Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1732544 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:03am On May 25, 2020
collinsfbi:

with 60k maximum, i think you are good to go but terms and conditions apply sha ooooo, for instance balance on your acct statement not inlcluded

Gbamm over and out

Minimum balance should be nothing less than one million naira.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2020
The South Africa visit visa is obviously open to those who want to go to South Africa for tourist trips, and it is granted for those who wish to shoot entertainment videos there too.
There is a comprehensive list of who can apply for South Africa visitor visa from Nigeria here:

[url]http://www.lagostojozi.com/south-africa-visa/south-africa-visitor-visa-from-nigeria/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Travel%20Forum&utm_campaign=SA_Visa_Who_Can_Apply[/url]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kizonero(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2020
nice.
the e visa thing will be nice o if they finally introduce it for us.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2020
kizonero:
nice.

Hopefully, before the end of this year, 2020. The e-visa will definitely make applications for visit visa to South Africa straight forward and stress-free.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2020
adespecial:
Please is there anyone in South Africa with a visit visa and is been stranded just like me in the house? My stay here elapse by 11th Of this month and I don’t want to be banned for overstaying.
Visa rules have been relaxed AdeSpecial. You will not be penalized or arrested if you are with an expired visa during this lockdown. Read more info here: https://www.cnbcafrica.com/africa-press-office/2020/04/14/coronavirus-south-africa-home-affairs-on-immigration-matters-during-covid-19-coronavirus-lockdown/
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by sirrotex: 7:08pm On May 28, 2020
I doubt if Nigeria would be made eligible for the e visa when it comes into operation as Nigeria is obviously not on the good books of SA. Where Nigeria is made eligible, it would come with strict conditions like having a valid UK or US visa just as Turkey does. Some African countries currently enjoy visa free travel to South Africa and Nigeria is not among those countriesplp
kizonero:
nice.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2020
sirrotex:
I doubt if Nigeria would be made eligible for the e visa when it comes into operation as Nigeria is obviously not on the good books of SA. Where Nigeria is made eligible, it would come with strict conditions like having a valid UK or US visa just as Turkey does. Some African countries currently enjoy visa free travel to South Africa and Nigeria is not among those countriesplp

True talk Sirrotex. But I don't think it is possible to assume what the conditions of the South African e-Visa will come with until it is implemented.

At the moment, ONLY Kenya is on the list. My opinion is that there is a high probability that coronavirus will push Nigeria's inclusion even further away from 2020. We might as well look forward to 2021 since South Africa is only fully opening the airspace next year February 2021!

Personally, I also don't think it will be tougher to get SA e-Visa if Nigeria makes it on the list. My assumption is that the online application process, especially the requirements for the visa will remain the same as it was before. This is considering the interconnectedness of South Africa - Nigeria relations. The reality is that it will be a disservice to the bilateral relations agreements signed by both countries and in fact, it will be hard for either of both countries to make visas difficult for their respective citizens. Relaxation of visa rules is an action based on principle for both! It will enhance their plans to co-operate better.

And if the opposite happens, there is an instrument in international diplomacy called the law of reciprocity. It will be applied by default to balance the 'unfairness'.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 7:50pm On May 29, 2020
ashiwaju11

I read your submission but the truth is it's not going to get any easier for Nigerians to get SA visa. While there are underlying reasons, the primary one is the economic situation of Nigeria. Unless the applicant has strong home ties, it's most likely going to be a denial.

I once told a Kenyan colleague that it takes an average of two months to process SA visa on Nigeria baba was shocked. He said at most 7 working SA in Kenya.

Nigeria doesn't really have enough levels to implement the law of reciprocity. Look at the xenophobic attacks last year, what did Nigeria really do?

I'm sure you get my point sha.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femiolunloyo(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2020
Geenosko:
ashiwaju11

I read your submission but the truth is it's not going to get any easier for Nigerians to get SA visa. While there are underlying reasons, the primary one is the economic situation of Nigeria. Unless the applicant has strong home ties, it's most likely going to be a denial.

