYI...doesnt work for alll!cheesy
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Killz1(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2012
topmost4u: kudos 2 u guy
realghy:
Thanks you ..... very much
K.08:

PERFECT!!
laykhorn:
makes alot of sense... Good one

Many thanks. smiley
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2012
Sagamite:

ohhh I see. Damn, I think I know a victim
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: na 'I love you' go come open the legs abi?
FYI...doesnt work for alll!cheesy

Then for girls like you, niggas have to switch to "See the Thunder". He should unveil the morrofcker (if it is the right type) and see how quickly you would be the one begging. grin cool
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2012
Say it when you have mounted and climaxing
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Abuchi249(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2012
slimy u be bad guy ooo so na 7 rounds of sex be your own love? Ur head dey there
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Abuchi249(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2012
Love does not exist fellas. Whenever you see two people saying they are in love they are comprised of two people of whom one(male or female) is getting what he/she wants and the other,a fool is being used thinking he/she is in love. Even if it does exist its a decision not some divine emotion and just like a friend can deceive another friend into making bad decisions so it would favour him so can someone be deceiving another into thinking they are in love because its favouring him or her. When two people are in a relationship and none of them is satisfied they break up. When two are in a relationship and 1 is getting what he/she wants while the other is not it is called love. When two are in a relationship and both are satisfied it is pure understanding,they are like business partners who are both smart and knows boundaries not to cross.its like a deal and it produces the most successful relationships(like rich and successful people) you see around. Dont turn into an A.T.M machine or paycheck for a girl and dont turn into a sex object for a guy. I love when two smart people are into a relationship cos no 1 deceives the other. its perfect and every1 knows what he/she is giving and what he or she is getting. Its the bitter truth
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by 9zeros(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2012
But_one_day: When you Zap her finish then you will no weda she's sweet or not den u can say dat. Don't just open ur mouth and say ''I love u''.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Decapo: 10:43pm On May 22, 2012
sweetcheecks: I want to know how do you know he/she loves you? What would you do for someone you love vs someone you just "kickin it" with etc?

wenu feel its right
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:57pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:
Love is a verb, an action word. Loving someone should come from your heart. The lips should relay what your heart is saying and not what your head wants you to say. When you love someone, you have taken into consideration the flaws and shortcomings of that individual and you are ready to manage them, or encourage him/her to be a better person. Love does not take into account the errors of the other. If you meet a lady today, you like her at first, and then love starts welling in your heart, but don't be in a rush to proclaim it to her. You love her and that's a secret to you. Watch out for signs that shows that you really love her. What are your actions? What are her own actions? Do you force someone to love you? Do you have to entice them with material possessions, before they love you? If your actions + their actions bear witness and testify that you truly love her, you can go ahead and let him/her know. revealing your well kept secret. Falling in love at first sight is very possible, but proclaiming love at first sight is nothing but foolishness. . .
Love transcends havin[i]g[/i] sex. Love transcends monetary gains. Loving someone as a result of sexu[i]a[/i]l satisfaction or money derived from them can be very misleading. Loving a person wholeheartedly encompasses knowing that at any point in time, that physical pleasure derived from sex or the material gain may no longer be there. An accident could occur. A loss of wealth could occur. In the case of such eventualities, and the person is bedridden physically and symbolically, would the love still be there? If you can honestly ask yourself, and answer that simple, yet thought provoking question, then you are ready to love, and ready to proclaim it.
It is just a four letter word, but it is heavier than all words in the dictionary put together. Care should be taken when using the word "love".

Never ever ever use the word "love" on anyone if you don't mean it. . . Never! Let those that have ears, hear!!!

Poetic thats this is and very true!
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2012
When you truly mean it.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by kristofa09(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2012
when u mean it
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by kristofa09(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

guy u fuckin hit dnail on d head
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Bestlyf: 11:02pm On May 22, 2012
Kevin_II:

time's ticking fast 5...4...3...oya sharp sharp and quit all the ako
If no be say i no know you I for talk say you be proper naija man. Why are you counting numbers nah?
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by cantell(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2012
@op,
When it's difficult to score.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 22, 2012
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by MrsChima(f): 12:58am On May 23, 2012
If you have to think about it....then you do not love the person.

Love is an emotion that can be good or bad. People do some strange shit for love and some people thrive with love.

You will know if you love the person conditionally or unconditionally.
Re: I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! by olaadegoke(m): 2:00am On May 23, 2012
If someone says I love you and you dont feel the same way ,Just reply saying i love YOU[b]TUBE[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.