Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Am In Love With My Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Cousin (7188 Views)

Counsel / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by yewaman1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked are you for real shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by aristole(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
come.all of u are not serious.d pre moses time u referred to is not stale afterall we still believe in moses,christ etc.there is nothing wrong in that if with good motive( i mean marriage).afterall if brothers didnt marry sisters;do you think god's plan of multiplying us will be actualised.i have a living case study and they are doing fine.stop thinking like a traditionalist that allows superstitions to over-ride his intention.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by ucheuche1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
na so crase take dey start o. u love ur cousin? u for kuku go luv ur grandmother make we know say d crase na big one. olodo, if u no get babe, abeg try any 'pay as u go' e better pass dat incest wey u dey contemplate
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by lukrauf(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
Men, if you are a muslim, then go ahead ONLY if you want to marry her. Islam permits marriage to first cousins.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by omuanp(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
work on your thoughts. u'll get over her.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by akeye(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
there's nothing wrong.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Bblak(f): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
Shit happens.just reduce the closeness and i'm pretty sure you will get over it with time .Gdluck
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by awonboiz: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
Go and listen to Plantashun boiz 1st album grin (COUSIN'S COUSIN)!!!!! shocked
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Frankies(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
* discovered almondjoy senseless contribution as usual* * shakes head and closes the topic*

*dont have time for foolish contribution from almondjoy*
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by dsinteract(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2007
Oma she , What !
This is totally unheard of especially as u ar a Nigerian.Haba !
Wetin put that idea for ur head sef ? Ehn i ask u cos e no good @ all .If e too do u ask ur Papa make him make space for u say u wan marry ur mama !
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by almondjoy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
Frankies:

* discovered almondjoy senseless contribution as usual* * shakes head and closes the topic*

*don't have time for foolish contribution from almondjoy*

Yeah!  Keep shaking your head for the goat you were caught screwing in the "Romance" section a few days ago.  Hopefully she can smell you!

If the size fits------

Enjoy!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Gmoney5(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
Yes, ask your parents. If possible, just call a pastor to support your views too. Ode okunrin.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by cecegorz(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2007
Your story reminds one of what happened in the family of King David. One of the sons lusted so much towards the step sister that he became sick! He couldn't do anything untill the girl was brought to attend to her, and u know what? After he slept with her, he so much hated her!

The story didn't end there though. The girl's immediate brother was so infuriated when he heard her sister was defiled that he sought out and killed the lover boy!

whatch your feelings boy, It's not worth it!
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by autopilot: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2007
if you are brave enough to tell your parents, they will rush you to church for deliverance.
quit messing around with such thoughts. if you are nigerian, then you know its an abomination to even think along those lines at all.

i'm curious as to why you told her though, maybe you were hoping she felt the same way??
and then what?? , live happily ever after? get real man.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by 2dye4(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2007
frankies and almondjoy, what da hell is goin on?
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by pin4eva(f): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2007
Th solution to ur problem is just a matter of time, with time u 'il get over it.

You have every right to love who ever u wanna love (even ur enemies). But what u r feeling is not Love, it is called lust.
[center]
SO FLEE AWAY[/center]
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by akeye(f): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
2dye4:

frankies and almondjoy, what da hell is goin on?
i dont know 4 them oh.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by pin4eva(f): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
letz try to help this guy, he is in a big problem.

U will not understand
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by sylvex(f): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
in love wit ur cous!', O mi god! dont u think u're berserk? Haba that's a taboo
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by luv2talk(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Well, there is nothing bad in being in love with your cousin,(only if you wants to marry her),in islam,it is allowed to marry one's relative but not direct relative like akin relations(i.e blood brother or sister).It happened during the time of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) when prophet's daughter,Fatima got married to prophet brother Sayidina Ali.so, its not a Big deal,if you think she posseses what you want in a woman and you think u can end the rest of your live with her in peace and happiness, Go ahead and let your parents know your feelings, GOD WILL GUIDE YOU.
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by holythug(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2007
shocked
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by marvostica(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2007
i think this guy is sick and the other possible problem could be say dem they follow am for village because if no be so e no go dey think like this the only remedy to your problem now be say make u go church for deliverance. or else be for u go know na your mama you go say you see love
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by okelv: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2007
chairman u realy need to work on ur mind,dont be decieved,u are in luv with her coz she is probably beautiful or she looks sexy to u,in other words it is lust and not love, may the almighty god help u to tink well
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2007
yea, thats incest bruh. I've heard of people like that, and its really sad and sick when they dont have the control and self discipline than to disrespect their own family roots like this. Out of all the eligible and beautiful women in this world, you lay ur eyes upon your cousin? Please do not speak to ur parents about this, as it will be a royal slap in the face. You have 2 choices, either you do the right thing and focus ur attention elsewhere, and realize this is incest and against family law, or follow through with the disgrace ur a bout to place before ur family.

love & light,

Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Betty605: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
@ topic

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS KNOCKING OOOO!!! DON'T OPEN
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Prikie(f): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2007
shocked U'RE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  angry
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by emocity: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2007
o boy thats very funny,make u no try am cos God no go forgive u,and u fit put ur dick and he no come out again form d lady pussy.u need prayers,
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by akeye(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2007
emocity:

o boy thats very funny,make u no try am because God no go forgive u,and u fit put your privates and he no come out again form d lady pussy.u need prayers,
lol
stop scaring him
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by BigWood(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2007
You can tell your parent that Abraham married his cousin Sarah, that they should allow you to do the same abi?
Are you expecting us to advice you to go ahead and marry your cousin? Or do you you mean you like to go inbetween her legs ?
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by winch(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2008
Guy its not a big deal,like kelly will say IF U CONCIEVE U CAN ACHIEVE IT but if ur intention is not genuine backout,ITS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by icemann(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
@poster
[size=20pt] YOU BE MALE, FEMALE OR YAHOO YAHOO?
WHICH 1.
BLOODY LIAR.[/size]
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by sylvex(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
IN LOVE WIT WAT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ooh helllllllllllllllllll!!! dats a TABOO undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked For A Surprise.what Can I Do? / Reasons Why You Should Try Inter-tribal Marriage In Nigeria / 8 Things I Stopped Doing To Please My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.