I once told a Kenyan colleague that it takes an average of two months to process SA visa on Nigeria baba was shocked. He said at most 7 working SA in Kenya.

Nigeria doesn't really have enough levels to implement the law of reciprocity. Look at the xenophobic attacks last year, what did Nigeria really do?

Geenosko:
ashiwaju11

You are right. They will most likely be stricter with those who don't have real or convincing reasons to go to South Africa. Applicants with good reasons must be conversant with the rules of the game. I understand this might not be practical always but bank account statements usually determines a lot too.

I also perfectly understand your views Geenosko and they are very much valid too.
But let us look at two issues you have highlighted above:
1. visa application processing time
2. xenophobia

When it comes to the visa application, South Africa regards Nigeria as a high volume visa demanding country. This is due to the fact that South Africa receives on average, about 450 visa applications EVERY DAY across the three VFS centers for SA in Naija!! Truth be told, they are overwhelmed with visa applications and of course, under-staffed too. As Nigerians applying for visas to South Africa, we can safely say the visa application volume is responsible for the delays we experience.

As per xenophobia, it is a complex beast that is difficult to define in South Africa because there are several factors responsible for these attacks on African migrants. It will be unfair to say that only one thing leads to xenophobia in SA. Some of the causes are extremely high levels of joblessness and poverty in South Africa. Crimes committed by African immigrants in South Africa are also responsible. Corruption and abuse of power among law enforcement officers is a driver too. Meanwhile, the Oga patapata and chief activator of the beast itself is careless comments made by their local leaders. These things weave together to get things out of control.

What we need to do is to warn our people who think there are massive economic opportunities in South Africa for the average Nigerian. There is absolutely NONE! Nobody should be deceived. You must be exceptionally skilled to enjoy living in SA. Otherwise, South Africa is superbly nice for holidays. Southee is not for hustling ooo. As an unskilled person, you cannot find a job except the person wants to waste years on the street doing things never bargained for. There are Nigerians who out of frustration end up selling drugs, running prostitution rings, and printing counterfeit money for survival. All of these are extremely grave crimes anywhere. Our people must not see SA as that paradise that can suddenly turn their lizard-self into a crocodile! Most South Africans are hungry, angry, and suffering bitterly, and when they see you, they assume you have come to take their opportunities and will bite you. poverty is real there.

To be fair, I think xenophobic attacks is a very difficult event for the Nigerian government to deal with it. Not that they cannot do anything but their actions may actually make things worse. I personally think our government has been very patient and have acted matured and should be commended. But the area where they must do more is to help victims of xenophobia to get closure. People have lost a lot and many have died too. They must pressure SA for justice in that regard. For now, the best we can all do is to 'hope' the attacks never happen again.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:42am On May 30, 2020
Femiolunloyo:

You are right. They will most likely be stricter with those who don't have real or convincing reasons to go to South Africa. Applicants with good reasons must be conversant with the rules of the game. I understand this might not be practical always but bank account statements usually determines a lot too.

I also perfectly understand your views Geenosko and they are very much valid too.
2. xenophobia

When it comes to the visa application, South Africa regards Nigeria as a high volume visa demanding country. This is due to the fact that South Africa receives on average, about 450 visa applications EVERY DAY across the three VFS centers for SA in Naija!! Truth be told, they are overwhelmed with visa applications and of course, under-staffed too. As Nigerians applying for visas to South Africa, we can safely say the visa application volume is responsible for the delays we experience.

As per xenophobia, it is a complex beast that is difficult to define in South Africa because there are several factors responsible for these attacks on African migrants. It will be unfair to say that only one thing leads to xenophobia in SA. Some of the causes are extremely high levels of joblessness and poverty in South Africa. Crimes committed by African immigrants in South Africa are also responsible. Corruption and abuse of power among law enforcement officers is a driver too. Meanwhile, the Oga patapata and chief activator of the beast itself is careless comments made by their local leaders. These things weave together to get things out of control.

