Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1727719 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Firewall02: 1:02pm On May 10, 2019
depoty22:
Application in SA seem more faster than in Nigeria, That my observation but in most case i do have insider that i use for some applications.In SA CSV take within 1 Month.

@Deoty22 I totally agree with you that CSV application in SA takes a month.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 10, 2019
if I overstay my visitors visa then get a permit in SA will it affect my chances of PR in future ?
depoty22:
In need of any Critical skill Application or Permanent Resident advice feel free to ask me.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 1:31pm On May 10, 2019
Hmmm, I cant really say. But once the permit was approved i don't think it will affect your PR application.

saintobi009:
if I overstay my visitors visa then get a permit in SA will it affect my chances of PR in future ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Mimicle101: 1:32pm On May 10, 2019
depoty22:
Application in SA seem more faster than in Nigeria, That my observation but in most case i do have insider that i use for some applications.

In SA CSV take within 1 Month.

Inside... in sa or 9ja.. and are they able to fastrack applications
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 1:34pm On May 10, 2019
Fast track is possible any where. Both lagos and SA.

Mimicle101:

Inside... in sa or 9ja.. and are they able to fastrack applications
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DoubleGiant: 2:28pm On May 10, 2019
depoty22:
In need of any Critical skill Application or Permanent Resident advice feel free to ask me.

pls check your email sir
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 3:37pm On May 10, 2019
I respond..

DoubleGiant:

pls check your email sir
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wisenewgem(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2019
I applied for tourist Visa on 14th March, 2019.
I got a call from S.A embassy today. I was asked the following questions:
Are you so so so person?
Where do work?
What's your role?
What's the address of your work place?
What year did you start working there?
What's the name of your M.D?

I answered all perfectly, and at the end asked if there were more questions. She said no and thanked me.

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2019
I was declined visa o, i dont know how long should i wait to apply back, i dont know if i should wait or i should re apply back immediately

Any advice house?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2019
cucumbar:
I thought you are supposed to write and sign your introduction letter yourself o

He used an agent
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ebose09: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
mroyato:
1. You need to be able to present proof of accommodation during your intended stay if you are asked at the point of entry. So I advise that you make an unpaid reservation for other cities you intend to visit just in case you are asked.

2. If you have a Mastercard you don't need to travel with cash as your card will work in most malls and POS in SA. However, keep about 2000rands in cash just in case.

Where is the best place to change rand Nigeria or SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2019
depoty22:

Please where can I do my medicals and police clearance in Lagos?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2019
obaxlove:
Please has anyone ever done SAQA using OAU Msc before? I have been waiting for close to two months now and status still reads seeking verification. I do I need to go to the school and tell them to hasten up?

Please how did you pay OAU for verification
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chuddyforlife(m): 5:07am On May 11, 2019
depoty22:

pls bro how do i go about it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 6:27am On May 11, 2019
Which one do you apply for? PR or CSV.

chuddyforlife:

pls bro how do i go about it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 6:27am On May 11, 2019
Tolutheo:

Police Clearance - Alagbon, no price - based on how best you can negotiate. Least is probably 4,500 but yoi can be billed as high as 10k+
Medical - Fed govt hospital. I dont knw if they now accept from private clinics.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 6:29am On May 11, 2019
medical, You go to a doctor and your police clearance at ..... i don't remember the name of the place.

Guys will help you here with the name

Tolutheo:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wisenewgem(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2019
Odayo3630:

I don’t know how the embassy works or understand the criteria they’re using in treating applications. I applied since 25th of March and uptill now, I haven’t received mail nor calls from them and few people who also applied in April and late March have been issued visa. I’m so confused

I felt this way too bro. Just be patient, tell yourself it will take 2months, so you won't be expecting anything less.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by wisenewgem(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2019
andrew444:
I was declined visa o, i dont know how long should i wait to apply back, i dont know if i should wait or i should re apply back immediately

Any advice house?

Which reasons did they give?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrew444(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2019
wisenewgem:

Which reasons did they give?

