Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,232 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1731210 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by WordFamous: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Geenosko:
Day 8 of 21 in South Africa
Haven't stepped out of my apartment sef.
House fully stocked
24/7 electricity
Super fast Internet
Close buddies around
Free three weeks break from work lol
So yeah, I'm enjoying myself � grin

Nice...surely lockdown is not all woes. It can be a good time to bond with family, go back to the drawing board, and rethink or perhaps restrategize on travel plans.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2020
WordFamous:

Nice...surely lockdown is not all woes. It can be a good time to bond with family, go back to the drawing board, and rethink or perhaps restrategize on travel plans.

Yes o.
Just that down lock is more difficult in certain countries especially when you don't have 24/7 electricity, Internet.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrewbaba44: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Geenosko:

Yes o.
Just that down lock is more difficult in certain countries especially when you don't have 24/7 electricity, Internet.

Please be specific and mention my Nigeria okay

I guess you are a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by osinawanta(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Sunday family pls I need help on how to bring my south Africa friend to Nigeria for the first time any link or contact will be appreciated...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by osinawanta(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Sunday family pls I need help on how to bring my south Africa friend to Nigeria for the first time any link or contact will be appreciated...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why do you need help? Isn't Nigeria offering visa on arrival anymore?
I mean after this whole pandemic

osinawanta:
She is military
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 5:17am On Apr 06, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Please be specific and mention my Nigeria okay

I guess you are a Nigerian

Former Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 5:19am On Apr 06, 2020
osinawanta:

Let her apply for naija visa but that will be when Borders are open sha.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by andrewbaba44: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Geenosko:

Former Nigerian grin

Smiles

Bad guy
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by osinawanta(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Does she need any documents from me to apply for visa

Let her apply for naija visa but that will be when Borders are open sha. [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KLEINBASS: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
osinawanta:
Does she need any documents from me to apply for visa

Let her apply for naija visa but that will be when Borders are open sha.
South Africa revoked all visas issued and also revoked all visa free statuses to countries that did no need visa except SADC Countries. So all who where issued visas will need to reapply.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by CaptainDee: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
KLEINBASS:

South Africa revoked all visas issued and also revoked all visa free statuses to countries that did no need visa except SADC Countries. So all who where issued visas will need to reapply.

Visas issued between when and when if I may ask please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adespecial: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Please is there anyone in South Africa with a visit visa and is been stranded just like me in the house? My stay here elapse by 11th Of this month and I don’t want to be banned for overstaying.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KLEINBASS: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
adespecial:
Please is there anyone in South Africa with a visit visa and is been stranded just like me in the house? My stay here elapse by 11th Of this month and I don’t want to be banned for overstaying.

It is the responsibility of your government to evacuate from south africa, like Germany, France Brazil asked SAA to take back their citizens fat the home country's cost. Same with South Africa is evacuating their citizens from other countries. However I dnt think you will be penalized if your days expire within this period.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by KLEINBASS: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2020
CaptainDee:

Visas issued between when and when if I may ask please?

The president said all during his speech, he did not put a date. I dnt know if there is any exception.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
KLEINBASS:

Stop spreading fake news. SA only revoke visas to high risk countries but every other country has got a travel ban. Which means that once everything goes back to normal and the ban is lifted and the airports opened, you can travel to SA if you still have a valid visa

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2020
rose4steph:

Please bro i need a Guide to this SA visa as my exam is coming very soon and the venue is south africa

Please kindly assist me

here is my whats app number 07032578551
email address is stephesiri@yahoo.com

You need to know that a travel ban is in place and almost all countries are currently in lockdown. So wait until the whole issue resolves then go about your application. Mind you even if the ban is lifted, anyone coming into SA will be required to self quarantine for 14 days so that means that if you get a visa, you have to arrive at least 14 days to your exam
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
rose4steph:

Please bro i need a Guide to this SA visa as my exam is coming very soon and the venue is south africa

Please kindly assist me

Bros u dey watch news at all?

SA is on lockdown.

Ur exam is most likely not going to hold

So you can't even apply for visa for now
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2020
adespecial:
That’s your answer

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by WordFamous: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
rose4steph:

Please kindly assist me

You can ask specific questions here so I or anyone who has an idea can respond. That way, others also benefit.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2020
So the lockdown in SA was extended by two weeks to the end of April so that will make it five weeks in total.

For the first time in my life, I spent two weeks without seeing the gate of my apartment. I stepped out for the first time in two weeks.

Lockdown affects people in different ways. Personally, I have had a very productive time primarily because I have people to talk to, things to actually keep me busy and not having to worry about the sound of generators.

We will beat this corona thing but life may not return to normal after this.

Stay strong
Stay safe
And most importantly, stay at home

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by WordFamous: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Geenosko:
So the lockdown in SA was extended by two weeks to the end of April so that will make it five weeks in total.

For the first time in my life, I spent two weeks without seeing the gate of my apartment. I stepped out for the first time in two weeks.

Lockdown affects people in different ways. Personally, I have had a very productive time primarily because I have people to talk to, things to actually keep me busy and not having to worry about the sound of generators.

We will beat this corona thing but life may not return to normal after this.

Stay strong
Stay safe
And most importantly, stay at home

Indeed it's never going to be business as usual. There's going to be a new, disruptive era where only those who position well will succeed.

Unfortunately, it's gonna catch the majority unawares, and just thinking of it alone is baffling.

@ Geenosko, I notice you're always eager and ever so happy to flash the constant light and high speed data in SA in everyone's face (smiles).

@ all, I insist this is a time of prayer, sharing, and restrategizing.

God help us all!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Samtoog: 4:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Hello guys, I got this 2 days ago but forgot to upload it here

adespecial:

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Fruit4me: 6:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Samtoog:
Hello guys, I got this 2 days ago but forgot to upload it here

I wish I can convince my hubby to come home�� pls house how do I convince him to come back home? He is still waiting for his papers before this covid outbreak. I told him to leave paper and come home, he said if he does then he would be banned from entry South Africa again�
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by osinawanta(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Fruit4me:
I wish I can convince my hubby to come home�� pls house how do I convince him to come back home? He is still waiting for his papers before this covid outbreak. I told him to leave paper and come home, he said if he does then he would be banned from entry South Africa again�

Is true he will be banned I know how you feel right now missing him,but not to worry all this will go away..be strong and stay safe

4 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
WordFamous:

Indeed it's never going to be business as usual. There's going to be a new, disruptive era where only those who position well will succeed.

Unfortunately, it's gonna catch the majority unawares, and just thinking of it alone is baffling.
@ Geenosko, I notice you're always eager and ever so happy to flash the constant light and high speed data in SA in everyone's face (smiles).

@ all, I insist this is a time of prayer, sharing, and restrategizing.

God help us all!

@ bolded. Yes bros grin

Regular power supply is very key to productivity.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
For those stuck in SA, fear not!!

Home Affairs got you covered.

This is the first time they are doing something reasonable in a long time.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
adespecial:

See my previous post.
You will not be banned.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please dont spread fake news. No visa validly issued by SA consulate or high commission were revoked.

Where did you get your information from?

Nairalanders can get more information or call either Department of home affairs @www.dha.gov.za or department of international relations and cooperation @ www.dirco.gov.za

Any valid visa that has not expired can travel to SA when the borders are opened.

STOP FAKE NEWS.

KLEINBASS:

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.