Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1738617 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Vick6666: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Potch:

At Vick6666

This case is bad.

One, the first mistake was coming home to apply for study visa extension. You should have applied in SA.

Two, because of the forged medical aid, you may have been flagged, which I think comes with a stiif penalty, usually a visa ban for some period.

What you should do:
1. Write to your school and demand for a new admission letter or extension of study letter. Also request for your academic reports. And a letter from your study advisor or supervisor if you are a PG student.

2. I dont know if you may have to pay your school fees. Anything to show your status as " current student".

3. You will have to write a comprehensive letter, maybe with the help of a lawyer.

4. Submit all these documents together with a new medical aid and re-apply.

5. Be prayerful and hoping for the best.

Hi guys please I need help how can I clear adverse record I have been denied the second time for South African study visa due to forged medical aid and I only came back to Nigeria to renew my visa I’m a final year student at Vaal university of technology please people help me I really need this help!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Namani(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Vick6666:

Hi guys please I need help how can I clear adverse record I have been denied the second time for South African study visa due to forged medical aid and I only came back to Nigeria to renew my visa I’m a final year student at Vaal university of technology please people help me I really need this help!!!
I know someone who can do it, but not for free. You can check my siggy for more info.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2020
Namani:
I know someone who can do it, but not for free. You can check my siggy for more info.

Bros this na format.
Forget this thing.
Dem nor dey clear stuff from system like this.

@vick6666 please ignore this. It will end in tears.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2020
vick6666

There are a couple of immigration law firms in SA, try searching for them online then contact them, they should be able to advise you on how to tackle the matter. Also inform your school on the current situation.

Please ignore anyone who says they can fix it for you. They are only after your money.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Namani(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Geenosko:

Bros this na format.
Forget this thing.
Dem nor dey clear stuff from system like this.

@vick6666 please ignore this. It will end in tears.
Why won't everything be format to you?
I still stand my ground that I know someone who can do it. Clears even names on V-List. So my brother, what you don't know, you don't know. Period!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks @samtol4 my wife and son got the visitor visa, Multiple 30days entry

samtol4:
write a consent letter signed and certified as the father. 2. attached proof of accommodation ( certified ) . You don't need hotel reservations

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by damdee: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks @teefab my wife and son got the visitor visa, Multiple 30days entry

damdee:
did you reapply by submitting all your documents all over again or you just appeal by submitting your hotel reservation only and appeal letter?
my wife was denied and this would be her second time

Please advise

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Namani:
Why won't everything be format to you?
I still stand my ground that I know someone who can do it. Clears even names on V-List. So my brother, what you don't know, you don't know. Period!

And I also I still stand by what I said. Not everyone is a novice on SA immigration matters.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abbey4babe: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please is there any specific insurance company that SA accepts for visitor's visa application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
abbey4babe:
Please is there any specific insurance company that SA accepts for visitor's visa application?

Usually travel insurance is not part of the requirements for SA visitor's visa if that's what you mean.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abbey4babe: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Geenosko:

Usually travel insurance is not part of the requirements for SA visitor's visa if that's what you mean.

So please what are the required documents I need to apply for SA visitor's visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
abbey4babe:

So please what are the required documents I need to apply for SA visitor's visa?

https://www.vfsglobal.com/southafrica/nigeria/visitors-visa.html
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Omix2: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CaptainDee: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good day folks. Just remembered to come back here to share my experience because my application had taken too long. I applied for a study visa on 23/08/2019. My visa was approved on 17/02/2020. I was going to withdraw my passport that day for another application I had started in another country, but I fell sick that morning, so I couldn't go to VFS office that day, I got a mail that my passport was ready for collection in the evening. It was delivered to me the next day with study visa approved. The application is for flight training in SA. Thanks to all those that has been providing valuable information on this thread. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
CaptainDee:
Good day folks. Just remembered to come back here to share my experience because my application had taken too long. I applied for a study visa on 23/08/2019. My visa was approved on 17/02/2020. I was going to withdraw my passport that day for another application I had started in another country, but I fell sick that morning, so I couldn't go to VFS office that day, I got a mail that my passport was ready for collection in the evening. It was delivered to me the next day with study visa approved. The application is for flight training in SA. Thanks to all those that has been providing valuable information on this thread. Cheers.
Congrats sir ! Are you coming to Aviation school in Durban ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by babalolawale(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Good evening, please has anyone applied for SA Volunteer Visa and got their visa approved in recent time?

Please, I’ll need your assistance. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CaptainDee: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2020
samtol4:

Nope. Pretoria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tataiwo09(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2020
samtol4:

I just contacted you now via e-mail

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nooneisperfect: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
Guys, is there someone I can contact here for advise and guidance. I'm trying to get my mother a visiting Visa. She's not keen to go to Abuja since she stays in Lagos.

Please... For someone that's old and me not being around, i just need to know how an old woman could go about it in Lagos.

Please get back to me, pleaseeee

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by obaxlove(m): 5:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello,

Please is there anyone coming to J'burg, Cape town or Durban soon? Please I want you to help me pick something from naija. Also if there is anyone who needs naira and can send rand to me please send me a direct message.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nooneisperfect:
Guys, is there someone I can contact here for advise and guidance. I'm trying to get my mother a visiting Visa. She's not keen to go to Abuja since she stays in Lagos.

Please... For someone that's old and me not being around, i just need to know how an old woman could go about it in Lagos.

Please get back to me, pleaseeee

Thanks

That should not be a problem. Just get someone to do the running around for the necessary documents then use the Premium Lounge facility available inside the Visa Application Centre when she wants to submit. She can go there around 9am-10am and she will be attended to in about an hour or so. The services costs about 12,000 or so but I find it really convenient.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yhamo: 5:58am On Mar 07, 2020
Hi guys,
Please what should be the minimum balance on one's bank statement with a 6 months old baby to apply for visitors visa to South Africa? The intentuon is to visit a friend/relative in S.A.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Hello guys, please how long does it take on average for critical skills visa to be processed after submission. I really need this info to make a decision.

Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Yhamo:
Hi guys,
Please what should be the minimum balance on one's bank statement with a 6 months old baby to apply for visitors visa to South Africa? The intentuon is to visit a friend/relative in S.A.
600k upward
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dende3: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
samtol4:
600k upward
If u re the one paying for the trip .I advice u have over 1M in your account unless u have a south African sponsor .I mean documentation to support your visa application
In my last application I discovered south African consulate like good bank account
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Olelor: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Please is there any way I can fast track my student visa application Plus how does MasterCard scholarship works in University of Pretoria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.