Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Am In Love With My Cousin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Cousin (7189 Views)

Counsel / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by holythug(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
try to get a good distance from her. . .sure it will help
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by shylladear(f): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2008
i believe u are a nigerian otherwise u wouldnt have asked for our advice cause the whites dont see nothing wrong with what u have just goten urself into

Anyway my advice for u is to forget about it cause it wont work she is ur blood and even if u go ahead, the concequencies are very grievious that am sure u know as a nigerian so forget about her i guess its just lust the moment u sleep with her u will detest her or let me not use "detest" i think hate is the right word.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by iammodel(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2009
THIS IS INCEST! IT'S A SACRILEDGE IN MY COMMUNITY. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOURS.
WHY MUST IT BE YOUR COUSINE? DO YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO APPROACH GIRLS?
IS THAT IT'S ONLY YOUR COUSINE THAT'S THE ONLY YOUNG FEMALE CLOSE TO YOU?
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by tokunegiye(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2009
see ooo!! this boy you just wen sleep your sister and you say na love come abi something dey worry you. just keep that thing well.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by illusion2: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2009
luv2talk:

Well, there is nothing bad in being in love with your cousin,(only if you wants to marry her),in islam,it is allowed to marry one's relative but not direct relative like akin relations(i.e blood brother or sister).It happened during the time of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) when prophet's daughter,Fatima got married to prophet brother Sayidina Ali.so, its not a Big deal,if you think she posseses what you want in a woman and you think u can end the rest of your live with her in peace and happiness, Go ahead and let your parents know your feelings, GOD WILL GUIDE YOU.
NA WA !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by CrazyMan(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2009
I think you’re under a serious course; what you’re telling people here is that – of all the girls you’ve come across in your entire life, it’s only your cousin that you found attractive.

My dear you need serious help; I think your life is going down the drain.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Rogo: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2009
tell her to tell your parent that both of you are dating that you people would love to marry each other. you will see the mad reply they will give her to you. bloody fool.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by vitool: 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2009
TUFIA KWA, Another King David family, Where this guy or whoever from self, run oo I think this is cuz by too much body contact, Give me ur cousin info, have u told her anything/ una need deliverance
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Dclique(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
Lol, You guys just need to keep away from each other for a long time. And what ever kind of feeling between you two is going to die.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by DOnlooker(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2009
If you aint an Arab, Dude you are a SICKO !
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Omolola1(f): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2009
@ poster

u no well o
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by SPYRO(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2009
I know is not you and thank GOD you finally say it out.pls my guy d devil is in control and confessing it out now is good and all you need is a deliverance service and dont do what will bring everlating shame and curse on you, Centre your mind on christ Jesus and not on ur cousin again, Will all continue to pray for you.
Resist the temptation now or u will be ruined for life
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by sylve11: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
spyrogyra! wink cool
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by anthoniaz(f): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
My dear!Dat's bad and I advice u go look for someone else cos it's nt right at all.Where am from,it's forbidden and if u go ahead to have sex with her the 2 of can die. sad sad
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Enoyoh: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
Sorry,
please what part of the world are you from
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
abraham was sarah's brother so no big deal
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Dclique(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hahaha, imagine.

@poster, thats sick. Flee from temptation
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Bossbitch(f): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2009
that is really sick, abomination. . . when my cousin said the same thing to me, i would've slapped him if it wasn't over the phone
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by koko12(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2009
ori e ope rara, go 4 deliverance asap. cry
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by foyeks2001(f): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
good for u now
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Nellychari: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
Brosooo, what kind of love are u talking about. Is it eros or philia or agape? Explain further.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by linoprada(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
as for me i say give it to her anywhere anytime and love her if she feel ya bro , there is nothing new under tha moda fucking sun, WORD cool
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by AyilaraH(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2009
you know what i think you not mentally physical psycologically okay. dont you know that you cousin is like a sister to you. there are hundred of babes out there looking for who to love my bro i think you should go to the hospital for treatment because you mad. in love with your own sister that is bad baddddddddddddddddd
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by jayflex: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
DUDE!! You REALLY need to get out more, meet girls,flirt with em. that sort of thing.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by echobee(f): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2009
u need to see a doctor.i mean a mentalist
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by chicah(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2009
Ewoooooo. . . .this is Abomination o. plz dnt act on it, get over it o. not only is it morally wrong, it is genetically wrong o. she's shares your blood, which means she also shares yor genes, if you guys decide to act upon your "love" and brings forth a child, the baby's in high risk pf gene mutation. since you guys share same genes, during gene recombination, you have less variety of genes to pass to the offspring-----> long story short, you can have a child with diseases.

GBAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Lady234: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by nethacker(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
the poster is under a spell wink
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Gadeyeni(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
try nd stay away 4rm her a little bit 4 sm tym maybe u will 4get her .wats ur name
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by prudentcy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
What kind of love do you have for her?, there is no crime 2 luv but if the love u are talking about is intimate then i guess u are under a spell,
is she d most attractive girl on earth?, wot do u think will be d reaction of other people introducing your cousin as your girlfriend?, how will you feel on your weeding day when everybody knows she is your cousin?, let your conscience be the judge.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by brooklyn99: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
who r these fools saying you need "deliverance"? whats with africans and prayers?!!?! well, i for one will not be attracted to my cousin talk less of falling in love with her.that said, relationships between cousins is not as abhorrent as most of you claim. it definitely is not incest!!!! the arabs are not the only ones that practice it. it used to be the norm in africa,asia,south america and even europe before the advent of modern european way of thinking. till this day countries in africa, south america and asia still practice marriage btwn cousins. at least i know that countries like guinea,senegal, and gambia(that are in close proximity to you still practice it)

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by deluxecad(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
Watever u think u can gain will last 4 just a jiffy, but d regret wil linger and bite on all ya life. Be wise, don't stay alone wit her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix; Which Number Are You? / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) / 6 Ways To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.