Contradictory information
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hayohorje: 8:23am On May 11, 2019
Visit the exams and records department for a quick processing of your application and I paid 2 k or 3k for the verification as at last year,i can't really remember the exact fee
Tolutheo:

Please how did you pay OAU for verification
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chuddyforlife(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2019
depoty22:
Which one do you apply for? PR or CSV.
csv
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 9:07am On May 11, 2019
okay, Check your inbox.

chuddyforlife:

csv
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2019
hayohorje:
Visit the exams and records department for a quick processing of your application and I paid 2 k or 3k for the verification as at last year,i can't really remember the exact fee

Thank you. I got this email from SAQA yesterday:

With regards to the Obafemi Awolowo University, in order to obtain verification, a payment needs to be made to the institution. The cost of the verification is 2,500 Naira (or its equivalent in USD) per qualification which has to be paid to the institution. Please find the account details of Obafemi Awolowo University below:

Account Name: CBN Obafemi Awolowo Uni Ile-Ife USD
Account Number: 00020082
CBN Branch: Zenith Bank UK
Currency: USD
Swift Code: ZEIBGB2LXXX

If you have any questions regarding verification payment, kindly contact the institution at: info@oauife.edu.ng.

Please make sure to let Obafemi Awolowo University know that they need to send the results of the verification directly to SAQA. The address is:

Foreign Qualifications Evaluation and Advisory Services
SAQA House
1067 Arcadia Street, Hatfield
Pretoria 0083
South Africa
Fax: +27 12 431 5147
Email: foreignawards@saqa.org.za
Kindly email us a copy of proof of verification payment quoting your reference number to foreignawards@saqa.org.zawithin 3 weeks. If no proof of payment is received within stipulated time frame the qualification will be withdrawn and no refund will be issued.

Should you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.

What I don't know now is why I was given a UK account to pay into and not a Nigerian account.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chuddyforlife(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2019
depoty22:
okay, Check your inbox.
ok i will
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2019
Juwohn:

Police Clearance - Alagbon, no price - based on how best you can negotiate. Least is probably 4,500 but yoi can be billed as high as 10k+
Medical - Fed govt hospital. I dont knw if they now accept from private clinics.

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2019
depoty22:
medical, You go to a doctor and your police clearance at ..... i don't remember the name of the place.

Guys will help you here with the name

Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by depoty22: 9:17am On May 11, 2019
paying for verifying result issued by same institution that give you certificate is totally wrong.

corporate organization with ways of collecting Money from the average people. hahaha

God Dey sha.

Tolutheo:

Thank you. I got this email from SAQA yesterday:

With regards to the Obafemi Awolowo University, in order to obtain verification, a payment needs to be made to the institution. The cost of the verification is 2,500 Naira (or its equivalent in USD) per qualification which has to be paid to the institution. Please find the account details of Obafemi Awolowo University below:

Account Name: CBN Obafemi Awolowo Uni Ile-Ife USD
Account Number: 00020082
CBN Branch: Zenith Bank UK
Currency: USD
Swift Code: ZEIBGB2LXXX

If you have any questions regarding verification payment, kindly contact the institution at: info@oauife.edu.ng.

Please make sure to let Obafemi Awolowo University know that they need to send the results of the verification directly to SAQA. The address is:

Foreign Qualifications Evaluation and Advisory Services
SAQA House
1067 Arcadia Street, Hatfield
Pretoria 0083
South Africa
Fax: +27 12 431 5147
Email: foreignawards@saqa.org.za
Kindly email us a copy of proof of verification payment quoting your reference number to foreignawards@saqa.org.zawithin 3 weeks. If no proof of payment is received within stipulated time frame the qualification will be withdrawn and no refund will be issued.

Should you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us.

What I don't know now is why I was given a UK account to pay into and not a Nigerian account.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chuddyforlife(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2019
depoty22:
okay, Check your inbox.
i have replyed

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tolutheo(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2019
depoty22:
paying for verifying result issued by same institution that give you certificate is totally wrong.

corporate organization with ways of collecting Money from the average people. hahaha

God Dey sha.

Lol, to collect the certificate self we paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (914) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.