What we need to do is to warn our people who think there are massive economic opportunities in South Africa for the average Nigerian. There is absolutely NONE! Nobody should be deceived. You must be exceptionally skilled to enjoy living in SA. Otherwise, South Africa is superbly nice for holidays. Southee is not for hustling ooo. As an unskilled person, you cannot find a job except the person wants to waste years on the street doing things never bargained for. There are Nigerians who out of frustration end up selling drugs, running prostitution rings, and printing counterfeit money for survival. All of these are extremely grave crimes anywhere. Our people must not see SA as that paradise that can suddenly turn their lizard-self into a crocodile! Most South Africans are hungry, angry, and suffering bitterly, and when they see you, they assume you have come to take their opportunities and will bite you. poverty is real there.

To be fair, I think xenophobic attacks is a very difficult event for the Nigerian government to deal with it. Not that they cannot do anything but their actions may actually make things worse. I personally think our government has been very patient and have acted matured and should be commended. But the area where they must do more is to help victims of xenophobia to get closure. People have lost a lot and many have died too. They must pressure SA for justice in that regard. For now, the best we can all do is to 'hope' the attacks never happen again.

Naah

Buhari know that Nigerians are in the wrong, Nigerians in SA knows most of their country men are in the wrong side of the law

Thats why Nigerian president said "when you are in Rome behave like romans",..

Don't commit crimes in a foreign country and expect justice especially when you are in thethe wrong

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IronGalaxy: 4:14am On May 30, 2020
Femiolunloyo:

2. xenophobia

What we need to do is to warn our people who think there are massive economic opportunities in South Africa for the average Nigerian. There is absolutely NONE! Nobody should be deceived. You must be exceptionally skilled to enjoy living in SA. Otherwise, South Africa is superbly nice for holidays. Southee is not for hustling ooo. As an unskilled person, you cannot find a job except the person wants to waste years on the street doing things never bargained for. There are Nigerians who out of frustration end up selling drugs, running prostitution rings, and printing counterfeit money for survival. All of these are extremely grave crimes anywhere. Our people must not see SA as that paradise that can suddenly turn their lizard-self into a crocodile! [b]Most South Africans are hungry, [/b]angry, and suffering bitterly, and when they see you, they assume you have come to take their opportunities and will bite you. poverty is real there.

The bolded. Definitely not true

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 14(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2020
Femiolunloyo:

2. xenophobia

Nigerians must know that Nigerians are not the only africans going to South africa. there is over 5m zimbabweans, 1.5m somalians, 1m Ethiopians, 1.5m mozambiquans, 1m congolese, 800 000 basothos. 800 000 to 1m Nigerians. South africa is generally overwelhm with this influx. There is approximately 10m to 12m mostly illegal foreigners in SA. As it it, it becomes a scramble for resources with the locals. Thats where the problem starts. Some restuarants hire 100% foreigner workers, this does not sit well with the locals. Even nigeria could never allow that to happen, byt its happening in SA.

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2020-03-24-over-60-ethiopian-migrants-found-dead-in-container-bound-for-sa/

Many poor migrants travel via Mozambique on their way into SA, the continent’s most industrialised economy, where they usually hope to find better work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femiolunloyo(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2020
14:

Nigerians must know that Nigerians are not the only africans going to South africa. there is over 5m zimbabweans, 1.5m somalians, 1m Ethiopians, 1.5m mozambiquans, 1m congolese, 800 000 basothos. 800 000 to 1m Nigerians. South africa is generally overwelhm with this influx. There is approximately 10m to 12m mostly illegal foreigners in SA. As it it, it becomes a scramble for resources with the locals. Thats where the problem starts. Some restuarants hire 100% foreigner workers, this does not sit well with the locals. Even nigeria could never allow that to happen, byt its happening in SA.

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2020-03-24-over-60-ethiopian-migrants-found-dead-in-container-bound-for-sa/

Many poor migrants travel via Mozambique on their way into SA, the continent’s most industrialised economy, where they usually hope to find better work.

Please share with us your source for the number of illegal immigrants in South Africa?? Your stats is basically saying they are over 10% of the S/An population. That is clearly an exaggerated fact.

Rightly said. Not only Nigerians are in South Africa but Nigeria WILL never keep quiet with xenophobia in South Africa. The same way Nigeria chose not to keep quiet during apartheid.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 11:08am On May 30, 2020
Summary of our epistles here is that SA is very "immigrant unfriendly"

You can be here for 8 years legally and still not have a pathway to Permanent Residency. The way their immigration system is designed, it's very unwelcoming.

Secondly SA is not a place to come and hustle and even if you have critical skills, it takes "luck" for you to get any job.

Thirdly The average South African has this resentment against foreigners especially Nigeria. It becomes worse when you are doing well. I once sat my colleagues down and told them, I have the immigrant mindset which means I have to work hard and you guys have the entitlement mindset and are mostly lazy. That's why some companies prefer foreign workers because they are committed and hard working. You employ South Africans, the next thing na unionism and strikes and they cripple your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 11:28am On May 30, 2020
Geenosko:
Summary of our epistles here is that SA is very "immigrant unfriendly"

You can be here for 8 years legally and still not have a pathway to Permanent Residency. The way their immigration system is designed, it's very unwelcoming.

Secondly SA is not a place to come and hustle and even if you have critical skills, it takes "luck" for you to get any job.

Thirdly The average South African has this resentment against foreigners especially Nigeria. It becomes worse when you are doing well. I once sat my colleagues down and told them, I have the immigrant mindset which means I have to work hard and you guys have the entitlement mindset and are mostly lazy. That's why some companies prefer foreign workers because they are committed and hard working. You employ South Africans, the next thing na unionism and strikes and they cripple your business.

The bolded - I do not understand what you mean by unwelcoming. There are several Nigerians who have become permanent residents in less than two years. It is a known fact that if you in STEM the likelihood of critical skills and subsequently, PR is higher. It's only difficult if the application is not in compliance with the home affairs policy - and I don't think that is easy anywhere else. I do not know about other disciplines, but I envy the folks in computer science. With an honour/masters degree most of the ones I know (of course with very strong grades) are already sorted. And to even think that until this year, getting a visa to visit Nigeria is a nightmare for many Africans in many African countries.

The italicized - I just find it amazing that we label South Africans as not being hardworking and likely to cripple a business, but we [Nigerians] don't want to be labelled as drug lords. Action and reaction.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
Juwohn:

The bolded - I do not understand what you mean by unwelcoming. There are several Nigerians who have become permanent residents in less than two years. It is a known fact that if you in STEM the likelihood of critical skills and subsequently, PR is higher. It's only difficult if the application is not in compliance with the home affairs policy - and I don't think that is easy anywhere else. I do not know about other disciplines, but I envy the folks in computer science. With an honour/masters degree most of the ones I know (of course with very strong grades) are already sorted. And to even think that until this year, getting a visa to visit Nigeria is a nightmare for many Africans in many African countries.

The italicized - I just find it amazing that we label South Africans as not being hardworking and likely to cripple a business, but we [Nigerians] don't want to be labelled as drug lords. Action and reaction.

Let me attempt to explain the bolded part and maybe address the other issues you.

The categories of visas that lead to permanent residency in South Africa are very limited, and I will list them from the top of my head,, Spousal visa that's five years, Critical skills maybe two to three years.

You can be working for a company here on a work visa which you can renew at intervals and even after ten years on such visas, the immigration law doesn't give you any pathway to permanent residency, compare this with countries that are more welcoming

A student like wise can start from undergraduate to Phd or masters to Phd and all the total time spent in the country doesn't count towards any thing with respect to settling down in the country after studies.

I somewhat agree with you that people in STEM and those with critical skills have an easier pathway to permanent residency, but let's be honest those people are a very tiny minority and I believe that you are in SA, most job adverts are for SA Citizens and permanent residents and not like these jobs are readily available, SA economy was already messed up before covid19.

Quite a significant number of companies in the hospitality industry have strong preference for foreigners for quite a number of reasons, I have on quite a number of occasions have to recruit staff for different hospitality groups I can't mention here and this supports my claim.

Are South Africans hard working , yes they are but you are more likely to come across the entitled ones than those who really want to put their heads down and do the work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femiolunloyo(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The bolded. Definitely not true

What is not true?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femiolunloyo(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2020
Juwohn:

As a Nigerian that you are, have you ever heard any of our leaders in Nigeria calling out South Africans as lazy people Never.

Now, how many times have you heard South African leaders calling Nigerians in South Africa drug lords and prostitute ring leaders Of course, countless number of times. That is why their people continue to echo it instead of the system fighting crime in its totality.

For your information, our leaders form the narratives; they mould and influence our beliefs. The local leaders in South Africa gave meaning to the general perception of an average Nigerian in South Africa - for political gains.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 3:22pm On May 30, 2020
Geenosko:

Let me attempt to explain the bolded part and maybe address the other issues you.

The categories of visas that lead to permanent residency in South Africa are very limited, and I will list them from the top of my head,, Spousal visa that's five years, Critical skills maybe two to three years.

I get your point, but these can be any country and I feel like it doesn't mean that the policies are not immigrant friendly. Policies are changing almost every year based on the need. Beyond STEM, I have a friend in Accounting who got his PR even before the end of his masters. I don't know about now but according to the DHA website, if you have been married to a PR holder and living in ZA for five years you qualify for a PR.

You can be working for a company here on a work visa which you can renew at intervals and even after ten years on such visas, the immigration law doesn't give you any pathway to permanent residency, compare this with countries that are more welcoming

Do you mean years spent working does not count towards a PR? I don't think so. If you have had a work permit and been working for five years, you qualify for a PR. If you have a permanent job offer, you qualify for a PR.

student like wise can start from undergraduate to Phd or masters to Phd and all the total time spent in the country doesn't count towards any thing with respect to settling down in the country after studies.

The home affairs regulation states that PhD holders from South African universities are entitled to the critical visa and subsequently a PR.

I somewhat agree with you that people in STEM and those with critical skills have an easier pathway to permanent residency, but let's be honest those people are a very tiny minority and I believe that you are in SA, most job adverts are for SA Citizens and permanent residents and not like these jobs are readily available, SA economy was already messed up before covid19.

This is true and I get your point in trying to clarify to those attempting to seek greener pastures in SA. I'm just trying to call your attention to not labelling SA as a failed country even when ours is not doing better. Every country has a responsibility of taking care of her own and that's exactly what SA is doing. If there are enough jobs in NG, we would not be going everywhere. It's getting tougher and tougher for Nigerians to get any visa not only SA and it doesn't mean that this countries are immigrant friendly. Except maybe if you have a different explanation for "friendly"

Quite a significant number of companies in the hospitality industry have strong preference for foreigners for quite a number of reasons, I have on quite a number of occasions have to recruit staff for different hospitality groups I can't mention here and this supports my claim.

Are South Africans hard working , yes they are but you are more likely to come across the entitled ones than those who really want to put their heads down and do the work

The entitled - that's exactly what I was thinking. "The entitled" are everywhere but how do we even define entitled. Someone demanding for their right to a suitable working environment? Some companies would rather employ a yes-Sir foreigner not because the foreigner is doing any better but because they can push beyond limits. Some Profs would rather accept a foreigner because they can forcefully push him/her to do things against his/her mental health, some SA would never do that and it doesn't mean they are lazy. Some prioritize family, others prioritize health. I have heard someone called South Africans lazy because he would call them late in the night for office issues - is that being lazy? I have met a number of South Africans who are doing very well in their job and I've met some who are just there. But that's just the same everywhere - even in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Juwohn: 3:36pm On May 30, 2020
Femiolunloyo:

As a Nigerian that you are, have you ever heard any of our leaders in Nigeria calling out South Africans as lazy people Never.

Now, how many times have you heard South African leaders calling Nigerians in South Africa drug lords and prostitute ring leaders Of course, countless number of times. That is why their people continue to echo it instead of the system fighting crime in its totality.

For your information, our leaders form the narratives; they mould and influence our beliefs. The local leaders in South Africa gave meaning to the general perception of an average Nigerian in South Africa - for political gains.

See ehn, at some point we have to be very honest with ourselves and put sentiments aside. South Africans are not echoing anybody's voice, they can see. I have met Nigerians who are doing really wel. But I have also met a few "other" ones. In JHB there's a dedicated spot when stolen items are handled. It's full of Nigerians. But does that mean that Nigerians are criminals? Nope.

Reading some posts here is even enough for any one to judge Nigerians and I think Geenosko is doing a great job trying to enlighten people but my point is let's not be quick to label your host country as a failed state. You can't paint my home in a bad manner and expecting me to warmly embrace you.

You mentioned that their people echo it but is it their people alone? Every single country in this world is skeptical about Nigerians. Is that also for political gains? In addition to visa application fees, US imposed an additional 100USD on Nigerian applicants to cushion the security risks that some Nigerians cause the US.

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by IronGalaxy: 4:28pm On May 30, 2020
Femiolunloyo:

What is not true?
that most south Africans are hungry. That definitely was for added effect
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femiolunloyo(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2020
IronGalaxy:
that most south Africans are hungry. That definitely was for added effect

Thank you for your understanding abuti wink
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Femiolunloyo(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2020
Juwohn:

"but my point is let's not be quick to label your host country as a failed state. You can't paint my home in a bad manner and expecting me to warmly embrace you"

I understand where you're coming from but not ONE person on this thread said SA is a failed state.

All our conversation as been around the fact that we must educate our people about the reality of things in SA which is:

- Don't travel to South Africa with the hope of getting a menial job or hustling
- Immigration policy favors mostly skilled immigrants
- SA is a great holiday destination
- and that xenophobia is real

In essence, we are all mostly saying the same thing, albeit in different ways.

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jeffthegreat: 3:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Please I need South Africa visa as a Nigerian..who can help with the process
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jeffthegreat:
Please I need South Africa visa as a Nigerian..who can help with the process

You need to first of all decide your purpose for wanting to travel to South Africa. Are you visiting? Going for study? Or?

Once you decide your purpose, you can then be advised on the way forward
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kilankoazeez: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Hello everyone

How is possible to get a PhD admission in SA schools? And do they have funding for foreign students? Thanks for replying
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
kilankoazeez:
Hello everyone

How is possible to get a PhD admission in SA schools? And do they have funding for foreign students? Thanks for replying
100 percent possible to get admission and some schools have funding for PhD . Try UP,WITs and Capetown university
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kilankoazeez: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
samtol4:
100 percent possible to get admission and some schools have funding for PhD . Try UP,WITs and Capetown university

Thanks

UP: University of Pretoria
WITs: Witswaterstrand (i hope I got the spelling correctly)
Capetown university same as university of Capetown??

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
kilankoazeez:

Thanks

UP: University of Pretoria
WITs: Witswaterstrand (i hope I got the spelling correctly)
Capetown university same as university of Capetown??
yes
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ashiwaju11(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
hadassahnadra:
Hello everyone, please is it safe to get a Mozambique visa and then travel by road from Mozambique to south Africa ?

Check this step-by-step guide on how to apply for a South African visa shocked https:///2zeF5Fa

Your idea is not safe especially with Ansar al-Sunna - the terrorists in Mozambique.

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.